New Krypton vs New Genesis!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

WrathfulDwarf
Kryptonians vs New gods.

Superman and Orion are Generals in this epic Battle!

fangirl101
New Genesis By A Landslide. have you seen what those Mother boxes can do to people's powers? They go from Meta To high herald in seconds.

WrathfulDwarf
I believe the Kryptonians out number the New Gods. They're strong in vast numbers.

guy222
NK

Good to see ya WD

fangirl101
Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf
I believe the Kryptonians out number the New Gods. They're strong in vast numbers.
no. they don't. There are different races among the new gods. What we normally see is just the celestial city and the Elite of DS.

Stoic
Originally posted by fangirl101
no. they don't. There are different races among the new gods. What we normally see is just the celestial city and the Elite of DS.

But are they all consistently shown to be on a Kryptonians all around level of power? What would happen if the Kryptonians somehow relieved the people of New Genesis of their mother boxes?

fangirl101
Originally posted by Stoic
But are they all consistently shown to be on a Kryptonians all around level of power? What would happen if the Kryptonians somehow relieved the people of New Genesis of their mother boxes? what would happen if The mother boxes turned everyone New God into Krypotonite?

Stoic
Originally posted by fangirl101
what would happen if The mother boxes turned everyone New God into Krypotonite?

Then the Kryptonians would jump into lead lined suits??? laughing out loud just kidding. Seriously now Fangirl, the Kryptonians have no devices to lean on they are stuck with only their raw power, is is fair that the people of New Genesis have toys on their side?

cloud102
New Gods. They actually have more than a 100,000 in their lineup. PLUS did you check out the Busiek issue where young New Gods invaded Metropilis? They all had their own unique power, other than a flying brick.

Then you have all their advance tech that puts Krypton to SHAME.

vlaaad12345
Originally posted by Stoic
Then the Kryptonians would jump into lead lined suits??? laughing out loud just kidding. Seriously now Fangirl, the Kryptonians have no devices to lean on they are stuck with only their raw power, is is fair that the people of New Genesis have toys on their side?
Its new gods standard tech they have it on them all the time..

cloud102
Yup. Kinda like how pretty much everyone has a cell phone these days. They're the same thing, just 10 billion times more advanced.

Lord Feron
Sorry my mother box is ringing can you hold? haha

Kryptonians lose.. unless they all sundip.. and even then prob not...

Galan007
I believe the Kryptonians out number the New Gods. They're strong in vast numbers. There are/were hundreds of thousands of New Gods . Tach on gizmos such as the Genesis Box, which can destroy a universe with a click , and the Gods should take this quite handily.

Harbinger
New Genesis

WrathfulDwarf
Originally posted by Galan007
There are/were hundreds of thousands of New Gods . Tach on gizmos such as the Genesis Box, which can destroy a universe with a click , and the Gods should take this quite handily.

You know...I should included Kryptonian technology vs. New Genesis technology.....OYE!

wink

kgkg
You know...I should included Kryptonian technology vs. New Genesis technology.....OYE!

wink New God would win in technology war(in terms of power) unless amount aware of some Uber Kryptonian technologies am not aware of

or they could get Doomsday whistle

Bada's Palin
Why isn't Zod the general? D:

Eel O'Brien
Orion is the strongest god of New Genesis and he is roughly equal to a Kryptionian. The majority of the New Gods are just fodder.

vlaaad12345
Hes physically equal to a kryptonian,his astro force is a skyfather level energy.

fangirl101
Originally posted by Eel O'Brien
Orion is the strongest god of New Genesis and he is roughly equal to a Kryptionian. The majority of the New Gods are just fodder.
infinity man is stronger than Orion. And So is highfather and Takion. Takion alone could turn every kryptonian into cheese or sap thier solar power out of them.

cloud102
Don't forget the one who punched Superman and made him scream. He had the strength equal to something of a thousand exploding suns or something to that.

comicfan11
New Gods.
Apart from the well known names like DS, HF, Orion, Barda, Lightray, Kalibak, Mantis, Metron, etc you have the likes of lesser known gods like Magnar and some of the Deep Six who can easily go toe to toe with a kryptonian.

Plus Supes himself already admitted that he felt like a normal guy in when he first visited New Genesis.

Add to that their technology and the fact that the all can embrace their godhhood to crazy levels like Mister Miracle and New Gods take this.

comicfan11
Originally posted by cloud102
Don't forget the one who punched Superman and made him scream. He had the strength equal to something of a thousand exploding suns or something to that.

Can you remember his name?
I want to read this character.

cloud102
Originally posted by comicfan11
Can you remember his name?
I want to read this character.

During Pre-Crisis days, I think. I found the link. His name is Magnar. His power stated to be

http://johnnybacardi.blogspot.com/2007_06_01_archive.html

Zack Fair
LoL how dumb.

Juntai
Originally posted by cloud102
Don't forget the one who punched Superman and made him scream. He had the strength equal to something of a thousand exploding suns or something to that. He didn't scream, just thought to himself YEOW, lol.

Avlon
At the same time, The Eradicator was almost single handedly stomping the Apokolips army.

Kryptonians ftw.

Eel O'Brien
When does this fight take place?

Right now it would be 100,000 Kryptonians vs. 0...

Tazer
Yo.

even given that most of the New Genesians had Mother Boxes, the majority of ppl of Apokolips *did not*, and they also counted as "New Gods" as well technically.

combine this with the fact that aside from Lightray, Orion, and a handful of others.....MOST New Genesians didnt have any real abilities, nor were they special (theres a reason why those 2 tended to do most of the adventuring ya know)

I think the NGs might be able to win on tech (which is rather debatable to be honest), but pound-4-pound an empowerd average Kryptonian would wipe the floor with the average NG.

Tazer

WrathfulDwarf
Well, The Krytonians took care of nearly all of Supes villains in record time. Kryptonians are badass!

evil face

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.