Your Darkest Hour(regristration)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jalek moye

jalek moye
Character sheet.

Name:
Weight:
Height:
Martial Status:
Occupations:
Race and ethnicity (like white human, or atlantic suarian etc)
Powers: (if you have the cosmic blood)
weapons (if any):
Hobby:
Personality :
Story(optional):
appearance:

jalek moye
o yea playable races are Human, Saurain(lizard people explained above)

Rakayat: bird people with humnoid body covered in feathers have four large wings they have human like muscles but they have talons on ther 3 toes feet and talon like claws on there 4 fingered hands.

Yakat:Basically a werewolf that can change at will and the humaniod wolf is the natural form.

there are other races but those will be mostly npcs

jalek moye
Name: Kiryu
Sex: male
Weight: 200 lbs
Height: 6 feet
Martial Status: married but hasnt seen wife in a year and doesn't think he ever will again
Occupations: former hunter and village guard
Race and ethnicity: sub-saharn human
Powers: manipulation of "magical energy" and above normal physical prowess for a human
weapons: two golden axes with half circle shaped baldes, they are magiclly strapped to his back.
Hobby: training and watching wildlife
Personality: A kind man always trying to find purpose in life, he always wishes to help other when he can. He is very patient and understanding but alittle naive
Story: He is a powerful "Sorcerer" that never really was able to put his powers to use aside from simple tasks around the village, and at the most keeping it safe from wild animals and raiders. He had a family and a nice life but always felt it missing something since he never really strayed from the nearby areas, and never felt like he belonged there. That all changes when he meets Tsecti while fighting some Bansams, and realizes that Tsecti offers a chance for him to get what he always wanted. So he told his family that he must go on a journey and left them behind.

appearance: He has an athletic build with short hanging dreadlocks and an average skin tone for his ethnicity. He has a kind and calm face and green eyes. He wears a thin red and black hooded robe. He carries to short axes with half circle like blades. When he gets mad or extremely focus on the magical energy his eyes become completely blue with no visible iris or pupil.

Tela
I will post my character tonight.

jalek moye
Name: Tsecti
Sex: Male
Weight: 420 lbs
Height: 6'7
Martial Status: single
Occupations:
Race and ethnicity: Dimray Suarian
Powers: same as kiryu only he is stronger faster and more durable
weapons : lightning bolt shaped sword
Hobby: collecting magical artifacts, and traveling the world
Personality: quiet but passionate about everything he sets his mind to. He is kind at times but considerably colder and more cruel then kiryu.
Story: A Saurian who has travels around the world observing and learning about the various cultures and their combat techniques. He understands a lot about life, and is very wise. He is a master of almost all earthly combat forms, he also has an almost genius level intellect. He wants to unlock the secrets of the world and the power that flows through it.

appearance: http://images.elfwood.com/art/m/a/madson/lizard_man_warrior.jpg

Lycanthrope
Name: Tig'lath the Ravenous

Weight:400lbs

Height:7'

Marital Status: Many concubines

Race:Yakat(Wolf-like creatures who walk upright)

Powers: Impervious to magic. Able to inspire beings to fight and Die.

Weapons: 4' pole spiked bottom with 3' single edged curved blade at the top. Claws and Fangs when weaponless.

Hobby: The study of Warfare strategies and Martial arts.

Personality: Ruthless, inability for compassion. Politically minded. Driven by the desire to conquer and rule. Has an intense Hatred for Rakayats and their arrogance to think the are deserving of Rule over the ground dwellers.

