Sentry and Superman vs. Wonder Woman and Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

fangirl101
Sun boys

vs.

God and Godling

quanchi112
Team 1 wins.

fangirl101
I'd go with Team 2 for a slight majority.

Superman is Faster than Wondy and Thor.
But Sentry is probably the Weakest of the bunch By a slim margin.

quanchi112
Originally posted by fangirl101

But Sentry is probably the Weakest of the bunch By a slim margin. Sentry is at the top of this heap. Sentry then Thor then Superman then WW imo.

fangirl101
Originally posted by quanchi112
Sentry is at the top of this heap. Sentry then Thor then Superman then WW imo.
Do you think anyone is going to respect that opinion when you put Sentry over Thor, Superman and Wonder Woman?

psycho gundam
who's the "godling"?

it better not be thor odinson.

vansonbee
Team 1 wins.

Sentry blasts won't effect Superman, instead it might empower him!168eu6o

WW had trouble with Superman, now there a second helping out! and double KO against Thor after!

ninja ninja ninja ninja thumb up

quanchi112
Do you think anyone is going to respect that opinion when you put Sentry over Thor, Superman and Wonder Woman? I dont care what anyone else thinks. Sentry is at the top of this food chain.

fangirl101
Originally posted by psycho gundam
who's the "godling"?

it better not be thor odinson.
Wonder Woman is called Godling by the Olympian gods.

Mindset
Originally posted by vansonbee
Team 1 wins.

ninja ninja ninja ninja thumb up well they are on the same team

tkitna
Do you think anyone is going to respect that opinion when you put Sentry over Thor, Superman and Wonder Woman?

I respect it.

Freaking Supermans going to be holding Sentry back again, but I think Bob can still take them even with the handicap.

fangirl101
Originally posted by tkitna
I respect it.

Freaking Supermans going to be holding Sentry back again, but I think Bob can still take them even with the handicap.
ZOMG. What has Sentry ever done that makes you think He's over Superman, Thor, and Wonder Woman? I'd say he's in their Ball park. But never Over them. Especially Superman and Thor.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by vansonbee
Team 1 wins.

WW had trouble with Superman, now there a second helping out! and double KO against Thor after!

ninja ninja ninja ninja thumb up pretty much...

after wonder woman is defeated, thor goes down next. thor holds back big time against heroes, if you don't believe me check out any of his fights against big time opponents. (eg celestials, dark gods, surtur, ymir etc)

quanchi112
ZOMG. What has Sentry ever done that makes you think He's over Superman, Thor, and Wonder Woman? I'd say he's in their Ball park. But never Over them. Especially Superman and Thor. How about this?

http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa41/quanchi112/NewThunderbolts014page14.jpg

tkitna
ZOMG. What has Sentry ever done that makes you think He's over Superman, Thor, and Wonder Woman? I'd say he's in their Ball park. But never Over them. Especially Superman and Thor.

Well he's been called a greater hero than Thor by Reed Richards while Thor was standing there. You can take that for what it is.

I dont know, when Bob lets the Void out, thats some serious sh!t, but he's been written so horribly for so long now, hell, i'd give frogman a shot at beating him.

quanchi112
Originally posted by psycho gundam
pretty much...

after wonder woman is defeated, thor goes down next. thor holds back big time against heroes, if you don't believe me check out any of his fights against big time opponents. (eg celestials, dark gods, surtur, ymir etc) Supes also holds back against heroes as well.

tkitna
The cosmic cube incident was impressive to me also, but I really dont know if the others could have done that or not.

guy222
team two

lawest9
ZOMG. What has Sentry ever done that makes you think He's over Superman, Thor, and Wonder Woman? I'd say he's in their Ball park. But never Over them. Especially Superman and Thor. Superman and sentry derives their powers from the sun, frankly i believe thor and diana are a notch below supes and sentry in strength alone but equal to each other but their other powers and combat abilities will make this a very close fight. but i still think team one wins after a very long and grueling battle.

Bentley
Well he's been called a greater hero than Thor by Reed Richards while Thor was standing there. You can take that for what it is.

Thor was thinking "I'm more than a mere hero, I'm a god!".

GahLakTus
Team 1 definatley - WW is the weakest link here.

Harbinger
The same Sentry that couldn't beat World War Hulk's all of a sudden going to be held back by Supes?

Please. Team two for the majority.

ultimatethor
Hmmm, this is one tough match. Id say 5 each for now

Philosophía
Team 1.

