Superman M* vs. Superboy/man Prime

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Galan007
Superman M* from "Justice League One Million" vs. these versions of Prime (individually, of course):

1.) Superboy Prime (IC)
2.) Superman Prime (SC)
3.) Superman Prime (Guardian amped)

Fight takes place under the Super-Sun.

How do these battles go, and why?

xJLxKing
They both are crazy.
The first and second fight go to Superman 1 Mil. The third fight should be a stalemate till Superman loses his amped power.

fangirl101
1m Wins the first 2
Prime wins the 3rd.

Galan007
you don't think M* could at least hold prime off until his guardian-amp wore down a bit? i would tend to think so, personally.

Philosophía
S1M.
S1M.
Prime.

Soljer
One and two are definitely 1M's.

The third depends on how long Prime's Guardian amp lasts him.

Enyalus
I think 1M would beat IC Prime, but lose to SC and Guardian Amp'd Prime.

kevdude
1. SM1 wins them all, Prime would get smacked down very hard.

xJLxKing
Originally posted by kevdude
1. SM1 wins them all, Prime would get smacked down very hard.
They both showed about the same feats
-destroying planets
-Going different dimensions
-Able to take on Superman easily
-No K-nite weaknesses.

Superman Prime however surived a universe killer, SM1 hasn't but shown other feat that are better, or more impressive.

Enyalus
Originally posted by xJLxKing
They both showed about the same feats
-destroying planets
-Going different dimensions
-Able to take on Superman easily
-No K-nite weaknesses.

Say what? 1M destroyed a planet and took on Superman? As I recall, he has a brief spat with a teenage AS Supes.

xJLxKing
Originally posted by Enyalus
Say what? 1M destroyed a planet and took on Superman? As I recall, he has a brief spat with a teenage AS Supes.
It used bad words. Let me rephrase it
-Able to take on Superman's level character(the fire dude, and solaris)

kevdude
I have never seen him survive a universe killer... Tho can he punch through the time barrier? Imp blood, calculate a billion scenarios simultaneously? no.

Enyalus
It used bad words. Let me rephrase it
-Able to take on Superman's level character(the fire dude, and solaris)

And SC Prime was killing Guardians, who I am told (I don't see the comparison myself) are skyfather level beings. As well as basically beating a completed Monarch, when an incomplete, lesser version was slapping around 3 Supermen at the same time and laughing off GLs like they were nothing. SC Prime and Guardian Amped Prime would kill 1M.

xJLxKing
And SC Prime was killing Guardians, who I am told (I don't see the comparison myself) are skyfather level beings. As well as basically beating a completed Monarch, when an incomplete, lesser version was slapping around 3 Supermen at the same time and laughing off GLs like they were nothing. SC Prime and Guardian Amped Prime would kill 1M.
Superman is nothing to Superman 1M. He defeated Firestorm(superman lvl) with one attack. Not to mention that he was so weak!!! Superman 1 million also defeated ASS, and Solaris

Galan007
And SC Prime was killing Guardians he never 'killed' a guardian.

Bentley
Prime for the win.

Eel O'Brien
Under the Super-Sun, Prime should get all of Superman M*'s powers.

kevdude
And how is he going to do that? laughing out loud

iceman24567
Under the super sun Prime should get an amp but not all of M's abilities.

kevdude
How does he lose? Hes under a Super Sun the thing that SM 1 gets his powers from, right?..

Harbinger
Didn't Prime (with no Guardian amp) tear off Monarch's suit and survive a blast that destroyed a universe? I'd say Prime survived a universe killer.

Galan007
Originally posted by Eel O'Brien
Under the Super-Sun, Prime should get all of Superman M*'s powers. since emo was not part of the superman-dynasty of which were bestowed exotic powers by goldie, i highly doubt he'd recieve any more of an amp then if he were under a regular sun. that's why current superman still retained his 'standard' powerset, even when he was taken to the 853rd century.

xJLxKing
Originally posted by Harbinger
Didn't Prime (with no Guardian amp) tear off Monarch's suit and survive a blast that destroyed a universe? I'd say Prime survived a universe killer.
No he was Amped.

Harbinger
No he was Amped.
True.

The amp by that point was minimal--as stated by Monarch himself shortly before Prime ruptured his suit.

xJLxKing
True.

The amp by that point was minimal--as stated by Monarch himself shortly before Prime ruptured his suit.
He didn't state it. I am pretty sure that his Amp by the Guardian is temporary but he never said minimum

Enyalus
Originally posted by Galan007
he never 'killed' a guardian.

His HV blasted a hole right through the Guardian's shields and body. I'd assume it killed him.

No he was Amped.

No, he wasn't. Monarch stated that the amp had worn off. Prime just got severely pissed off.

