Animorphs

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Quincy
We can't tell you who we are. Or where we live. It's too risky, and we've got to be careful. Really careful. So we don't trust anyone. Because if they find us... well, we just won't let them find us. The thing you should know is that everyone is in really big trouble. Yeah. Even you.

http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc252/petertwnsnd/Animorphs/Animorph-Logo.gif
Part 1 - The Invasion

Without anyone knowing, The Planet Earth is slowly being invaded by an evil alien species known as Yeerks - parasitic creatures that enter through a persons ear canal, and attaching itself to the brain - controlling both mind and body, becoming what is known as a "Controller."

The Yeerks sworn enemy, the noble Andalites, are on the losing end of the battle, which as lead its way across the galaxy, and onto earths soil. En route to warn earth's leaders, a scouting party of Andalites is attacked by Yeerk forces, leaving only one lone andalite to warn the first group of people it comes by as it crash lands in a modern town.

You are one of these people. A group of teenagers. Given a unique gift by this strange alien. The ability to transform into any creature you make contact with.

An Animorph.

Faced with this task, and with no real direction to start, how will you help defend your planet? And what will you become?

-------------------------------------------------------------

Character Outline

Name:
Biography:
Appearance:

jalek moye
Name: Jalek
Favorite Battle Morph: Gorilla and tiger
Biography: not sure yet
Appearance:

Lycanthrope
Name: Hasekure Masashige
Favorite Battle Morph: Lion
rest later

dragon47
Name: pintar hosuki
Favorite Battle Morph: Eagle and wolf
Biography: later
Appearance: later

Badwolf
I am just saying that im in.. bio will come later but i am reserving wolf.

MadMel
guess im not the only one who loves this series big grin
im reading them right now smile

(and yes, im making my triumphant return to rping stick out tongue)

Name: andrew brok
Favorite Battle Morph: bear (preferably polar bear), falcon
Biography: and orphan who just recently left the orphanage..further story will be revealed ingame
Appearance: as soon as i can find one (posting from school right now) erm
im planning on making my character a nothlit falcon (tobias being my favourite character in the books, and jake's falcon being my favourite morph), with your permission?

Quincy
Everyone can pick One favorite battle morph. I don't like seeing repeated ones. When I post my character, I'll throw down first dibs for whichever animal of my choosing.

Mel, if your asking if you can play as a character stuck in a morph, I will say no if its a bird.

MadMel
laughing out loud i thought has much
very well i wont be a nothlit..
however, i believe the character sheet should be expanded to include not only a battle morph, but a preferred flying morph as well, to avoid the confusion of picking both something for fighting and travel..
purely imo, of course erm
and im changing my bio to incorporate the 1 battle morph rule..

Name: andrew brok
Favorite Battle Morph: depends on what morph jalek moye chooses for his character..ill pick the one he doesn't pick (so either tiger or gorilla, depending on his choice of fav morph)
Biography: and orphan who just recently left the orphanage..further story will be revealed ingame..
Appearance: (best i could come up with quickly)
http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e379/MadMel_1st/bleh412342.jpg

jalek moye
i'll have gorilla as favorite.

MadMel
so mines the tiger big grin

Ripper Jacc
Name: Cadence "Cade" Donovan
Favorite Battle Morph: Red Fox
Biography: Not the most popular in the group, Cade is the outsider, having never truly found his own social calling. He prefers the tranquility of his own loner standpoints, though realizes that collaboration with the others is necessary if the Yeerks are to be stopped. Despite his very antisocial nature, all he really wants is to find a group of friends worth counting on.
Appearance:
http://th05.deviantart.com/fs21/300W/i/2007/256/0/7/Cade_by_sombersunshine.jpg
(Until I can find better.)

Zalindrana
Name: Jason Averson
Fav Battle Morph: Black Panther

Biography: Jason, or Jas as he likes to be called, is .... was... and average kid in high school, picked on by the older kids for his looks and the way he thinks. He kept to himself not really having friends, not really talking to anyone but teachers who asked him questions in class. Even then he is asked many times to speak up.

Appearance: Average Goth kid. Short Messy black hair, Pale skin, Baggy black pants, black t-shirt with the words "If I throw a stick will you go away?" Printed on it, big black boots, and a black banded watch.

Badwolf
Character Outline

Name: Alexander but Alix for short.
Favorite Battle Morph: White Wolf

Biography: Alix likes to study Biology science and chemistry in school but she mixes her study with street hockey and soccer. She is never seen without her inline skates. She helps out at the dog pound on weekends.

Appearance: Alix has shoulder length blonde hair, bit of a tomboy and has two different colour eyes. One blue the other brown.

