Animorphs RP : Part 1 - The Invasion

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Quincy
We can't tell you who we are. Or where we live. It's too risky, and we've got to be careful. Really careful. So we don't trust anyone. Because if they find us... well, we just won't let them find us. The thing you should know is that everyone is in really big trouble. Yeah. Even you.

http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc252/petertwnsnd/Animorphs/Animorph-Logo.gif
Part 1 - The Invasion

Without anyone knowing, The Planet Earth is slowly being invaded by an evil alien species known as Yeerks - parasitic creatures that enter through a persons ear canal, and attaching itself to the brain - controlling both mind and body, becoming what is known as a "Controller."

The Yeerks sworn enemy, the noble Andalites, are on the losing end of the battle, which as lead its way across the galaxy, and onto earths soil. En route to warn earth's leaders, a scouting party of Andalites is attacked by Yeerk forces, leaving only one lone andalite to warn the first group of people it comes by as it crash lands in a modern town.

You are one of these people. A group of teenagers. Given a unique gift by this strange alien. The ability to transform into any creature you make contact with.

An Animorph.

Faced with this task, and with no real direction to start, how will you help defend your planet? And what will you become?

-------------------------------------------------------------

It was cold outside. The wind was howling, blowing the fallen leaves across the dying grass of Ludlow, Colorado. It was always cold in Colorado, but the winters were truly chilly. All across town, the people were going about their daily lives. Church bells rang. It was a sunday, and mass was just letting out.

As the wind whistled, Zeke pulled tightly on his scarf. His red hair flowing lightly in the breeze.

http://i364.photobucket.com/albums/oo84/Enne-chan/Akatsuki/350.gif

He was walking down the sidewalk, a thick leatherbound book in his hands. It was a philosophy book entitled "Beyond Good and Evil" and was written by the german philosopher Friedrich Nietzsche. As he walked, he passed a small boy riding one of those big plastic big wheels. Zeke spun, his long brown coat flapping, as he narrowly avoided the path of the runaway child. A young girl chased after the boy, dragging a teddy bear behind her.

As he came to a crosswalk, Zeke slipped his book into his brown messenger bag, and slipped on a pair of black woolen gloves. They were comfortable, the kind that are fingerless, but with a mitten top connected with velcro.

"It must be winter if I'm wearing this pair..." Zeke thought to hiimself, as he exhaled slowly, seeing his breath. He was about to step into the crosswalk as another car passed by slowly.

Yes, the town was going on living. Even though it was just a matter of time before everything changed. In fact, it already started. They were already here.

And the pathetic thing was...we never saw it coming.

As Zeke made his way across the crosswalk, he didn't happen to notice the silver object streaking across the sky. Nobody did.

Which was a real shame. Because everything was about to change.

Zalindrana
=Jason was walking around outside. He had just finished being pushed around by a few bigger guys. His clothing torn in a few places and dirt smudged his face. He sighed softly as he walked. He was to much of a coward to stand up to them.... but that would soon change.=

Kennedyward
Cleef stood with his back against a wall on sidewalks in the streets. He watched many people walk by whom paid him no attention. He then left from the wall to wander the sidewalks aimlessly.

Lycanthrope
Hasekure, practicing his Stances at the Moritomo Musashi Dojo as he did every day, Swung his boken in mock battle. His mind was in the past. IN the Golden Age of the Samurai, reenacting a famous duel between to great Daimyo, Takeda Shingen and Uisugi Kinshen, Oblivious to the world around him.

Quincy
(.... come on guys. Lets try a 5 sentence minimum?)

Lycanthrope
(Give us somthing to work with)

Ordained
Joshua didn't know if he was ready for this. He knew that there were others out there like him, but he never thought that he would have to meet them under these circumstances. If it wasn't for his parents being possessed by the Yeerks, he most likely wouldn't have gone out on his own in the first place.

