The Cosmic Quintessence VS Galactus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

UKR
Galactus is sated, not hungry. He just ate a hearty, meaty planet. But these five guys (who are possibly skyfather in DC terms? Given that they are all considered peers and the group includes Zeus and Highfather) want to permanently stop Big G from eating any more planets. Galactus will have none of that disrespect. No heralds involved.

1. 10 days prep time for each side
2. No prep

fangirl101
Originally posted by UKR
Galactus is sated, not hungry. He just ate a hearty, meaty planet. But these five guys (who are possibly skyfather in DC terms? Given that they are all considered peers and the group includes Zeus and Highfather) want to permanently stop Big G from eating any more planets. Galactus will have none of that disrespect. No heralds involved.

1. 10 days prep time for each side
2. No prep
PS does it alone

UKR
Originally posted by fangirl101
PS does it alone

Care to explain?

Enyalus
Galactus is liable to one-shot Ganthet, Zeus, and Shazam.

I think he can take them down.

fangirl101
Originally posted by Enyalus
Galactus is liable to one-shot Ganthet, Zeus, and Shazam.

I think he can take them down.
He's not taking them down when highfather can combine them into one being. And PS is more powerful than Galactus by himself.

UKR
He's not taking them down when highfather can combine them into one being. And PS is more powerful than Galactus by himself.

Please prove.

fangirl101
http://i419.photobucket.com/albums/pp278/fangirl101_photos/New%20Gods/jkfw-08-09.jpghttp://i419.photobucket.com/albums/pp278/fangirl101_photos/New%20Gods/jkfw-08-11.jpghttp://i419.photobucket.com/albums/pp278/fangirl101_photos/New%20Gods/jkfw-08-12.jpg

UKR
http://i419.photobucket.com/albums/pp278/fangirl101_photos/New%20Gods/jkfw-08-09.jpghttp://i419.photobucket.com/albums/pp278/fangirl101_photos/New%20Gods/jkfw-08-11.jpghttp://i419.photobucket.com/albums/pp278/fangirl101_photos/New%20Gods/jkfw-08-12.jpg

Nothing proves that the five combined are equal or superior to Galactus. And what I meant was, prove that the Phantom Stranger alone is more powerful than G.

fangirl101
Originally posted by UKR
Nothing proves that the five combined are equal or superior to Galactus. And what I meant was, prove that the Phantom Stranger alone is more powerful than G.
The very fact that they were powerful enough to thwart the will of the source. and those aren't even the quintessence.

PS was powerful enough to jack the spectre's infinite amped energy and wield it against the AM. The spectre couldn't even kill the PS. He had to use plot.

cloud102
The Quintessence wins.

UKR
The Specter is a big wimp for someone who's the wrath of God. He always has trouble with guys he shouldn't. Darkseid injured him with the Omega Beams...the same Darkseid who can't kill Doomsday. I'm sure Galactus could kill Doomsday. And I can't remember where but I know that someone on this forum pointed out that the Source has had bad, low and inconsistent showings. Assuming these things happened, it would interfere with the belief that being able to do this-and-that with the source is all that uber.

Enyalus
Not to mention that PS was losing badly against Spectre. And was turned into a rat...

fangirl101
Originally posted by UKR
The Specter is a big wimp for someone who's the wrath of God. He always has trouble with guys he shouldn't. Darkseid injured him with the Omega Beams...the same Darkseid who can't kill Doomsday. I'm sure Galactus could kill Doomsday. And I can't remember where but I know that someone on this forum pointed out that the Source has had bad, low and inconsistent showings. Assuming these things happened, it would interfere with the belief that being able to do this-and-that with the source is all that uber.
DD did die according to countdown. AND DS used the Omega beams on DD. He used The OE on Spectre. Oe>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>OB.

fangirl101
Not to mention that PS was losing badly against Spectre. And was turned into a rat... Losing against a crazy spectre who bitched a 5 d imp is now a low feat? ridiculous.

Allankles
Originally posted by UKR

How can the Source job when it doesn't even have an identity? The only time it manifested itself in any human fashion was in DONG and those were unique circumstances - DONG was the exception to the rule.

The Source - in concise terms - is the ultimate foundation of the universal expression of energy.

Basically it is the fountain of all energy in the DC multiverse. Guys on the fourth world are powerful because they have the closest association with this infinite fountain of energy the(the Source is also one the aspects of the Presence).

Utrigita
From my point of view, it's the presence of Phantom Stranger that gives the win to the Cosmic Quintessence.

I'm not aware of however whether ore not his "restriction" is still on in a battle...

occultdestroyer
1. Galactus wins.
Considering that he has the UN and Mothership, it's an auto-BFR.

2. Quintessence wins.
This is to assume that Galactus is in well-fed (not fully-fed) condition, without the UN and with(out) the Mothership.
Phantom Stranger is more than enough to take G down.
Remember, this guy can summon top-tier angels and strong enough to wield the Spectre Force.

