Imperiex +probes vs Marvel earth(classic)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nihilist
can marvel earth survive?

psycho gundam
dr. strange for the rescue

Enyalus
Phoenix solos.

kgkg
These Marvel Earth / DC earth threads are to vague.

The same marvel earth that fought WWH gets destroyed

Without PIS I don't see how Marvel earth can win

Enyalus
KG, it's Classic Marvel Earth.

vlaaad12345
Originally posted by Enyalus
Phoenix solos.
A giant entropic ass beating yes,without pis marvel gets wiped out in an instant.

Mindset
Classic DEM Strange

Enyalus
Originally posted by vlaaad12345
A giant entropic ass beating yes,without pis marvel gets wiped out in an instant.

I think I may have missed the OP's intent. I thought it was only Imperiex probes. But if it's Imperiex-Prime plus his probes...then yeah, I'd agree with you.

xJLxKing
Why is Imperiex so strong? Did superman destroy his probes? Didn't Doomdays also kill them? Why can't Marvel do the same? Especially if they have Strange, pheonix, magneto and characters like that.

Harbinger
Originally posted by xJLxKing
Why is Imperiex so strong? Did superman destroy his probes? Didn't Doomdays also kill them? Why can't Marvel do the same? Especially if they have Strange, pheonix, magneto and characters like that. Imperiex Prime turned that same Doomsday into a glowing skeleton with ease. It took a super amped Superman just to punch a hole in him. There's no one on Marvel Earth who could beat Imperiex, IMO; the probes alone would give them problems.

xJLxKing
Originally posted by Harbinger
Imperiex Prime turned that same Doomsday into a glowing skeleton with ease. It took a super amped Superman just to punch a hole in him. There's no one on Marvel Earth who could beat Imperiex, IMO; the probes alone would give them problems.
Yeah, I saw when that happened to Doomsday. However, Marvel earth does have Hulk, Strange, F4, X-Men, Avengers, and so many others

fangirl101
Yeah, I saw when that happened to Doomsday. However, Marvel earth does have Hulk, Strange, F4, X-Men, Avengers, and so many others Xmen, F4, and most of the avengers are fodder for a probe. The hulk is bigger larger, and stronger fodder.

Enyalus
Naw. The probes would lose. Just like the DC Earth forces repelled them.

kevdude
It wasn't just Earth that was in the war, it was nearly everyone in the dcu except the Spectre(and others), Darkseid was only there for his own purpose. Imperiex +probes win.

xJLxKing
I still find it hard to believe. How much probes does Imperiax have. I mean eventually hulk will go bersek to untold madness.

fangirl101
I still find it hard to believe. How much probes does Imperiax have. I mean eventually hulk will go bersek to untold madness. Hulk gets one shotted by a probe. One of them litereally turned Captain Marvel inside out. Twisted him so that his insides where outside. If it hadn't been for his magic healing reversing the effects, he would have died.

xJLxKing
Originally posted by fangirl101
Hulk gets one shotted by a probe. One of them litereally turned Captain Marvel inside out. Twisted him so that his insides where outside. If it hadn't been for his magic healing reversing the effects, he would have died.
What about Magneto? Would he be able to just kill them because they have metal???

In addition, Pheonix, and Xavier

fascistcrusader
If Reed knows his coming more than a day in advance Imperiex is screwed.

fangirl101
What about Magneto? Would he be able to just kill them because they have metal???

In addition, Pheonix, and Xavier
Xasvier does what to machines? Pheonix? She's on earth? hadn't seen her in years.

fangirl101
Originally posted by fascistcrusader
If Reed knows his coming more than a day in advance Imperiex is screwed.
How so? Reed has nothing in his arsenal to defeat Imperiex.

rotiart
Imperiex for the win. He was like... Galactus... but without the jobber.

Hell, it took a superman amped up by deus ex machina to PUSH Imperiex through a wormhole, to the big bang... which was pretty much the only thing that really hurt/killed him.

BTW... wth is classic mean. Imperiex Bloodlust destroys the earth before anyone can do anything. 99% of the heroes die. Hulk and Thor and left floating in space wondering what they can do to Imperiex.

Bentley
Marvel Earth cannot beat a non-PIS Galactus, they cannot beat a non-PIS Imperiex either.

Mrblonde
So wait a amped Superman>Phoenix,bullshit Aquaman defeated a probe but Hulk or Thor can't thats bull too

comicfan11
If it's only Marvel Earth Imperiex ftw.
And btw Aquaman killed the probe by using a weapon that was amped by a DC god (an actual god not like Marvel Ares or something) and his off the charts underwater speed.
Dc Earth wasn't repelling the probes characters like Guy Gardner adn Hipollyta died while entire teams like the Outsiders and Teen Titans were unable to do anything.

