Thanos Vs Superman 1 Mil?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

xJLxKing
Okay, I think we can all agree the currect Superman isn't really at the level of Thanos. However, Superman 1 Million just might be. So the rules are
-Superman gets 1 hour of Sundipping.
-No weapons for Thanos or Superman
-No help from outsiders(duhh..)

Let the clash begin! Happy Dance Happy Dance

Harbinger
Thanos gets killed.

xJLxKing
Originally posted by Harbinger
Thanos gets killed.
You serious?

kgkg
Who is Thanos?

Harbinger
Originally posted by xJLxKing
You serious?
The same Supes 1 Million that's immune to magic, punches through timestreams like they're paper walls, and had crazy TK and ESP powers? Yeah, he wins this, especially since you gave him an hour long sundip.

guy222
poor thanos

xJLxKing
Would it help if Superman doesn't get Sundipped?

celestialdemon
Thanos loses this fight.

occultdestroyer
Would it help if Superman doesn't get Sundipped?
No

cloud102
poor Thanos!

Utrigita
Superman 1 million for the win.

Xplosive
Superman 1 Mil would handle more than just one Thanos simultaneously.

vlaaad12345
Golden prime could handle more then 1 thanos...but 1 mil I don't know about that.

Juntai
Superman 1 million.

gogogadgetgo
Thanos wins. come on, we're talking about Thanos here, you know, the guy who slaps silver surfer around like he was nothing. unless superman 1m can casually kick the crap out of a powerhouse like silver surfer on a regular basis, there isno way that thanos is losing here.

Harbinger
Originally posted by gogogadgetgo
Thanos wins. come on, we're talking about Thanos here, you know, the guy who slaps silver surfer around like he was nothing. unless superman 1m can casually kick the crap out of a powerhouse like silver surfer on a regular basis, there isno way that thanos is losing here.
If Supes 1M can beat down someone as strong as Firestorm with his breath, then I think he can take Thanos by exerting just a little effort.

horrorwolf
I say Thanos loses this, but killed?

lol hell no.

Avlon
Originally posted by Juntai
Superman 1 million.

Galan007
Originally posted by Harbinger
If Supes 1M can beat down someone as strong as Firestorm with his breath and he was quite weak in that instance, to boot. wink

iceman24567
Thanos dies with in micro seconds.

xJLxKing
Damn, I didn't know Superman one million is so strong. Isn't firestorm like really weak. Weaker then the regular superman??

Lord Prime
Superman 1m ftw

AlmightyKfish
Superman 1M.

Harbinger
Damn, I didn't know Superman one million is so strong. Isn't firestorm like really weak. Weaker then the regular superman??

Firestorm is weaker than Supes, but isn't weak overall; I'd day he's a mid to high level herald (probably the former) type character personally. I used him as a reference because, as Galan said, Supes 1M was weakened when he took out Firestorm, and the way he did it was effortless. Given that, he should be able to take out Thanos when he's (A) giving his full effort and (B) when he's at full strength, with a sunamp no less.

Here's the scan of Supes taking out Firestorm (credit to Galan again):

http://s272.photobucket.com/albums/jj172/galan007_pics/?action=view&current=jla_sm24.jpg

Enyalus
Meh, he wasn't that weakened at the time. It was prior to him losing his flight ability, heat vision, and "super intelligence."

While I agree that Thanos gets his ass kicked here, a base Supes 1M (not being sundipped) would lose to him. "Kal Kent" has no combat feats that suggest he's superior to Thanos.

(Please, people, note the word 'combat' in that sentence.)

Dark-Jaxx
1M shoves a Force Block up Thanos' ass.

Galan007
Damn, I didn't know Superman one million is so strong. Isn't firestorm like really weak. Weaker then the regular superman?? firestorm is quite powerful, actually.

Originally posted by Enyalus
Meh, he wasn't that weakened at the time. yes. he was.

Enyalus
Originally posted by Galan007
firestorm is quite powerful, actually.

Except when facing small pieces of concrete debris.

big grin

comicfan11
The guy that pushes galaxies with his telekinisis ftw 10/10

Galan007

big grin yes, despite everything else firestorm's done, we'll look solely at his lower showings. stick out tongue

anyhow, firestorm is easily a mid-herald (arguably high-herald) character. yet a weak S1M swatted him away like a fly.... with his breath alone. point being, this version of supes is very uber. uber enough to pwn thanos, imo.

The Great Galen

big grin

Or a armbar right, anyhow Supes 1M takes the majority.

Red Hulk
Originally posted by The Great Galen
Or a armbar right, anyhow Supes 1M takes the majority. What a random post... since no one in this thread has ever faced on armbar, or FS either.

Soljer
Originally posted by guy222
poor thanos

Agreed. Even without the Sundip.

Enyalus
yes, despite everything else firestorm's done, we'll look solely at his lower showings. stick out tongue

anyhow, firestorm is easily a mid-herald (arguably high-herald) character. yet a weak S1M swatted him away like a fly.... with his breath alone. point being, this version of supes is very uber. uber enough to pwn thanos, imo.

And you don't call being knocked into a wall with Superman's Freeze Breath a low showing for FS?

GahLakTus
Okay, I think we can all agree the currect Superman isn't really at the level of Thanos.

Not if you read the ridiculous thread about Superman vs Thanos that is still open.

xJLxKing
Originally posted by GahLakTus
Not if you read the ridiculous thread about Superman vs Thanos that is still open. Yes I tak eback what I said sad I think they are on par if Superman gets sundip big grin

occultdestroyer
And you don't call being knocked into a wall with Superman's Freeze Breath a low showing for FS?
Meh. It wasn't a low showing.
Superman 1M was simply too powerful for FS to handle.

Enyalus
Originally posted by occultdestroyer
Meh. It wasn't a low showing.
Superman 1M was simply too powerful for FS to handle.

So were the bricks Konvikt hit FS with. Clearly.

occultdestroyer
So were the bricks Konvikt hit FS with. Clearly.
Well, that's another story

Galvaclaw

No because by his own admission supes 1m breath can put out a red giant star.

Galan007
So were the bricks Konvikt hit FS with. Clearly. Wow, you are still trying to use that against FS? Geesh... You're like the guy who goes into Surfer threads and talks about the armbar and/or Dracula instances. sick

Every character has bad showings, but those aren't all that should be used. Especially in vs. threads.

Enyalus
Wow, you are still trying to use that against FS? Geesh... You're like the guy who goes into Surfer threads and talks about the armbar and/or Dracula instances. sick

Every character has bad showings, but those aren't all that should be used. Especially in vs. threads.

In my opinion, FS getting pwned by 1M's breath was also a low showing. He could've put up shielding, could have transmuted that supercooled air into...flower pedals or something. Hell, he could have dodged. Plenty of options.

I brought the concrete thing up not to demean FS, but to provide another example of FS's low showings...of which I think him getting beaten by 1M was.

The Embrio
Well regardless, since Supes 1M is easily as powerful skyfather character I wouldn't consider it a low showing in any respect. As for this match, Thanos would lose terribly.

Galan007
Originally posted by The Embrio
Well regardless, since Supes 1M is easily as powerful skyfather character I wouldn't consider it a low showing in any respect. As for this match, Thanos would lose terribly. I agree. A Skyfather-esque character owning a mid/high-herald character isn't a low showing. If anything it serves to demonstrate the difference in their power. Supes knew FS was nothing in comparison, so he owned him accordingly.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.