Bentley
Galactus wins unless someone actually proves PS is actually more powerful. I don't know, for what I've heard his powerlevel is ill-defined.

ultimatethor
Big G

vansonbee
The very fact that they were powerful enough to thwart the will of the source. and those aren't even the quintessence.

PS was powerful enough to jack the spectre's infinite amped energy and wield it against the AM. The spectre couldn't even kill the PS. He had to use plot.
Why they even call it infinite Spectre?! blink

doesn't that downplay Spectre & Anti-moniter?

Enyalus
Losing against a crazy spectre who bitched a 5 d imp is now a low feat? ridiculous.

It looked like an unamped Captain Marvel lasted longer than PS did.

Mindset

PS was powerful enough to jack the spectre's infinite amped energy and wield it against the AM. The spectre couldn't even kill the PS. He had to use plot. And that proves PS is stronger than Galactus how?

fangirl101
Originally posted by Mindset
And that proves PS is stronger than Galactus how?
When Galactus can hijack infinite God granted energy, let me know.

Bentley
When Galactus can hijack infinite God granted energy, let me know.

Says who criticizes the "destroying a planet thread".

fangirl101
Originally posted by Bentley
Says who criticizes the "destroying a planet thread". basically, when galactus shows that he can hijack the power of the LT or anyone close to it, then he can beat the PS.

Mindset
When Galactus can hijack infinite God granted energy, let me know. When PS can absorb the omniverse let me know.

You honestly don't realize how dumb your logic is?

Bentley
basically, when galactus shows that he can hijack the power of the LT or anyone close to it, then he can beat the PS.

What did he do again? Did he hack into the Spectre whose powers had been stolen by Black Alice?

fangirl101
When PS can absorb the omniverse let me know.

You honestly don't realize how dumb your logic is?
I can't believe your dumb enough to think Galactus has Absorbed the omniverse. I can't believe you don't know how dumb your attempt was. and failed.

fangirl101
What did he do again? Did he hack into the Spectre whose powers had been stolen by Black Alice?
Wait. Black Alice was around during COIE?

Mindset
I can't believe your dumb enough to think Galactus has Absorbed the omniverse. I can't believe you don't know how dumb your attempt was. and failed. Galactus has the ability to absorb the universe, as he was doing in the Black Celestial story...that's what I was saying. *sigh*

So are you going to defend your brilliant logic?

fangirl101
Galactus has the ability to absorb the universe, as he was doing in the Black Celestial story...that's what I was saying. *sigh*

So are you going to defend your brilliant logic?
Galactus has the ability? Then how come he's always hungry? The Phatom Stranger has Superior Energy manipulation capacity.

He can wield far greater energy on panel, Than Galactus ever has. He is also able to take the power even with the Spectre resisting. So Someone like Galactus, who is always a cosmic energy vampire might not wanna fight PS. PS rips the energy right out of him. Back up.

Mindset
Galactus has the ability? Then how come he's always hungry?
no expression

Do you maybe want to think about that question?

PS needed Dr. Mist help to take the power from a comatose Spectre, stop trying to make the feat more than it is.

Not only did he need help, but he needed time.

fangirl101
no expression

Do you maybe want to think about that question?

PS needed Dr. Mist help to take the power from a comatose Spectre, stop trying to make the feat more than it is.

Not only did he need help, but he needed time.
He still wielded it. Galactus has never controlled so much power. Ever.

Mindset
He still wielded it. Galactus has never controlled so much power. Ever. And?

Does PS get Spectre's powers in this fight?

fangirl101
And?

Does PS get Spectre's powers in this fight?
PS's ability to wield enormous energy>>>>>Galactus's. Since Galactus is no where near a fully amped, super charged Spectre, what makes you think PS would need anyone's help jacking Big G's power?

Bentley
Wait. Black Alice was around during COIE?

My point is that Spectre wields magical energy that can be drained and can be used by other magicians. If PS can wield it too is all cool and candy, but if he doesn't have access to that amount of energy, can he generate it?

Otherwise I don't see how that's going to help against Galactus.

Mindset
PS's ability to wield enormous energy>>>>>Galactus's. Since Galactus is no where near a fully amped, super charged Spectre, what makes you think PS would need anyone's help jacking Big G's power? What makes you think PS could take the power of someone when they are actually fighting?

fangirl101
What makes you think PS could take the power of someone when they are actually fighting?
The Spectre resisted even comatose. And I fail to see galactus releasing enough power to bother PS. let alone taking on Ganthet, Shazam( who gave spectre a good fight), Zeus and highfather. Besides, in a neutral verse, PS can tap the magical energy to amp himself. Galactus cannot. If he did, he wouldn't need to feed. Oh, and have you EVER seen the Phantom Stranger Ko'd, beaten, or out powered in a direct confrontation?