Story: Tig'laths Den was invaded by Humans, Armed and inspired by the Rakayats when he was a child (Rakayats finding the Yakats a nuisance and threat to the stability of their human subjects) . His Den was destroyed, Family killed. Feeling Powerless and guilty for fleeing the fight ,he aspired to become powerful enough to one day seek revenge on the Humans and Rakayats . Being exposed to the Cosmic energy he discovered he was impervious to magic. Through political prowess and shear will he unified many Dens under his Rule. Thus Giving him the Tittle Pahu'takh Meaning "Warlord/Unifier"

Appearance: 7' tall, Grayish fur, Black skin, Black claws,Blood red eyes, wearing Segmentata style armor for agility. Spiked shoulder spaulders. Spiked arm braces ,Spike running from pinkie edge of wrist to elbow. Helmeted only in battle.

dragon47
Name: Hitosu Moriko

Weight: 257lbs muscle mass

Height: 6,10

Occupations: Aura Ninja

Powers: Aura manipulation and Aura burst and Aura take over and Aura weapon and Aura blast and Aura clones

Aura Manipulation: Can manifest his energy into a matter of defense or offense

Aura Burst: Allows a mighty shock wave around him can disrupt other energy

Aura Take Over: Not technally a power yet but a proto type move that forms hitosu into an almighty destroyer with his aura but will gain control in the future

Aura Weapon: an aura object that can turn into any weapon

Aura Blast: can destroy a whole galaxy with a whole harness of aura

Aura Clones: Creates copies of himself out of aura

(may learn new attacks)

Fighting Styles: Floatation stance

Gadgets/weapons (optional): Aura object

Appearance:
http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=viewImage&friendID=289857628&albumID=907244&imageID=10592660

Hobby: Aura disruption,Kenjutsu

Race (White, Black, Hispanic, Ect.) : Japanese

Relatives: All died by assasination

Personality(Including Likes and Dislikes) : Harsh very strong can never cry during aura take over he's wild savage and destructive mainly unstabled

Story: At 6 yrs old Hitosu was taught the art of the ninja by his father which he knew he had a gift.At 12 he started learning from his father Aura manipulation the control of his own energy when he was 15 he witnessed the death of his parents and the thievery of his father's keep sake the aura weapon
assasin force this caused a powerful imbalance in Hitosu's mental balance and allowed him the power of aura take over which could not be destroyed at age 22 he got his revenge by destroying the syndicate with his own flaw the aura take over he savaged through the castle and demolished it now he lives in the mountains trying to turn his flaw into a weapon to save mankind from the evil he is sensing

you got my 6 yrs in the making character

jalek moye
both oif those are great. my two are from the comic book that i'm working on which the world was created for

dragon47
i dont know what to do for my 2nd character though

jalek moye
lol u dont have to have a second one if u cant think of one

Lycanthrope
Originally posted by dragon47
i dont know what to do for my 2nd character though

I will post mine a little later today. He will be My second in command.

dragon47
eh okay i guess i need some inspiration on my next character off to anime land will post 2nd character really soon

Badwolf
Character sheet.

Name: Sovanna
Sex: Female
Weight: 120 but her mechanical wings weigh a lot.
Height: 5 ft 6
Martial Status: Single.
Occupations: The Grey seer, feared by some, sought out by many.

Race and ethnicity Human.
Powers: telepath and telekenetic(also pyrokenetic) She has limited sight into the future

weapons A magical staff.

Hobby: Sovanna has limited time for hobbies but she does like to draw and sing.

Personality : Sovanna is somewhat cold and a bit reserved.. she shows no loyalty to any spefic human or creature just who ever pays the highest for her service.

Story(optional): Unknown.

appearance: Sovanna wear gowns made of the finest material and jewels. She wear a dress which is made out of many elements, and contains many parts. A platinum bondice, with gold trimmings and aquamarine stones. Her neck piece is a silk in the richest of purple colours and trimmed also with gold and aquamarines. Her shoulders are covers with thick sheets of white silk. and her skirt is a soft lavender silk trimmed with white chiffon. She also has a grey trail made with a mixture of silk and chiffon. To finsih her look she has gold and platinum bracers, Amerthyst colours slippers with gold trims, She wears a tiara made from a mixture of Platinum, gold and aquamarine stones, On her forehead she wears a gold head dress, with aquarmarine stones and the occasional aqua marine stones on her face..she also has huge mechanical wings made from the same materails as her dress. with plenty of aquarmarine stones. She also carries a staff made from gold and trimmed wih platinum and features a large amerthyst..
She is elegant in every way.