It wasn't a very stable winter day and he wasn't ready for the cold. He simply had on a fall like jacket. This meeting would change his out look on life for the most part. He would learn all about the Yeerks and their plans and would be able to keep in touch with all the other kids who lost their parents to them.

Just as he was crossing the street, he saw something streak across the sky. He bumped into a red headed boy who was looking up as well. "My bad...," he said, "...but did you just see that?"

MadMel
Originally posted by Quincy
(.... come on guys. Lets try a 5 sentence minimum?)
((3 and you got a deal stick out tongue))

Andrew walked along the edge of the lake, feeling slightly sick..But then, he always felt like that after a game..The doctors warned it would happen if he put too much effort into his squash, but he didn't care..He was born to play the game..He loved the speed and power of squash..It reminded him of the big cats of Africa somehow..

A particularly powerful bout of pain reached his gut, and andrew doubled over, and stared into the glassy surface of the lake..there, reflected on the surface, was a streak of silvery light that was racing across the sky..'Odd' he thought, looking up to confirm he wasn't hallucinating..he wasnt..

"Now that i must see" andrew said aloud, following the streak as fast as his ill body would allow, pulling his phone out of his pocket and aiming its camera as he did so..He had just recently got this phone, and had been dying to try out the high quality camera..This was as good an excuse to use it as any..

Quincy
Originally posted by Ordained
Joshua didn't know if he was ready for this. He knew that there were others out there like him, but he never thought that he would have to meet them under these circumstances. If it wasn't for his parents being possessed by the Yeerks, he most likely wouldn't have gone out on his own in the first place.

(Hey bro, sorry but I should have been more direct and let you know where we start from. We don't currently have the powers, and dont know anything the yeerks. This is mostly just a short introduction of what your character is doing when the first andalite falls.)

Originally posted by MadMel
((3 and you got a deal stick out tongue))

(Well a good detailed sentence like yours are fine bro. I'm not a fan of "I was walking and then I said this"wink

Ordained
~I kinda realized that and tried to revise it. I was saying that Joshua was going to a meeting for kids who parents weren't acting themselves and I thought it would be cool if just a few of us knew just a miniscule of information like what the main adversaries name was. But if that isn't cool, that part can just be ignored.~

Quincy
(I hear what you're saying, but for now, nobody knows anything about the yeerks or andalites. But you can keep the part of your character who is suspicious that something is very much wrong with his parents.)

Ordained
~Fine by me then.~

Quincy

It wasn't a very stable winter day and he wasn't ready for the cold. He simply had on a fall like jacket. This meeting would change his out look on life for the most part. He would learn all about the Yeerks and their plans and would be able to keep in touch with all the other kids who lost their parents to them.

Just as he was crossing the street, he saw something streak across the sky. He bumped into a red headed boy who was looking up as well. "My bad...," he said, "...but did you just see that?"

Zeke's shoulder was bumped into by another boy. Zeke turned and his eyes saw that it was a tall and dark skinned boy with black hair.

"My bad...but did you just see that?" the boy said, gesturing to the sky.

Zeke continued to look at the boy, silent. Then, he looked up into the sky where the boy had pointed. Zeke didn't see anything.

"I'm sorry. I don't know what you're talking about." Zeke responded, his hands going into his jacket pockets. He looked down the sidewalk. It didn't appear as if any other people saw something out of the ordinary. He looked back at the new boy, who still looked up into the sky, an excited look on his face.

Zeke gazed into the sky again. Nothing.

"Maybe you should -"

*FLASH!*

What looked like a shooting star in broad daylight dashed across the sky a second time, followed by a cloud of grey smoke, where it dissappeared behind the treeline of the deep woods at the end of the town.

Zeke stared off into that direction of wherever that thing had apparentely landed. It was deep deep into the woods. He looked around at the other people on the sidewalk, who didn't see any of it. If he wasn't looking at the sky at that second, he wouldn't have even noticed it.

He looked at the other boy.

