Dragons of destiny

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Badwolf
Introduction

Humans, elfs, dwarfs and all kinds of beings lived together in the world "Khashir" in harmony among mighty beings called dragons. There was a special place called Dragonanire. It was called this because every race of dragons roamed in this area, as well as dragon tamers. One day, a young tamer called Davin had found a rare black orb. This was no ordinary orb as it cointaned black magic. Seduced by the black magic he brought a shadow upon the land. He started to take over Dragonanire and turned all the dragons evil. He even used the dragons their tamers. He soon controlled Dragonanire and wanted to expand his so-called empire of dragons so he would destroy villages and make the villagers slaves for the dragons.

However a few of the tamers with their dragons had escaped! And joined forces with a powerful wizard and a handful of mage's to try and take down the Evil one. And to stop him from taking over Khashir. The war went on for two years, some of the Tamers had died, while others fled from the war with their dying dragons.

All seemed lost! The Alliance knew that Davin was stronger than them! Their dragons had died and they only had one dragon left! The wizards Dragon.

But as the great and powerful Wizard layed on his death bed. His dragon was taking his final breathes. The old wizard used the last of his magic to hide the orbs in various places, to new people who be the next breed of Tamers who can defeat Davin.

The surrouding villages have been destroyed and the people made as slaves, On the fair end of Khashir is a Village called Issema. This is where the Empress Sofina reigns, but rumours of Davin getting stronger worries her deeply. Her home is protected by magic,as well as a army and any little towns or villages behind her are also protected as well but with every passing day time is running out. The Empress Sofina wonders why it has taken Davin so long to try and take her reign from her...

Will Iseema be next on Davins list! which could bring down the destruction of Sofina,Or will Davin toy with Sofina even more? Will the tamers release their Dragons and realise their true destiny...All will be revealed.

Dragonanire was such a beautiful place filled with luscious green fields and mountains. But since the reign of Davin, Dragonanire has become a dead land with a burning volcano and clouds of thick black smog

Dragonanire before Davins reign

http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg268/badwolfs/roleplay/Mountains_by_GiZmO0o.jpg

Dragonanire as it now

http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg268/badwolfs/roleplay/Volcano_by_samburley.jpg

As as it looks from the sky
http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg268/badwolfs/roleplay/Across_seas__across_oceans_by_Chiao.jpg

Badwolf
The orbs
The orbs are things that the tamers already wear with them for their life long time but never know that this was an orb. It can be things like a necklace, a bracelet, a toy,.... but somehow the tamer feels affected towards the thing.

How the orbs work
Each orb contains a dragonspirit. Once released by it's true, predestinated master it will turn into a young dragon and grow with its experience. If however the dragon is dying the tamer can summon back the dragon into the orb. When released again it will be a baby dragon again. {please note that once you have released your dragon, it's life is linked to yours. If however you die so will your dragon.}

All the orbs have different colours and different elements.

Elements and their dragons

Blue Orb - Water
The dragon of Wisdom - Special abilities: can breath under water, always calm and relaxed, uses water to cure illness and poison

Red - Fire
The dragon of Fury - Strong in attack, hot-tempered, not very patient, hates water

Brown - Earth
The dragon of the Motherland - Can see through the lands at any place it was already (Earth-eye), seeks for freedom and peace, good defender

Light Grey - Wind
The dragon of Melody - fastest of all dragons, feels only safe while flying, middelstrong attacks, weak defense but is nearly unhitable.

Dark grey - Thunder
The dragon of Force - Can change weather, can send down thunders and lightning but not control them (would be too strong if it could...), good fighter

white - Ice
The dragon of Winter - relaxed dragon, doesn't like the sun, hates heat, can summon icestorms, when it flies it covers the land underneath it with snow

Bright Yellow - Light
The dragon of Holyness - Weak fighter, very strong against darkness though, loves the sun, can make the sun shine brighter, can shine from the inside out

Green- Nature
The dragon of Nature - Can make plants grow, very strong defender, nearly no attacking ability, loves the scent of plants and flowers, can calm others with the scent of flowers

Silver - Metal
The dragon of Strength - strong fighter, strong defense but very slow, can suck metal out of the earth and form it, can't fly for long.

