52: Mr Mind vs Crisis: Anti-Monitor!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

WrathfulDwarf
Two deities that consume mass universes....who would finish the Multi-universe without superhero intervention?

shokosugi
Anti-Monitor easily.

Galan007
AM destroyed/absorbed all but 3 of an infinite amount of universes . Mr. Mind on the other hand, couldn't even devour a measly 52 universes before he was thwarted by friggin' Booster Gold and Rip.

Don't get me wrong, Mr. Mind is powerful.... but AM is simply much more so.

Nihilist
am ftw

wasnt mr m stopped by booster gold&co.

guy222
AM

xJLxKing
I got a question. Didn't AM like lose to SPM, Guardians, heroes, and other people?

Galan007
Originally posted by xJLxKing
I got a question. Didn't AM like lose to SPM, Guardians, heroes, and other people? Read the last few issues of COIE. There were a whole series of events preceding AM's defeat.

comicfan11
Originally posted by shokosugi
Anti-Monitor easily.

Enyalus
Originally posted by Galan007
Read the last few issues of COIE. There were a whole series of events preceding AM's defeat.

I wish they would resketch and reink COIE. They did it with The Watchmen (calling it Absolute Watchmen or something.) I think they should do so to all the classic arcs, really. Marvel and DC. Would be cool, and make the companies a lot of additional money.

As for the thread, AM wins.

Juntai
Originally posted by Enyalus
I wish they would resketch and reink COIE. They did it with The Watchmen (calling it Absolute Watchmen or something.) I think they should do so to all the classic arcs, really. Marvel and DC. Would be cool, and make the companies a lot of additional money.

As for the thread, AM wins. DC has been doing it to most of them. Crisis just hasn't come yet. But they've done a lot of the best ones already.

Avlon
Originally posted by Galan007
AM destroyed/absorbed all but 3 of an infinite amount of universes . Mr. Mind on the other hand, couldn't even devour a measly 52 universes before he was thwarted by friggin' Booster Gold and Rip.

Don't get me wrong, Mr. Mind is powerful.... but AM is simply much more so.

My theory is that since the universes are always expanding, AM simply destroyed them faster than they could expand until they got down to simply 3 universes.

Galan007
Originally posted by Avlon
My theory is that since the universes are always expanding, AM simply destroyed them faster than they could expand until they got down to simply 3 universes. That's what I used to think as well... Until the Monitor told us there was an "infinite" amount of universes before the first Crisis:

http://s1d3.turboimagehost.com/t/976185_infiniteuni.jpg

*shrug*

Philosophía
Anti-Monitor.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.