Enyalus
Magneto takes some Kick, and solos the probes.

Lord Prime
Magneto takes some Kick, and solos the probes.

no way is any one from Marvel is soloing probes

vlaaad12345
Originally posted by Mrblonde
So wait a amped Superman>Phoenix,bullshit Aquaman defeated a probe but Hulk or Thor can't thats bull too
An superman amped by a eternity level being cracked imperiexs armor...thats all he did he also died in the process,the sun amped superman pushed warworld with imperiex inside into the past to ignite the big bang...imperiex wanted to unleash the big bang so he didn't resist at that point,no pis imperiex incinerates 616 marvel universe.

Bentley
An superman amped by a eternity level being cracked imperiexs armor...thats all he did he also died in the process,the sun amped superman pushed warworld with imperiex inside into the past to ignite the big bang...imperiex wanted to unleash the big bang so he didn't resist at that point,no pis imperiex incinerates 616 marvel universe.

Kismet is not Eternity level, she has the Eternity role, not the same.

fangirl101
Originally posted by Bentley
Kismet is not Eternity level, she has the Eternity role, not the same. actually she has the role of Roma. Who is far more powerful than Eternity.

Enyalus
Originally posted by Lord Prime
no way is any one from Marvel is soloing probes

Classic Thor, Classic Strange, Magneto, Hulk and Phoenix could all solo a probe. Especially since Superman was soloing tons of them along with Doomsday, and even Aquaman took one down.

xJLxKing
Classic Thor, Classic Strange, Magneto, Hulk and Phoenix could all solo a probe. Especially since Superman was soloing tons of them along with Doomsday, and even Aquaman took one down.
Phoenix is not on earth. Aquaman only defeated because of the special spear, and it was underwater(i think). I agree with the others

Classic NES
Phoenix is not on earth.

Classic Phoenix? Yeah she is, where else would should she be?

Bentley
actually she has the role of Roma. Who is far more powerful than Eternity.

Sorry for the mistake.

I should have said: Kismet has the role of Roma but is neither as strong as her or as strong as Eternity.

Avlon
Yeah, I saw when that happened to Doomsday. However, Marvel earth does have Hulk, Strange, F4, X-Men, Avengers, and so many others

A probe can literally throw Hulk across or out of the solar system with ease, just as one did with Mongul.

AlmightyKfish
Uhrm, Classic Marvel Earth was >>> Current Earth.

Pre-Retcon Molecule Man lived on Classic Earth.

MM solo's xD

fangirl101
Sorry for the mistake.

I should have said: Kismet has the role of Roma but is neither as strong as her or as strong as Eternity.
And where did you come to this conclusion?

Nestical
Originally posted by AlmightyKfish
Uhrm, Classic Marvel Earth was >>> Current Earth.

Pre-Retcon Molecule Man lived on Classic Earth.

MM solo's xD

hahahahahaha laughing so true.theres no reason to even go on.

Bentley
And where did you come to this conclusion?

Mostly her inability to deal with Imperiex to be honest. That and the lack of feats.

But of course, I am not that well informed about Roma without the Celestial Nullifier, and Eternity does job.

Do you consider Kismet their superior?

fangirl101
Mostly her inability to deal with Imperiex to be honest. That and the lack of feats.

But of course, I am not that well informed about Roma without the Celestial Nullifier, and Eternity does job.

Do you consider Kismet their superior?
Well. Dominus, A multiversal being, Coveted Kismet's power. She just really seemed to be a pacifist.

carver9
There are plenty of beings in marvel u that could easily take out a probe. Krypto stalemated one, black lightning and supergirl took out one, aquaman took out one, wonder woman, etc... They were weak and superman was even one shotting them with his heat vision along with doomsday ripping there heads off with ease.

Hell diana mother also killed a hand full. Didnt two probes get killed by a air craft being slammed into them by diana mother.

Hulk could repeat what doomsday did, gladiator, sentry, thor, etc... can repeat what superman did, or you can even put the surfer there.

Marvel has a better chance at doing what the jla did but better.

If you get a team that consist of:

Thor
Hulk
Silver surfer
Beta ray bill
Gladiator
Doctor strange
Sentry
Wonderman
Phoenix
Thanos
Nova

There is no ending to the mass of destruction that they could cause or stop.

