Amazo vs Sinestro Corps

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Endrict Nuul
Cyborg Superman
Parallax
Sinestro
Superman-Prime

Who wins?

vlaaad12345
Amazo..

iceman24567
Henshaw could possibly solo via technopathy but we are using Super Amazo the latest version?

Endrict Nuul
Yes

BlackZero30x
wait what amazo is this? in infant crisis Black Adam ripped amazo's head off by himself with lil effort...and now you have Sinestro,SBP,cyborg sups....if its new amazo that was recently in jla then he may win but if its the one that black adam took out then no he loses.

ok so its the latest version...ok then i say he could pull out the win from they way he fought the jla...(that was a good book/books)

iceman24567
Yeah I actually like Super Amazo's appearance he should win Henshae and Prime may be the deciding factor.

Endrict Nuul
The latest one, Super Amazo.

BlackZero30x
Originally posted by iceman24567
Yeah I actually like Super Amazo's appearance he should win Henshae and Prime may be the deciding factor.

i defiantly agree

Raoul
amazo has zatanna's powers, so if he uses em, he wins, i guess...

anything other than that and he's just plain screwed, imo...

iceman24567
Originally posted by Raoul
amazo has zatanna's powers, so if he uses em, he wins, i guess...

anything other than that and he's just plain screwed, imo... Primes magical resistance may be too much for her magic to be honest I don't think he can win anymore.

Raoul
Originally posted by iceman24567
Primes magical resistance may be too much for her magic to be honest I don't think he can win anymore.

i, personally, don't rate his magical resistance to be so high that it would trouble something zatanna might come up with...

Martian_mind
If MORDRU only tickles him,Zatanna ain't doing shit

Bentley
Prime solos.

Juntai
Originally posted by Martian_mind
If MORDRU only tickles him,Zatanna ain't doing shit True, but indirect stuff could work. And he can always use Firestorms ability to shoot red sun. Which is still one of his weaknesses.

Raoul
Originally posted by Juntai
True, but indirect stuff could work. And he can always use Firestorms ability to shoot red sun. Which is still one of his weaknesses.

that's true...

Galan007
Originally posted by Juntai
True, but indirect stuff could work. And he can always use Firestorms ability to shoot red sun. Which is still one of his weaknesses. That's like his only weakness. heh.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.