Endrict Nuul

Well, being called and actually preforming like one is two different things. Sentry hasn't preformed liked it so far. He lacks many high feats to place him above Thor. Lately, he got his ass kicked in by a no-name that a B-lister superhero named Blue Marvel beat up. And now hes a Punisher target.

Enyalus
Team Two.

carver9
Originally posted by Harbinger
The same Sentry that couldn't beat World War Hulk's all of a sudden going to be held back by Supes?

Please. Team two for the majority.

Well the same could be said for all of them; superman/konvikt - diana/slade - Thor/absorbing man

and lets not forget, WWH>>>everyone that I have named that gave this people trouble. sad

So what was the point of your post? confused

carver9
Sentry is at the top of this heap. Sentry then Thor then Superman then WW imo.

I agree so much with this post that its ridiculous.

Soljer
Sentry's a weak link; Superman can't take Wonder Woman and Thor simultaneously.

Team two wins.

Harbinger
Originally posted by carver9
Well the same could be said for all of them; superman/konvikt - diana/slade - Thor/absorbing man

and lets not forget, WWH>>>everyone that I have named that gave this people trouble. sad

So what was the point of your post? confused

Giving trouble =/= losing to them. WWH didn't just give Sentry problems, he beat Sentry. Konvikt gave Supes problems, but Supes eventually gained the upper hand. The Absorbing Man (and let's not leave Loki out) not only gave Thor fits; he almost took Asgard, IIRC (it took some trickery from Odin to take him out). I wouldn't exactly write that down as a bad or low showing. There's nothing to suggest that Sentry's somehow the strongest person in this field, IMO, not when you put him up against Diana, Clark, or Thor.

Enyalus
Giving trouble =/= losing to them. WWH didn't just give Sentry problems, he beat Sentry.

No, they stalemated. And Supes did lose to Konvikt. He got knocked out. If it wasn't for Diana holding her own until he woke up, he wouldn't have gotten that second chance.

Endrict Nuul
Originally posted by Soljer

Team two wins.

Endrict Nuul
Giving trouble =/= losing to them. WWH didn't just give Sentry problems, he beat Sentry. Konvikt gave Supes problems, but Supes eventually gained the upper hand. The Absorbing Man (and let's not leave Loki out) not only gave Thor fits; he almost took Asgard, IIRC (it took some trickery from Odin to take him out). I wouldn't exactly write that down as a bad or low showing. There's nothing to suggest that Sentry's somehow the strongest person in this field, IMO, not when you put him up against Diana, Clark, or Thor.

it was Banner that beat Bob.

Endrict Nuul
And didnt Sentry just get his ass kicked by Human Torch?

Eel O'Brien
Originally posted by Enyalus
No, they stalemated. And Supes did lose to Konvikt. He got knocked out. If it wasn't for Diana holding her own until he woke up, he wouldn't have gotten that second chance.

WW didn't do anything in the moment that Supes was stunned.

That's just the way Busiek writes. He likes the other guy to get a shot in on Supes before they mix up; just like Thor's hammer shot in JLA/Avengers #1.

spawnwest

But Sentry is probably the Weakest of the bunch By a slim margin.

Agreed.

carver9
Originally posted by Endrict Nuul
And didnt Sentry just get his ass kicked by Human Torch?

You must didnt read it, sentry didnt get stomped, he got a power boost and if you know anything about sentry he already has problems with controlling his uncontrollable powers, so a boost would have a bad affect on him. confused

carver9
Originally posted by Eel O'Brien
WW didn't do anything in the moment that Supes was stunned.

That's just the way Busiek writes. He likes the other guy to get a shot in on Supes before they mix up; just like Thor's hammer shot in JLA/Avengers #1.

Superman was koed and konvikt could have killed him if there wasnt anyone there to help assist superman during the brief moment he was gone. Sentry showing against hulk was a lot better because for 1 hulk is a lot stronger then konvikt and sentry took more blows and stood up while doing it, where as.....................

fangirl101
Superman was koed and konvikt could have killed him if there wasnt anyone there to help assist superman during the brief moment he was gone. Sentry showing against hulk was a lot better because for 1 hulk is a lot stronger then konvikt and sentry took more blows and stood up while doing it, where as.....................
Hulk is a lot stronger than Konvict? How so? Prove it.

carver9
Hulk is a lot stronger than Konvict? How so? Prove it.