Clear with a shining light - Magic
This is the orb that belonged to the wizard. Only one that is true hearted and one with magic can own this orb. The dragons powers are linked with the knowledge of the Tamer. (Please not, that your a young trainee of magic and not a powerful wizard or witch. So therefore the dragon will only be as strong as you.

The orbs are taken.. but if the people dont respond to my pm within a few days their dragons will be put up for adoption

You can decide about the look, name and gender of your dragon yourself! {But please make it matching with the element. I.e white orb, white dragon. With the only exception of the magic dragon. It can be any colour you want.}

Dragons and their tamers
Brown - Earth {taken by myself}
Clear - white magic {taken by myself.}
Light Grey - Wind {taken by Shalimar_fox}
Silver - Metal {taken by Shad0w frost}
Blue Orb - water {taken by Blockhead}
Dark Grey -Thunder {taken by Ordained}
Red - Fire {Taken by vampbenji}
Green- Nature {Taken by quincy}
Bright Yellow - Light {taken by Dragon47}
white - Ice {taken either by Tela or DB}

Black dragon - Taken by DB

BeastMaster - Cherry
Holy Priest - LycanThorpe

Rules
You guys should all know the rules by now.
But please no O.O.C discussions in the roleplay, they are pointless and annoying. Lets keep all discussions to this thread please.

NO God Modding
You are in charge of your OWN character and DRAGON, you CAN NOT control anyone else.. if you have spoken to a character, please await their response..also. if you attack another character you can not say how bad the injury was/is or how they took it.

Please no one liners.. try to make a good post, and please dont feel the need to rush the roleplay.. it gets confusing and annoying.

Check this thread for updates as ill throw twists in whenever i feel the need to.

Also if your going to go away for a bit.. leave a message here so i can work around your player.

I hope we all have fun..

Blockhead
Blockhead reporting for roleplay! If you've PMed me, I haven't received it....

Anyways, my tamer is an Apothacary named Daniel. The Blue Orb is a small blue phial Daniel had no idea what contained. He carried it with him because the the phial gave off a pleasant blue light, but he never opened it.

My dragon is a female, which I'll name River when the time comes. She looks like this:

http://images.elfwood.com/art/s/o/sorina/water_dragon2.jpg.rZd.83379.jpg

Badwolf
Waiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit

You will need a character sheet one that i havent had time to set up

But it should look like this..

Tamer Info
Name:
Race:
Weapon:
Personality:
History:

Dragon info:
Name:

Badwolf

jalek moye
Name: Weiyuan
Race: human one fourth orc
Weapon: greatsword and war hammer
Personality: cold and calculating most times quiet. can be kind when the situation calls for it.
History: a famed Dragon hunter (think of the rest later)

Badwolf
Sounds cool.

So you will be hunting the dragons down.. sounds good.

Lycanthrope
Name:Bishop Sylus
Race: Human
Weapon: Hammer
Personality: Bishop Sylus has reverence for all life. Wanting for no being to suffer the torments of Hades, Sylus has dedicated his life to helping all in need but, he swill not tolerate any one who would harm life and will do what he can to stop them.

History: As a child Sylus saw first hand the evils of man when a Ruthless Warlord kills a farmer, who was a good and righteous man that had raised the orphaned Sylus for 8 years, for not bowing as he rode by. Sylus new that it was his destiny to dedicate himself to the Priesthood and fight the evils that plagued mankind and to try to help those who might have evil in them see the Good in life. He joined the "House of Light" in a town called Darkwater on the outskirts of Issema,and was mentored by Father Hayden , a gentle wise man who took him in and treated him like a son. Being an intelligent youth with a thirst for knowledge, Sylus learned quick . After 20 years of training in the arts of healing and protection, Father haiden granted him the tittle Bishop. After 32 years Sylus still resides in the "House of Light" taking care of his aged and beloved Father haiden, and continues his studies of the Holly Books.

