Suggestions for a new Star Wars game

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

occultdestroyer
The only thing I want is Yoda and Palpatine as playable characters

SnakeEyes
Yoda is playable for a short time in the Episode III game, Battlefront 2 and you can unlock him in Soul Caliber IV.

As for Palpatine, Battlefront 2 is all I can think of.

Peach
I'd like SW games that are better than just okay, myself.

Morridini
Republic Commando II

Raoul
Battlefront 3. Bigger, more crowded battles.

and decent tech support from lucasarts...

Nemesis X
Lucasarts should make another game like the Force Unleashed only that it is not too damn short this time.

MIŠT
Battlefront 3 using CoD 4 engine dd

General Kaliero
Originally posted by Peach
I'd like SW games that are better than just okay, myself.
This.

Also, more in keeping with the style of the OT, thanks. Shiny is nice and all, but I want my used universe.

Peach

Bardock42
I think Star Wars made some really nice games in quite a few different genres. But Jedi Power Battles was the best game they made. Fact. no expression

I want more of that.

Nemesis X
I want a Knights of the Old Republic 3. With help from Bioware of course.
The first two were kinda good but I expected better.

NonSensi-Klown
Republic Commando... with Unreal engine. no expression

And...

Also Bounty Hunter 2. Sick ass game.

Ridley_Prime
Originally posted by NonSensi-Klown
Also Bounty Hunter 2. Sick ass game.
=o Indeed. Good times man, good times..

And eh, maybe a Rogue Squadron IV as well.

jaden101
more Jedi Knight games...they were the best starwars games by far

NonSensi-Klown
Bounty Hunter was better. 313

Morridini
A Next-Gen Rogue Squadron would be amazing indeed.

Lord Knightfa11
TFU 2

JK4 (same engine)

Battlefront 3 (more true to the movies please, and in a complete state, this time. THIS MEANS DECENT AI, lol)

Republic commando with a longer sp experience. seriously, the mp was pretty nice the way it was.

A bethseda softworks Star wars game.

Assassins creed meets tfu. actually do the acrobatics and stuff you see in the movies inside crowded city streets while trying to get from one place to another inside cities like coruscaunt, tatooine, etc. And then large battles with really bright amaizing graphic powers.

Assassins creed meets tfu meets Bethesda Star wars game.
Now take those last two ideas and roll them up into one and you have the ultimate star wars game. Inspired by my assassins creed meets oblivion vg idea.

Ushgarak
Look, this is a no brainer!

The finest SW games ever were X-Wing/TIE Fighter.

What needs to be done now is a modern day version of that franchise spanning the entire saga. That would be the best thing... ever.

NonSensi-Klown
lulz, nah, Flight sims only appeal to certain people.

Bardock42
I'd play it.

General Kaliero
I remember playing the old X-Wing/TIE Fighter games!

That said, I'd really rather prefer a character-driven game. Maybe a smuggling game in the style of Han Solo before he got caught up in all that silly Rebellion business.

NonSensi-Klown
I agree.

WO Polaski
a better Battlefront game would be cool though I dunno what battles they'd do I guess they'd just repeat old ones?

And a Mara Jade spy game would be cool smile

NonSensi-Klown
Originally posted by WO Polaski
And a Mara Jade spy game would be cool smile

That would be awesome.

Morridini
Originally posted by Ushgarak
The finest SW games ever were X-Wing/TIE Fighter.

How would you say those games hold up today?
I've never played them, but I have played all Rogue Squadron games, and really loved Rogue Leader. Would I still enjoy thos eolder or would they feel a bit primitive (not saying the games need to be worse now, it just sometimes doesn't click right when people shall tyr older games for the first time).

Ushgarak
Rogue Leader etc. are fun and pretty but rather arcadey.

X-Wing/Tie Fighter come from more of a simulation background, so there is a bit more to being able to fly the ship (managing power and shields.)

And it is not as if they were flawless (warheads were massively overpowerred and the lasers were too slow) but they were huge, playable and awesome. And from X-Wing vs. TIE Fighter onwards (doubly so with its campaign expansion), playing in multiplayer was just amazing; genuinely bringing in a squadron of X-Wings into battle a la A New Hope.

But this was over tne years ago. The graphics don't cut it any more, even vaguely. And I dunno if the gaming environment these days consists of people willing to put effort into learning to fly your ship.