I could easily prove it: hulk lifted up a mountain that weighs 150 billion ton; punched a asteroid that was twice the size of earth, punched through dimensions; held a splitting planet together with nothing but pure strength, threw a mountain a couple of miles like it was a tennis ball, held a city size space ship up with nothing but one hand, punching so hard against onslaught that the force was creating tornadoes.

Now its your turn, prove to me that konvikt is stronger. confused

fangirl101
I could easily prove it: hulk lifted up a mountain that weighs 150 billion ton; punched a asteroid that was twice the size of earth, punched through dimensions; held a splitting planet together with nothing but pure strength, threw a mountain a couple of miles like it was a tennis ball, held a city size space ship up with nothing but one hand, punching so hard against onslaught that the force was creating tornadoes.

Now its your turn, prove to me that konvikt is stronger. confused
And that proves hulk is stronger how? I guess you think Hulk is stronger than Thanos as well. Because Thanos doesn't have those feats now does he? Hulk never lifted a mountain. and he was propelled thru the asteroid.

Nihilist
team 1

carver9
And that proves hulk is stronger how? I guess you think Hulk is stronger than Thanos as well. Because Thanos doesn't have those feats now does he? Hulk never lifted a mountain. and he was propelled thru the asteroid.

He did lift a mountain, TWICE, one time during the secret wars and another time in wwh.

I honestly do think that hulk is stronger then thanos, a lot stronger.

fangirl101
He did lift a mountain, TWICE, one time during the secret wars and another time in wwh.

I honestly do think that hulk is stronger then thanos, a lot stronger.
Hulk braced a mountain on his back in secret wars.

carver9
Hulk braced a mountain on his back in secret wars.

The narrator said LIFT, and he through a mountain in wwh onto another mountain and again he held a planet together which is >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> a mountain. Hes physically above konvikt. Hell despero failed to move shazaams fortress which is also the size of a mountain which lead to his defeat and he has one shotted captain marvel, supes and diana whereas hulk through a mountain a couple of miles without a problem.

Allankles
Sentry is the weak link here. Team 2 takes this.

Mindset
Hulk braced a mountain on his back in secret wars. He caught it, then braced it for awhile, that would be harder than lifting it.

fangirl101
The narrator said LIFT, and he through a mountain in wwh onto another mountain and again he held a planet together which is >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> a mountain. Hes physically above konvikt. Hell despero failed to move shazaams fortress which is also the size of a mountain which lead to his defeat and he has one shotted captain marvel, supes and diana whereas hulk through a mountain a couple of miles without a problem.

Your reading of DC comics is nearly as bad as Quan's. Despero didn't fail to move The Rock of Eternity. You know, the magical thing. Who says it weighs merely as much as a mountain? Despero Simply Stopped it's Fall on top of his head from far above him. that takes a lot more strength to stop a falling object, than to simply brace one, or even lift one. Also, Hulk held a planet together. He's got tactile powers now? because in order to do that, he'd have to be affecting the entire planet. He may have held parts of a planet to gether at the seems.

Allankles

When Supes got laid out (for all of two panels) he wasn't actually fighting Konvikt.

He let Konvikt give him his best shot before he started fighting.

Konvikt was a lot stronger than he expected and the punch left him groggy on the floor for only two panels , which really qualifies as being groggy.

The rest of the fight Supes had the upper hand. He BFR's Konvikt, then spears him at superspeed then flips Konvikt like a rag doll before he could jump on WW.

He has no problems handling Konvikt in fact Konvikt didn't land a punch until he was KO'd with the plot device.

Team 2 takes this on account of Sentry not having the feats to match all the players here.

carver9
Your reading of DC comics is nearly as bad as Quan's. Despero didn't fail to move The Rock of Eternity. You know, the magical thing. Who says it weighs merely as much as a mountain? Despero Simply Stopped it's Fall on top of his head from far above him. that takes a lot more strength to stop a falling object, than to simply brace one, or even lift one. Also, Hulk held a planet together. He's got tactile powers now? because in order to do that, he'd have to be affecting the entire planet. He may have held parts of a planet to gether at the seems.

Its a comic, nut, stop reading to much into it. Hulk held a planet together. Despero failed to move the rock off of him which again led to his defeat. He was stuck in one spot and from the way the rock look, it appeared as if it didnt weigh has much as a mountain.