DangerousBeauty
Tamer Info
Name: Canna
Race: human
Weapon: learning magic
Personality: silly and down to earth
History: i dont have time ill put it up soon
http://media.photobucket.com/image/warrior%20girl/Selenia120/Warrior_Girl_2.jpg

Dragon info: he is blind. Canna is his eyes.
Name: Halt
Element: black
http://s114.photobucket.com/albums/n267/rozlin_2006/?action=view&current=Black-Dragon-Print-C10100770.jpg

jalek moye
my appearance
http://news.filefront.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/06/soul1.jpg

Badwolf
The black dragon will be evil!

And I prefer it if there is no history written about Canna or Halt.

All will be revealed later.

Kennedyward
Name: Prey Hart
Weapon: Standard sword and dagger
Personality: Easy going, curious, enjoys fighting.
History: used to be a bandit, is not anymore. Was forced to kill.

Blockhead
Tamer Info
Name: Delfin
Race: High Elf
Weapon: He prefers not to get into fights at all, but carries a short sword. Carries apothacary equipment.
Personality: Kind to all living creatures, Delfin devoted his time to healing and learning ways to bandage wounds and purify the soul. Although he is sometimes quiet, he believes in peace and discussion to violence. If violence takes place, Delfin will usually not take part in the lethal attacking, choosing to disarm or subdue his opponents and healing his allies.
History: Delfin was born into a clan of High Elfs devoted to learning and teaching. He quickly learned much of the world and it's beautiful creatures. He wanted to keep them safe and help them when they were sick, so he trained in medicine, learning to recognise useful herbs and what potions to mix to create life giving elixars. When Delfin came of age, he decided to leave his clan and take his talents to the human lands in the hopes they would be in need of his help. Delfin found much help was needed as the might of the black dragon swept over the land and caused much harm to people. He did what he could and his life became a routine.

Before he left his clan, the eldars gave him a phial of brilliant blue light and told him that he should only open it when the time felt right. Delfin spent many nights wondering at the glowing phial, but never dared to open it, until one day, when a young human girl came to him and asked him for a cure for her mother, who had the most strangest of illnesses. Delfin tried all the medicine he had knowledge of, but could not cure her mother of the apparent disease. At a loss of what to do, Delfin remained calm and positive and pulled the stopper out of the brilliant blue phial. The liquid inside quickly formed a small creature. The creature was a dragon and it's touch cured the mother of her ailments. Delfin was amazed at such a creature and a friendship was born.

Dragon info:
Name: River
Element: Water/Blue Orb

Badwolf
Originally posted by Kennedyward
Name: Prey Hart
Weapon: Standard sword and dagger
Personality: Easy going, curious, enjoys fighting.
History: used to be a bandit, is not anymore. Was forced to kill.

Im interested in this character.. will you be on the tamers side or on the side or evil..

We are just waiting on a few characters.

but i have some news.

The silver dragon is now up for adoption.

so whoever wants it , its yours.

Just to let you know that I am playing up to three characters, you are allowed to do the same..

I do have a feeling that there will be a few dragons going up for adoption at the end of this week if no one has returned my pm or made a bio here..So keep ye eyes open

XvampbenjiiX666
tamer info
name: Nargaroth
race: dark elf
weapons: a sword with a blade of flames
personality: quiet, short tempered, and keeps himself away from others besides his dragon
history: not much is known about Nargaroth. he was bron in a dark under city where a clan of dark elves were trained to be assains and warriors. lacking skills in stealth, Nargaroth trained to become a warrior. after years of training he escaped from home and wondered in the world above. upon a stroll next to a river, he found a dragon's egg, abonded and cracked. he took care of the egg until it hatched into a red dragon. he tried to set the creature free but he and the creature felt a bond with each other so he kept him as a pet and weapon.
appearence:
http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u95/dark_draven778/Elfwarrior.jpg

dragon info
name: Nostalgia
element: fire
appearence:
http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd277/envied_kisses/Dragons/Dragoncharm.jpg

