Soulfire Darksied Vs Galactus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Classic NES
rolling on floor laughing

Red Hulk
SF Darky, but we'll see this thread extended by 6 pages tomorrow; "But he cause the 1 mile! He can't be powerful!".

xJLxKing
So what is the difference between a regular Darksied and SF DS??

Red Hulk
Originally posted by xJLxKing
So what is the difference between a regular Darksied and SF DS?? Soulfire Darkseid is about an infinite amount more powerful.

Bentley
Darkseid should win if the Source has any pants.

Of course DS wins, I'm being annoying.

(He doesn't have lots of feats though, don't be surprised when people come to discuss about this)

comicfan11
Soulfire DS

occultdestroyer
DS

quanchi112
Galactus wins.

vlaaad12345
Originally posted by quanchi112
Galactus wins.
This is a suprise.

quanchi112
Originally posted by vlaaad12345
This is a suprise. He wins easily as well.

Red Hulk
Originally posted by vlaaad12345
This is a suprise. http://cache.gizmodo.com/assets/resources/2007/08/electrocute.jpg

Shocking, isn't it?

vlaaad12345
TEH 10 SQUAREZ MILEZ!!!!!

UKR
Who or what is "soulfire" Darkseid? Is he listening to 70s black music and dancing around or something?

kevdude
Darkseid takes it.

Bouboumaster
Mighty Galactus win

Classic NES
BTW, this is classic non-jobbing Galactus.

Enyalus
Unless Galactus does his little summoning the UN trick, Soulfire DS would make short work of Galan.

xJLxKing
So they both have unlimited amount of power. Which one to choose??? big grin

I checked on that website(secret) and DS is powerful. More powerful then Pre-crisis

vlaaad12345
But for real Soulfire darkseid stomps all over galactus.

Juntai
Darkseid.

Utrigita
Soulfire Darkseid for the win.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Utrigita
Soulfire Darkseid for the win. How does Darkseid defeat the un?

vlaaad12345
Its called destroying galactus before galactus can use the un,besides partial ALE powers have already proven strong enough to defeat a being who was going to end all existence,darkseid was stronger than the Completed source which>>>>>>>>>>>ale powers.

iceman24567
Darkseid wins.

Red Hulk
Originally posted by quanchi112
How does Darkseid defeat the un? lulz

iceman24567
Oh lord why do you guys qoute his bull no expression

starlock
Soulfire Darkside for the win

Galan007
Originally posted by UKR
Who or what is "soulfire" Darkseid? It's Darkseid with the combined powers of every New God that existed.

He takes this easily, btw. smile

Originally posted by Utrigita
Soulfire Darkseid for the win. An unbiased Galactus/Marvel fan? Those are few and far between.... I salute you! salute

guy222
DS wins

vansonbee
This is so one sided sad

Darkseid wins with Soulfire!

UKR
There's no such thing as an unbiased DC fan. And DC may have had some good writing and stories and plenty of original characters, but to be very honest I find DC to be just very, very, very boring for some primordially unexplainable reason. I've bought a number of DC books and read them but I just couldn't get into it. I felt like I was falling asleep. I don't hate DC. I just don't find them even slightly interesting.

WrathfulDwarf
Lord Darkseid triumphs once again.

UKR
Maybe DS wins, maybe not. The power of every New God combined doesn't mean that the average New God is Superman. For all I know the average New God may be the same as the average Asgardian.

Stoic
Darkseid wins this... and I think he would do it in ways that made the mugging at Krona's hands look like a salute.

He' be like TELL MEEEEE!!!!

and Galactus would be like I'll tell you nothing you... you mad man

and Darkseid would be like what's that smell????

and Galactus would be like it's... I doo dooed in my pants just call me poo bear.

UKR
Stop being an ignoranus. Galactus whups Darkseid because DS sucks, the New Gods suck and so does DC. DC sucks, has always sucked and will always suck. I do not and will never have any idea whatsoever as to why anyone would read something so mind-dullingly boring.