Just because something is magical doesnt mean that the mass of it is greater. Do you think that a magical broom stick weigh more then a regular broom.

fangirl101
Originally posted by Allankles
When Supes got laid out (for all of two panels) he wasn't actually fighting Konvikt.

Konvikt was a lot stronger than he expected and the punch left him groggy on the floor for only two panels , which really qualifies as being groggy.

The rest of the fight Supes had the upper hand. He BFR's Konvikt, then spears him at superspeed then flips Konvikt like a rag doll before he could jump on WW.

He has no problems handling Konvikt in fact Konvikt didn't land a punch until he was KO'd with the plot device.

Team 2 takes this on account of Sentry not having the feats to match all the players here.
Superman didn't spear Konvikt alone.

fangirl101
Its a comic, nut, stop reading to much into it. Hulk held a planet together. Despero failed to move the rock off of him which again led to his defeat. He was stuck in one spot and from the way the rock look, it appeared as if it didnt weigh has much as a mountain.

Just because something is magical doesnt mean that the mass of it is greater. Do you think that a magical broom stick weigh more then a regular broom. Are you kidding? Despero could move. They dropeed the rock on him. Which was as big as a mountain. Have you ever read a shazam comic and how big that rock is? ZOMG. And it was Falling from the sky.

Starscream M
Are you kidding? Despero could move. They dropeed the rock on him. Which was as big as a mountain. Have you ever read a shazam comic and how big that rock is? ZOMG. And it was Falling from the sky. stop typing like a little girl

Raoul
Originally posted by Soljer

Team two wins.

pretty much, imo...

edit: carver, pls don't break the page again...

kgkg

Just because something is magical doesnt mean that the mass of it is greater. Do you think that a magical broom stick weigh more then a regular broom.

Why did you change your Sig/Avatar? I liked you Superman one sad

Allankles
Superman didn't spear Konvikt alone.

You're right WW was there I hadn't even noticed her because of the colors and the size of the characters on the panel.

carver9
Originally posted by Raoul
pretty much, imo...

edit: carver, pls don't break the page again...

My bad, I realized a little to late what I did and it was kinda late to fix it.

Wont happen again though. smile

I honestly dont know what I did to break the page like that.

Enyalus

No, I agree. He attempted to, and got his shit rocked.

Um, no. He's flying at him, fist cocked back to punch, and Konvikt catches him first, at superspeed (considering that Konvikt's arm is blurred). There's no reason at all to assume that Superman let Konvikt hit him. He already knows roughly how powerful he is - he just got done wrecking the rest of the JLA.

Groggy my ass. He's on the ground, unmoving, with his eyes closed. He was KO'd for the rest of that issue. The next issue he gets back into the fight. But he was laid out, and out cold, previously.

Again, no. He attempts a BFR and can't. He and Diana spear him at superspeed....to absolutely no effect, considering they both fly backwards and hit the ground when he swats them away and goes into his armored form. It's only right towards the end of the fight where Superman "catches his second wind" and believes himself to have the advantage. I didn't really see it. Hell, Konvikt even takes a full-powered HV blast to the face without backing up.

He couldn't put him down at all. And was KO'd himself. I'd call that having problems.

Sentry has owned Terrax, Carnage and Dr. Doom with incredible ease, held his own against Photon and The Collective (who had the collective powers of every depowered mutant from M-Day), was beating Ultron once he cut lose, defeated The Void, and stalemated WWH physically. And I know he's not on the same level, but he also treated Thing like a child with the sheer ease he bested him (took a full force punch without flinching , and backhanded him through the wall.) He could hold his own against Wonder Woman or a Thor who holds back.

iceman24567
Sentry is the weak link Thor is the biggest threat Wonder Woman can hold off Superman while Thor shoves his hammer down the golden boys throat team two takes this.

shokosugi
great..

2 Guys (Supes/Sentry) vs. 2 Girls (Thor and WW). hehe

iceman24567
If Thor is a girl Sentry is a blonde street hooker with daddy issues just saying Thor gets more action than Bob he licked on Storm while Bob licks himself literally no expression

Enyalus
Originally posted by iceman24567
If Thor is a girl Sentry is a blonde street hooker with daddy issues just saying Thor gets more action than Bob he licked on Storm while Bob licks himself literally no expression

eek!

iceman24567
Yeah I remember him slipping something down the Voids throat before he tossed him in the sun lulz just saying.

Enyalus
Yeah I remember him slipping something down the Voids throat before he tossed him in the sun lulz just saying.