Harbinger
He didn't state it. I am pretty sure that his Amp by the Guardian is temporary but he never said minimum Monarch indeed states that Prime's amp is wearing off.

Scan here (credit to Red Hulk):
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/Superman/Countdown13p16.jpg

"You're running out of juice. The energy you absorbed from that Guardian is used up. You're shrinking back down, kid."

xJLxKing
The guardian willingly sacrified himseld to try and kill Superman. However, Superman was warped into another universe

If the Amp has be worn off, then why did Superman still look like a 40 year old man?

xJLxKing
Monarch indeed states that Prime's amp is wearing off.

Scan here (credit to Red Hulk):
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/Superman/Countdown13p16.jpg

"You're running out of juice. The energy you absorbed from that Guardian is used up. You're shrinking back down, kid."
Wearing off yeah, but not worn off

Enyalus
The guardian willingly sacrified himseld to try and kill Superman. However, Superman was warped into another universe

Before that. He kills another Guardian with a HV blast that goes through some hero (I forget whom) and strikes that Guardian.

Later on, a different Guardian sacrifices himself to stop Prime.

If the Amp has be worn off, then why did Superman still look like a 40 year old man?

"The energy you absorbed from that Guardian is used up."

That means he lost the amp. It wore off.

xJLxKing
That was is not dead. There were 12 guardians. Now there are only 9. 2 of them left, and one is dead because of Superman prime. That guardian died by self destruction

Used up but not to no effect. He was still using up the last part. Thats why he was still in a adult age.

Enyalus
Used up but not to no effect. He was still using up the last part. Thats why he was still in a adult age.

No, he was shrinking back. As the scan clearly states. It wore off, was used up, and Prime was on his own power again. Going back to a regular size and age.

xJLxKing
No, he was shrinking back. As the scan clearly states. It wore off, was used up, and Prime was on his own power again. Going back to a regular size and age.
Yeah thats my point. I stated that it was wearing off. I never argued anything else. He might have used it up, but the effect was still on play. Which is why he still look old.

Enyalus
Yeah thats my point. I stated that it was wearing off. I never argued anything else. He might have used it up, but the effect was still on play. Which is why he still look old.

That's what you said. And he wasn't.

iceman24567
since emo was not part of the superman-dynasty of which were bestowed exotic powers by goldie, i highly doubt he'd recieve any more of an amp then if he were under a regular sun. that's why current superman still retained his 'standard' powerset, even when he was taken to the 853rd century. Exactly Goldie gave M a super amp I doubt he would give emo an amp too.

xJLxKing

That's what you said. And he wasn't.
I think I know what I said. Basiclly he was still amped. For example. If I give you a bar of proteins. Now Imagine you eat the bar. You used it up correct?

Superman used it up, but the efffect was still on which mean he was amped for a short amount of time.

Enyalus
I think I know what I said. Basiclly he was still amped. For example. If I give you a bar of proteins. Now Imagine you eat the bar. You used it up correct?

Superman used it up, but the efffect was still on which mean he was amped for a short amount of time.

Bad analogy. If you're going to compare it with something, coffee would be closest. You drink it and it wakes you up. Then it wears off, and you go back to being tired (or crash.) Same thing in this circumstance. He used up the power and was reverting back to his normal size without the buldging muscles, etc.

xJLxKing
Bad analogy. If you're going to compare it with something, coffee would be closest. You drink it and it wakes you up. Then it wears off, and you go back to being tired (or crash.) Same thing in this circumstance. He used up the power and was reverting back to his normal size without the buldging muscles, etc.
Your example is better, but nevertheless it proves my point.

Enyalus
Prime wins in scenario 2 & 3.

xJLxKing
Can Superman 1mil kill Prime with Tele?

Enyalus
Can Superman 1mil kill Prime with Tele?

He's Superman. Why is he going to kill at all?

xJLxKing
He's Superman. Why is he going to kill at all?
Well he has done it to Doomsday before. He has also done it to DS. However, that besides the point. This is KMC rules big grin

iceman24567
Yeah Superman has killed before and I doubt M would risk not killing him.

xJLxKing
So we come to the conclusion that Superman 1 million wins ??

iceman24567
No (we) did not come up with any conclusion yet it will take time.

xJLxKing
I don't understand. Can't Superman like fry Superman Prime's brain with his tele?

Enyalus
I don't understand. Can't Superman like fry Superman Prime's brain with his tele?

