Amazo vs Doomsday and The General

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SumOfAllFear
all are most powerful versions
who wins?

no bfr fight to the end

no worlogog

Philosophía
facepalm

SumOfAllFear

Philosophía
It isn't.

A better fight would be the latest Amazo vs Doomsday (HP).

SumOfAllFear

Philosophía
Because the most powerfull version of Amazo had the Worlogog.

SumOfAllFear
ok then no worlogog

Galan007
Amazo still pummels the duo.

Enyalus
Doomsday Wars Doomsday solos.

stick out tongue

Galan007
And why is that?

Enyalus
Originally posted by Galan007
And why is that?

'Cause he was uber? It was basically H/P Doomsday with (probably) a mild upgrade (due to being retrieved from Entropy) with Braniac's mind. He also had Braniac's telepathic blasts.

And if this isn't Amazo at his peak (with the Worlogog), I don't think he's powerful enough.

Galan007
Originally posted by Enyalus
And if this isn't Amazo at his peak (with the Worlogog), I don't think he's powerful enough. Amazo from JLA #27 would likely be able to defeat that version none the less. You must also consider the fact that even if Amazo were incapable of defeating DD ala sheer power not be the case, imo] - DD's powers/abilities could still be copied and added to what Amazo was already packing.

Enyalus
Amazo from JLA #27 would likely shit stomp that version none the less. You must also consider the fact that even if said version(s) were incapable of defeating DD ala sheer power, his powers could be copied and added to what Amazo was already packing.

I'm familiar with the JLA #27 version.

You don't think Braniac could keep Amazo from doing such a thing? Or hack into him himself? Braniac is pretty much the master at technopathy.

guy222
amazo

Galan007
Originally posted by Enyalus
I'm familiar with the JLA #27 version.

You don't think Braniac could keep Amazo from doing such a thing? Or hack into him himself? Braniac is pretty much the master at technopathy. Remember, this is not Brainiac in the literal sense. This is Doomsday's physical being, combined with Brainy's consciousness, and a few abilities which seem to directly stem from his consciousness . And since DD-Wars Doomsday never displayed any sort of technopathic and/or hacking abilities, I wouldn't be inclined to say he could venture that route against Amazo.

Enyalus
Remember, this is not Brainiac in the literal sense. This is Doomsday's physical being, combined with Brainy's consciousness, and a few abilities which seem to directly stem from his consciousness . And since DD-Wars Doomsday never displayed any sort of technopathic and/or hacking abilities, I wouldn't be inclined to say he could venture that route against Amazo.

He was able to move into DD's body without any help from nanotechology (recall that DD busted out before they could transfer Braniac's consciousness). And he also displays full control over all of the Calatonese (whatever) technology when he entraps the JLA there. So it does seem that he still has all of Braniac's abilities as well as H/P DD's body. And each one trashed the Justice League. DD did it easier. And both of these were during 1999, so no one can say something like, "Yeah but the JLA was weaker back then, they've had upgrades since," etc.

complexbrother
Amazo from the JLU cartoon would take him out. In the Justice League Unlimited episode "The Return", Amazo returns to Earth, having learned all that is offered from the universe. He plows through the entirety of all the Justice League members, effortlessly pushing through even Superman. Amazo displayed unequaled speed and strength and was able to shrink his body to the nanoscopic scale, he also was able to transport the planet Oa into a different dimension.

Enyalus
Meh. Still don't see it. I loved Amazo in the cartoon. But H/P, DD Wars, and Gog Wars DD is also stronger than Superman. And at least as fast at him. With incredible durability. And phasing planets into other dimensions and the like isn't going to help with the 'no BFR' rule in affect.

Endrict Nuul
It was stated in 2 JLA comics ago. Wonder Woman said that Amazo was Stronger than Superman and Wonder Woman put together and is faster than Clark.

Enyalus
Sorry for the confusion. What my last post meant was that DD was at least as fast as Superman.

I do know Amazo is faster. Flash speed.

Lord Feron
Originally posted by complexbrother
Amazo from the JLU cartoon would take him out. In the Justice League Unlimited episode "The Return", Amazo returns to Earth, having learned all that is offered from the universe. He plows through the entirety of all the Justice League members, effortlessly pushing through even Superman. Amazo displayed unequaled speed and strength and was able to shrink his body to the nanoscopic scale, he also was able to transport the planet Oa into a different dimension.

Yeah that episode was awesome! Literally no one could even bother him. I love his one line "Your efforts are admirable but ultimately annoying" while he is just eating hits from everyone haha.

SumOfAllFear

you copied that from wikipedia

horrorwolf
Amazo takes a hot steaming crap on the carcasses of those two.

complexbrother
Originally posted by SumOfAllFear
you copied that from wikipedia

roll eyes (sarcastic) your point being ?

Endrict Nuul
roll eyes (sarcastic) your point being ?

Its not a valid source of information.

vlaaad12345
Its all 100% true so who cares.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.