Badwolf
Tamer Info
Name: Nubael Tyrneaettln (Her name means Guardian of Hope, child of magic)

Dragon Element: Magic
Race: Human {Nubael, is a trainee Spellcaster and Sorceress}

Weapon: magical Staff, Magic crystals and a spell book. (see Below)

Description: Nubarl has short chestnut brown hair and after a spell went horrible wrong it turned part of her hair white, she also has pale blue eyes.

Personality: Nubael, is dedicated, a fast learner and loyal to her empress

History: Nubael comes from a long line of Sorceress's. She lives in the tower of the castle. Her mother served with the empress's mother until the day she died. Ad would have continued to carry on doing so until Nubael was ready to take on the role of the Empress's right hand and advisor. But seeing as Sofina grew up with Nubael, she wanted her by her side. Nubael doesnt know she is infact the Magic Tamer!

Dragon Info
Name - Fafnir
Gender - Male
Element - Magic

Images
http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg268/badwolfs/roleplay/women/nubael.jpg

http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg268/badwolfs/roleplay/CRYSTALS.jpg

http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg268/badwolfs/roleplay/book-with-frame021.jpg

Badwolf
The Empress Sofina

Race: Royal Human

Personality: Sofina, is loyal to those her serve her. She is protective over her city and can often be fierce. Bit lately she is withdrawn. With the weight of her city on her shoulders.

History: Sofina became Empress at a young age! She knows all about Davin and has been creating an army to stop him from entering the city. So far so good, but she is worried that Davin hasnt attempted an attack

http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg268/badwolfs/roleplay/women/sofina.jpg

Badwolf
Posting this so i know where we are..

Still awaiting on these bios..
Light Grey - Wind
Silver - Metal
Dark Grey -Thunder
Green- Nature
Bright Yellow
white - Ice

Beastmaster

Lycanthrope
I claim Silver dragon .I will have Bio up today.

Also How do you guys
( Badwolf,XvampbenjiiX666)
get such wicked graphic pics of your dragons and characters. Did you make them or just search the web I amxious to find outhow so i can keep up and have as cool a Bio.

Badwolf
I normally search deviantart.com

go to digital art then click on 3d.

but i normally change the colours myself

Kennedyward
Originally posted by Badwolf
Im interested in this character.. will you be on the tamers side or on the side or evil..

We are just waiting on a few characters.

but i have some news.

The silver dragon is now up for adoption.

so whoever wants it , its yours.

Just to let you know that I am playing up to three characters, you are allowed to do the same..

I do have a feeling that there will be a few dragons going up for adoption at the end of this week if no one has returned my pm or made a bio here..So keep ye eyes open
I'll take the silver dragon, is it still open?

Badwolf
Its just been taking im afraid.

XvampbenjiiX666
Originally posted by Lycanthrope
I claim Silver dragon .I will have Bio up today.

Also How do you guys
( Badwolf,XvampbenjiiX666)
get such wicked graphic pics of your dragons and characters. Did you make them or just search the web I amxious to find outhow so i can keep up and have as cool a Bio. i go to photobucket and find a pic that i like

Kennedyward
Its just been taking im afraid.
Do i still need a dragon?

Lycanthrope
I normally search deviantart.com

go to digital art then click on 3d.

but i normally change the colours myself

i saved the pics but it didnt download on my pc sad

I will have my Silver dragon character sheet up by tonight sorry busy at work but i will have it up !

Lycanthrope
Tamer Info
Name: Solveig Skullsplitter
Weapon: Double-Head Axe

Personality: Solveig is kind hearted and merciful but reserved to show it. He tries to avoid confrontation but is quick to anger if threatened. Being of the Nothern tribes his genetics afford him great stature. He is 6'8" 270, Long blonde hair,long mustache,as is customary to his clan. Feeling blessed by the gods to be of such size and strength he feels compelled to protect those who are weak or easily taken advantage of.