They were made in the days when Lucasarts was king, and that was the pinnacle of their produce (along with their Indiana Jones graphic adventures).

ragesRemorse
I would like to see a more in depth Battlefront. One that focuses more on a personal story. Instead of picking a soldier class and playing an endless line of expendable soldiers as you die. It would be cool if you could choose a certain character and class and fight through all of the battles as that character but still offer the traditional battlefront gameplay as a multiplayer feature. Also, allowing you to jump in a spaceship and fly into space at anytime is something that i think would make a star Wars game an instant classic. Imagine, you are in the middle of a battle at hoth but you're getting reports that your x-wing squadron is taking heavy losses. You can either finish your objectives on Hoth or find a tie fighter or x-wing and fly into space and join the battle above the planet while having the option to go back to the planet at anytime. Of course, The current systems probably can't offer something like this, but it would be fuking awesome to be able to fly into space or land on a planet coming from space without a loading screen transition.

I would love to see another star wars game that has similar gameplay to Republic commando or Jedi Outcast 2. Republic commando was a great game and it was very interesting to play an Fps game in the Star Wars universe.

Of course, another Kotor game.

A new x-wing, tie fighter or Rogue squadron game would be aces too.

Raoul
Originally posted by ragesRemorse
I would like to see a more in depth Battlefront. One that focuses more on a personal story. Instead of picking a soldier class and playing an endless line of expendable soldiers as you die. It would be cool if you could choose a certain character and class and fight through all of the battles as that character but still offer the traditional battlefront gameplay as a multiplayer feature. Also, allowing you to jump in a spaceship and fly into space at anytime is something that i think would make a star Wars game an instant classic. Imagine, you are in the middle of a battle at hoth but you're getting reports that your x-wing squadron is taking heavy losses. You can either finish your objectives on Hoth or find a tie fighter or x-wing and fly into space and join the battle above the planet while having the option to go back to the planet at anytime. Of course, The current systems probably can't offer something like this, but it would be fuking awesome to be able to fly into space or land on a planet coming from space without a loading screen transition.

the whole 'one continuous character' thing is something i've always wanted... being able to customise my clone completely would be awesome...

i always wanted a feature whereby you could trade weapons with dead comrades... droidekas not being hurt by your chain gun? grab the rocket launcher from the dead clone beside you...

MIŠT
I want a goddamn Quinlan Vos game, starting with his amnesia (perfect excuse to learn the basics of the game), working through rescuing Aayla, doing some missions and crap until you become a Master, infiltrating Dooku and becoming his agent, playing through the Republic comic storylines, finishing those missions then playing the Clone Wars until Order 66, then playing a few 'survival' missions until you get to the end of the game where the final cutscene shows him with Khaleen and his son. The game can include a lightside/darkside conflict for every action you do to show his progress between Dooku's servant and being a true Jedi.

Goddamn it I want this game ermmad

Ridley_Prime
Originally posted by Lord Knightfa11
TFU 2
Oh God. That game doesn't even deserve a sequel.

Originally posted by Lord Knightfa11
Battlefront 3 (more true to the movies please, and in a complete state, this time. THIS MEANS DECENT AI, lol)
And preferably have BF III for something besides the DS, PSP, or whatever portable system it was on..

Originally posted by General Kaliero
Maybe a smuggling game in the style of Han Solo before he got caught up in all that silly Rebellion business.
I'd like to see more of the 'rivalry' he had with Dash Rendar.

MIŠT
Battlefront 3 set during the Clone Wars, there'd be infinite possibilites for battles we've never seen before. Also, you'd get to play as Rex/Ahsoka/Ventress etc.

Kazenji
I've got one, Going with the Bounty Hunter theme but instead make it more like GTA come on Bounty Hunters and the Criminal Underworld/Hutts and when it comes to the freedom make it like Mass Effect.

MadMel
i like that idea big grin

Peach
Originally posted by Kazenji
I've got one, Going with the Bounty Hunter theme but instead make it more like GTA come on Bounty Hunters and the Criminal Underworld/Hutts and when it comes to the freedom make it like Mass Effect.

Make it more like Mass Effect?

So, basically, make it like KOTOR.

DigiMark007
Dark Forces III, with Katarn playing the main role again.

That's my only desire.

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by NonSensi-Klown
Republic Commando... with Unreal engine. no expression Yes. no expression

A free roaming SW action-adventure game, not like Kotor, with gameplay where you press a button, and do an attack, like TFU, and you can do t3h Force acrobatics and what-not.

Battlefront 3.

Kotor 3 would be nice.

Nactous
An actual KotOR 3.

Shadows of the Empire sequel/update.