Alix as herself.
http://sixpop.com/files/174/manips/alexanderhuman.jpg

Alix as the wolf.
http://sixpop.com/files/174/manips/alexanderwolf.jpg

Lycanthrope
Name: Hasekure Masashige
Favorite Battle Morph: Lion

Biography:Hasekure grew up in Kaida,Japan where he went to private school . Being a bright kid who has an intense interest of his country's history he was accepted as an assistant in the History dept specializing in the Sengoku-Jidai (age of a country at War) where he spends hours learning of the Political intricacies of that age. He has always felt out of place and wishes he could have been born in the age of the Samurai. When not at work with his studies ,Hasekure practices Bushido at the Moritomo Musashi school of Kendo/Tameshigiri.

Appearance: His father Being Japanese and Mother being German his facial features are Asian but he has Blond hair from his mothers side and stands 5'11".When in school he wears the school uniform but on his free time he always has on traditional Samurai Hakama garb every day he is either going or coming from Bushido Dojo.

Kennedyward
Name: Cleef Pent (male)
Favorite Battle Morph: Wolf
Biography: Strangely feels depressed most of the time. Hangs out in most places alone, (mostly around a park). Will help anyone when asked, and does speak when spoken to.
Appearance: Short purple hair, red eyes. Wears a brown coat over a white T-shirt, and geans (human form)
(wolf form of morph) grey eyes, white fur, sharp claws.

Ordained
Name: Joshua Wallace
Fav Battle Morph: Anaconda
Bio: Born into a well-to-do family, Joshua lead a relaxed life. But once his parents were infected by the Yeerks and he was given the power to fight them, he quickly became a force to reckoned with with the other Animorphs. Is is still funny and playful when he is not fighting.
Appearance: Think David Alleyne from New X-Men in human form and albino with brown spots in Anaconda form. He is also 42 feet long morphed.

MadMel
so far thats 8 (not counting quincy)
thats a good few to start with, imo big grin

jalek moye
hes probably waiting another day or so. like i am for mine. just to make sure

MadMel
i suppose erm

Badwolf
I feel it is good to wait, it gives a chance to get everyone ready.

MadMel
this place is suddenly teeming with life again erm

Zalindrana
Is there an axact date to when this is going to happen?

dragon47
then i'll stick with saber tooth tiger

Zalindrana
Saber tooth Tiger?

I do not mean to be rude but have you read the books?... I will say I havent read them all but i have read the first few. The reason the Animorph kids can change into animals is because they touched them, copying that animals genetic code (note: You take the code of that specific animal, thus taking on the same exact form and look. If you take the code of a small lion you cant change to a large one. you ARE the animal you take the code from.)

In other words.. how can you take the genetic code of a saber tooth tiger if they are all dead? And do not say museums because the animal displays are not authentic. :P

MadMel
dead animals cannot be aquired erm
i doubt that sario rip morphs (eg, time travel morphs) are allowed either..according to megamorhps 2, the dinosaur morphs that were aquired were removed from the animorph's genetic code once they returned to their natural time..this rules out any and all possibilities of a saber tooth morph, or any extinct animal for that matter..sorry dragon..

to answer your question Zalindrana, whenever Quincy decides i suppose erm

Quincy
Hey sorry it took so long for me to get back here. Had some things to do. But I won't open the roleplay until those other lazy guys post up the rest of their character bios. I like my roleplays thorough and detailed.

Cherr˙
Name: Arlene ( Arli ) Dane

Favorite Battle Morph: Hyena

Biography: Little is known about Arli's past, and she intends to keep it that way. What has been gathered by those lucky enough to breech there way into some information would know her parents were both lost - dead - to some force they wouldn't have the means to find out. Living with her Aunt Pat since, she has always been a little off. At the young age of 8 when she lost her parents, she began distancing herself from others. She claimed she was 'Different.' And spent most of her time out of school scouring the woods near their home, finding little animals to play with, or so her Aunt assumed.

Currently Arli is finishing her senior year of highschool. She generally looks at life with a positive viewpoint, looking for the best in everyone. She does not complain, and despite a grim past she keeps a good attitude, and is often the down to earth median for those she associates herself with on a daily basis. Even so, she is still quite shy and reserved.

Appearance:

Un-morphed
http://i180.photobucket.com/albums/x1/Gacktvampire/the_L_word04.jpg

Battle morph
http://i215.photobucket.com/albums/cc286/brunette2090/animals/sparky.jpg

MadMel
hey WC big grin

Cherr˙
Hey hey ^^

How are ya?

MadMel
im good
i stopped rping for a while due to exams and extra workloads but im good now big grin
you??