History: Growing up in the middle of years of tribal warfare ,Solveig has grown callus and indifferent to killing, but has a kind heart. He dare not show it, for this would be a sign of weakness in his Clan. He has shown mercy in battle and spared the life of those wounded and unable to fight further, but if he kills you in the heat of Battle, so be it. In one such instance he badly wounded a Chieftain of an apposing tribe, seeing that the man was incapacitated, Solveig did not deliver the killing blow and moved on to fight another. Solveigs clan prevailed and when it was over The Chieftain who survived, though in great pain summoned for Solveig to speak with him in private. The Chieftain, being grateful gave Solveig a brilliant uncut chunk of silver that he was saving to make a Crown with. Solveig accepted it and took it to the Blacksmith for him to make a necklace celebrating the victory but when the black smith put it to fire a small Silver Dragon appeared, and leaped on to Solveigs shoulder. The Dragon never left Solveigs side. After that years passed and the Dragon grew to great size. Solveig discovered that the Dragon could manipulate metal from the Earth. He had the Dragon bring forth the finest metals for armor. And wares it to this day.

Dragon info:
Name: Kry'lor
Element: Silver

dragon47
Tamer Info
Name: Hitosu Moriko

Race: human

Weapon: Nunchucks

Personality: serious and focused

History: A boy casted out of loneliness by his village one attemping his dragon stopped him jumping off a cliff he then noticed a note around his neck he read the note stating that hoshiken or in english light star that he belonged to him and 3 yrs he trained to control his dragon and is off to embark on his journey

Dragon info: Uses light power to purify and cleanse evil and to heal abnormalities and could use light as one powerful weapon

Name: Hoshiken

Element: light

Lycanthrope
My Tamer

Lycanthrope
Tamer Info
Name: Solveig Skullsplitter
Weapon: Double-Head Axe

Personality: Solveig is kind hearted and merciful but reserved to show it. He tries to avoid confrontation but is quick to anger if threatened. Being of the Nothern tribes his genetics afford him great stature. He is 6'8" 270, Long blonde hair,long mustache,as is customary to his clan. Feeling blessed by the gods to be of such size and strength he feels compelled to protect those who are weak or easily taken advantage of.

History: Growing up in the middle of years of tribal warfare ,Solveig has grown callus and indifferent to killing, but has a kind heart. He dare not show it, for this would be a sign of weakness in his Clan. He has shown mercy in battle and spared the life of those wounded and unable to fight further, but if he kills you in the heat of Battle, so be it. In one such instance he badly wounded a Chieftain of an apposing tribe, seeing that the man was incapacitated, Solveig did not deliver the killing blow and moved on to fight another. Solveigs clan prevailed and when it was over The Chieftain who survived, though in great pain summoned for Solveig to speak with him in private. The Chieftain, being grateful gave Solveig a brilliant uncut chunk of silver that he was saving to make a Crown with. Solveig accepted it and took it to the Blacksmith for him to make a necklace celebrating the victory but when the black smith put it to fire a small Silver Dragon appeared, and leaped on to Solveigs shoulder. The Dragon never left Solveigs side. After that years passed and the Dragon grew to great size. Solveig discovered that the Dragon could manipulate metal from the Earth. He had the Dragon bring forth the finest metals for armor. And wares it to this day.

Dragon info:
Name: Kry'lor
Element: Silver-Metal

Cherr˙
edit: Will post bio in a moment (:

Cherr˙
Name: Etasse Nuhalan

Profession: Beastmaster

Race: Half-elf

Weapon: Enchanted bow and arrow, A dagger and short sword for close range fighting.

Personality: Quiet, she keeps to herself, but is not a push over. She generally gets what she wants, but her requests are never unreasonable. Despite her delicate appearance, she's very fiery.