Zack Fair
Mass Effect >>> KOTOR

Ridley_Prime
Originally posted by Nactous
Shadows of the Empire sequel/update.
Yes! eek! That would own. Man, I have such good memories from the N64 version..

Nemesis X
If there's ever gonna be a sequel to Republic Commando, it should be when Palpatine executes order 66. See the squad hunt some Jedi.

Menetnashté
Originally posted by Bardock42
I think Star Wars made some really nice games in quite a few different genres. But Jedi Power Battles was the best game they made. Fact. no expression

I want more of that.
If that was the old one where you could play as Plo Koon and mace on the PS then I must agree another one like that would be sick.

Nemesis X
Star Wars Republic Commando II: Jedi Hunt

Play as the previous squad seen in the first Republic Commando game. When Palpatine executed order 66, the squad is told to hunt down the remaining Jedi and kill them.

To heck with Battlefront, give the Republic Commando sequel the CoD4 engine. I'd buy that.

Nactous
Originally posted by Zack Fair
Mass Effect >>> KOTOR

Preposterous!!

BTW, here is the canned Battlefront 3.

http://kotaku.com/5131846/leaked-star-wars-battlefront-3-gameplay-footage?autoplay=true

Raoul
they give us that, i'll be happy. flying from coruscant in to space? yes please.

Nactous
Shame its been canned thought....

Raoul
Shame its been canned thought....

you sure? i mean, have lucasarts confirmed that its gone?

Nactous
Free Radical lost the contract

Raoul

yeah. but wasn't it carried over? i mean, surely with that much of the game completed, they'd just get it finished and release it, rather than start over...

Nactous
Couldn't tell you, but LucasArts isn't the brightest company so...

Raoul
Couldn't tell you, but LucasArts isn't the brightest company so...

yeah... im still waiting on a working patch for battlefront 2... sad

MadMel
whats the problem??
all of my patches worked erm

MadMel
sorry for the double post.....while this is true, i thought that the game was passed on to rebellion, the people who did the psp version of battlefront 2 erm

Raoul
Originally posted by MadMel
whats the problem??
all of my patches worked erm

i have a dvd rom version of battlefront 2. patches just wont work. if they did, i'd be online... sad

if i could find one, i'd be sorted...

Nactous
http://kotaku.com/5132905/heres-star-wars-battlefront-iiis-sith-kenobi?skyline=true&s=x

SaTsuJiN
I'd like one thats more MMO'ish in scale, but that doesnt have such a harsh grind (or no grind at all) and is more geared towards reaction time and skill as opposed to rock paper scissors..make it actually difficult to rise from helper in the temple, to padawan, to jedi... and then from there you have to strive for a very long time to become a jedi knight and finally a master...

where you can just duel with your friends for training, or go out and whup some ass together (be it other players or some bastards causing trouble)

like jedi academy, but with a more awesome combat engine, on a larger scale

customization is key also.. jedi appearance... clothing, trinkets... saber hilt / focus crystal.. all that kinna stuff big grin (obviously thered be sith peeps too)

MIŠT
Originally posted by Raoul
they give us that, i'll be happy. flying from coruscant in to space? yes please.

"It's dead. The stuff in the video of going from the ground to air to space to orbit is the tech that is dying with us," said Dudenaughty. "They've decided, for whatever reason, I guess because it's less effort, to completely remove that with a cutscene transition."

http://au.xbox360.ign.com/articles/946/946015p1.html

Doh!

But also:

Dudenaughty confirmed that the project was very near to completion. "Yeah," he said. "Absolutely." While Free Radical felt they had a nearly finished product, LucasArts wasn't ever clear with them about when the game was supposed to come out. "LucasArts never told us when they wanted to release, literally never," he said.

If it was near completion it can't be too hard to chip it off to another developer for 6 months or so to finish it?

MadMel
i swear its been given to rebellion...ill have to find the article erm

edit - bingo!

http://www.xbox360fanboy.com/2008/12/29/former-free-radical-employee-leaks-original-star-wars-battlefro/

ThunderGodEneru
Originally posted by SaTsuJiN
I'd like one thats more MMO'ish in scale, but that doesnt have such a harsh grind (or no grind at all) and is more geared towards reaction time and skill as opposed to rock paper scissors..make it actually difficult to rise from helper in the temple, to padawan, to jedi... and then from there you have to strive for a very long time to become a jedi knight and finally a master...

where you can just duel with your friends for training, or go out and whup some ass together (be it other players or some bastards causing trouble)

like jedi academy, but with a more awesome combat engine, on a larger scale

customization is key also.. jedi appearance... clothing, trinkets... saber hilt / focus crystal.. all that kinna stuff big grin (obviously thered be sith peeps too) If the game didn't let me create a character who is 7 feet tall and hulking muscles, GTFO!