MadMel
"holy crap!" andrew exclaimed as another flash of light appeared in the sky...this one, whatever it was, was much closer to the ground, and it looked like it had actually crashed nearby..completely ignoring his sickness, andrew raced towards where the thing had landed, and almost ran into two other people, who, judgeing by the looks on their faces, had also apparently seen what he had..

"hey, did you guys see that??" he asked, skidding to a halt right next to them, not directly looking at them, but keeping his eyes on the woods where the object had 'landed'.."insane stuff, ey?"

Ordained
"Yeah," Joshua said to another kid. "I'm going to go and see if anyone was hurt over there." As he raced off to the area that the...whatever had crashed in, he was hoping that he didn't have to see any kind of dead bodies or something.

In all actuality, he didn't want to go over there in the first place. But something inside of him was pulling him in that direction. He looked back at the other two guys to see what they were going to do. "Am I the only one whose curious as to what that was that just feel out of the freakin' sky," he yelled to the two.

Zalindrana
(( Sry post is a bit late :P ))

=Jason signed lightly and looked up at the night sky. His mind was racing with the events of the day, wondering how certain things could of been avoided when he saw the light. He blinked then rubbed his eyes thinking he was seeing things. He then looked around and noticed a small group of kids seemed to see it and one began to run off before turning to see if the other two were coming. Jason was curious about what it was too and followed the other three. Though he kept his distance from them. He didnt want them to notice he was following on the fear of being beaten up again.=

MadMel
"Yeah," Joshua said to another kid. "I'm going to go and see if anyone was hurt over there." As he raced off to the area that the...whatever had crashed in, he was hoping that he didn't have to see any kind of dead bodies or something.

In all actuality, he didn't want to go over there in the first place. But something inside of him was pulling him in that direction. He looked back at the other two guys to see what they were going to do. "Am I the only one whose curious as to what that was that just fell out of the freakin' sky," he yelled to the two.
"no of course we aren't curious" andrew replied, with a subtle hint of sarcasm in his voice.."we all see unidentified falling objects all the time..its nothing new"..that being said, andrew started to walk after the boy..he wouldn't directly admit it, but he was bursting to go see what had happened..it was unlikely to be an actual space ship, although andrew had always believed in the possibility of alien life..even so, a crash-landing something was always worth seeing..

"im andrew, by the way..andrew brok.." andrew said as he caught up to the other boy..

Quincy
Zeke was still unsure what to say at all, as the crowd of people around him grew bigger. What he had seen was so strange and obscure, he was surprised that anyone could have seen the object in the sky, it happened so fast...

Zeke shook his head clear and focused. Whatever it was, it probably wasn't anything important. He lifted arm and looked at the inside of his wrist, to check the time. It was 6:43, and it was just beginning to grow a darker. He listened as the three other boys began introduced each other, and saw they were starting to walk off, into the direction of the edge of town. What were they actually going to go over there? It'd take them around 2 hours.

As Zeke was about to protest, he remembered why he recognized the boy from before. It was Joshua Wallace, he was 2 grades below Zeke. Zeke had known his brother Jason Wallace, who was the best receiver on the football team. He hadn't seen his brother since he had graduated high school.

"So...you guys wanna trek all the way into the woods to see where the rock might have hit?" Zeke asked, his eyebrow raised in question.

MadMel
andrew stopped walking, and considered the situation for a moment..it would take a long while to walk to the crash site, but a walk would be totally worth it..he checked his watch.."6:44" he muttered, bringing his eyes back to the direction of the crash, as if whatever had 'landed' would suddenly disappear.."well i have time, i dunno about you two" he said, glancing at the two other boys and shrugging as he started to walk off..he stopped again.."usnless, of course, someone has a car?" he asked hopefully..

Quincy
andrew stopped walking, and considered the situation for a moment..it would take a long while to walk to the crash site, but a walk would be totally worth it..he checked his watch.."6:44" he muttered, bringing his eyes back to the direction of the crash, as if whatever had 'landed' would suddenly disappear.."well i have time, i dunno about you two" he said, glancing at the two other boys and shrugging as he started to walk off..he stopped again.."usnless, of course, someone has a car?" he asked hopefully..