Mindset
The Spectre resisted even comatose. And I fail to see galactus releasing enough power to bother PS. let alone taking on Ganthet, Shazam( who gave spectre a good fight), Zeus and highfather. Besides, in a neutral verse, PS can tap the magical energy to amp himself. Galactus cannot. If he did, he wouldn't need to feed. Oh, and have you EVER seen the Phantom Stranger Ko'd, beaten, or out powered in a direct confrontation? Someone resisting and actually fighting back are 2 completely different things in this case. Can PS wield or absorb any type of energy? I'm betting not.

How many direct confrontations has PS been in, not many.

fangirl101
Someone resisting and actually fighting back are 2 completely different things in this case. Can PS wield or absorb any type of energy? I'm betting not.

How many direct confrontations has PS been in, not many.
No he hasn't. But he still retains the ability to pull energy to amp himself nearly indefinitely while galactus does not. If you paid attention to Spectre DOV, there were only two beings whom the Spectre could not fight in a direct one on one. Mr. Mxy, and The PS.

Bentley
No he hasn't.

Thanks, that was pretty much the response to my question.

fangirl101
Thanks, that was pretty much the response to my question. And the one's galactus has been have all been shit. Pretty much.

Utrigita
It's good that Galactus can fed on energy in all it forms...

Bentley
You already stated that you cannot prove PS can do what you claimed he can do. You can now proceed to move into another of the contenders to see if they have feats to fight Galactus.

fangirl101
You already stated that you cannot prove PS can do what you claimed he can do. You can now proceed to move into another of the contenders to see if they have feats to fight Galactus. You cannot prove that galactus can defeat the PS. He certainly isn't as powerful as the Spectre.

fangirl101
Originally posted by Utrigita
It's good that Galactus can fed on energy in all it forms...
Can he now? heavenly energy?

Bentley
You cannot prove that galactus can defeat the PS. He certainly isn't as powerful as the Spectre.

We are certainly arguing different things. What has PS done under his own power that would make him be a threat to Galactus? Galactus has done a bunch of crazy stuff: Destroying a Watcher in a blink, defeated Diablery, Tenebrous and Aegis, rebuilding a planet, empowered several heralds, defeating Tyrant, etc. etc. all under his own power. He has feats, he has proved his power.

The burden of proof is for you to show PS operating in those levels under his own power.

Mindset
No he hasn't. But he still retains the ability to pull energy to amp himself nearly indefinitely while galactus does not. If you paid attention to Spectre DOV, there were only two beings whom the Spectre could not fight in a direct one on one. Mr. Mxy, and The PS. It was never shown Spectre could not fight PS directly, he simply chose not to. It only seemed that he couldn't kill PS, which is why he turned him into a mouse.

Utrigita
Can he now? heavenly energy?

I don't know since their is no such term as heavenly energy in marvel as far as I'm aware of, but even if there where it would most likely like all other energy originate from Hyperspace, which Galactus has shown that he can drain in it's clearest form.

fangirl101
It was never shown Spectre could not fight PS directly, he simply chose not to. It only seemed that he couldn't kill PS, which is why he turned him into a mouse.
Which means he couldn't fight him directly.

fangirl101
I don't know since their is no such term as heavenly energy in marvel as far as I'm aware of, but even if there where it would most likely like all other energy originate from Hyperspace, which Galactus has shown that he can drain in it's clearest form.
no. where do you get that divine energy eminiates from hyperspace?

fangirl101
We are certainly arguing different things. What has PS done under his own power that would make him be a threat to Galactus? Galactus has done a bunch of crazy stuff: Destroying a Watcher in a blink, defeated Diablery, Tenebrous and Aegis, rebuilding a planet, empowered several heralds, defeating Tyrant, etc. etc. all under his own power. He has feats, he has proved his power.

The burden of proof is for you to show PS operating in those levels under his own power.
I see nothing that you are saying that proves he is able to defeat the quintessence let alone PS. Anyway, according to PS powerset, he'd just summon up an army of angels and be done with the fight.

Mindset
Which means he couldn't fight him directly. No, it doesn't...

Not doing something doesn't mean you don't have the ability to. There was nothing to suggest he could not have faced PS directly, useless you have something to show me that I missed.

fangirl101
No, it doesn't...

Not doing something doesn't mean you don't have the ability to. There was nothing to suggest he could not have faced PS directly, useless you have something to show me that I missed. You mean besides the fact that everyone else the spectre had the power to defeat one on one,he did? The spectre just all of a sudden changed his mo when he got to mxy and the PS. the two most powerful beings on his list. yeah. right. he couldn't outright fight them one on one. Hence the plot device wins.

Bentley
I see nothing that you are saying that proves he is able to defeat the quintessence let alone PS. Anyway, according to PS powerset, he'd just summon up an army of angels and be done with the fight.

According to his powerset? According to GL's power set he can do anything. In the same way Spawn is said to be limited by "his imagination". You know where this is going.

(Is summoning angels using external help?)

You seem persuaded that PS is incredibly uber, the only thing you have to do is to show me other feats to prove it. Is that too much to ask?

Enyalus
You mean besides the fact that everyone else the spectre had the power to defeat one on one,he did? The spectre just all of a sudden changed his mo when he got to mxy and the PS. the two most powerful beings on his list. yeah. right. he couldn't outright fight them one on one. Hence the plot device wins.