Close up of Sovanna
http://img201.imageshack.us/img201/273/sovannawp8.jpg

Lycanthrope
Name:Kydn'zar

Sex:Male

Weight: 375lbs

Height:6'10"

Marital status: Single

Race: Yakat

Powers: Ability to manipulate his molecular structure. He can disperse his atoms to vapor. Or condense his atoms to steel.

Weapons: Steel Fangs and Claws.

Hobby: Combat

Personality: Fiercely loyal to Tig'lath. His only purpose in life is to serve the Warlord and to make sure of his success in world subjugation and revenge.

Story: Tig'lath saved his life from an attack by a groupe of starving Saurians. Being grateful, he swore loyalty to Tig'lath and to serve The Warlord in his Army. Proving himself Ferocious and very capable in battle during the "Takh Wars" (Subjugation of the Yakat Dens), He won the tittle "Vil'koroth" Second in command of the Yakat hordes.

Appearance: Born with pure white fur but, from the many battles, his fur is Blood stained red ,Black skin, Steel reflective eyes. Leather breast and back plate,Leather thigh protection. Wears shoulder fringe from the pelts of conquered Yakats.

jalek moye
love the seer

Tela

Badwolf
I was wondering, i wold love to make another character.

Jalek can you pm me with some ideas

Wei Phoenix
Does each race have their own language as well?

Wei Phoenix
Also what kind of weapons are around this time period?

Lycanthrope
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Also what kind of weapons are around this time period?

Its like 2000 years ago so Swords, Axes,Spear,Bow and Arrow,Crossbow etc

Utrigita

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Lycanthrope

Yay all I need now is to know if there are different languages.

jalek moye
well the rakayat have various tech levels. some have types of firarms but dont look like ours.

Basically the rakayat are on a whole nother level of tech then the others

Lycanthrope
Originally posted by jalek moye
well the rakayat have various tech levels. some have types of firarms but dont look like ours.

Basically the rakayat are on a whole nother level of tech then the others

Great ,so theres not much chance against them . This is new to me. Nothing was ever mentioned like that before. I will have to aquire Crossbows and Ballistas then.

jalek moye
I'll make the rp thread on thursday. give a few days for any other people to start at the same time

jalek moye
Great ,so theres not much chance against them . This is new to me. Nothing was ever mentioned like that before. I will have to aquire Crossbows and Ballistas then. well there is a chance because there tech is varying only certian groups of them are advanced. and with cosmic powers in some soilders the tech is not much of a difference. cuz rakayat are less likly to be born with them

Lycanthrope
well there is a chance because there tech is varying only certian groups of them are advanced. and with cosmic powers in some soilders the tech is not much of a difference. cuz rakayat are less likly to be born with them

Very cool i understand.

Wei Phoenix
I'll make the rp thread on thursday. give a few days for any other people to start at the same time

Boooo! Do it today.

jalek moye
Boooo! Do it today. fine wednesday

Ordained
Name: Antonio Lombardi
Weight: 159
Height: 5'6"
Martial Status: Single
Occupations: Rogue
Race and Ethnicity: Italian human
Powers: Energy Manipulation for various purposes; Tracking, Healing, creating energy shields, constructs and barriers, Flying and creating bursts of blinding light.
Weapons: None
Hobby: None
Personality: More of a loner but shows a caring side every once in a while; Sarcastic; a charmer when the time calls for it.
Story: Will be revealed little by little in the RP
Appearance: Think Kyle Trager from Kyle XY

Wei Phoenix
Name: Naeleth Kilvas
Age: Appears to be 30 but he keeps his true age a secret.
Weight: 216
Height: 6'4
Martial Status: Likes to keep his personal life a secret.
Occupations: Trader, negotiator, translator, businessman, strategist, scientist.
Race and ethnicity Half-white Human, Half Rakyat
weapons (if any): Spear is his trademark weapon that he always brings with him. He also has access to vast advanced tech weaponry
Hobby: Making money and advancing his nation. He also likes to read and learn everything about different races and cultures including their language. He also likes to practice defensive fighting.