He did make Void his b*tch, this is true.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Raoul
pretty much, imo...

edit: carver, pls don't break the page again... How is Sentry the weak link?

D-Block
This is a good Match.

Zack Fair
Thor pimpin' Storm is classic.

iceman24567
Yeah it actually is a decent fight team 1 has the speed advantage but team two has Thor.

quanchi112
Yeah it actually is a decent fight team 1 has the speed advantage but team two has Thor. Thor isnt enough to get the win here. WW goes down no matter who she faces from team 1 imo.

iceman24567
Originally posted by Zack Fair
Thor pimpin' Storm is classic. Yeah and Sentry will be pimped by Thor. I don't see how team one can win while Goldie is the weak link.

quanchi112
Yeah and Sentry will be pimped by Thor. I don't see how team one can win while Goldie is the weak link. How is Sentry the weak link while he can manipulate energy from anywhere and take on WW Hulk blow for blow.

ultimatethor
Hmm Still havent made a decision. Still think its a stalemate

The Great Galen
Diana is the weak link, team 1 for the heavy majority. Although im not personally high on sentry, there is a chance his power could amplify Supes but i wont debate with that in mind. Sentry should be able to take out WW and Supes would just smash thor like usual.

fangirl101
Originally posted by The Great Galen
Diana is the weak link, team 1 for the heavy majority. Although im not personally high on sentry, there is a chance his power could amplify Supes but i wont debate with that in mind. Sentry should be able to take out WW and Supes would just smash thor like usual.
I don't agree. At all. The entire summation is just..... well. WRONG.

Superman is NOT smashing Thor. And Diana is not the weak link. Have you ever thought for a moment that Team 2 has one of Superman's biggest weaknesses in spades? Yeah. Magic. magic tiara, lasso, shields, hammer, storms, etc.

Eel O'Brien
magic storms...

What the f**k?

Raoul
My bad, I realized a little to late what I did and it was kinda late to fix it.

Wont happen again though. smile

I honestly dont know what I did to break the page like that.

just typing too many '>>>>' together...

How is Sentry the weak link?

how is he not?

Badabing
How is Sentry the weak link? He's the Rhino of this match......erm

biscuits

The Great Galen
I don't agree. At all. The entire summation is just..... well. WRONG.

Superman is NOT smashing Thor. And Diana is not the weak link. Have you ever thought for a moment that Team 2 has one of Superman's biggest weaknesses in spades? Yeah. Magic. magic tiara, lasso, shields, hammer, storms, etc.

Biggest weakness....umm no. Supes has the strength,speed and durability advantage over anyone on the battle field. Diana is easily the weakest link here, in fact her trinkets are pretty much what save her. Thor can't fight agaisnt 2 peak herald characters. Team 1 for the majority.

Enyalus
Biggest weakness....umm no. Supes has the strength,speed and durability advantage over anyone on the battle field. Diana is easily the weakest link here, in fact her trinkets are pretty much what save her. Thor can't fight agaisnt 2 peak herald characters. Team 1 for the majority.

Current Thor has taken out a Balder-powered Destroyer. His level of power right now, being magical in nature, would wreck Superman. And WW at the very least is going to stalemate Sentry.

The Great Galen
Current Thor has taken out a Balder-powered Destroyer. His level of power right now, being magical in nature, would wreck Superman. And WW at the very least is going to stalemate Sentry.

Thor's level of power currently hardly strikes me as being better then his classic self. Considering Supes drastic advantage in regards to speed and his advantgae in speed/duability would take Thor IMO.

Zack Fair
Current Thor needs to start using the Thorforce in battle for me to think he will parade all over current Supes.

IMO Superman is somewhat handicapped, but not to the point that he will become a liability for his team. Of course if you gave him Gladiator this would have gone in Team 1's favor.

To be honest I am undecided in this matchup.

carver9
Thor's level of power currently hardly strikes me as being better then his classic self. Considering Supes drastic advantage in regards to speed and his advantgae in speed/duability would take Thor IMO.

i truly dont understand why you think superman is more durable then thor. Sharpnel, I would agree, blunt attack, thor has superman in spades. Now speed, I agree with but its not so big of advantage that it would overwhelm thor. I have always given thor a high majority over people like hyperion, superman, and I honestly give him a majority over surfer. He is just as strong, more versatile then both superman and hyperion, and could send everything surfer throw back to him.