He put Nabu down, too...though, didn't seem like Nabu went all out in that battle.

Mindset
You mean besides the fact that everyone else the spectre had the power to defeat one on one,he did? The spectre just all of a sudden changed his mo when he got to mxy and the PS. the two most powerful beings on his list. yeah. right. he couldn't outright fight them one on one. Hence the plot device wins. Spectre not being able to kill PS is more of a reason to avoid fighting him in a direct confrontation, there's nothing to suggest Spectre couldn't beat him.

fangirl101
According to his powerset? According to GL's power set he can do anything. In the same way Spawn is said to be limited by "his imagination". You know where this is going.

(Is summoning angels using external help?)

You seem persuaded that PS is incredibly uber, the only thing you have to do is to show me other feats to prove it. Is that too much to ask? Considering how much Galactus is wanked, even in the face of the overwhelming evidence that he gets pwned so much, by somany much lower than the PS, I dont' see where I have to prove anything. As Long as galactus has Thing, Thanos, and Annihiulus on his record, he ain't pwning the quintessence, let alone the PS.

fangirl101
Spectre not being able to kill PS is more of a reason to avoid fighting him in a direct confrontation, there's nothing to suggest Spectre couldn't beat him.
Except that is how the Spectre beats people. Do you read him? He absolutely murders people. With the greatest of Ease. That is his batte style.

Utrigita
no. where do you get that divine energy eminiates from hyperspace?

As I said before Heavenly energy as you mentioned doesn't, from what I know, exist in Marvel.

BUT if it did it would be just like all other energy in the Marvel Universe which in some way all originate from Hyperspace

Mindset
As Long as galactus has Thing, Thanos, and Annihiulus on his record, he ain't pwning the quintessence, let alone the PS. http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/54/Jesus_facepalm.jpg

Mindset
Except that is how the Spectre beats people. Do you read him? He absolutely murders people. With the greatest of Ease. That is his batte style. You mean like how he beat Nabu with the greatest of ease?

fangirl101
As I said before Heavenly energy as you mentioned doesn't, from what I know, exist in Marvel.

BUT if it did it would be just like all other energy in the Marvel Universe which in some way all originate from Hyperspace No. all energy in marvel comes from the power gem.

fangirl101
You mean like how he beat Nabu with the greatest of ease?
You mean like how he toyed with Nabu because he said he already knew he would win? Um yeah. context.

Utrigita
As Long as galactus has Thing, Thanos, and Annihiulus on his record, he ain't pwning the quintessence, let alone the PS.

Galactus haven't lost to neither Thanos nore Annihilus, and in regardens to thing, yes he managed to topple him and was back up immidiately commenting that Thing was different from the one he encountered on earth.

Bentley
Considering how much Galactus is wanked, even in the face of the overwhelming evidence that he gets pwned so much, by somany much lower than the PS, I dont' see where I have to prove anything.

As Long as galactus has Thing, Thanos, and Annihiulus on his record, he ain't pwning the quintessence, let alone the PS.

You are officially challenged to a battlezone, PS against Galactus, the one who loses is banned for a month.

To be honest I don't care if I win or lose, I just want you to post evidence instead of spouting your opinion without backing as if it was a fact.

Do you accept?

fangirl101
Galactus haven't lost to neither Thanos nore Annihilus, and in regardens to thing, yes he managed to topple him and was back up immidiately commenting that Thing was different from the one he encountered on earth.
As Long as Galactus needs to feed, I can't see him pwning a team that consist of a guy who creates his own Oan like Power battery. Or Another guy who defeated Chrona. A guy who one shots the bull host of heaven. Yeah. Zeus defeated Crona in a one on one. Another Guy who put up a decent fight against an enraged Spectre, etc.

Knowsbleed33
PS's ability to wield enormous energy>>>>>Galactus's.

Galactus v. Hyperstorm?

Utrigita
No. all energy in marvel comes from the power gem.

No it doesn't

Thanos on the power gem

http://img219.imageshack.us/my.php?image=ig40yf.jpg

A reference to the powergem from Galans respect thread

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Infinity_Gems

fangirl101
No it doesn't

Thanos on the power gem

http://img219.imageshack.us/my.php?image=ig40yf.jpg

A reference to the powergem from Galans respect thread

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Infinity_Gems
My bad. All energy came from the Heart of the infinite.

Utrigita
As Long as Galactus needs to feed, I can't see him pwning a team that consist of a guy who creates his own Oan like Power battery. Or Another guy who defeated Chrona. A guy who one shots the bull host of heaven. Yeah. Zeus defeated Crona in a one on one. Another Guy who put up a decent fight against an enraged Spectre, etc.

What that had to do with you previous comment...

fangirl101
Originally posted by Knowsbleed33
Galactus v. Hyperstorm? Wasn't that a stupid story? It was supposed to be an eternal stalemate but Galactus shows up with no explanation. Also When dig Big G wield any of Hyperstorm's Energy?