Personality : He is mostly seen as a selfish person who loves money. He tells it like it is and assess each situation on which would rather benefit his nation better. He doesn't like pessimist or optimist, he doesn't sugarcoat anything and likes to get straight to the point. He rarely respects those that are not of his kind unless they are speaking the language of business and money. He doesn't care who you are or what morals you may have as long as you can help get him money, he will work with you. He'll also betray you for money as well. He has learned every known language and a few unknown ones just so the business and trade would go easier.

Story(optional): He is of mixed blood and seen as a disgrace in both eyes like all hlaf-breeds, but Naeleth seeing that his human race were doing fine, he decided to take to the skies and make sure that his other race would live on and survive. Most of his bretheren still hate him for being an abomination, but they keep their words silent in his presence seeing as he has changed so much of his nation for the better and came up with a few inventions of his own. He hates fighting and prefers to stay defensive. He sacrificed pure strength for speed and skill. Being half human has given him only two wings which is another reason why he is ridiculed. More will be revealed in the rp.

appearance:

http://www.creativeuncut.com/gallery-03/art/fepr-naesala.jpg

dragon47
wow what a day thank god its over anyway whats new here

jalek moye
alright since i'm off work tommorow i'll start then. i just gotta think of think a lil about something

dragon47
ok cool when my arm heals i'll be ready and thats in 2 days

jalek moye
ok since i'm gonna open it in a few hours. I'm gona do a run down on the cities.

first of all all the city names are up to you all except for the captipal of the central human empire (luxia). Alanfri(the largest rakayat nation's capital) and tantura(the capital of the dimray suarians)

Luxia is like a major coastal city of the medditeran would be a few thousand years ago. Very diverse with plenty of Suarian merchants and a few that are residents, the occasional Rakayat scholar or guard, and scattered Yakats and other "lesser races". It suffers from lots of racial tension between humans rakayat and surians; while yakats, giants, ogres(and what ever you want) are treating like crap and only used for entertainment. The city has a huge bansam problem( they are vampire like creatures with steel fangs and fleshy bone hooks for hands, they hunt humans for food at night)

Alanfri is a large metropolis that is floating hundreds of feet above Tulki desert, and is booming with adavanced tech and only accassable to flying races and the human slaves they capture from the small villages. They have outposts on the ground below where they hunt in a nearby oasis.

Tantura is a large underground city only accesble through 2 cave entraces and is kept alight by crystals. It is almost only surians and there wingless dragon pets. the buildings are carved from the cavern walls.

Wei Phoenix
Naeleth's pic.

http://img.gkblogger.com/blog/imgdb/000/000/148/650_2.jpg

Badwolf
Name: Kassandria
Sex: Female
Martial Status: Single
Occupations: Inventor
Race and Ethnicity: Half Saurian half human

Powers: None.
Weapons: A small dagger
Hobby: She has no time for hobbies, as inventing is her life.
Personality: People see Kassandria as a bit of a loner because she locks her self away working for the rich, but infact she is very sweet.
Story: Father was a Saurians mother was a human. they fell in loves and Kassandria was born. But she was Ouutcasted by the Saurians..and lives in a little hut just outside of town.
Appearance:
http://sixpop.com/files/174/Kassandria.jpg

jalek moye
since matroshka wont be able to get on for a long time since his pc broke down. I'll need somone else to play the
Skyfather I'll pm details if your interested its absically like the worlds only superhero. and has a signifigant role later on like the grey seer.

Wei Phoenix
I could probably do it.