Marvel would do much better then what dc did.

iceman24567
Carver since when did Thanos and Glads live on earth? For this fought we are using classic Marvel and those guy were not earth based at all.

Nihilist
should of really mentioned by earth "based", i meant the likes of inhumans,surfer etc who come to earths aid from time to time

iceman24567
Surfer isn't earth based but I understand what you mean guys like Thanos aren't in this current? Really Imperiex was beaten by a lame plot device Dc earth and Marvel earth get stopped get over it.

Mindset
Originally posted by iceman24567
Surfer isn't earth based but I understand what you mean guys like Thanos aren't in this current? Really Imperiex was beaten by a lame plot device Dc earth and Marvel earth get stopped get over it. Molecule Man?

Beyonder considered Classic?

iceman24567
Originally posted by Mindset
Molecule Man?

Beyonder considered Classic? Would they aid earth? Plus it took the S shield to beat Imperiex they dont have it so they lose anyways eek!

Mindset
Why wouldn't they aid Earth?

iceman24567
You answered my question with a question no expression

Mindset
You answered my question with a question no expression Because your questions didn't make any sense, there's no reason why they wouldn't aid Earth.

The person MM loved and his family are on Earth, since you know, he's human. no expression

AlmightyKfish
Exactly.

Pre Retcon MM >>> Imperiex Prime.

Lord Feron
I think the OP forgot about MM. So MM in the most ridiculous stomp and Imperiex and his tin cans run back to a universe where they can actually be a threat. stick out tongue

Nestical
Originally posted by Lord Feron
I think the OP forgot about MM. So MM in the most ridiculous stomp and Imperiex and his tin cans run back to a universe where they can actually be a threat. stick out tongue

thumb up fangirl why aren't you defending imperiex?could it be because you know MM would rape him? & heres where youre supposed to chime in with something that has nothing to do with anything then tell me i failed even though we all know MM>>>>>>>>>>>imperiex

Enyalus
Phoenix is not on earth. Aquaman only defeated because of the special spear, and it was underwater(i think). I agree with the others

Phoenix = Jean Grey. She's on Earth. As for Aquaman's Trident, yeah - it's a skyfather blessed weapon. What's Thor's Mjolnir?

Exactly.

Mindset
Exactly.

iceman24567
You know he didnt always care about earth I think its up to the thread starter to judge who will defend earth and please the Beyonder?

AlmightyKfish
Molecule Man had a family on Earth etc, and He's human, so he would defend it.

Pre-retcon MM wins this alone

comicfan11
Phoenix = Jean Grey. She's on Earth. As for Aquaman's Trident, yeah - it's a skyfather blessed weapon. What's Thor's Mjolnir?

Exactly.

Of course Mjolnir is
That doesn't mean that Thor can't get pilled by many probes and KTFOed...

kevdude
Has pre recton MM ever destroyed the Multiverse before, like Imperiex Prime has done?

vlaaad12345
He is able to casually destroy and recreate multiverses.

kevdude
Well is he a Omnipotent being then like Imperiex?

Enyalus
Originally posted by kevdude
Well is he a Omnipotent being then like Imperiex?

Omnipotent? Imperiex? Please. GTFO.

kevdude
Omnipotent? Imperiex? Please. GTFO.

laughing out loud Have you even read OWAW? no?

vlaaad12345
His infinite power is far above imperiexs infinite power.

Enyalus
laughing out loud Have you even read OWAW? no?

Yeah, I have. In fact, I have it.

kevdude
Yeah, I have. In fact, I have it.

Ok well I don't know why you act suprised...

Enyalus
Ok well I don't know why you act suprised...

He's powerful. But hardly omnipotent. (Unless it says that somewhere...you could give me the issue and I'd look it up myself.) And MM would be more powerful.

But personally, I don't think the thread starter intended for Pre-retcon MM to be involved in this. And I hope he didn't have in mind Imperiex-Prime AND the probes involved...'cause if so, I've already agreed that Marvel Earth loses.

I do think, just the probes, that Classic Marvel Earth can prevail.

kevdude
He's powerful. But hardly omnipotent. (Unless it says that somewhere...you could give me the issue and I'd look it up myself.) And MM would be more powerful.

But personally, I don't think the thread starter intended for Pre-retcon MM to be involved in this. And I hope he didn't have in mind Imperiex-Prime AND the probes involved...'cause if so, I've already agreed that Marvel Earth loses.

I do think, just the probes, that Classic Marvel Earth can prevail.

I have the TPB and I know it says that at least 2 times and prob more and in DC Encyclopedia says it, that is the only reason why Darkseid involved himself in the war.