Bentley

You are officially challenged to a battlezone, PS against Galactus, the one who loses is banned for a month.

To be honest I don't care if I win or lose, I just want you to post evidence instead of spouting your opinion without backing as if it was a fact.

Do you accept?

Utrigita
My bad. All energy came from the Heart of the infinite.

The heart that no longer exist?

check this please

http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix3/celestialorderthanos.htm

and go down to heart of infinite

Knowsbleed33
He didn't wield it in that story. I don't see why he couldn't, though. Point is he's capable of containing the nigh-infinite energy that is hyperspace.

Enyalus
He didn't wield it in that story. I don't see why he couldn't, though Point is he's capable of containing the nigh-infinite energy that is hyperspace.

Didn't wield it, true. But absorbed it/fed on it, also true.

fangirl101
Didn't wield it, true. But absorbed it/fed on it, also true. Did he now? And why is he once again feeding on planets if all energy in marvel comes from hyperspace? Um yeah. It's not adding up.

Knowsbleed33
Because he can't tape into hyperspace at will. He was feeding on it through Hyperstorm.

fangirl101
Because he can't tape into hyperspace at will. He was feeding on it through Hyperstorm.
So then, he wasn't tapping into infinite energy. Just someone who could tap into it. Tapping infinite energy<<<<<<<<<<<<<Wielding Infinite Energy.

Enyalus
Did he now? And why is he once again feeding on planets if all energy in marvel comes from hyperspace? Um yeah. It's not adding up.

That was a future Galactus. Alternate universe kind of thing. He fed off of Hyperstorm specifically so he didn't need to feed off of planets anymore.

Knowsbleed33
I wasn't pointing out he would use Hyperspace energy or that he could tap into it at any point. I was countering your unfounded assessment that the PS can wield a greater amount of energy.

fangirl101
I wasn't pointing out he would use Hyperspace energy or that he could tap into it at any point. I was countering your unfounded assessment that the PS can wield a greater amount of energy. And you did that how?

Knowsbleed33
You're truly the master of going out on a limb aren't you?

You're going to pretend that Galactus can only consume infinite amounts of energy but he can't wield it?

fangirl101
You're truly the master of going out on a limb aren't you?

You're going to pretend that Galactus can only consume infinite amounts of energy but he can't wield it? When did he consume infinite energy? As far as I know, Hyperspace still exist. And Consumption does not equal wielding. You Fail.

comicfan11
The Quintessence

It's not only the Phantom Starnger (who is powerful indeed)
You also have DC Zeus (way closer to an actual mythological god than his Marvel counterpart), Ganthet (Guardians can crack planets with a thought, etc), Highfather (his feats are known no need for me to say just check a respect thread) and Shazam (who was giving a hostless Spectre a fight)

Galactus is fighting all of them so in this case he goes down IMO

leonidas
Originally posted by comicfan11
The Quintessence

It's not only the Phantom Starnger (who is powerful indeed)
You also have DC Zeus (way closer to an actual mythological god than his Marvel counterpart), Ganthet (Guardians can crack planets with a thought, etc), Highfather (his feats are known no need for me to say just check a respect thread) and Shazam (who was giving a hostless Spectre a fight)

Galactus is fighting all of them so in this case he goes down IMO

agreed.

Mindset
Guardians can't do shit tbh

Red Hulk
As far as I know, Hyperspace still exist. lulz

As far as I know, he hasn't had an appearance since... what an assumption.

Anyway, not that I care about this thread, but can someone show me why PS would solo this thread?

Mindset
Originally posted by Red Hulk
lulz

Anyway, not that I care about this thread, but can someone show me why PS would solo this thread? Isn't it obvious?

Let me lay down some facts for you.

PS with the help of Dr. Mist absorbed the power of a comatose Spectre.

Yea, I bet you feel stupid now for even asking, it's ok.

fangirl101
lulz

Anyway, not that I care about this thread, but can someone show me why PS would solo this thread?
I fail to see any evidence to suggest Big G has the power to Solo PS. can you show me any? Oh and I thought Hypserspace was the infinite energy source from which all marvel energy comes from. Didn't know it needed to make appearances.

joesdabest1
G wins this.

joesdabest1
I fail to see any evidence to suggest Big G has the power to Solo PS. can you show me any? Oh and I thought Hypserspace was the infinite energy source from which all marvel energy comes from. Didn't know it needed to make appearances.

Fail. G wins, bow down.

Red Hulk
I fail to see any evidence to suggest Big G has the power to Solo PS. can you show me any? Oh and I thought Hypserspace was the infinite energy source from which all marvel energy comes from. Didn't know it needed to make appearances. You fail at a lot of things, I don't see a point there.
Anyway, I simply asked why PS would solo, as he's got next to nothing in feats, or anything, yet he's being portrayed as Spectre level for some odd reason.