Has he done anything like it before? No. Does he have any remarkable combat feats at all? No. 1M is incredibly overrated on KMC for a guy with practically zero solo combat feats.

xJLxKing
Has he done anything like it before? No. Does he have any remarkable combat feats at all? No. 1M is incredibly overrated on KMC for a guy with practically zero solo combat feats.
What?? He took down Firestorm in one hit. He punches through time barriers, and kills off Solaris. He defeats As Superman. He moves a galaxy with his telapathy(I think). He can think of so many scenarios in a instant.

kevdude
What?? He took down Firestorm in one hit. He punches through time barriers, and kills off Solaris. He defeats As Superman. He moves a galaxy with his telapathy(I think). He can think of so many scenarios in a instant.

True and its billions of scenarios to attack and beat him in 1 second. He is under a Super Sun which powers him though I don't think he needs it..

Enyalus

And Firestorm has been taken out by a small piece of concrete debris. It's called a low-showing. And he did not kill Solaris. Nothing even close. He helped Kyle contain Solaris' supernova explosion. And Superman-Prime killed him.

And big deal. He can think fast. So can all Kryptonians. Superprocessors for brains, basically. Not going to help him in a fight. Not with someone who can take down Skyfather level beings, entire teams at a time, GL and Sinestro Corps combined, etc. Prime is a physical beast and outclasses him in everything that matter in order to win a fight.

xJLxKing
And Firestorm has been taken out by a small piece of concrete debris. It's called a low-showing. And he did not kill Solaris. Nothing even close. He helped Kyle contain Solaris' supernova explosion. And Superman-Prime killed him.

And big deal. He can think fast. So can all Kryptonians. Superprocessors for brains, basically. Not going to help him in a fight. Not with someone who can take down Skyfather level beings, entire teams at a time, GL and Sinestro Corps combined, etc. Prime is a physical beast and outclasses him in everything that matter in order to win a fight.
Thats not the points. He defeat Firestorm when he was so weak. Not to mention that he broke through the time barrier with even less energy. What kind of Skyfather are you talking about.

Also, Kryptonians can think fast, but not like Superman 1 mill. In addition, you can disagree that Superman Prime is weak against Telepathy.

Enyalus
Thats not the points. He defeat Firestorm when he was so weak.

They had just came to the 20th century and exchanged places with the current JLA. He could still fly. He could still use his HV and his "super mind" or whatever the hell he called it. And when he blows Firestorm away, he even brags about his super breath being able to blow out a red giant star.

You don't brag when you're "so weak." Unless you're fighting a street leveler...or you want your ass kicked. He was doing neither.

xJLxKing
They had just came to the 20th century and exchanged places with the current JLA. He could still fly. He could still use his HV and his "super mind" or whatever the hell he called it. And when he blows Firestorm away, he even brags about his super breath being able to blow out a red giant star.

You don't brag when you're "so weak." Unless you're fighting a street leveler...or you want your ass kicked. He was doing neither. He bragged because he was weak, but he was still able to defeat him. In addition, even when he was weak he was still abel to snuff out a Star(Giant dwarf)

Enyalus
He bragged because he was weak, but he was still able to defeat him. In addition, even when he was weak he was still abel to snuff out a Star(Giant dwarf)

I don't remember that...are you talking about Solaris again?

xJLxKing
I don't remember that...are you talking about Solaris again?
No! He said something like even though I am weak my artic breath can snuff out a giant dwarf

Enyalus
No! He said something like even though I am weak my artic breath can snuff out a giant dwarf

...Yeah, that's what I was referencing. When he blew FS (okay, that sounds wrong), he was bragging that his arctic breath could blow out a red giant star. And my point is - you don't brag if you're weak. Or you're asking for an asswhipping.

Besides that, he didn't do it on panel so we don't accept that he actually can do such a thing. Scientifically, it'd be impossible, anyway.

xJLxKing
...Yeah, that's what I was referencing. When he blew FS (okay, that sounds wrong), he was bragging that his arctic breath could blow out a red giant star. And my point is - you don't brag if you're weak. Or you're asking for an asswhipping.

Besides that, he didn't do it on panel so we don't accept that he actually can do such a thing. Scientifically, it'd be impossible, anyway.
Scientifically??? Scientifically nothing is possible. Do you actually think the Celestials, or Batman, Green Laterns, Imperiex, Pheonix..etc are scientifically correct? Of course not!!

As for Superman, Yes he can blow out stars. In fact Pre-Crisis Superman Sneezed a solar System away. Superman 1 million is also hundreds of times faster then Superman Prime. Superman one Million is faster then a tychyon(can't spell it correctly). Speed of Lights is about 1% of it's speed.

Superman Prime has also gone through speed barriers when he was amped(and not amped) but at full power. However, Superman One million has done it in a weakeaned state.