Classic NES
LOL are people comparing Imperiex to MM?

xJLxKing
Who is MM?

Mindset
You know he didnt always care about earth I think its up to the thread starter to judge who will defend earth and please the Beyonder? Are you talking about MM or Beyonder?

MM would protect the Earth, that is a given, Beyonder may or may not.

Mindset
I have the TPB and I know it says that at least 2 times and prob more and in DC Encyclopedia says it, that is the only reason why Darkseid involved himself in the war. Odin is said to be omnipotent to, do you think MM can't beat him also?

Please...

kevdude
Odin is said to be omnipotent to, do you think MM can't beat him also?

Please...

Has Odin ever destroyed the multiverse before? The pre recton MM can beat Odin but hes not even real, so yeah...

Harbinger
Who is MM? Molecule Man.

Mindset
Has Odin ever destroyed the multiverse before? The pre recton MM can beat Odin but hes not even real, so yeah... I'm facepalming so hard right now.

The designation omnipotent means nothing, that is the point I was making, that I guess went over your head.

Pre Retcon MM in classic Marvel is real...are you even serious?

UniOmni
Imperiex+Probes is too much, tho it's mostly because of Imperiex himself.

OWAW was a dcu wide event, and DC earth couldn't do it alone, so why do people expect MEarth to?

I mean, Reed and Doom could always come together and think up Something while the heroes hold off the probes, but outside of that, Earth loses.

And LOL in a real big way to anyone who thinks Imperiex came across as omnipotent in OWAW by any measure.

Powerful, sure, but omnipotent?

No.

kevdude
I'm facepalming so hard right now.

The designation omnipotent means nothing, that is the point I was making, that I guess went over your head.

Pre Retcon MM in classic Marvel is real...are you even serious?

Mindset I was doing the same right back to you but I guess that went over your head.. Anyway I know hes real and they have both done the same thing but Imperiex has an infinite amount of energy to call upon while MM I don't believe does, unless you can show it? And what would happen if MM cracked his armor? prob something similar to what happened when he deflected the Beyonders attack but this would be different as it would be all of Imperiex exploding and would he be able to hold that back? smokin'

Classic NES
Yeah. . .anyway Classic Marvel stomps:

Dark Phoenix
Molecule Man
Beyonder
Dr. Strange
Asgardians

Should be enough.

Nihilist
post retcon mm nearly collapsed the multi verse,he aint no push over

Space M ummy
Originally posted by Nihilist
post retcon mm nearly collapsed the multi verse,he aint no push over

Even Though Asgard and Olympus aren't technically "on earth" they ARE "earth based" and would show up if imperiex probes invaded. (think of what the response was when the 3rd celestial host appeared.)

Zeus + Odin + their associated gods would open up an entire CAN of whoopass on imperiex probes.

Odin could and probably WOULD summon the 10,000 foot tall superdestroyer (with odinsword) and wipe them out singlehandedly. That thing is immensely powerful.

MM is a good one- he would solo.

Classic Marvel Earth had the surfer on it.

Classic Strange was a LOT stronger than current. Time stop/BFR, theres a lot of things he could do.

Classic Marvel Earth has the watcher living on the moon, and the watcher WOULD intervene for probes, as he did when galactus showed up, and when Doom gained a 'cube.

For that matter, classic marvel earth has a fully powered cosmic cube on it. anyone on the planet who happened to have it could wipe out the probes just by thinking about it.

Classic Marvel earth wins by a mile.

Mindset
Mindset I was doing the same right back to you but I guess that went over your head.. Anyway I know hes real and they have both done the same thing but Imperiex has an infinite amount of energy to call upon while MM I don't believe does, unless you can show it? And what would happen if MM cracked his armor? prob something similar to what happened when he deflected the Beyonders attack but this would be different as it would be all of Imperiex exploding and would he be able to hold that back? smokin' You didn't even have a point in your post for it to go over my head...no expression

How have they both done the same thing?

So you put Imperiex over LT?

iceman24567
Yeah after his probes are destroyed Imperiex eats the cosmic cube and earth.

Space M ummy
Yeah after his probes are destroyed Imperiex eats the cosmic cube and earth.

a cosmic cube in the right hands would RUIN imperiex. do you know how powerful those things are?

Nestical
Originally posted by UniOmni
Imperiex+Probes is too much, tho it's mostly because of Imperiex himself.

OWAW was a dcu wide event, and DC earth couldn't do it alone, so why do people expect MEarth to?

