Gog (The Kingdom) vs Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Endrict Nuul
Ummmm.....raised the bar a bit.

1. King Thor

2. Rune King Thor

Who wins?

vlaaad12345
King thor loses,Rkt wins.

Enyalus
What vlaaad said.

Galan007
Why, and how, does RKT win? I'm not saying he wouldn't, I'd just like to know how he'd go about it?

vlaaad12345
Above and beyond odins power.

Galan007
Originally posted by vlaaad12345
Above and beyond odins power. By statements/implications, or feats?

vlaaad12345
By him having the entire odin force+the runes magic which odin only knew some of,and him defeating the ones who sit above in the shadows aka the beings who feed off the asgardians during ragnorak odin included.

iceman24567
I give Gog the wins here.

Galan007
By him having the entire odin force+the runes magic which odin only knew some of,Does not current Thor have the OF? Was not current Thor swept aside like a pathetic feeb by Red Hulk?

Meh, I just dunno if I've seen enough to give RKT the nod, personally.

and him defeating the ones who sit above in the shadows aka the beings who feed off the asgardians during ragnorak odin included. He didn't defeat them directly, per se. He just defeated their Ragnarok cycle, iirc.

Enyalus
Originally posted by Galan007
Does not current Thor have the OF? Was not current Thor swept aside like a pathetic feeb by Red Hulk?

He wasn't using it though. HOlding back, and all.

The Great Galen
Gog takes this, he was quite the beast.

Galan007
Originally posted by Enyalus
He wasn't using it though. HOlding back, and all. Ahh, the old "holding back" strategy. dur313

Enyalus
Ahh, the old "holding back" strategy. dur313

Pfft. Supes does it all the time. stick out tongue Don't knock it.

iceman24567
The magic would power Gog plus the on Ones that sit above have no feats to speak of Gog was more impressive and more powerful.

Enyalus
This is how it would go: RKT disenchants Gog's power staff, and uses it for anal raping purposes.

The Great Galen
Disenchants.....

Galan007
Originally posted by iceman24567
The magic would power Gog True. I mean, Nabu/Zatarra's magical attacks served only to feed Gog, so why would RKT be much different? Meh, I just see Gog as more powerful all around. Just MO.

Mindset
Current Thor doesn't have knowledge of the runes it seems, either.

Galan007
Originally posted by Mindset
Current Thor doesn't have knowledge of the runes it seems, either. Well.... He is the FAIL-iest c*cksucker.

iceman24567
Originally posted by Enyalus
This is how it would go: RKT disenchants Gog's power staff, and uses it for anal raping purposes. really because Gog hasn't pwned somebody with skyfather level magic Nabu, Mxy and Alan Scott. Gog from that story was simply more powerful he feeds off of energy and hes way faster than Thor. Gog gets the majority.

Mindset
Who isn't owning Mxy these days?

id369
Writer did say Thor does not have full accesses to the Odin Force, just a link.

Galan007
Who isn't owning Mxy these days? "These days?"

Pfft... Gog blasted Mxy back in '99. Get with the times, n00b. ermm

iceman24567
Who isn't owning Mxy these days? Yeah ignore the other guys I
named to bash Mxy da imp sad . Mxy has a losing record against people with magical resistance not that big of a deal to be honest. Gog for the majority in both.

Mindset
"These days?"

Pfft... Gog blasted Mxy back in '99. Get with the times, n00b. ermm These days is anything less than a decade.

Duh

cloud102
Damn, just saw this. Gog wins both, IMO.

Galan007
These days is anything less than a decade.

Duh I am SO going to come back to this thread and pwn your statement in a couple months. evillaugh

Priest
Why, and how, does RKT win? I'm not saying he wouldn't, I'd just like to know how he'd go about it?
RKT pretty much owned Mangog in a matter that Odin wouldn't be able to. Also he pulled a Asgard amped Loki's head off with the ease.

Mindset
I am SO going to come back to this thread and pwn your statement in a couple months. evillaugh mad

Juntai
I am SO going to come back to this thread and pwn your statement in a couple months. evillaugh lol.

horrorwolf
King thor loses,Rkt wins.
QFT

iceman24567
Gog beats both versions of Thor he's just more impressive.

Mighty Saxon
RKT FTW the lord of Asgard shall not fall

iceman24567
Except against a Gog that outclasses him.

The Illuminati
Originally posted by iceman24567
Except against a Gog that outclasses him.

Gog has nothing on either version of THOR.

In fact he loses to KT, and gets absolutely pwnd by RKT.

I can't remember the last time you gave a MARVEL character a win against a DC one. roll eyes (sarcastic)

iceman24567
Originally posted by The Illuminati

I can't remember the last time you gave a MARVEL character a win against a DC one. roll eyes (sarcastic) Oh another guy typing out of his anus. Gog took on what 5 Herald + characters including Alan Scott, 2 Supermen, 2 Wonder Women, Mxy ect... The energy/magical attacks powered him he was more impressive than both version of Thor unlike you i try to stick to facts instead of typing out of my anus

Mindset
Thor could take 100 Gogs

iceman24567
Thor could take 100 Gogs I could take 100 Mindset's eek!

Mindset
You wish you nancy boy. stick out tongue

vlaaad12345
Originally posted by The Illuminati

I can't remember the last time you gave a MARVEL character a win against a DC one. roll eyes (sarcastic)
Except his staff has pwned univesal+entities,he is faster then someone who steps between nanoseconds and o yeah he can asborb magical energy,king thor would get a mudhole stomped in him.

cloud102
Gog blows a hole through him.

Mindset
Gog blows his hole.

joshypooh
gog wins.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.