History: The young half elf Etasse experienced a well rounded childhood with her sister and parents close by. She slowly became a righteous, independent dolescent and took with an exceedingly natural grace to animals. She always seemed to have some furry, scaly or winged companion following her around, and that hasn't changed to this day.

When Davin began launching attacks on small towns near the cities fairly close to Etasse's woodland home, she showed little concern. Certainly, her father was human - but what did the sake of the others have to do with her? She was only 15, and naive at that point. When her own forests were plundered, her home and sanctuary stripped form her by two unrelenting torrents, things changed. Davin and his forces burned land to get to the fleeing towns people who also tore apart her home to take refuge. Werease it was one of Davin's dark agents who killed her mother, It was a human - one of his own kind - that killed her father, out of fear and a sickening greed for his own saftey. In all the turmoil, Etasse lost her sister in the fray, and still hasn't found her. This is generally her drive in life. Etasse is still a bitter about everything, but genely hides it well. Every so often it does get to her though. Etasse, decades past older, has learnt well how to live in this now rugged land.

The half elf has a huge eagle companion that follows her everywhere, and the two have formed an excellent team. Her name is Sinra - Have faith - in Etasse's native tongue.

Appearance: Etasse has golden blonde hair that falls to her waste, and pale skin. Her eyes are a bright emerald color. She wears light leathers, as she has to be very agile.

Quincy
http://i364.photobucket.com/albums/oo84/Enne-chan/Akatsuki/350.gif

Name: Wilhem Sykes

Weapon: A flute hidden beneath his tunic, sharpened on the end for a blade. He isn't a fighter.

Personality: Humble, quiet, soft-spoken, peaceful. Emanates a calming aura. Is a scholar in his own right.

History: Wilhem Sykes wasn't a very adventurous boy when he was young. In fact, he was always very cautious, preferring a good book to rough-housing with wooden swords with the other boys of his town. For this, he grew close to the town florist. Wilhelm was fascinated with all things nature. Wilhelm began to grow his own garden, peacefully away from the other children. He spent his summers planting beautiful flowers, and reading his books. He grew a very gentle personality, loving all nature. One day, when Wilhelm was only 12, he found a small green orb in his garden. Intrigued by its strange energy, he placed it upon a bracelet on his wrist, and soon was visited by a small baby dragon!

However, Davin's evil campaign forced Wilhelm to leave his town once his green beautiful dragon began to grow. He named her Calendra, Calen being the elvish word for green. Wilhelm has since found himself living in a monastery in Dragonaire, tending to his gardens, writing poetry, and helping in any way he can. Unfortunately, he isn't a very capable fighter, and chooses to help the rebellion by teaching to the children of Dragonaire.

He has spent the majority of his life studying dragons, and is an expert on the subject of Dragonaiire's history, as well as the history of Davin....

Appearance: http://i314.photobucket.com/albums/ll440/ErroCook/th071225xx2.jpg

As well as the picture at the top of my post.

Lycanthrope
Anybody know whats going on with Badwolf???

Kennedyward
Probably busy with other things.

jalek moye
shes in the hosptial she'll be back sunday

dragon47
what for she injured herself

Tela
once I find a good pic, I will post.

Ordained
Tamer Info
Name: Shane Kemp
Weapon: Whip
Personality: Irriatable; Cocky; Emotional; Kind hearted
History: None as of yet.

Dragon Info
Name: Atmos
Element: Thunder

dragon47
yea blood and darkness

Lycanthrope
I cant wait to start this RP its going to rock. I dont mean to sound selfish just psyched i got the Silver Dragon. My prayers go out to Badwolf. I hope she recovers soon.

Tela

DangerousBeauty
The black dragon will be evil!

And I prefer it if there is no history written about Canna or Halt.

All will be revealed later.
i never said he was nice to her. once things get going ill tell you all about canna and halt.

i will be able to rp more now. ^^ though i wont be on as much as id like to be

Badwolf
Hi guys just came homw from hospital.

we are stil awaiting on two bios..