But yeah seriously, that idea would be pretty sweet.

Kazenji
I'd like one thats more MMO'ish in scale, but that doesnt have such a harsh grind (or no grind at all)

Grind......what a stupid word.

Final Blaxican
Why?

King-Fingolfin
Originally posted by Final Blaxican
lulz, nah, Flight sims only appeal to certain people.

Like Terrorists.

Raoul

Gideon
Grind......what a stupid word.

Yet an appropriate one for senior prom.

The majority of the suggestions here would have made great games. Not sure about a TFU 2, though. I was upset that I bought that game.

SaTsuJiN
Grind......what a stupid word. it describes the difficulty of spamming the same action over and over again in order to progress.. so rather than type that long winded ass sentence just to make only you happy... roll eyes (sarcastic) but glad to see you're giving valuable feedback on ideas, Kaz.........

ThunderGodEneru
Originally posted by Gideon
Yet an appropriate one for senior prom.

The majority of the suggestions here would have made great games. Not sure about a TFU 2, though. I was upset that I bought that game. God I'm with you there.

The game itself was not "bad"...It's just that I beat it in like 4-5 hours.

SaTsuJiN
Originally posted by ThunderGodEneru
God I'm with you there.

The game itself was not "bad"...It's just that I beat it in like 4-5 hours. didnt they make a Jedi Temple level recently as DLC?

if its anything like Fable 2's knothole island.. then it probably didnt last another 30 minutes lol

I wonder how BioWare's Star Wars MMO is gonna turn out

Raoul
i have a dvd rom version of battlefront 2. patches just wont work. if they did, i'd be online... sad

if i could find one, i'd be sorted...

just got it to work. oh my freaking god. anyone still play BF 2 online?

Peach
Originally posted by ThunderGodEneru
God I'm with you there.

The game itself was not "bad"...It's just that I beat it in like 4-5 hours.

I actually never finished TFU. I got that stupid secondary objectives glitch and that, combined with everything else with that game that annoyed me, meant I put it away and haven't touched it since.

It wasn't a terrible game and it was better than some other SW games I've played *coughKOTORcough* but it wasn't that great, either.

ThunderGodEneru
I actually never finished TFU. I got that stupid secondary objectives glitch and that, combined with everything else with that game that annoyed me, meant I put it away and haven't touched it since.

It wasn't a terrible game and it was better than some other SW games I've played *coughKOTORcough* but it wasn't that great, either. I have heard that alot of people had glitches, but I myself had none.

I like KotOR. sad

Ridley_Prime
Yeah. I can understand TFU, but I don't get what people have against KotOR in particular. ermm It was great.

SnakeEyes

MadMel
just got it to work. oh my freaking god. anyone still play BF 2 online?
we have 2 active aussie clans going, so im playing quite a bit big grin

Ridley_Prime
Originally posted by SnakeEyes
Am I the only one who thinks the Clone Wars just kind of... suck? I mean, when Obi-Wan first mentioned them in A New Hope I conjured up images of a war that was SO much cooler/better than what we've recieved. I think they're pretty lame/I wish Lucas and co. would stop giving us games, novels and a TV series about them.
Although it could've been better, I was pretty satisfied with it overall. The whole thing with Grievous/Dooku leading the droid army and what not.. Awesome stuff in my book.

Raoul
we have 2 active aussie clans going, so im playing quite a bit big grin

but im not an aussie... sad

or does that matter?

Peach
Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
Yeah. I can understand TFU, but I don't get what people have against KotOR in particular. ermm It was great.

Seriously, don't get me started on KOTOR. I could go on forever. Basically, I'm not easily impressed by games, and I'm not afraid to criticize things I'm a fan of, especially when I don't feel it does the series justice.

Am I the only one who thinks the Clone Wars just kind of... suck? I mean, when Obi-Wan first mentioned them in A New Hope I conjured up images of a war that was SO much cooler/better than what we've recieved. I think they're pretty lame/I wish Lucas and co. would stop giving us games, novels and a TV series about them.

I haven't played the CW games, but really, I must be the only person who takes the cartoon for what it is and is enjoying it. It's not bad. Not great, but still fun most of the time. Also, it's only just started, and we've seen very little of the Clone Wars before. Hell, before the PT, all we knew was that it existed at some point before the OT movies.

