Fantastic Four vs Classic Wendigo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Alright here is the senario the team decides to take a camping trip and only brings the essentials their headed into the Canadian wilderness and start hearing howling sounds but not worrying to much thinking it a Wolf are something but to their horrow it's a 10foot 1900lb Sasquatch like creature. Who wins

Knowsbleed33
Baptiste and Lartigue could do it.

Mauvais could do it easily.

guy222
Wendigo

fascistcrusader
I'm going with the 4. Has any Wendigo ever shown durability against an attack as powerful as a nova burst, could a Wendigo survive if Sue put a force field in its lungs to suffocate it? Ben is capable of duking it out with one, but I don't know if he could pummel one to death. Reed would most likely come up with some sort of epic plan to defeat it if all else failed, anyway.

vansonbee
Originally posted by fascistcrusader
I'm going with the 4. Has any Wendigo ever shown durability against an attack as powerful as a nova burst, could a Wendigo survive if Sue put a force field in its lungs to suffocate it? Ben is capable of duking it out with one, but I don't know if he could pummel one to death. Reed would most likely come up with some sort of epic plan to defeat it if all else failed, anyway.
Why everyone keep dismissing Reed stretch abilities! sad

Wendigo seem pretty well powerful back in the days fighting the old hulk... Hulk grows stronger over years! anyways 30-40?

F4 for the win

fascistcrusader
Reed's stretching just isn't nearly as helpful as his mind is, its not that I'm dismissing it, just that its not the best weapon he has against this opponent.

Stoic
It's about to become the Fantastic 3 Sue's going to die.

fascistcrusader
Sue's probably the strongest link in the F4 in a physical fight, no way she's going down here.

Stoic
Originally posted by fascistcrusader
Sue's probably the strongest link in the F4 in a physical fight, no way she's going down here.

No what I meant is that she is going to die in the actual comics, I think it will happen this month.

fascistcrusader
Oh, what makes you think this?

If its an obvious thing forgive me, I haven't read any recent F4 comics.

Bentley
Its an arc called the dead of the Invisible Woman, so maybe Sue dies.

golem370
This is Cartier Wendigo. Nova might work but Johnny would destroy a wilderness in the process

starlock
Fantastic four for the easy win

golem370
They have only the bare camping essentials and I have also heard that a Wendigo can on be destroyed by killing the curse.

rotiart
didn't classic wendigo beat hulk and sasquatch at the same time?

golem370
I think he stalemated them

fascistcrusader
I thought classic Wendigo got his ass kicked by Hulk and Wolverine, and that was back in the days where the Hulk was a pushover compared to his current self, what with being knocked out by a truck thrown by Spider-Man and such.

golem370
The Classic Wendigo has held his own with Sasquatch & Hulk

guy222
Hulk and Sasquatch used a tree that put down Wendigo

Classic Wendigo held his own against Wolverine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.