XvampbenjiiX666
welcome back...you ok?

Badwolf
Not really, chemo made me very weak, but i am regaining full strength.

Badwolf
Not really, chemo made me very weak, but i am regaining full strength.

Right guys we are awaiting bio for Wind and thunder..

I'll pm these people again and see whats going on..

if by tomorrow no reply, their dragons will be up for adoption..

ROLEPLAY WILL START TOMORROW GUYS SO WORK ON YOUR INTRO!!

XvampbenjiiX666
O.O ...shit i need time to think now...damn damn damn

Badwolf
Guys just to let you know thatGreen dragon and its tamer is up for adoption.

Please request here and await my approval before making a bio.

but I do like Quincy's bio, you can either play the character he created or create your own the choice is up to you.

Once I have caught up with the other RP's i have sighed up to. I will make our RP so we can get started.

Sorry that I kept you all waiting.. I just wanted everyones bio up and running first

Quincy
I know I told Kennedyward that i wasn't planning on playing as the green dragon rider, but I found out a way where I could play the same type of character that I had wanted to.

So I'll post this character bio, and badwolf can pick whichever bio she likes more between the two of us.

Character Sheet:
Name: Lucas Fin
Weapon: None
Personality: Innocent, humble. He is only a child, and doesn't fully grasp the wickedness of evil. He looks up to his older brother Rush, and is frightened of their looming adventure against evil.

Appearance:
http://i314.photobucket.com/albums/ll440/ErroCook/Fuuta.jpg

Dragon info:
Name: Elsa
Element: Nature

Name: Rush Fin
Weapon: A sword
Personality: Over-protective of his younger brother. A brash and adventurous boy.

Appearance:
http://i314.photobucket.com/albums/ll440/ErroCook/939444_20080716_screen009.jpg

History:
Lucas and Rush grew up in a small village, where they played with the local boys and lived like normal children. Lucas was born
prematurely, and as a result is that he is a very weak child. They aren't actually genetic brothers, they were orphans. And on his first day in the orphanage, Lucas was bullied. He was saved by Rush, and they became "brothers" ever since. In order to protect his brother, Rush will do whatever it takes. They have a very tight bond, and Lucas looks up to his brother Rush.

One day, Lucas ventured into the woods, hoping to find an interesting gift to give to his brother. It grew darker, and he became lost. He found shelter in a cave, while he waited for his heroic brother to save him.

When the orphanage refused to send a search party after Lucas, afraid at what "dark forces" loomed in the deep woods, Rush snuck off on his own, and eventually found his brother, huddled in a cave.

Upon seeing his older brother, Lucas smiled and gave him his "gift."

A small green orb....

----------------------------------------------

That was one year ago. Since then, Rush, his brother Lucas, and their dragon "Elsa" have left their village, being forced to run when a militia of the evil one assaulted their town.

Lucas is the dragon tamer. But Rush will stick with him till the end. Making sure that no harm will ever come to his brother....

Kennedyward
Does the green dragon and the tamer have to be the same? Where were the bios?

Badwolf
So the green dragon is NOT up for adoption

I am so lost

Kennedyward
wait what?

Tela
Can all the dragon's talk?

Zalindrana
Ill take which ever comes up for adoption first. ^_^

Badwolf
Originally posted by Tela
Can all the dragon's talk?

Yes dragons can talk...

Originally posted by Zalindrana
Ill take which ever comes up for adoption first. ^_^

We have wind, i have waited long enough for a reply and its time to move on.

So light grey dragon and wind are yours..

Zalindrana
Alright. Ill post one later tonight. Im at work so... yeah. big grin

Zalindrana

Zalindrana
Char Photo: http://www.freewebs.com/underdarkassassins/DarkElf_Male_Final.jpg

Badwolf
Okay guys i need your intros in as fast as i can.

Also when summouned you will appear in front of the summoner and not know what happened.

all of you have been great apart from dragon47.