Quincy
Name: Zeke Holmes

Favorite Battle Morph: Red Tailed Hawk

Biography: Zeke Holmes graduated from high school last year, but because of his poor grades, isn't attending college. Instead, he's currently working at his Uncle's auto-body as an extra mechanic. Ben was always pretty good with mechanical things, and built his own current mode of transportation - an old motorbike. It's nothing fancy, but it's his pride and joy. What he would really love to do though is attend aviation classes. Above all other things, Zeke has wanted to become a pilot. His grandfather flew planes in the Air Force, and his father is a helicopter pilot. Flight just seems to run in the family. He's a stern and mostly focused guy, who focuses mostly on his own work.

During high school, he was very much in love with his then girlfriend, but a devestating betrayal has lead Zeke to grow both untrusting, cynical, and cold to others.

Appearance:
Morphed -
http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u110/wolfmech/Red-Tailed_Hawk.jpg

Un-Morphed
http://i141.photobucket.com/albums/r61/yukidarkfan/zombie-loan-5.jpg

Quincy
Alright I dont think I'll end up waiting for these other guys to post their bios. So I'll open the roleplay thread later tonight. I came up with a few cool ideas for where to take the story as well.

Oh and Cherry gets extra points because she's using a photo of Mia Kirschner thumb up

MadMel
lulz stick out tongue

Quincy
Disregard my character bio, except my chosen battle morph. I'll develop a character personality throughout the course of the roleplay.

The Roleplay thread is opened!

MadMel
can we put all ooc in this thread?? theres been like 4 more posts but the plot hasnt moved since my post erm

Quincy
Originally posted by MadMel
can we put all ooc in this thread?? theres been like 4 more posts but the plot hasnt moved since my post erm

Yeah out of character and discussion goes in this thread.

Relax bro. Things are going to move soon. There's alot of people who are signed up for this

MadMel
true..

Tela
Didn't I say I would join?

Quincy
then join.

MadMel
a woman andalite huh?
no Elfangor-Sirinial-Shamtul? stick out tongue

Quincy
Yeah I've got a couple ideas in mind.

Just waiting on the other people who havent even posted once yet.

Quincy
Hey all. Couple things.

First, The andalite that had tackled Zeke was still ontop of him, but since everyone posted that it ran away, we'll go with that. It's no biggie, we shall improvise.

Second, props goes to Ordained for helping to further the plot. This is encouraged, and will be easier to do once the story really starts.

And lastly, and most importantly, I'm heading out for dinner right now, but when I get back later tonight, I'll be posting the moment we meet the Andalite, and the action will finally start to pick up. So bear with me, and make sure you check back later.

Ordained
Name: Amanda
Favorite Battle Morph: Gizzly Bear
Biography: none as of yet
Appearance: looking for it

this will be better once i have time to redo it.

.TM.
Can I join or are you guys to far along in the story?

MadMel
no we're still good big grin

.TM.
Well here is my bio and stuff
Name: Rodney Holland
Favorite Battle Morph: A Labrador Retriever
Biography: Rodney grew up like most kids but at a young age showed a natural talent for football and has been playing since he was 7. He trys to go with the flow of things When he was younger. Unfortunately for him his mother and father got a divorce when he was sixteen witch stopped him from playing sports and doing pretty much anything. He keeps to himself when he is in school and besides that he wonders around the town until late at night.
Appearance:http://i429.photobucket.com/albums/qq15/ryan_rocker567/1.jpg

MadMel
good
just remember - no-one has their powers or know about the yeerks....yet erm

.TM.
Ok I wont thanks for the heads up big grin

Ordained
We cant really go any further until Quincy posts.

KingDubya
Hope it's not too late to join.

Name: William T. Kingsley III
Favorite Battle Morph: Panther

Biography: William comes from a rich family and at first glance seems to be the epitome of the spoiled rich kid, but he is far from it. Though his parents and teachers know him as William, he prefers to be called Bill. He does live in a rather large house and has three sports cars waiting for him to get his driver's license, but he acts more like a middle-class kid and hasn't let the wealth get to his head.

Appearance:
http://www.gazette.uwo.ca/.%2F2007%2F01%2F16%2Fpics%2F07a.jpg

Quincy
Originally posted by Ordained
We cant really go any further until Quincy posts.

I'm at work right now, so I'll be posting when I get back from work, roughly around 5 15 eastern time. Tonight I'll try to post something really big that will get us out of the woods finally, and get our mission underway.

Also Dubya, glad to have you.

Ordained
i just love that sig, Quin.

The Big O
I was just wondering if we could move things along since Cherry hasnt responded yet

Quincy
The Story so far....

In Ludlow, Colorado, a group of teenagers witness something incredible. In a flash, all of their lives are changed when they catch a glimpse of what looks like a shooting star.

