S03E10 - The Eclipse - Part 1

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

S_D_J

S_D_J
In other news Seth Green and Breckin Meyer guest star during this episode...as Comic Book Store owners/geeks, probably helping Hiro...
I loved last Sunday's Robot Chicken

If the first Eclipse gave them their powers, and this one takes them away....

... why the older Generation kept their powers during the other Eclipse?

This episode has the potential to be Spectacular or Craptacular, and that depends and how the writers explain things... and judging by how things have gone so far...

S_D_J
sneek peeks:

- Arthur orders Sylar and Elle to go get Claire
- Claire and Angela discuss what to do next
- Nathan and Peter crash in Haiti
- Nathan and Peter have a brotherly discussion

0TfDU_ryf9o

- Matt and Daphne go after Hiro

voEykFGOPkY

S_D_J
Originally posted by S_D_J
sneek peeks:

- Arthur orders Sylar and Elle to go get Claire
- Claire and Angela discuss what to do next
- Nathan and Peter crash in Haiti
- Nathan and Peter have a brotherly discussion

0TfDU_ryf9o

I forgot: there's a Seth Green and Breckin Meyer scene in the first vid aswell

Mairuzu
time for peter to get a scar

Endrict Nuul
Good too see Bennett kick some ass, I was getting bored kinda.

Gideon
I know I'm too big of an HRG fanatic; when he kicked the shit out of Sylar and Elle, I got off the couch and whooped and yelled in delight. It was definitely the highlight of the episode. Those two knew they were ****ed and he left them in a barely conscious heap.

HRG > everyone.

Endrict Nuul
Next EP looks exciting with no/little silly stand around talkings like the stupid Hobbit.

celestialdemon
I'm glad they made HRG whooped their asses. They needed to feel what it's like to get beat down. Hopefully that will put some more humanity in them.

AlmightyKfish
I was so happy when Noah owned Sylar, that guy had it coming.

Gideon
I giggled like a three year old girl. Seriously, Noah Bennet is the most badass man in the cast. None can contend with him. Peter hasn't done shit like that even with powers.

Jack Coleman is God's avatar. HRG > Peter. HRG > the world.

Darth Vicious
I was about to scream "Double Kill!" at the the end and then the freaking "To Be Continued" thing popped up!

Wittig
crazy episode
i liked it

starlock
Some great moments....but not an overall good episode, so many cuts and shifting between characters........its getting to me

Captain REX
I thought it was a good episode. I agree about HRG laying some smackdown.

Entity
So the single most important thing to me about this ep and I totally missed it because people absolutely HAVE to call me at the worst possible times.

So my one and only question, what is Daphne's big secret? All I caught was the look on Matt's face when he saw something and then it cut scenes.

Peter jumping Nathan's ass for being Arthur's puppet and saying, "If your not gonna do this for the right reasons at least do it for the selfish ones!" was pretty damn sweet thou. lol

Mairuzu
Yea that was a good scene

and the whole Daphne thing.. my guess is, shes so fast that when her power is taken away her legs are completely useless and she cannot use them

she had support bracers for her legs and had to use crutches

S_D_J
I liked this episode a lot, though there's still few things that irked me a bit, mostly characters development

As much as I like Elle, it was dumb to hear her say things like "I turned you into a monster" just moments away from whatever happened to the car salesman ... I know she's really messed up, but even that doesn't make much sense...

apart from that, and the long Eclipse (what's up with that? I though you can't look directly at an eclipse, here everyone looks at it like it's nothing) I enjoyed the episode, I liked Daphne's revelation (makes sense why she didn't want to lose her powers), and Tracy double-crossing Arthur was unexpected...
and a good cliffhanger at the end, looking forward to next episode

Strangelove
Originally posted by Mairuzu
Yea that was a good scene

and the whole Daphne thing.. my guess is, shes so fast that when her power is taken away her legs are completely useless and she cannot use them

she had support bracers for her legs and had to use crutches no, if you read the latest graphic novel, you can see that it was a disease that put her in crutches, not her ability. When she got her ability, it somehow puts her disease in remission.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.