I mean, Reed and Doom could always come together and think up Something while the heroes hold off the probes, but outside of that, Earth loses.

Reed could always ask galactus to borrow the UN right quick like thumb up

AlmightyKfish
The question of whether MM can destroy universes?

He hit Beyonder with a blast which in Beyonder's own words- ' could have laid waste to thousands of realities' .

And MM wasn't even strained.

iceman24567
Originally posted by Space M ummy
a cosmic cube in the right hands would RUIN imperiex. do you know how powerful those things are? Yeah 1 cube is not going to beat Imperiex do know how powerful he is? I hate play the who knows more game plus you will lose.

Space M ummy
Yeah 1 cube is not going to beat Imperiex do know how powerful he is? I hate play the who knows more game plus you will lose.

laughing

One cosmic cube gives one the ability to reshape all reality, given that the wielder's will is strong enough.

Mature cube beings like Shaper of Worlds, Kubic, and Kosmos are LESS powerful than a raw, immature cube, (due to self imposed limits placed on themselves that immature cubes don't have) and Thanos (AFTER wielding the IG) referred to the power of Kosmos as "limitless."

CURRENT Molecule man is only roughly HALF of one, and the LT referred to HIS power as "practically limitless."

Imperiex and his probes would get wiped the hell out by the full power of a cosmic cube. Properly used, It's on the same level the infinity gems are.

Here's some scans of when Thanos had one cube from the respect thread:

Controls "all things throughout the universe"

Holds the galaxy in his palm, ready to crush it like an eggshell

Shifts the entire planet out of phase with time

and finally...

Merges himself with the universe, becoming "part of everything...and god."

Like I said...I don't think you really DID know just how powerful a raw cosmic cube actually is. There's virtually no argument you can make about imperiex or his probes overcoming something like that.

The cubes can remake reality, bend time to the user's whim, ressurrect the dead and create life from nothing. Imperiex is SCREWED.

Classic marvel earth 10/10.

Nestical
laughing

One cosmic cube gives one the ability to reshape all reality, given that the wielder's will is strong enough.

Mature cube beings like Shaper of Worlds, Kubic, and Kosmos are LESS powerful than a raw, immature cube, (due to self imposed limits placed on themselves that immature cubes don't have) and Thanos (AFTER wielding the IG) referred to the power of Kosmos as "limitless."

CURRENT Molecule man is only roughly HALF of one, and the LT referred to HIS power as "practically limitless."

Imperiex and his probes would get wiped the hell out by the full power of a cosmic cube. Properly used, It's on the same level the infinity gems are.

Here's some scans of when Thanos had one cube from the respect thread:

Controls "all things throughout the universe"

Holds the galaxy in his palm, ready to crush it like an eggshell

Shifts the entire planet out of phase with time

and finally...

Merges himself with the universe, becoming "part of everything...and god."

Like I said...I don't think you really DID know just how powerful a raw cosmic cube actually is. There's virtually no argument you can make about imperiex or his probes overcoming something like that.

The cubes can remake reality, bend time to the user's whim, ressurrect the dead and create life from nothing. Imperiex is SCREWED.

Classic marvel earth 10/10.

yeah i dont see how you could argue against that laughing

UKR
Imperiex is a weak ripoff of Galactus who was beaten by Superman. That was the whole reason he was created, to job to Superman. And like some ppl already pointed out, Superman and Doomsday owned probes left, right and center. Classic Marvel Earth is probably the most powerful form and even without cosmic help from SS the heavy hitters (Thor, the Hulk, etc) will take care of the wimpy anal probes while Mister Fantastic whups up an uber-obliterizor thingy to send Imperiex straight back into the crappy universe he crawled out of. If Marvel Earth can repel Galactus then they won't have trouble with a pale imitation.

Tenebrous
Even Though Asgard and Olympus aren't technically "on earth" they ARE "earth based" and would show up if imperiex probes invaded. (think of what the response was when the 3rd celestial host appeared.)

Zeus + Odin + their associated gods would open up an entire CAN of whoopass on imperiex probes.

Odin could and probably WOULD summon the 10,000 foot tall superdestroyer (with odinsword) and wipe them out singlehandedly. That thing is immensely powerful.

MM is a good one- he would solo.

Classic Marvel Earth had the surfer on it.

Classic Strange was a LOT stronger than current. Time stop/BFR, theres a lot of things he could do.

Classic Marvel Earth has the watcher living on the moon, and the watcher WOULD intervene for probes, as he did when galactus showed up, and when Doom gained a 'cube.

