WWH vs Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
The fight takes place on Krypton. On Krypton Superman was a normal person right because of the gravity his superstrength was just normal on Krypton right? Now the links don't work here was the caption of the scans.

On a world where his strength was nothing, where his skin could be pierced by iron and wood, and even a knight's young apprentice could physically humble him, the Hulk's strength increases to the point that he is able to hold his own with the adult knights before being overwhelmed by weapons and numbers.

kgkg
What the f**k?

Philosophía
facepalm

Avlon
http://i3.tinypic.com/681n4g6.jpg

Endrict Nuul
Originally posted by kgkg
What the f**k?

golem370
Explain and grow up

Zack Fair
Originally posted by golem370
The fight takes place on Krypton. On Krypton Superman was a normal person right because of the gravity his superstrength was just normal on Krypton right? Now the links don't work here was the caption of the scans.

On a world where his strength was nothing, where his skin could be pierced by iron and wood, and even a knight's young apprentice could physically humble him, the Hulk's strength increases to the point that he is able to hold his own with the adult knights before being overwhelmed by weapons and numbers.

facepalm

Endrict Nuul
Explain and grow up

Ok dad.

Harbinger
Originally posted by Avlon
LOL.

snyper1982
I was under the impression that Krypton did not have a yellow sun, hence powerless kryptonians.

Wei Phoenix
Who ordered the spite? Superman is still smarter and will win 10/10.

golem370
Spite I don't think so

Wei Phoenix
WWH vs a powerless Superman?

Enyalus

LOL! Wow. That kinda sums this thread up.

Soljer
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
WWH vs a powerless Superman?

He doesn't mean World War Hulk.

He means Planet Hulk, when he first arrived, it seems.

xJLxKing
http://i3.tinypic.com/681n4g6.jpg HAHAHAH I love you man!! Seriously nice picture, and perfect timing

golem370
No it means Hulk being on a planet with that much gravity would take him sometime to power up to superhuman level strength

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Soljer
He doesn't mean World War Hulk.

He means Planet Hulk, when he first arrived, it seems.

either way isn't it vs a powerless Superman?

xJLxKing
Its just fighting a very smart man. There is no Super if he is in Krypton.

golem370
Wouldn't that finally prove Hulk is Stronger then Superman if he could reach Superhuman strength on a planet where Superman is only normal?

Wei Phoenix
Wouldn't that finally prove Hulk is Stronger then Superman if he could reach Superhuman strength on a planet where Superman is only normal?

Nope that is only proven on a planet that emits solar energy while draining gamma at the same time.

golem370
wallbash What!

Wei Phoenix
wallbash What!

Well you placed him on a planet where Superman has no powers but we all know that proves nothing. You have to put Hulk on a planet where he has no powers to decide who is the strongest.

xJLxKing
So its Banner(no power, or equipment..etc) Vs Superman with no power

snyper1982

What kind of screwed up logic is that? Wouldn't it prove that Superman is stronger than hulk when hulk is just Bruce Banner? That is essentially the argument you are making except a reversal of roles. Krypton has no yellow sun, which is where Superman's powers come from, hence he is just a normal guy.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by xJLxKing
So its Banner(no power, or equipment..etc) Vs Superman with no power

No he is saying WWH vs basically Clark Kent as in the way earth sees Clark, weak and frail. If it was just Clakr vs Banner then Clark wins easily.

iceman24567
Lulz he must have confused Krypton with the planet Vegeta.

Anihilator
I see you all don't like the Hulk.....

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Anihilator

No we don't like stupid situations like this were one combatant and severely disadvantaged.

golem370
No look let say Superman never left Krypton and it never was destroyed. Hulk somehow finds himself on the planet and explores he come across Kal-El and they face off. The gravity is so powerful it leaves Kal-El and Hulk at normal strength but Hulk's madder he gets the stronger he gets power over come the powerful gravity eventually so he would over power Kal-El.

Wei Phoenix
No look let say Superman never left Krypton and it never was destroyed. Hulk somehow finds himself on the planet and explores he come across Kal-El and they face off. The gravity is so powerful it leaves Kal-El and Hulk at normal strength but Hulk's madder he gets the stronger he gets power over come the powerful gravity eventually so he would over power Kal-El.