Sorry, I read it wrong, as I read Hyperstorm (the time when Galactus was absorbing infinite energy). Also, why would you even make that assertion, when you're arguing for a company that used to have unlimited universe, but had it whittled down to less than 5?

vlaaad12345
Galactus will not be defeating the quintescence after eating only one planet,and while ps does not have uber feats per say...he did fight with the spectre against the demiurge,spectre couldn't kill him during DOV ect ect he is implied to be uber strong or at the very least uber durable.

fangirl101
You fail at a lot of things, I don't see a point there.
Anyway, I simply asked why PS would solo, as he's got next to nothing in feats, or anything, yet he's being portrayed as Spectre level for some odd reason.

Sorry, I read it wrong, as I read Hyperstorm (the time when Galactus was absorbing infinite energy). Also, why would you even make that assertion, when you're arguing for a company that used to have unlimited universe, but had it whittled down to less than 5?
PC was wiped because of silliness like that

Red Hulk
Originally posted by vlaaad12345
Galactus will not be defeating the quintescence after eating only one planet,and while ps does not have uber feats per say...he did fight with the spectre against the demiurge,spectre couldn't kill him during DOV ect ect he is implied to be uber strong or at the very least uber durable. Etrigan helped Micheal/Spectre/PS fight Synnar...
Not being able to kill someone means nothing.

PC was wiped because of silliness like that It's not PC though really, it's all of DC. It's canon to everything.

vlaaad12345
Etrigan helped Micheal/Spectre/PS fight Synnar...
Not being able to kill someone means nothing.

It's not PC though really, it's all of DC. It's canon to everything.
Not being able to be killed by the spectre means nothing....you kidding?

Red Hulk
Originally posted by vlaaad12345
Not being able to be killed by the spectre means nothing....you kidding? Spectre can't kill something protected by a higher power. It doesn't mean he isn't far above them in power (as evident by him turning PS into a mouse).

It means nothing, besides the person being immortal.

fangirl101
Synnar was never fighting alone. who ever thought of that? He had his hordes as well. So etrigan likely was fighting Synn's hordes.

Knowsbleed33
When did he consume infinite energy? As far as I know, Hyperspace still exist. And Consumption does not equal wielding. You Fail.

He stopped when he entered the void and brought Hyperstorm with him and he wasn't trying to consume all of hyperspace. It was said that he could've if he wanted to.

You have yet to provide any proof that PS can "wield" more energy than Galactus. I gave an example, you as usual tried to throw it down on the basis that it's not EXACTLY the same.

To suggest Galactus can consume and contain infinite amounts of energy but can't wield it is laughable.

Red Hulk
Synnar was never fighting alone. who ever thought of that? He had his hordes as well. So etrigan likely was fighting Synn's hordes. No he didn't. Synnar's allies joined with his enemies in hopes that they would be forgiven.

Common demons were fighting side by side with Micheal.

lulz

fangirl101
No he didn't. Synnar's allies joined with his enemies in hopes that they would be forgiven.

Common demons were fighting side by side with Micheal.

lulz
I didn't see Micheal anywhere. Did you?

Red Hulk
I didn't see Micheal anywhere. Did you? Ya, he was the one third closest to the ball of Synnar.

I don't know where you're going with this anymore...

fangirl101
Ya, he was the one third closest to the ball of Synnar.

I don't know where you're going with this anymore...
Nope. Michael is far larger than Spectre. And He's the biggest thing on the panel. I see what looks to be Gabrielle leading the charge.

Red Hulk
Nope. Michael is far larger than Spectre. And He's the biggest thing on the panel. I see what looks to be Gabrielle leading the charge. no expression

Micheal is as small as a human, or as large as Spectre...

And picking who is in front as leading the charge... why the hell wouldn't Micheal be leading the charge? Did God say, 'This is the greatest threat in history, but Micheal, you stay back and play Pokemans.'.
Not to mention that I recall Micheal wearing that same gear in an appearance in DC.

fangirl101
no expression

Micheal is as small as a human, or as large as Spectre...
And Never wears armor and has a flame sword. That is Gabrielle. who has always carried a golden sword. The same one he used to kill 10,000 men in the bible.

Red Hulk
And Never wears armor and has a flame sword. That is Gabrielle. who has always carried a golden sword. The same one he used to kill 10,000 men in the bible. You're nitpicking.

Also, Micheal's sword is whatever he wants it to be, and if he's going into battle, then he'll be equipped.

Although, can you show me an appearance of G in mainstream DC?

And even if you're right, that changes nothing. Common demons are fighting beside the most powerful people in Heaven (besides Micheal, because he's playing Pokemans). It's not really a feat just to be there.
And Synnar never had any allies.

fangirl101
You're nitpicking.

Also, Micheal's sword is whatever he wants it to be, and if he's going into battle, then he'll be equipped.

Although, can you show me an appearance of G in mainstream DC?

And even if you're right, that changes nothing. Common demons are fighting beside the most powerful people in Heaven (besides Micheal, because he's playing Pokemans). It's not really a feat just to be there.
And Synnar never had any allies. Synnar also never destroys anyone. Michael owns the Spectre and states that he could out right destroy him. So i don't know if I trust Synnar is as powerful as he claims. And isn't the spectre series canon to the DCU? I haven't seen any under vertigo.

xJLxKing
I saw a scan where Micheal either owns Superman or Spectre.