Kennedyward
Name: Alleak Pencen
Weight: 120lbs
Height: 4ft
Martial Status: Alone, orphan
Occupations:
Race and ethnicity: Human
Powers: None
weapons: dagger
Hobby: helping people
Personality : kind, likes to talk to people
appearance: long purple hair, light blue eyes, wears a short black cape and matching pants, silver boots.

(do we need a second character as well?)

jalek moye
no u only need one

Kennedyward
oh ok thanks.

jalek moye
any body gonna make a first post?

Kennedyward
I did a momment ago.

Lycanthrope
I thought we where going to start thursday??????

jalek moye
i said that i found out i was off today and was gonna start. i said that a few hours after i said thurs. sorry

jalek moye
once lycanthrope and badwolf post. the plot will be active

Kennedyward
(second character)
Name: Devin Ellike
Weight: 157lbs
Height: 5ft 6in
Martial Status: No family
Occupations: his own
Race and ethnicity: human
Powers: none
weapons: sword, few knives
Hobby: getting on peoples' bad side and vice versa
Personality : joking guy, likes to make jokes about everything
appearance: long brown hair, brown coat over a black shirt, thin white pants, black shoes, grey eyes.

jalek moye
lol he's like the opposite of your other char

Kennedyward
lol. I like had just noticed that after posting. Kinda scary.

Mando' Ade
Name: fas
Weight: 136
Height: 5'4"
Marital Status: single
Occupations: bounty hunter
Race and ethnicity: forest saurian
Powers: camoflage, speed
weapons (if any): saurian double edged dagger
Hobby: making bows (like, bow and arow, except he doesnt use them.)
Personality : serious but calm
Story(optional):
appearance: looks like the geico gecko but with dark grey skin a smaller head and wears a grey cloak with hood

DangerousBeauty
Name: Maiden
Sex: f
Weight: 115lbs.
Occupations: protector of woodlands
Race and ethnicity: human
Powers: speak with forest (marking on her face help with that), healer, beginning magic.
weapons (if any): her hands and what ever she can get a hold of
Hobby: roaming
Personality: calm, curious, quiet. innocent at heart, has the attitude of a wolf
appearance:
http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n267/rozlin_2006/womanandwolf.jpg

jalek moye
hey when ever you all are ready for it to get night in the rp. I have some things that will happen, to the city that most of us are in

dragon47
man i cant believe everyone thought my character was a bird hahahahahahahaha big grin

Utrigita
Maybe it was the fly away part... along with the fact that some of us cannot enter your site and look at your character which made it a bit difficult to know whether he had wings ore not in his original form, when Mandos character then began speaking of a Strange bird attempting to fly away well...

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by dragon47
man i cant believe everyone thought my character was a bird hahahahahahahaha big grin
Birds are awesome.

Tela
Ok, does anyone have a suggestion that will get my Character more involved.

jalek moye
Don't worry tela i'm about to have something major happen to Luxia so all in it will be forced to do somthing.

dragon47
yea im kinda at a lost on that too

Badwolf
Okay guys how am i doing?

I have set my characters to use the under ground tunnels where it is dangerous.. so if anyone wants to attack thats cool.

DangerousBeauty
o.o.... you went in the suarian tunnels?! Oh Badwolf.. I knew thee well.

jalek moye
once evryone in the city posts. I'll have the things do something.

Badwolf
Originally posted by DangerousBeauty
o.o.... you went in the suarian tunnels?! Oh Badwolf.. I knew thee well.

haha its like chess. DB knows all my damn moves.

Danm you girlie. Lol!!