For that matter, classic marvel earth has a fully powered cosmic cube on it. anyone on the planet who happened to have it could wipe out the probes just by thinking about it.

Classic Marvel earth wins by a mile.

Classic Marvel 616 Earth also has an edict by Galactus, ellicited by Reed Richards, that absolutely no harm would come to Earth, if it was in Galactus' power to prevent such. This is somewhat of a cop-out answer, but since we're talking classic Marvel Earth (complete with MM as mentioned), the edict from Galactus also holds.

vlaaad12345
Originally posted by UKR
Imperiex is a weak ripoff of Galactus who was beaten by Superman. That was the whole reason he was created, to job to Superman. And like some ppl already pointed out, Superman and Doomsday owned probes left, right and center. Classic Marvel Earth is probably the most powerful form and even without cosmic help from SS the heavy hitters (Thor, the Hulk, etc) will take care of the wimpy anal probes while Mister Fantastic whups up an uber-obliterizor thingy to send Imperiex straight back into the crappy universe he crawled out of. If Marvel Earth can repel Galactus then they won't have trouble with a pale imitation.
Except this pale imitation as you so call you him is dozens of times stronger then galactus is on most occasions,and that was a ressurected h/p doomsday who dominates top tiers,and a supermen who let go of his humanity which is what holds him back from being much much beyond top tier,without MM or someone marvel gets raped in two seconds.

ultimatethor
Except this pale imitation as you so call you him is dozens of times stronger then galactus is on most occasions,and that was a ressurected h/p doomsday who dominates top tiers,and a supermen who let go of his humanity which is what holds him back from being much much beyond top tier,without MM or someone marvel gets raped in two seconds.

Superman cannot be and is not above top tier regardless of whether he lets go of his humanity.( unless by that u mean sundipping)

vlaaad12345
And that would be where your wrong,its been stated numerous times that his human side is the only thing holding him back,we have seen evolved kryptonians like chris kent in countdown,his human side holds him back from his true potential in the OWAW he let go of that and was virtually unstoppable as shown on panel and confirmed by the author of the book himself.

xJLxKing
Originally posted by ultimatethor
Superman cannot be and is not above top tier regardless of whether he lets go of his humanity.( unless by that u mean sundipping)
Superman does hold back a lot. He held back his power against DD in their first encounter. Of course he stoped holding back when he relized DD doesn't stop

ultimatethor
And that would be where your wrong,its been stated numerous times that his human side is the only thing holding him back,we have seen evolved kryptonians like chris kent in countdown,his human side holds him back from his true potential in the OWAW he let go of that and was virtually unstoppable as shown on panel and confirmed by the author of the book himself.

Wasnt he sundipped in OWAW? Im talking about a regular non sundipped superman. Nothing above top tier about him.

Mindset
And that would be where your wrong,its been stated numerous times that his human side is the only thing holding him back,we have seen evolved kryptonians like chris kent in countdown,his human side holds him back from his true potential in the OWAW he let go of that and was virtually unstoppable as shown on panel and confirmed by the author of the book himself. Wasn't he sundipped in OWAW?

lol asked the same thing

batdude123
Wasn't he sundipped in OWAW?

lol asked the same thing

I don't think he's talking about that instance. I think he's referring to the part where Superman and Doomsday were tearing through Imperiex Probes.

vlaaad12345
Wasn't he sundipped in OWAW?

lol asked the same thing
Talking about when he was mindlessly owning imperiex probs like they were small children.

ultimatethor
Talking about when he was mindlessly owning imperiex probs like they were small children.

And so a singular high feat proves that superman is above somehow top tier?

vlaaad12345
If by singular you mean he destroyed like dozens+ of them effortlessly while at his normal top tier level he was barely fighting off one yes...he was above top tier in that instance,its been referenced in other comics about him letting go and becoming a cosmic being,his t-vo is practically a plot device,an evolved kryptonian like chris kent can draw on other power sources besides the sun and effortlessly owned 2 supermen and bent their heat vision like it wasn't there,superman in the instance where he was owning probes and stuff was at that point above top tier and the only reason is because he let go of his humanity.

Mindset
Doesn't every hero have a super saiyan mode?

WM Thor for example.

vlaaad12345
Not really,there is a difference between some people getting pissed and getting somewhat stronger and someone like superman going from fighting somewhat evenly with probes to effortlessly destroying armies of them,hulk won't be doing that by hulking out,and thor can't really willingly go into wm,top tier heroes are going to be having serious problems with all those probes.