Zeke shook his head.

"Yeah, I've got a car, but I think I feel like taking a walk. Come on, lets head over there. I think I know kinda where it landed."

He put his hands in his pockets, and looked at the rest of the gang of boys. He sized them all up. Then, he looked back out towards the deep woods. With a sigh of surrender, Zeke headed off towards the direction of the woods. He heard the footsteps behind him, and the group of boys were off.

---------------------------------------------

Meanwhile, on the opposite side of the woods

The metallic craft lay half embedded in the earth, looking very much out of place. All around the crash site, small embers burned slowly, as the metallic debris lay scattered all around.

With a gush of air, the door to the strange spacecraft was de-pressurized, and slowly opened with a mechanical whir. And then from within, the sole occupant of the ship exited.

She had blue fur, and looked almost like a cross between an ant and a centaur. It was bleeding from a wound across its chest, and her face was badly scratched. She stumbled out, and glanced quickly back into the ship.

With a grimace, she turned back, and stepped out into the fresh air.

"....this is....earth.....I'm here..."

and with that...she collapsed.

Zalindrana
=Jason continued to follow them as they went into the woods. He didnt much like the idea of going there but he was curious to find out what was going on. He tried to stay out of sight but unfortunatly for him he tripped and fell to the ground.=

Oooff.... ow..

=He rubbed her jaw were he landed on it and looked up to see if they heard him.=

MadMel
"what..?" andrew exclaimed, looking behind..he had heard the sound of something, or someone falling, and as he looked, he saw someone lying on the ground staring up at them.."wow, a lot of people must have seen it" andrew said, walking over the help the guy up.."come on, we haven't got a lot of time.."

Zalindrana
=Jason gulped a bit but accepted the help. He brushed himself off, ridding his pants of dirt and nodded when the other said they had to hurry.=

... Okay..

Ripper Jacc
Cade sat on a tree branch in the middle of the city park, ignoring the signs below advising citizens to avoid doing exactly that. His eyes closed to the sun above, trying to focus moreso on the sounds of the park than the sights, he propped his hands behind his head and listened intently, wondering if he'd get in a nap before his gig that night. I was up all night... Shouldn't have been focusing so much on trying to catch that Fox DNA in the back yard He shook his head, trying to forget it as soon as he'd said it. He still couldn't believe the fact that he could morph into animals. It had only been a week or so since he'd gotten the power, but he was enjoying the Hell out of it, watching his 2 hour limit very closely. Is there even anyone going to that damned show tonight? I mean, if not... I may just skip out on the band to sleep anyway...

MadMel
((uh, none of us have morphing powers yet erm))

Ordained
~I've been gone for a while and I noticed that there hasn't been much activity. I'm just going to go about it as if my character was introduced to everyone already.~

AS the four boys were walking towards the crash sight, he looked at the new addition. He noticed that he was sorta shy seeing as he looked away every time one of the other guys looked at him. "So what's your name, boy," Joshua asked him. "My name is Joshua, but I'd prefer the name Josh. This is Andrew and Zeke he said pointing to the other two. (I don't know if everyone else is present. If you are, you can make it known by introducing your own self stick out tongue )

Ripper Jacc
((uh, none of us have morphing powers yet erm))

<< wow... my bad... overlook that... i think i was ahead of myself... cut that post and just... i'll redo it in a bit... >>

Zalindrana
=Jason followed the others his eyes looking to his surroundings. He then looked to the one speaking to him and introducing himself.=

my... my names Jason....