Tela
I am sooooooooooooo lostttttttttttttt

Lycanthrope
Originally posted by Tela
I am sooooooooooooo lostttttttttttttt

Yeah its getting kind of convoluted. One storyline is 2guys that hooked up with a chic and another guy are looking for an amulet?
The Rakayat King has sent a Main Rakayat character to protect a City being attacked?And There is a Yakat Warlord Conquering people to enlarge his Army and in order to fight the Rakayat he needs the inventor. JM needs to consolidate the plots in one reply or concentrate on one because we have quite a few people on this RP and myself being the warlord has Basically just been writing to....... myself.

jalek moye
lol the city thing isnt a plot its an event. Luxia is gonna be attacked by a group of Bansam. I told you lycan that you'll need to attack something noticedable to get everyones attention. the city that is under attack is Luxia where Tela, utrigas(he liked the idea), dragon47, kennedy, me , wei , and dangerous happen to be at. Badwolf's 2 chars are in a surian tunnel that is under the area where lycan's warlord is at.

Lycan you have an npc that is challenging them and the grey seer, and the ivnentor are very close to their location.

Lycanthrope
Badwolf's 2 chars are in a surian tunnel that is under the area where lycan's warlord is at.

Lycan you have an npc that is challenging them and the grey seer, and the ivnentor are very close to their location.

This is news to me I havent headed to the tunnels yet and i was just confromting your npc Yakat yelling at My Character?

jalek moye
alright i'll be on that in a second i wanted to wait till u saw my explanation of your complaint. do u understand it now?

Zalindrana
Its not to late to sign up is it?

Wei Phoenix
lol the city thing isnt a plot its an event. Luxia is gonna be attacked by a group of Bansam. I told you lycan that you'll need to attack something noticedable to get everyones attention. the city that is under attack is Luxia where Tela, utrigas(he liked the idea), dragon47, kennedy, me , wei , and dangerous happen to be at. Badwolf's 2 chars are in a surian tunnel that is under the area where lycan's warlord is at.

I'm the inventor right?

Badwolf
I'm the inventor right?

I think he was talking about me!

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Badwolf
I think he was talking about me!

But I invent stuff too... Who do you think came up with sliced bread?

Badwolf
Braces! Lol.

Yes I know.. but the fact that my inventor is with the seer means he was talking about me..

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Badwolf
Braces! Lol.

Yes I know.. but the fact that my inventor is with the seer means he was talking about me..

Boooo! Go back to Helena! Her face was the only good thing from that movie, well that the Zack/Tina fight and the part where Hayabusa whooped Donovan's lackies.

Lycanthrope
alright i'll be on that in a second i wanted to wait till u saw my explanation of your complaint. do u understand it now?

No im lost. I was heading to the tunnels and then you sent the npc yakat to my camp . Im trying to get that resolved before i head to the tunnels. ANd if you are useing my Soldiers to confront people it would be nice to clue me in on it eek!

jalek moye
ur soilders arnt confronting any body. and my yakat wa there before they went to the tunnels you can ignor him though. since they are in the tunnels.

but what soilders of yours am i using?

Lycanthrope
Badwolf's 2 chars are in a surian tunnel that is under the area where lycan's warlord is at.

If you were reading my threads you would see that I had left off that we were striking camp the next day to head to the tunnels. I had not posted further about it when you had a Yakat come to my camp.Thus stopping me from heading to the tunnels. So what I was saying is.

1: ( Badwolf's 2 chars are in a surian tunnel that is under the area where lycan's warlord is at.) Im not at the tunnels.

2(Lycan you have an npc that is challenging them and the grey seer, .) That sounded like I had a soldier challenging the Suarians and the grey seer. But I understand now. Grammar is paramount in RPG's. big grin

jalek moye
just so you know the bansam attack will be ending soon. like later tonight or in the morning.

dragon47
everything is clear to me now im going to interact with the other characters now to make the rebellion stronger and my 2nd character will be made to rival and seek hitosu to destroy him and anyone who tries to protect im going to post him in the rp and then i'll put his profile in a few minutes

jalek moye
the rebellion against who? the rakayat?

dragon47
yes but the 2nd character will be a villian

jalek moye
what ever floats ur boat

dragon47
Name: Ingore

Weight: 300 lbs

Height: 7'8

Occupations: Saurian Warrior

Race and ethnicity (like white human, or atlantic suarian etc): Atlantic Saurian

Powers: (if you have the cosmic blood):