Mindset
Originally posted by UKR
Stop being an ignoranus. Galactus whups Darkseid because DS sucks, the New Gods suck and so does DC. DC sucks, has always sucked and will always suck. I do not and will never have any idea whatsoever as to why anyone would read something so mind-dullingly boring. mod this man

Leobama
Originally posted by UKR
Stop being an ignoranus. Galactus whups Darkseid because DS sucks, the New Gods suck and so does DC. DC sucks, has always sucked and will always suck. I do not and will never have any idea whatsoever as to why anyone would read something so mind-dullingly boring. WOW!!!!! That's harsh!!! But anyway guys, why is it that dc always comes of with these extreme power boosts? I mean superman 1mil or some crap now this. I mean think about it, ds has the power of every new god that ever existed? WOW. Guess superman is "sun dipping" as we speak. BOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stoic
In all seriousness, Darkseid subdued a being with the power of the Anti Life Equation, and the Source.... Galactus was blown away when Warlock with the Infinity Gauntlet casually flexed.

Soulfire Darkseid ftw 10/10.

Utrigita
Originally posted by Galan007
An unbiased Galactus/Marvel fan? Those are few and far between.... I salute you! salute

Thanks.

iceman24567
Wow somebody do something about the Dc basher

occultdestroyer
Originally posted by UKR
Stop being an ignoranus. Galactus whups Darkseid because DS sucks, the New Gods suck and so does DC. DC sucks, has always sucked and will always suck. I do not and will never have any idea whatsoever as to why anyone would read something so mind-dullingly boring.
http://images.encyclopediadramatica.com/images/9/97/Gtfo5.jpg

fangirl101
Originally posted by UKR
Maybe DS wins, maybe not. The power of every New God combined doesn't mean that the average New God is Superman. For all I know the average New God may be the same as the average Asgardian. That's not how it works. See when you combine One New God with another, it isn't just the power of the two. It's like the two multiply their power by a factor of ten. And then it happens again when you keep multiplying. So What DS did was become powerful enough to actually pwn the Combined power of the Source and ALE. Each multiversal on it's own. Now stop being a hater.

Bentley
Yep, DS arrived to infinite by multiplying by ten!

Galan007
Originally posted by iceman24567
Wow somebody do something about the Dc basher What does one do for utter idiocy? umm

----

And just for some additional clarification...

Here Darkseid explains how combining New God souls to his own increased his power so tremendously:

http://s1d3.turboimagehost.com/t/972010_ds1.jpg

Allankles
Originally posted by Galan007
What does one do for utter idiocy? umm

----

And just for some additional clarification...

Here Darkseid explains how combining New God souls to his own increased his power so tremendously:

http://s1d3.turboimagehost.com/t/972010_ds1.jpg

It was good to see that Starlin was consistent with the lore of the Source, DS couldn't destroy the source because its the ultimate foundation of the Universal Expression of Energy. DS couldn't outright destroy the very fountain of energy in the multiverse.

Bentley
Actually, DS states that he would survive but lose his power. I think he means it because the Source is the place where the New gods draw power from -and that was the power DS stole-.

Allankles
Originally posted by Bentley
Actually, DS states that he would survive but lose his power. I think he means it because the Source is the place where the New gods draw power from -and that was the power DS stole-.

I didn't mean he couldn't, I meant he'd get depowered if he destroyed the fountain of energy in the multiverse.

fangirl101
What is happening is that DS had a found a way to actually increase power beyond the unlimited might of two beings who while split were already infinite. he couldn't Destroy the source because the souls were created by the source and at the same time, he's tapping the source's power as well.

Enyalus
Anyone else who thinks The Source should wear clothes, say aye.

Bentley
Originally posted by Allankles
I didn't mean he couldn't, I meant he'd get depowered if he destroyed the fountain of energy in the multiverse.

What I mean is that there is not a straight implication that the Source empowers everything, but that it certainly empowers the New gods.

fangirl101
Originally posted by Bentley
What I mean is that there is not a straight implication that the Source empowers everything, but that it certainly empowers the New gods.
Read Takion. And Read Genesis. Also read the stories in FC involving the Bleed etc. the source has been powering eveything for a long time now.

Bentley
I just meant that the writer may have ignored that entirely as its not implied by the text.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.