Galan007

And big deal. He can think fast. So can all Kryptonians. Superprocessors for brains, basically. Not going to help him in a fight. Not with someone who can take down Skyfather level beings, entire teams at a time, GL and Sinestro Corps combined, etc. Prime is a physical beast and outclasses him in everything that matter in order to win a fight. this post is packed full of bias - but i don't feel like taking the time to pick at it. srsly

xJLxKing
this post is packed full of bias. i could take the time to pick it apart a bit, but i'm not going to. srsly
Please do so~!

Zack Fair
Actually if I still had enough power in me to take out FS with my breath while I am weak I would brag too. Shit I'd parade all over him.

occultdestroyer

You don't brag when you're "so weak." Unless you're fighting a street leveler...or you want your ass kicked. He was doing neither.
Even in a weakened state, Supes 1M is still more powerful than FS. What's not to brag about?

Merlyn
Originally posted by occultdestroyer
Even in a weakened state, Supes 1M is still more powerful than FS. What's not to brag about? Well Enyalus seems to think pieces of concrete>Firestorm. So by his way of thinking, beating 'storm while weak, using only your breath.... isn't that impressive (laughable, I know.)

Galan007
His HV blasted a hole right through the Guardian's shields and body. I'd assume it killed him. Forgot about this post...

Anyhow, I don't remember anything of the sort. The closest thing I recall is Prime's HV striking the shoulder area of a Guardian, but it did not pierce through his person:

http://s1d3.turboimagehost.com/t/968106_sbp1.jpg

That was obviously not the proverbial 'killing blow' you're referencing...

===

The only Guardian I remember 'dying' was the one who sacrificed himself in order to rid the universe of Prime:

http://s1d3.turboimagehost.com/t/968107_sbp2.jpg

Enyalus
Originally posted by Merlyn
Well Enyalus seems to think pieces of concrete>Firestorm. So by his way of thinking, beating 'storm while weak, using only your breath.... isn't that impressive (laughable, I know.)

See Trinity #3 (or maybe 4?) for what I'm talking about. It's called a low-showing. Everyone has them. Everyone said it was a low showing when he was taken out by Konvikt like that. Why isn't it a low showing when Superman does it to him? Moreover, FS hadn't even started fighting yet. And since he was coming into conflict with a Superman, I'm pretty sure he wouldn't have been going all out, anyway.

Anyhow, yes, 1M is pretty uber. He can even simulate the effects of a GL's ring, which I think is pretty cool. And he'd certainly beat IC Prime....but to me, SC Prime was far above his younger self and had that solar suit (which would process sunlight at, probably, a more efficient rate than 1M) which boosted his power. He again wrecked whole teams, took on Guardians and entire corps of GLs and SCs. So, I wouldn't give 1M the win over him in that incarnation, because he's shown nothing even close to deserving it.

And Guardian amped Prime was even more superior, whatwith owning several Supermen and JLA squads with absolute ease. And - basically - stalemating Monarch.

(Hey Galan, that first scan was what I was talking about. My bad on that point.)

Galan007
SC Prime was far above his younger self and had that solar suit (which would process sunlight at, probably, a more efficient rate than 1M) Though I disagree with most of your opinions (stick out tongue)... I really disagree with this one... Why?

Because M* was tapping the final stores of solar energy in his cells when he punched through time. In so doing, M* came as close to death as one can get:

http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj172/galan007_pics/th_jla_sm12.jpg

Yet upon punching through to his time , any and all damage M* had received was healed almost instantly. IMO, that shows far greater solar absorption than Prime has ever displayed.

Having said that, one must pose the question... If damage at that level can be healed almost instantly how can Prime hope to generate any lasting injuries to M*?

(Hey Galan, that first scan was what I was talking about. My bad on that point.) Cool. smile

Enyalus
Though I disagree with most of your opinions (stick out tongue)... I really disagree with this one... Why?

Because M* was tapping the final stores of solar energy in his cells when he punched through time. In so doing, M* came as close to death as one can get:

Yet upon punching through to his time , any and all damage M* had received was healed almost instantly. IMO, that shows far greater solar absorption than Prime has ever displayed.

Having said that, one must pose the question... If damage at that level can be healed almost instantly how can Prime hope to generate any lasting injuries to M*?

Heh. You know, I never gave that any thought. He did regenerate all of that damage instantly. Anything short of vaporization (such as Solaris might be able to do), might not put him down.

Erm, I may have to rethink my stance. stick out tongue

Galan007
Heh. You know, I never gave that any thought. He did regenerate all of that damage instantly. Anything short of vaporization (such as Solaris might be able to do), might not put him down. Correct. And to my knowledge, said vaporization is not something Prime is capable of dealing.

Erm, I may have to rethink my stance. stick out tongue thumb up

Enyalus
thumb up

Meh, under the Super Sun 1M takes all three scenarios.

I still think Prime is superior physically.

horrorwolf
Superman 1M takes all 3. too much emotional stability, experience and smarts for prime.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.