ThunderGodEneru
Seriously, don't get me started on KOTOR. I could go on forever. Basically, I'm not easily impressed by games, and I'm not afraid to criticize things I'm a fan of, especially when I don't feel it does the series justice. ...It's the Destroy Droid Force power isn't it?

Peach
That's not all that I didn't like about it, but that really didn't help matters either.

ThunderGodEneru
Hm. Out of curiosity what specifically peeved you the most?

Ridley_Prime
Seriously, don't get me started on KOTOR. I could go on forever. Basically, I'm not easily impressed by games, and I'm not afraid to criticize things I'm a fan of, especially when I don't feel it does the series justice.
Fair enough. >.>

MadMel
but im not an aussie... sad

or does that matter?
im afraid it does erm

we only accept Australians due to the serious lag issues BF2 has with other countries...
im sure there are a some (insert your country here) servers though stick out tongue

ThunderGodEneru
we only accept Australians Racist.

Ridley_Prime
haermm

Nactous
It wasn't a terrible game and it was better than some other SW games I've played *coughKOTORcough* but it wasn't that great, either.

All you do is antagonise me woman.

Raoul
im afraid it does erm

we only accept Australians due to the serious lag issues BF2 has with other countries...
im sure there are a some (insert your country here) servers though stick out tongue

ah... and no. i wish there were, but no... everyone's playing world of warcraft or something else equally non star warsy...

SnakeEyes
I haven't played the CW games, but really, I must be the only person who takes the cartoon for what it is and is enjoying it. It's not bad. Not great, but still fun most of the time. Also, it's only just started, and we've seen very little of the Clone Wars before. Hell, before the PT, all we knew was that it existed at some point before the OT movies.

I, too, consider myself someone who takes the cartoon for what it is: shit. I respectfully disagree, I think the cartoon IS bad. I watched a couple episodes out of curiosity and even though I pretty much knew it was going to be juvenile, campy, etc. I still found myself disappointed because I was right. Just because it's a cartoon doesn't mean it shouldn't be quality, that's no excuse.

And for the record, we have seen quite a bit of the Clone Wars if you consider all the mediums (comic books, novels, games, TV series). Star Wars: Republic (a comic series) showed us a large deal of the war, in a much much better way than the series is currently doing.

Peach
All you do is antagonise me woman.

Believe it or not, my opinions don't revolve around 'antagonizing' annoying fanboys. Not everyone worships your precious game. Get used to that fact already.

I, too, consider myself someone who takes the cartoon for what it is: shit. I respectfully disagree, I think the cartoon IS bad. I watched a couple episodes out of curiosity and even though I pretty much knew it was going to be juvenile, campy, etc. I still found myself disappointed because I was right. Just because it's a cartoon doesn't mean it shouldn't be quality, that's no excuse.

And for the record, we have seen quite a bit of the Clone Wars if you consider all the mediums (comic books, novels, games, TV series). Star Wars: Republic (a comic series) showed us a large deal of the war, in a much much better way than the series is currently doing.

I meant what we've seen of it from the movies and thus is canon. Which is very little. And my experience with SW books and comics is 90% of the time they're not worth the paper they're printed on. Though at least the PT-era ones aren't generally as bad as the post-OT stuff.

And I've been following the cartoon, I've seen every episode. Some of them are crap but for the most part it's been decent; if anything the failings mostly are the random slapstick humor which seems out of place a lot of the time and the bizarre need to shove in Jar Jar all over.

Final Blaxican
That and many of the episodes just have fail logic and don't make much sense.

*sighs*

Why can't American cartoon shows ever be as good as anime tv shows? Both genre have their share of crap but anime series in general are just soooooooo much better.

Peach
That and many of the episodes just have fail logic and don't make much sense.

*sighs*

Why can't American cartoon shows ever be as good as anime tv shows? Both genre have their share of crap but anime series in general are just soooooooo much better.

Well, Star Wars has always operated on its own special brand of logic that generally has no connect to reality whatsoever.

American cartoons for the most part are just a single genre. Anime encompasses many, many genres. There's significantly more variety.

Final Blaxican
Some of it has.

The 5 minute Clone Wars cartoons are, I feel, brilliant, in comparison to the current show.

Peach
Some of it has.

The 5 minute Clone Wars cartoons are, I feel, brilliant, in comparison to the current show.