A brave group of teens follow it's trajectory, and head off into the woods at the edge of town to see if they can find it's crash-site.Along they way, their group expands.

On the opposite end of the woods, what they thought was a meteor is actually a crashing alien spacecraft, where it's lone occupant wanders out slowly, with several injuries.

The group of kids are surprised to see the alien, who has the strange ability to morph into whatever it touches. It is then that they decide to take her into town, where they hope to find sanctuary.

They are not alone however, as a strange predator stalks them from the woods, and takes the life of one of the teenagers.

Now, the group runs to the edge of the woods, where Josh is waiting with transportation, planning on taking them all safely to a place where they can all be alone.

----------------------------------------------------------

The Big O
now thats a proper recap. it just summerizes everything in story mode.

Quincy
I'm at work right now, so I'll post a big response tonight in the roleplay thread.

Zeke is dead! What will happen next?

The Big O
I'm redoing my characters:

Name: Joshua Wallace
Favorite Battle Morph: Albino Anaconda
Bio: He was born into a well-to-do family and lead a relaxed life until his parents started to act differently. they began to become dry and uninterested in him and went off to daily meetings at night. He doesn't know how to take this is is hoping there is some way he can make his parents the same way they used to be.
Appearance: http://www.comicscontinuum.com/stories/0602/15/storm4th.jpg

Name: Amanda
Favorite Battle Morph: Grizzly Bear
Biography: None as of yet
Appearance: http://www.nickrewind.com/liveaction/animorphs/rachel.gif

The Big O
i really hope that this doesn't die. i was into it. where's mel?

Quincy
Yeah it was coming along pretty well, story wise. I even had everything mapped out and challenges for you guys.

Unfortunately there's something I can't stand about how it came out.

It's kinda dudely in there.

Scarlet Fox
^_^ Easily Fixed

Name: Lily Anderson
Sex: Female
Favorite Battle Morph: Leopard
Bio: Not much to tell of her. She is usually outspoken and doesn't like when people get in her face since she hits first and asks questions later.

Scarlet Fox
Here is her as Leopard

Also the way to get her into the Story u can say she knows Josh and come to hang out cause her parents were being extra F'ed up. So she just comes down the stairs to the basement and sees everyone.

Quincy
Originally posted by Scarlet Fox
^_^ Easily Fixed

Name: Lily Anderson
Sex: Female
Favorite Battle Morph: Leopard
Bio: Not much to tell of her. She is usually outspoken and doesn't like when people get in her face since she hits first and asks questions later.

Yowza.

Roleplay is back on track baby.

The Big O
Or she could know Amanda since everyone is at her house

Zalindrana
I thought it was Joshs house. O.o Didnt they go to his house? Did i read the posts wrong too? I mean it doesnt matter really cause im not the one trying to jump in but I just wana get things right here for futur reference.

The Big O
Its Amanda's. That's how Amanda's 12 year old sister, Kris is in on everything

Scarlet Fox
Oh. I thought it was Joshs house too. Okay then i will be a friend of Amanda then. So just replace the name Josh with Amanda in the post i did earlier.

Quincy
I'll be throwing on a big update when I get home - so heads up

Foot3Shooter
Name: Taylor
Favorite Battle Morph: Barbary Lion

Biography: Taylor has lived in Ludlow all his life. He figured it was a boring town, and nothing would ever happen there. One night, while looking through pre-med courses at colleges, he saw a light in the sky. At first, he thought it was a satelite, but then it started getting bigger, and brighter. It then fell crashed down blocks away from the house. Taylor went to see, finding an Andalite, and other people about the same age as him. He was given the power to change into any animal he touched. He didn't beleive anything about the yerk invasion. Until his parents started acting different. They went to Sharing meetings, but Taylor still didn't completely beleive it. Then his brothers started going. He knew it was real. Under the guise of going to the movies, he went to find the others.

Appearance: May get pictures later

I'm just going to try and find you guys to start out my part.

The Big O
Actually, we havent gotten that far yet. It may look like we doing something but so far its really just been an introduction to everything. We're all just waiting on Quincy to post.

Husky5
I <3 ANIMORPHS!!!!!

Name: Malica Yombora
Favorite Battle Morph: wolf
Biography: (do i have to fill this out)
Appearance: long blonde hair, green eyes, light pale skin

XanatosForever
Hey Quincy, is this still going on? If so, got room for one more?

The Big O
unfortunately no it is not. it was good while it lasted. maybe it will get a new lease on life in the future.

Quincy
That'd be interesting.

ShadowFiend
Im still up for it...

I was the Jason guy. the one who was freakin out... o.o

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.