Aura Absorbtion : He absorbs any trace of aura

consumtion: he can eat aura to raise up his aura

aura unlock:he can do a powerful version of the aura takeover but he can control his destructive power

Aura knives:knives that are like blast that can pierce through any thing

Aura roar: can destroy any thing in a 100mile radius with his roar

weapons (if any): Aura maul at least 6 feet tall

Hobby: Aura meditation sadly its all he does until he starts hunting hitosu

Personality : Ruthless and Evil

Story(optional): A saurian that was born in a strange ritual since the ritual was messed up his mental stability was broken so ever since the ritual he was then taken in by the evil saurians then he realized he can manipulate aura and absorb to increase his power so now that he noticed a powerful aura (Hitosu) he hunts it down to absorb and to use it to help the saurian Onslaught

woop here is is

jalek moye
wat saurin onsluaght are u talking about

dragon47
the rakayat

jalek moye
what do the saurian have to do with the rakayat

dragon47
no this saurians always going after me to absorb my aura to destroy the world because of my attack the aura takeover its unstable aura usage he can destroy the world with it thats why he's always after me to absorb the unstable aura thats why im on your team to train and to stable the aura so he can go away i might even kill him off the rp after i tame the unstable aura you get it now

jalek moye
lol u know Tsecti and Xiana are saurians right

dragon47
yea but this guy is bad news i'll reveal him later in the rp that way you'll all know about his evil plan

Wei Phoenix
Who who slaughtered my birdian bretheren?

jalek moye
wait what are u talkign about?

Wei Phoenix
IDK, all I read was Saurian onslaught and the word Rakayat. Who slaughtered who?

jalek moye
no one. i have no idea what he is talking about

dragon47
im confused im meant to say my 2nd character a villian

this saurians always going after me to absorb my aura to destroy the world because of my attack the aura takeover its unstable aura usage he can destroy the world with it thats why he's always after me to absorb the unstable aura thats why im on your team to train and to stable the aura so he can go away i might even kill him off the rp after i tame the unstable aura you get it now

so all the stuff about the saurian onslaught ehehehehe al a mistakemessed

jalek moye
why would the saurians want to destroy the world, they live in? Maybe you can say its a certain clan of them

dragon47
maybe i dont know all i know is this saurian is after me i'll probably change his intentions to a different clan or maybe to get the amulet i dont know i guess im a little confused about the story line anyway need some sleep post tommorrow after a long deliberation of his intentions

jalek moye
im sayign it could be a specific clan of saurian.

dragon47
i got his intentions thanks to an all night and a few red bulls he will get revenge on his own clan for the way he was born through the ritual that caused his mental flaw when he was born through the ritual thats why he'll go after my power so he can obliterate them for what they have done

Tela
Could someone please give me a recap or suggest how to get Xania back in. I left for one night and it seems that I shouldnlt have.

DangerousBeauty
the skyfather just told them why the bansam were attacking now we are taking care of kiryu because a bansam alpha poisoned him.

dragon47
who thinks i should put ingore in the rp now

jalek moye
u can when ever u want

Mando' Ade
Name: urei
Weight: 175 lbs
Height: 8'5" when upright
Occupations: unemployed, gets money from race bets
Race and ethnicity: garan rakayat
powers: electric manipulation
weapons (if any): talons, small telescopic metal pole
Hobby: racing other rakayat through the largest of human cities
Personality: arrogant, impatient, has ADD
Story(optional):
appearance: black eyes, looks similar to a red tailed hawk

jalek moye
wats his name

Tela
I repeat last question. It seems I can noy get involved. Thanks fir trying Jalek.

Utrigita
Don't drop out just yet Tela all players are going to meet at the gate you can get involved their.

jalek moye
yea come on stay, i gurantee you'll be invlolved once we meet at the gate

jalek moye
mando you really like the age 17 don't you?

