Thanos VS Highfather

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

UKR
Darkseid is out of the picture. It's a one-on-one fight.

1. Ten days prep time
2. No prep time

occultdestroyer
1. Thanos

2. Highfather

Enyalus
Thanos for both.

fangirl101

Mindset
Originally posted by fangirl101
. i agree

vansonbee
Originally posted by Mindset
i agree

lol your funny wink

Thanos for both I say!

Knowsbleed33

UKR

Whaaaa?!?!?!

iceman24567
Thanos wins the first highfather wins the second.

comicfan11
Originally posted by iceman24567
Thanos wins the first highfather wins the second.

quanchi112
Thanos stomps in both situations.

fangirl101
Ten days prep?

Highfather prays to the Source and gets an infinite amp. Or uses a mother box to wipe the universe clean of Thanos. Mother boxes are common to New Gods. Anything Thanos can get on that level is OUTSIDE resources.

Highfather wins the 2nd as well. He's stronger than Drax(Infinity Man). And his staff can tear time and space.

quanchi112
Ten days prep?

Highfather prays to the Source and gets an infinite amp. Or uses a mother box to wipe the universe clean of Thanos. Mother boxes are common to New Gods. Anything Thanos can get on that level is OUTSIDE resources.

Highfather wins the 2nd as well. He's stronger than Drax(Infinity Man). And his staff can tear time and space. The Source isnt allowed into this fight. When has the Source amped izaya to infinite levels considering the fact that the godwave was less than infinite.

When has Izaya ever used a motherbox to wipe the universe clean?

fangirl101
Originally posted by quanchi112
The Source isnt allowed into this fight. When has the Source amped izaya to infinite levels considering the fact that the godwave was less than infinite.

When has Izaya ever used a motherbox to wipe the universe clean?
Mother Boxes are standard to all New Gods. And the source has amped Izya. He tapped the source before. easily. I posted the scans when he grew Giant and picked up the Celestial city and fixed it. He's also fused two Super planets with his own power.

quanchi112
Mother Boxes are standard to all New Gods. And the source has amped Izya. He tapped the source before. easily. I posted the scans when he grew Giant and picked up the Celestial city and fixed it. He's also fused two Super planets with his own power. You said the source amps him to infinity.

Has Izaya ever used a motherbox to do what you just said? You cant have a character doing something they have never done on panel to somehow justify their victory. Doesnt work that way.

fangirl101
You said the source amps him to infinity.

Has Izaya ever used a motherbox to do what you just said? You cant have a character doing something they have never done on panel to somehow justify their victory. Doesnt work that way.
What the hell are you talking about? the mother boxes all do the work. Didn't you know that? No one New God can use an MB better than the other. The Boxes themselves do the work. ug.

quanchi112
What the hell are you talking about? the mother boxes all do the work. Didn't you know that? No one New God can use an MB better than the other. The Boxes themselves do the work. ug. Show me a scan with Izaya doing what you described he could do here. Otherwise its a no go.

fangirl101
Show me a scan with Izaya doing what you described he could do here. Otherwise its a no go.
Show me a scan of anyone making a mother box do anything. Other wise get the hell out of dodge.

quanchi112
Show me a scan of anyone making a mother box do anything. Other wise get the hell out of dodge. Concession accepted. You are pulling something out of your ass. Its like posting a superman feat and telling someone supergirl can do it beause they have the same powers.

fangirl101
Concession accepted. You are pulling something out of your ass. Its like posting a superman feat and telling someone supergirl can do it beause they have the same powers.
No. You fail. I do not concede.

If my computer at home does my taxes with the push of a button, are you telling me that my mom can't push the same button and have the computer do the work? You lose. The mother boxes do the work.

quanchi112
No. You fail. I do not concede.

If my computer at home does my taxes with the push of a button, are you telling me that my mom can't push the same button and have the computer do the work? You lose. The mother boxes do the work. Was the only time that the motherbox was used in that rock of ages story?

fangirl101
Was the only time that the motherbox was used in that rock of ages story?

Are you kidding me?

quanchi112
Are you kidding me? To reset the universe is what I mean.

kevdude
1. Highfather
2. Highfather

And if it was done once it can be done again Quan...

Enyalus
Highfather is not seriously going to press a button and destroy the universe just to get a win.

Nihilist
thanos for both

quanchi112
Originally posted by kevdude
1. Highfather
2. Highfather

And if it was done once it can be done again Quan... When did Izaya do it to get the win? How does he survive alone? Doesnt it reset the universe?Originally posted by Enyalus
Highfather is not seriously going to press a button and destroy the universe just to get a win. Exactly. Anyway for someone to give this joke of a character a chance.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.