Enyalus
Superman wasn't owning armies of Imperiex probes at the same time. He and DD were fighting 2-3 of them maximum at a time.

Mindset
So it's easier for Supes to lose his humanity than it is for Thor to go WM?

Mr Master
Classic Molecule Man for the stomp.

vlaaad12345
Superman wasn't owning armies of Imperiex probes at the same time. He and DD were fighting 2-3 of them maximum at a time.
And tearing through them without effort,and yes I would say it is easier for supes to do that then thor to go wm,since wm seems more like some kind of insanity then a willing powerup mode.

ultimatethor

I suspected there were some distortions( there always are with some supes fans)

Also every top tier hero has their high feats. Thor one shotted Durok who is transcendent level and was able to handle both he and surfer at the same time. Surfer actually has a feat where he nearly puts down mephisto in his own realm. High end feats cant be used to elevate characters into higher tiers.

Enyalus
And tearing through them without effort,and yes I would say it is easier for supes to do that then thor to go wm,since wm seems more like some kind of insanity then a willing powerup mode.

DD was doing the same thing, though. Yeah, he's more powerful than regular Supes. On a whole different level? I wouldn't think so.

vlaaad12345
Its not a one time thing though,its been referenced by not only him but other beings and guess what when it finnaly happened on panel he went far above top tier,again there is prior showings as well with chris kent on what evolved kryptonians can do,and imperiex was throwing probes after probes at superman imperiex afterall has a infinite supply of them,and yes enyalus that doomsday was nearly unstopable as well...it was a resurected H/P doomsday.

ultimatethor
DD was doing the same thing, though. Yeah, he's more powerful than regular Supes. On a whole different level? I wouldn't think so.

So what level would u say that one imperiex probe is at?( i need an honest non-distorted/lying opinion)

Enyalus
Its not a one time thing though,its been referenced by not only him but other beings and guess what when it finnaly happened on panel he went far above top tier,again there is prior showings as well with chris kent on what evolved kryptonians can do,and imperiex was throwing probes after probes at superman imperiex afterall has a infinite supply of them,and yes enyalus that doomsday was nearly unstopable as well...it was a resurected H/P doomsday.

Meh, no matter what you say, IMO it was nowhere near on par with HP or DD Wars Doomsday. Think about it: DD was reduced to a skeleton. Supes, hit with the same blast, was just caught on fire and sent hurling back to Earth. Stupid, stupid crap.

Here are the pics of Supes cutting loose:

1. http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x287/Deywos/AdventuresOfSuperman594pg14.jpg
2. http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x287/Deywos/AdventuresOfSuperman594pg15.jpg

Enyalus
So what level would u say that one imperiex probe is at?( i need an honest non-distorted/lying opinion)

Still a teambuster. It took down Flash, Kyle, and MM at the same time. But, Aquaman killed one, and you already know about DD and Supes tearing through them. I'd say, average Despero-level?

The Great Galen
imperiex FTW.

vlaaad12345
Meh, no matter what you say, IMO it was nowhere near on par with HP or DD Wars Doomsday. Think about it: DD was reduced to a skeleton. Supes, hit with the same blast, was just caught on fire and sent hurling back to Earth. Stupid, stupid crap.

Here are the pics of Supes cutting loose:

1. http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x287/Deywos/AdventuresOfSuperman594pg14.jpg
2. http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x287/Deywos/AdventuresOfSuperman594pg15.jpg
Supes was saved by darkseid...darkseid used the oe to transport him to apokolips..

ultimatethor
Still a teambuster. It took down Flash, Kyle, and MM at the same time. But, Aquaman killed one, and you already know about DD and Supes tearing through them. I'd say, average Despero-level?

I understand that but the thing is it seems anytime memebers of the J league are fighting tough opponents they behave like idiots. Konvict was taking alot of them at the same time and Frankly he is just a brick. So in ur opinion woud u say that Flash Kyle and MM were fighting to the level they would fight at on KMC?

Enyalus
I understand that but the thing is it seems anytime memebers of the J league are fighting tough opponents they behave like idiots. Konvict was taking alot of them at the same time and Frankly he is just a brick. So in ur opinion woud u say that Flash Kyle and MM were fighting to the level they would fight at on KMC?

No way in hell. I don't even recall seeing MM and Flash fight. IIRC, they were simply KO'd offpanel and you see a shot of them lying motionless while Kyle is fighting a little bit and getting owned.