We need to work together here.. Anyone seen rushing will be warned. so lets not go down that road and play nice

jalek moye
As a dragon hunter, for now i i wll post every couple of days

Badwolf
Thats cool Jalek

Zalindrana
You might want to post about the place we are to be staying. Like a description of the room or rooms? Are the dragons and tamers staying in the same building? diffrent ones? Are they set specifically for each diffrent dragon or are they all the same? Is it a Dragon Roost type of deal? Will the Dragon and its tamer be in the same lodging or are they seperate?

Badwolf
I will.

Been in hospital and not feeling ill.

XvampbenjiiX666
sorry i haven't been on lately..its it alright for a recap?

DangerousBeauty
not much has happened love we're following the farmer you can talk to me^^

draggnn
is this forum still going? i would really like to join in if at all possible.

Pure Passioné
I think its dead. I have a pretty offline life now and hardly anytime online to post here..

Scarlet Fox
~Feels pulse~

YUP! Its Dead! OMG ITS A ZOMBIE!!

~Pulls out sword and cuts its head off. Kicks its head and it crashs through a window. Tears Zombie Rps Arms off and holds them both high over her head as the Zombie RP head goes t hrough the window~

ITS GOOD!!

draggnn
well that sux!! i was really interested in this one. can anyone recommend another similar that IS active?

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by draggnn
well that sux!! i was really interested in this one. can anyone recommend another similar that IS active?

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=503305&pagenumber=1

Originally posted by Scarlet Fox
I have not come up with a name yet. Open to suggestions ^_^

Its an Alternate Universe. (Yes again.) Magic is in the world thus weapon technology has not gone beyond that of the Sword and Shield. (Does not mean sword is only weapon.) Mythical creatures roam the land. Unicorns and Fairys for Example along with others. However there are dangerous ones as well. Trolls, Orcs, Ogres, as well as others. Each just as terrirorial as the next and all very primal. (the bad ones anyway) The races of the realm: The Elves. Fairest of them all. Their skill with the Bow and Magics higher above the rest. The Kaja. Cat like beings. Swift and powerful. They are the fastest of the races and many claim smarter then even the elves. The Males of the Race tend to be bigger and more powerful then the Females who tend to be swifter then the Males. Then there are the Humans. their ability to adapt to situations is said to be a marvel. They are highley skilled in many ways. Though unlike the Elves and Kara, who can specalize in many aspects of their own race, the humans, depending on the individual, become skilled in only one aspect. This leads to higher concentration of Magic or greater strength. Mostly, those humans who go with physical tend to lose there affinity for the Arcane.(Magic) Also those who train in the Arcane rely on Magic so they do not train in Physical. However there are rare occasions when a human will train in all aspects. Though they never became as strong in one aspect as someone who trains in one only, they still have a wider area of skill. For Decades these three races have been uneasy. The humans do not trust the Kara or the Elves. The Kara think the Elves beleive they are superior to them and the humans only want war. the Elves seeing the humans as brutes and savages and the Kara even more wild. But an evil is spreading across the land. A Corrupt power has taken the most powerful from each race. Corrupted their souls and turned them against their own people. The evil pulsl together the dark creatures of the Realm who are lead by these three, now know as Demi-Evils. All of this, the Corruption of the Three, The rallying of the Dark ones, all organized by a Higher Evil known now by the Three Races as The Dark One. Finally the three Races put down their diffrences and come together to destroy this evil from their realm. What will you do to help cleanse this evil?

^_^ I like this one. Reminder. If you wish to join then you are in it. HOWEVER If this is approved and you ditch nd never post I will be angry. Ive had too many rp ideas die because people didnt participate. cry

Anyway once Enough people are interested and Ush approves it I will post an OOC thread with a Bio Sheet to be filled out by each. You are allowed TWO characters too. If you wish for specific things send me a PM ONLY AFTER Ush approves it. I donts need to be flooded with requests if there is a chance it wont even make it to its own thread.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.