Red Hulk
Synnar also never destroys anyone. Michael owns the Spectre and states that he could out right destroy him. So i don't know if I trust Synnar is as powerful as he claims. And isn't the spectre series canon to the DCU? I haven't seen any under vertigo. What does any of this have to do with what I just said?

To answer this.
I know.
I Know.
Maybe, but we were only talking about the scene, and that doesn't have anything to do with power if Micheal can destroy Spectre.
Yes.

fangirl101
Originally posted by xJLxKing
I saw a scan where Micheal either owns Superman or Spectre. http://img110.imageshack.us/img110/7788/spectre19931012if7.jpg

http://img110.imageshack.us/img110/8840/spectre19931013bj3.jpg
http://img110.imageshack.us/img110/8840/spectre19931013bj3.jpg

fangirl101
What does any of this have to do with what I just said?

To answer this.
I know.
I Know.
Maybe, but we were only talking about the scene, and that doesn't have anything to do with power if Micheal can destroy Spectre.
Yes.
Well if Spectre is canon to the DCU, Then Michael is still the Demurgious or how ever you spell it.

Red Hulk
Well if Spectre is canon to the DCU, Then Michael is still the Demurgious or how ever you spell it. It's never been said in mainstream DC to my knowledge, but it does give food for thought.

occultdestroyer
To suggest Galactus can consume and contain infinite amounts of energy but can't wield it is laughable.
Show me a scan where Galactus is wielding infinite energy.
Just one will suffice.

And if he truly can wield infinite energy, why in the blue hell does he need to feed on planets and solar systems? Why does he ran out of energy and become weak, if he truly is as powerful as you say he is?

fangirl101
It's never been said in mainstream DC to my knowledge, but it does give food for thought.
Odd thing about the higher ups. They seem to be canon every where in the DCU. Anything from the New Gods up seem to have only one version and fluxuate with the time stream. never having two or more versions. Just a constant changing version to fit that reality. The only thing that doesn't fit is lucifer. He's the missing piece from vertigo to DC and vice versa. Everyone else is the same in some form or another. The Endless, Mikey, Gabrielle, Source, Spectre, PS, etc. And the New Gods change with every reality existing simultaneously as do the gaurdians and the quintessence. I'm on a rant. Synnar may well be lucifer in disguise.

Red Hulk
Meh, I like the interchanging between Vertigo and DC, but this one has either ret-conned history, or disproved the connection.

Personally, I don't think Starlin cares either way.

Originally posted by occultdestroyer
Show me a scan where Galactus is wielding infinite energy.
Just one will suffice.

And if he truly can wield infinite energy, why in the blue hell does he need to feed on planets and solar systems? Why does he ran out of energy and become weak, if he truly is as powerful as you say he is?
Doom says that the Cosmic Cube is but a fraction of the power he will have if he absorbs Galactus's power:
http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/ff240/Branlactus/Raw%20power/Statements%20of%20power/FFWGCM1007.jpg

Doom with the Cube says Galactus has immeasurable power:
http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/ff240/Branlactus/Raw%20power/Statements%20of%20power/FFWGCM1011.jpg

There's more, but this one is from someone with unlimited power himself.

fangirl101
Doom says that the Cosmic Cube is but a fraction of the power he will have if he absorbs Galactus's power:
http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/ff240/Branlactus/Raw%20power/Statements%20of%20power/FFWGCM1007.jpg

http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/ff240/Branlactus/Raw%20power/Statements%20of%20power/FFWGCM1011.jpg

Galactus does not have infinite or unlimited power. Not when he's gotten knocked over by the Thing, gets weak all of the time, got pwned by T and A and stated to wield the crunch energies would have been dangerous even for him. No. just no. To Doom, galactus's powers would seem infinite.

quanchi112
Galactus does not have infinite or unlimited power. Not when he's gotten knocked over by the Thing, gets weak all of the time, got pwned by T and A and stated to wield the crunch energies would have been dangerous even for him. No. just no. To Doom, galactus's powers would seem infinite. You are telling me that Dr Doom of all people is that off?

fangirl101
Originally posted by quanchi112
You are telling me that Dr Doom of all people is that off?
I'm telling you that 20 to 30 years of Galactus being weakend and in silly situations says other wise.

quanchi112
I'm telling you that 20 to 30 years of Galactus being weakend and in silly situations says other wise. His power levels fluctuate. But seriously,he is very powerful and makes Odin to me look like an amateur.

fangirl101
His power levels fluctuate. But seriously,he is very powerful and makes Odin to me look like an amateur.
What does that have to do with the discussion at hand? Nothing. Galactus does not wield infinite energy.