Tela
I wll try to keep up.

jalek moye
i'lll make sure to keep actual important stuff at pace thats easy to keep up with.

Tela
Fixing to head off.

jalek moye
k

dragon47
its hitosu

jalek moye
i'll remember that

Badwolf
what does the sky father look like.

As im wondering whether the seer should be scared or flirty

jalek moye
well a more armored version of this guy. the armor would be a mix of mage robes and plate mail

http://www.patguarino.com/blog/sketches/drstrange.jpg

and he doesn't have the little mustache

Badwolf
Dr strange?

jalek moye
yes he looks like a young dr strange in this. only beacuse in the actual comic that skyfather is in we havnt even made a sketch of him yet.

Badwolf
Oh cool well i posted.. hope its okay.

I tried to show that the seer wasn't loyal to just one race, and tried to come across as if she was higher than them.

jalek moye
thats great!

dragon47
everyone's together now

jalek moye
yea and they are at camp currently. more things shall happened once they set off

Ordained
I've been gone for a while and I am in need of a dire recap beginning from the battle with the bansmen. The last time I posted, we were fighting the bansmen and my character was knocked out after trying to help one of Jalek's characters, (I think). The one who controls magikal energy just like mine.

DangerousBeauty
ok i dont know whats gong on with the seers but our group is leaving to go fight a monster for the skyfather. we're making camp right now so wer can rest up.

jalek moye
the seer is in a meeting that u dont have to worry about. but it will effect u all later

Ordained
So I can just come back in as if my character was in the hospital healing up and regaining his energy and is now with you all?

jalek moye
sure just show up at the camp

Ordained
Good. I'm on it.

dragon47
need recap will post later off to school

Badwolf
How would you want me to act in the meeting. should i carry on being uninterested.

or show a little compassion

jalek moye
how ever you want to play her. I have thier responses for each figured out

Tela
I'm off to work. Do not do too much while I am gone. :-*

jalek moye
we wont everybodys at school or work. and i'm gonna be gone in a few hours as well

Badwolf
how ever you want to play her. I have thier responses for each figured out

Cool

jalek moye
It shall be time for them to leave camp when i get back from work at around 10 pm.

dragon47
Lets get ready then

jalek moye
K I made the post that skipped ahead a few hours to the time of departure

jalek moye
when i get back from worl tonight they will reach the next event.

Tela
I will not be on until tomorrow night.

Ordained
I wont be on until tomorrow. I have to be at work at 4 and dont get off until 12.

Badwolf
Sorry for my absence, was back in hospital.

Tela
Plans changed. I will be on tonight.

dragon47
sorry i've been absense i hardly had time for myself recap please woof woof!

dragon47
seriously i need a recap

jalek moye
they have been walking and thye have now got to a large temple with statues of the creature

dragon47
ok so i should just fly there then that way i can save the walking trip LOL

DangerousBeauty
Name: Jezebel Limia
weapons: Her hands, a whip, and two daggers in her boots
Powers: summon the undead. (ghosts and bodies, bodies must be in the area though)
Bio: She killed a few people back in her village, word of her power and crimes spread. No one would take her, no race wanted her, even the Suarians shunned her. Now she wishes to rule those who caused her so much pain. She wants blood on her hands, and will stop at nothing for it.

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n267/rozlin_2006/247274449RL150984314.jpg

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by DangerousBeauty
Name: Jezebel Limia
weapons: Her hands, a whip, and two daggers in her boots
Powers: summon the undead. (ghosts and bodies, bodies must be in the area though)
Bio: She killed a few people back in her village, word of her power and crimes spread. No one would take her, no race wanted her, even the Suarians shunned her. Now she wishes to rule those who caused her so much pain. She wants blood on her hands, and will stop at nothing for it.

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n267/rozlin_2006/247274449RL150984314.jpg

Bad ass profile!

DangerousBeauty
thank you ^^ i hope you all enjoy her as much as i will

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>