I'll be honest, I never really cared for the 5 minute CW episodes. Something about it really put me off - I think it was the art style combined with just how over the top they did everything, which is something that always bothers me when it comes to SW-stuff.

Ridley_Prime
I, too, consider myself someone who takes the cartoon for what it is: shit.
Yay at people stating their opinion as fact.

I agree that it's definitely not as good as it could be, but dude erm...

Nactous
Believe it or not, my opinions don't revolve around 'antagonizing' annoying fanboys. Not everyone worships your precious game. Get used to that fact already.

It sure seems like it...

MadMel
ah... and no. i wish there were, but no... everyone's playing world of warcraft or something else equally non star warsy...
you're Irish right?
if so you should be able to use any European server without much lag issues erm

Raoul
you're Irish right?
if so you should be able to use any European server without much lag issues erm

hmm, i'll have a looksee...

Final Blaxican

Well it is pretty bad...

Can anyone explain why the Republic's managed to win almost every battle so far in the series?

Nemesis X
Where the heck is Republic Commando 2? That game was good and had great reviews. Mostly when a game gets good reviews, it gets a sequel. Take Gears for example.

Ridley_Prime
Well it is pretty bad...
Yeah, but it's not like the unholiest piece of shit around. It has its good moments too. Not much but it does have them.

Can anyone explain why the Republic's managed to win almost every battle so far in the series?
Because the good guys are supposed to win the plotline? I dunno, but that is pretty lame.

Final Blaxican
Yeah, but it's not like the unholiest piece of shit around. It has its good moments too. Not much but it does have them.

Well yeah. To say that it's like the worst show ever would be pretty inaccurate. laughing out loud

MIŠT
Star Wars: Republic

And my experience with SW books and comics is 90% of the time they're not worth the paper they're printed on.

Read some Republic mhm

SnakeEyes
I meant what we've seen of it from the movies and thus is canon. Which is very little. And my experience with SW books and comics is 90% of the time they're not worth the paper they're printed on. Though at least the PT-era ones aren't generally as bad as the post-OT stuff.

And I've been following the cartoon, I've seen every episode. Some of them are crap but for the most part it's been decent; if anything the failings mostly are the random slapstick humor which seems out of place a lot of the time and the bizarre need to shove in Jar Jar all over.

This is true, not much of the Clone Wars were shown in the films themselves. It seems like every detail has been shown in the EU already though, so I just find the cartoon pretty pointless.

You've seen many more episodes than I have, seeing as how I've only seen two, but I suppose we'll just have to agree to disagree at this point. The two that I watched were bad enough to the point where I probably won't watch anymore.

But yeah, like Mist/myself said, check out Star Wars: Republic. There are 50 issues that take place during the Clone Wars that are lightyears superior to the show/Clone Wars movie. And I've read a few decent novels (Labyrinth of Evil and Shatterpoint come to mind) too.

SnakeEyes

If my opinion was: "The show's okay," then you'd have no problem with what I said. But that's not the case, I happen to think the show's pretty damn bad. I don't think it's a big deal if I call the show 'shit." If you think I'm being too harsh, just go watch any of the Star Wars movies and then watch an episode of the Clone Wars. There's no justifiable reason that the show has to be as bad as it is. Like someone else said, American cartoons (for the most part) are lacking quality. Clone Wars fits in that category imo.

Ridley_Prime
Well yeah. To say that it's like the worst show ever would be pretty inaccurate. laughing out loud
Yep. stick out tongue

If my opinion was: "The show's okay," then you'd have no problem with what I said. But that's not the case, I happen to think the show's pretty damn bad. I don't think it's a big deal if I call the show 'shit." If you think I'm being too harsh, just go watch any of the Star Wars movies and then watch an episode of the Clone Wars. There's no justifiable reason that the show has to be as bad as it is. Like someone else said, American cartoons (for the most part) are lacking quality. Clone Wars fits in that category imo.
I don't have a problem with people thinking the Clone Wars series is shit. It's just the way you said it at first, made it seem like you were stating it as a fact instead of an opinion. erm Regardless though, I still agree with the rest of what you said thumb up, especially about cartoons lacking quality.. There's not really an excuse for that, much less when it comes to Star Wars.

Kazenji
it describes the difficulty of spamming the same action over and over again in order to progress.. so rather than type that long winded ass sentence just to make only you happy... roll eyes (sarcastic) but glad to see you're giving valuable feedback on ideas, Kaz.........

I know what the word means smartass it just a stupid word thats been applied to it as of recent.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.