Could be wrong about that, though. I'd need to pull it out again and I'm lazy.

vlaaad12345
Since when does being just a brick have any saw on how powerful they are?Pc omega was just a brick he is still able to throw down on the entire legion with no effort,validus was a brick...he was still a dozen times stonger than pc superboy.

ultimatethor
No way in hell. I don't even recall seeing MM and Flash fight. IIRC, they were simply KO'd offpanel and you see a shot of them lying motionless while Kyle is fighting a little bit and getting owned.

Could be wrong about that, though. I'd need to pull it out again and I'm lazy.

Well that gives some perspective on this "team busting". Because a lot of these team busters that are so heavily lauded by some wud end up llosing to individual members of the teams they are fighting if they were to fight them by KMC rules

Mr Master
Originally posted by The Great Galen

imperiex FTW.
Originally posted by Mr Master

Classic Molecule Man for the stomp.
stoned

Lord Feron
I suspected there were some distortions( there always are with some supes fans)

Also every top tier hero has their high feats. Thor one shotted Durok who is transcendent level and was able to handle both he and surfer at the same time. Surfer actually has a feat where he nearly puts down mephisto in his own realm. High end feats cant be used to elevate characters into higher tiers.

Damn can't agree more big grin

UKR

Imperiex is nothing compared to Galactus on ANY occasion...Superman is never above top tiers. Letting go of his humanity? Lol, it seems like every time Superman loses, it's just an excuse for him to discover he was holding back. Sounds like Goku-itis. What a pile of crap. Galactus is the original, he would eat Imperiex and his probes for breakfast. Superman without his humanity would get his ass kicked by Thor, and how the fck does MM matter. Ur the biggest goddamned fanboy I've ever seen.

Knowsbleed33
Classic MM ends this thread.

iceman24567
Originally posted by UKR
Imperiex is nothing compared to Galactus on ANY occasion...Superman is never above top tiers. Letting go of his humanity? Lol, it seems like every time Superman loses, it's just an excuse for him to discover he was holding back. Sounds like Goku-itis. What a pile of crap. Galactus is the original, he would eat Imperiex and his probes for breakfast. Superman without his humanity would get his ass kicked by Thor, and how the fck does MM matter. Ur the biggest goddamned fanboy I've ever seen. Really the Dc basher calling somebody a fanboy classic well Imperiex would poop on Galactus face it you know nothing but how to bash goodluck not getting banned by the way you are easily a bigger fanboy.

Enyalus
For the record, showings of Imperiex > showings of Galactus on average.

Bentley

No shit!

Classic NES

Doesn't change the fact that Galactus Full power> Imperiex. Marvel wins this thread match anyway 10/10

iceman24567
Originally posted by Classic NES
Doesn't change the fact that Galactus Full power> Imperiex. Marvel wins this thread match anyway 10/10 When has Galactus been at full power? How do you gauge Galactus at full power? Well as far as showings go Imperiex > Galactus at full power.

Classic NES
Watcher stated that Galactus at full power could destroy the universe ten times over.

iceman24567
Watcher stated that Galactus at full power could destroy the universe ten times over. So you are basing your opinion off of what a watcher said instead of showings or feats? That's cool but the proof is in the pudding showings has Imperiex above Galactus.

Raoul
any of you guys want to post some proof of your arguments?

Classic NES
So you are basing your opinion off of what a watcher said instead of showings or feats? That's cool but the proof is in the pudding showings has Imperiex above Galactus.

Sure, why would the watcher lie anyway? Statements can be just as valid as showings, besides it would be out of character for Galactus to destroy the universe because he would die as well from hunger.

iceman24567
Who needs proof when we have each other smile.

iceman24567
Sure, why would the watcher lie anyway? Statements can be just as valid as showings, besides it would be out of character for Galactus to destroy the universe because he would die as well from hunger. I never said the watcher lied I just don't by into statements without some form of proof via feats it makes debating easier. Imperiex was stated to be a Multiversal threat that only proves so much no. By the way Dc Multiverse > ten univereses just saying if we go by what was stated Imperiex still trumps Galactus.

Classic NES
I never said the watcher lied I just don't by into statements without some form of proof via feats it makes debating easier. Imperiex was stated to be a Multiversal threat that only proves so much no. By the way Dc Multiverse > ten univereses just saying if we go by what was stated Imperiex still trumps Galactus.

You can't show proof in this instance because destroying the universe would be out of Big G's character. Just because he doesn't destroy the universe does not mean he can't and threat to the multiverse can be interpreted in many different ways. Besides, Galactus destroying universes would make him a multiversal threat as well.

iceman24567
Eh whatever floats your boat pal I have work to do on my toilet later.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.