Red Hulk
Galactus does not have infinite or unlimited power. Not when he's gotten knocked over by the Thing, gets weak all of the time, got pwned by T and A and stated to wield the crunch energies would have been dangerous even for him. No. just no. To Doom, galactus's powers would seem infinite. OK. He asked for a scan, I put it up. Galactus's energy on it's own is apparently unlimited, but he needs to keep his body strong so he can wield said energy. My take anyway.

Got KO'ed by Thing because he was weakened, and got beat by T and A because A cheapshotted him.

And the Crunch is the birthing energy. It's dangerous for anyone to wield it.

Doom had the Cosmic Cube at the time...

fangirl101
OK.
He needs to feed his energy.

Got KO'ed by Thing because he was weakened, and got beat by T and A because A cheapshotted him.

And the Crunch is the birthing energy. It's dangerous for anyone to wield it.

Doom had the Cosmic Cube at the time...
Those are all fine and dandy. But they still all say that Big G does not wield infinite energy .

quanchi112
What does that have to do with the discussion at hand? Nothing. Galactus does not wield infinite energy. When did I say he did?

Red Hulk
Those are all fine and dandy. But they still all say that Big G does not wield infinite energy . i editred

comicfan11
Synnar is just another form of Starlin's hack writing IMO.
He creates another uber powerful rookie character that will soon will be forgotten.

I doubt this character will be referenced ever again in the DCU when this series (which I somewhat enjoy) is over.

On the other hand Michael is very much constantly canon in the DCU books from Spectre to Shadowpact to Day of Judgment to JLA, etc.

occultdestroyer

Those scans did not show Galactus wielding infinite power.
I doubt he has ever wielded an infinite amount of power. If he did, there would be no need for him to feed energy from planets.

Knowsbleed33
Has he ever needed to wield infinite energy? That's every other issue in the DCU. In Marvel, it seldom happens.

Galactus is content to get by in the Universe.

occultdestroyer
Has he ever needed to wield infinite energy? That's every other issue in the DCU. In Marvel, it seldom happens.

Galactus is content to get by in the Universe.
But in this match, he has too.

Fighting The Quintessence is no joke.
And considering his losing streak with characters much, much weaker than The Quintessence, I doubt he'd have a chance to win.

Knowsbleed33
OP says nothing about the Quintessence starting at absolute peak. Do they constantly wield infinite power?

fangirl101
OP says nothing about the Quintessence starting at absolute peak. Do they constantly wield infinite power?
When do they change or fluxate?

Red Hulk
Those scans did not show Galactus wielding infinite power.
I doubt he has ever wielded an infinite amount of power. If he did, there would be no need for him to feed energy from planets. It says his power is immeasurable. I don't see why he would need to go forever. Although, if I'm not mistaken, Omega Level Mutants wield infinite power... why would Galactus need infinite power here?

He uses up the energy needed to keep him alive and well. Apparently someone able to wield his power minus the need to feed feels omnipotent, etc. It's a confusing thing. Although if you're only talking about infinite power as in an infinite supply, then no, he doesn't have that, and that doesn't really have relevance to power.

occultdestroyer
I'm pretty sure PS does. Not so sure with the other four though.

Knowsbleed33
When do they change or fluxate?

Are they constantly at the levels when they've had their best showings?

quanchi112
I'm pretty sure PS does. Not so sure with the other four though. What proof do you have that the Ps wields infinite power?

Mindset
I'm pretty sure PS does. Not so sure with the other four though. lol

ultimatethor
Its funny that people are actually trying to use the " I have infinite power" arguement. Its obvious that in comics "infinite" doesnt carry much weight. Really someone with truly infinite power can NEVER lose as he will be supreme in the universe( unless its a universe of people with infinite power which in itself doesnt make sense). I didnt know that
there were any supreme beings in this thread.

Red Hulk
If I recall correctly, PS has been KO'ed by a human before.

quanchi112
If I recall correctly, PS has been KO'ed by a human before. Ps hasnt done anything impressive to put him anywhere near Galactus' league.

Red Hulk
Ps hasnt done anything impressive to put him anywhere near Galactus' league. He did that one thing though.

He did it, I swear!

quanchi112
He did that one thing though.

He did it, I swear! Dc fans will continue to hype the guy who took out a lion....or was it a tiger. I cant remember. I hope it was a lion because as I proved a lion>then atiger. shifty

Red Hulk
Dc fans will continue to hype the guy who took out a lion....or was it a tiger. I cant remember. I hope it was a lion because as I proved a lion>then atiger. shifty erm

What's the point? You win every debate in your mind.

quanchi112
erm

What's the point? You win every debate in your mind. Its called a joke.erm

Red Hulk
Its called a joke.erm You're a joke.

No joke.

quanchi112
You're a joke.

No joke. Whatever kid.

Badabing
Fangirl and Mindset, please stop with the insults. Thanks.

Mindset
you got the cojones to stop me bro? blue_bandana

occultdestroyer
Threadsurrection!

Quintessence for the win

Enyalus
I hope it was a lion because as I proved a lion>then atiger. shifty

Unless its from Detroit. Then it'll lose every time.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.