They basically had normal human strength on Krypton, that plus the fact that Hulk gets to get stronger makes this spite.

snyper1982
No we don't like stupid situations like this were one combatant and severely disadvantaged.

He isn't even Superman on krypton. He has no powers whatsoever. I can see restricting certain abilities like speed or something, when posing a fight, but to completely remove one's powers is plain asinine.

Endrict Nuul
They basically had normal human strength on Krypton, that plus the fact that Hulk gets to get stronger makes this spite.

Yeah, pretty much he made a intended spite.

snyper1982

Superman's power comes from the Earth's yellow sun. Krypton has no yellow sun. Therefore, Kal-El, is just Kal-El, not Superman. He has no powers. It has nothing to do with the gravity of the planet, it has everything to do with the sun and it's color.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by snyper1982
He isn't even Superman on krypton. He has no powers whatsoever. I can see restricting certain abilities like speed or something, when posing a fight, but to completely remove one's powers is plain asinine.

Exactly.

golem370
I am going by the original reason they said Superman had superstrength speed and jumping ability that earth's gravity was alot weaker then Kryptons.

vansonbee
Originally posted by Anihilator
SOCK ACCOUNT?

This isn't fair! battle always be base on earth!

Wei Phoenix
I am going by the original reason they said Superman had superstrength speed and jumping ability that earth's gravity was alot weaker then Kryptons.

You should know that a powerless Superman is no match for Hulk.

golem370
That not they way comics are they have fights everywhere demon realms space stations over galaxies etc etc

snyper1982

That has been long since changed, so don't even start.

snyper1982
That not they way comics are they have fights everywhere demon realms space stations over galaxies etc etc

And that has what to do with what exactly?

golem370
You mean a normal Superman is no match He was born on Krypton it wasn't normal that he came to earth. Hulk could hold his own on Earth with Superman and He would dominate only after a while in an enraged state Kal-El on his planet

xJLxKing
This guy is a troll

golem370
They one guy said that fights should always take place on earth. Also that Superman has to stay near a yellow sun to be affective

snyper1982
You mean a normal Superman is no match He was born on Krypton it wasn't normal that he came to earth. Hulk could hold his own on Earth with Superman and He would dominate only after a while in an enraged state Kal-El on his planet

If you want t neuter Superman to give Hulk the win, go ahead. It really says a lot about who would "win" when you have to remove the other characters powers to even give the other a shot...

Wei Phoenix

Hulk can't hang with him on Earth. Superman took every blow and just tossed him aside.

Hulk fighting him on Krypton wouldn't need to get angry at all, it'll be like punching J. Jonah Jameson. OHKO

golem370
No it wouldn't on a planet with that much gravity it would takes it toll on Hulk to. It's like somebody said Dragon Ball Z. When the guy goes to that place to become stronger he chases the monkey he builds up strength so he can jump in at places heavy gravity. Hulk strength would bottom out in a place Krypton because of it's power gravity but unlike Superman, Hulk's angered would eventullay gain him strength to counter act the effects. Hulk can hang with Superman on earth strength wise.

Wei Phoenix
No it wouldn't on a planet with that much gravity it would takes it toll on Hulk to. It's like somebody said Dragon Ball Z. When the guy goes to that place to become stronger he chases the monkey he builds up strength so he can jump in at places heavy gravity. Hulk strength would bottom out in a place Krypton because of it's power gravity but unlike Superman, Hulk's angered would eventullay gain him strength to counter act the effects. Hulk can hang with Superman on earth strength wise.

Goku never chased a monkey in space. How do you know Krypton's gravity would affect Hulk? It's not gravity that made superman human on Krypton. Still do you not realize that Clark only has human stats on Krypton? Hulk punched Supes and he just stood there and took it with no ill effects.

Badabing

On a world where his strength was nothing, where his skin could be pierced by iron and wood, and even a knight's young apprentice could physically humble him, the Hulk's strength increases to the point that he is able to hold his own with the adult knights before being overwhelmed by weapons and numbers. Originally posted by golem370
Wouldn't that finally prove Hulk is Stronger then Superman if he could reach Superhuman strength on a planet where Superman is only normal? No, it proves nothing taking away Superman's power source, our yellow Sun. Superman and Hulk have powers for different reasons. Why not have Hal Jordan w/o his power ring fight WWH on Earth? Same thing.

Closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.