Thor is the grain in the sand of this battle. He is the most powerful out of all of them and has a weapon that packs more of a punch then anything on the field.

Since sentry is in this battle I dont know who to give the win to.

I'll leave this alone.

Bentley
So what? Sentry suckz at fighting, or at being a hero, he would probably ko himself out by letting out the Void or something stupid like that. He has no control over his powers. He has been scared by an skrull and the original Human Torch.

xJLxKing
I disagree. Superman should be able to take Thor equally. Say what you want about Magic towards Superman but he has fought other magic user. Superman is also more versitle, and he already hammered Thor to the ground with one punch.

Sentry should bear WW eventually.

ultimatethor
Originally posted by xJLxKing
I disagree. Superman should be able to take Thor equally. Say what you want about Magic towards Superman but he has fought other magic user. Superman is also more versitle, and he already hammered Thor to the ground with one punch.

Superman more versatile than thor? Are u joking?

Bentley

Are you saying that Superman is more versatile than Thor? Dear marvelous Odin, you have no ground to stand on.

horrorwolf
Team 1.

carver9

Lol, now this post is hilarious, thor power is on a different level then supermans, a totally different level. The only reason, only reason superman get any kind of wins over thor is due to his speed, without that thor would crush him and even with the speed edge that superman has I still give thor a good majority over superman.

For every power that superman has I could name 2 for thor and who brought up superman being weak to magic because I sure as hell didnt, Its not the magic part that make me think that thor would dominate thor its thor overrall power and his hammer that make me think that thor would crush superman

By the way, LOL at you using superman and thor fight in the jla/avengers comic. By that logic Iron man>>>superman since he basically almost koed superman with a small blast of repulsor ray. laughing

The Great Galen
i truly dont understand why you think superman is more durable then thor. Sharpnel, I would agree, blunt attack, thor has superman in spades. Now speed, I agree with but its not so big of advantage that it would overwhelm thor. I have always given thor a high majority over people like hyperion, superman, and I honestly give him a majority over surfer. He is just as strong, more versatile then both superman and hyperion, and could send everything surfer throw back to him.

Thor is the grain in the sand of this battle. He is the most powerful out of all of them and has a weapon that packs more of a punch then anything on the field.

Since sentry is in this battle I dont know who to give the win to.

I'll leave this alone.

sad I know the name of a fantastic doctor that can help you out with that.

Silent Master

Rhino is smarter than Batman.

DarkOdin

I hope you know cross overs are non-cannon.

If you want to count it as cannon Venom beat the hell out of supes.

So lets think my using the cross over Sentry>Carange>Venom= Supes getting ripped in 2 out of space in sentry embarrasment

The Pict
I dont care what anyone else thinks. Sentry is at the top of this food chain.

No he's not.

Sasaraixx
I think this could go 5/10 really. It's a very nice fight. If I had to lean one way for a bare majority, it would be for Team 2 because of Thor. Diana can just put on her A-game defense and wait for Thor to join her.

Enyalus
Originally posted by DarkOdin

JLA/Avengers is infact canon to both companies.

fangirl101
Originally posted by DarkOdin

If you want to count it as cannon Venom beat the hell out of supes.

So lets think my using the cross over Sentry>Carange>Venom= Supes getting ripped in 2 out of space in sentry embarrasment
JLA Avengers is Canon. Marvel vs. DC is not.

DarkOdin
JLA Avengers is Canon. Marvel vs. DC is not.

Wasn't all access seperate from d/c verus marvel or are they considered the same non cannon junk.

Anyone i was pointing more to the bunch of PIS that happens in crossover.

Venom even hurting supes is a bunch of PIS

ANd Supes being able to stop a blow from Thor with one hand with little effort is PIS

Zack Fair
Even bigger PIS was Venom beating the crap out of Supes. I remember putting the comic down as soon as that shit happened.

fangirl101
Originally posted by Zack Fair
Even bigger PIS was Venom beating the crap out of Supes. I remember putting the comic down as soon as that shit happened.
Non canon.

Zack Fair
I know. Its still PIS and BS. Thank god its non-canon.

The Pict
JLA/Avengers is infact canon to both companies.

Yup.

Silent Master

The Pict

Endrict Nuul
Sentry top of his food chain??? What a joke. Thats why he got his ass handed to him by a B listed villain.

shokosugi
Superman > Thor > Sentry > Wonderwoman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.