Tremors: Down Under

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

deathbycorn
They are thinking of making a 5th Tremors movie and setting it in the Australian outback.

I hope this gets the greenlight cause this could end up being my favourite movie.

WrathfulDwarf
I think that if they had a bigger budget...a Global Tremors movies would really kick ass! I'm still a fan of the original. My favorite scene was when Reba and Michael Gross are attack in their basement.

Robtard
Will probably be a straight to DVD release, as it will be shit. The original was okay, in a fun/cheesy fashion.

=Tired Hiker=
Originally posted by deathbycorn
They are thinking of making a 5th Tremors movie and setting it in the Australian outback.

I hope this gets the greenlight cause this could end up being my favourite movie.

Yeah, that sounds awesome. I loved the first Tremors. The Outback would be a great local for another endeavor.

Myth
I actually liked the first 2 Tremor movies.

=Tired Hiker=
"Graboids!"

MildPossession
It's going straight to dvd yes. I adore the first one, the rest were nothing memorable to me. Hope that changes for the new one...

MildPossession
Deathbycorn, it is greenlit. Also they hinted that it might turn into a remake...

deathbycorn
Nah no remake from the Stampede guys. They know not to remake a film that can't be improved on one bit. The Australian Outback setting is just too good to pass up. This could end up being the greatest creature feature ever.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.