Ripper Jacc
Cade sat along a tree branch, his eyes closed to the sun above, hoping he could sit here and enjoy the sun's warmth a little longer. How could the guys wanna possibly have any kind of practice session right now? It's too nice a day. He felt a vibration coming from his pocket, accompanied by an annoyingly high-pitched tone, and reached for his phone, wondering what was up now. A single text read across the screen:

Practice moved to 4. One hour more to work on the set. -Kylee

He shook his head and swore aloud, pressing a button and starting his music, trying to tune the world out for the little bit of time he had left. I'm still not going until 5. They can learn to tell me more than an hour in advance or do without their vocalist for a while... He found the spot he'd been resting in earlier and found himself singing with his music in a manner of seconds, his whole sense of time breaking down entirely.

Kennedyward
Cleef had noticed the object crash in the sky. He was unsure what had happend, he stood and watched from a distance however as he felt it would be safer to do so. He thought to himself if the situation would be bad enough to effect even him. He then looked toward the crowd. He saw it was a big thing.

Ordained
"Well what are you so shy and nervous about, Jason? You came all the way out here sneaking up behind us and you look like you're the one about to have a panic attack. I know that you saw the thing in the sky as well because here you are.

"None of us know what that thing was and we're about to find out. I'm pretty sure the rest of us are nervous as well, so how about you just chill." Josh was trying to ease the boy, but as usual it came out like he was coming down on him. He had to work on that.

Quincy
As the group of boys continued walking, the woods continued to grow thicker around them. Although, it wasn't dark out yet, so they had an easy time trekking throughout the woods. With his gloved hands, Zeke adjusted the scarf that was wrapped tightly around his neck as Josh introduced himself and the others to Jason. Zeke nodded a hello to the new boy and continued walking. He looked over at Josh. He seemed like a pretty cool guy to Zeke. Zeke turned his eyes back to the trail.

Zeke was leading the pack, with Josh right behind them. A few steps back was Andrew, followed by Cleef, and then Jason.

"It shouldn't take much longer to get there, maybe another 20 min-"
Zeke stopped mid-sentence and held his arm up to his side. It was a gesture for the others to stay back. Up ahead, Zeke noticed something was nearby. They listened for a second or two, and when heard nothing, they continued their pace. Then Zeke noticed what it was that he had noticed.

There was a boy sitting up in a tree.

As the gang of boys continued down the path, they stopped below the tree and looked up at the strange boy. Andrew looked like he was about to shout up to the boy, when Zeke realized that he knew who the boy was.

"...Cadence? Cadence Donovan?"

------------------------------------------------------------------

At the crash-site...

"They are here! They knew we were coming! It was all for nothing! We are all going to die here in this ship!"

A blue andalite was screaming, pointing fervently to a blinking data display on the console in front of him. He began shaking uncontrollably, on the verge of tears. Next to him, another andalite was rapidly typing into a glowing keyboard, his eyes looking serious.

Behind them, a female was issuing commands. Her voice was soft and beautiful to human ears, but they demanded respect, and the crew of andalites did what they were told. Then, the lights of the ship flickered, and a horrible scream retched throughout the ship.

"...they are already here..." the female said, becoming scared herself.

Then a long sharp blade ripped through her shoulder, and everything went dark....

The female andalites eyes shot open. Where was she? She was lying facedown in the dirt, covered in grime and gore. She took another look at her surroundings, and she remembered everything. She was on earth. And it looked like her mission was going to be a failure.

With all of her strength, she lifted her self up, and began heading out of the woods. She barely made a few steps, when the pain overtook her, and she fell against a tree. She leaned on it for balance as she looked at her leg - it was also slashed. The purple blood shimmered as it ran down her leg, and she flinched in pain.

She would have to wait to regain some strength, mask her identity and head out of the forest. But her wounds were pretty severe.

And she didn't know that something sinister was lurking in the woods. Looking for her...and looking to kill her...

Ripper Jacc
Cade jerked his head up, hitting it slightly on the branch overhead. He had heard someone yelling up to him, and in reflex, had knocked his earbuds out of his phone, Seether's "Six Gun Quota" blaring loudly from his phone. As he fumbled the switch to cut his music off, he jumped down from the tree, landing dead center of the group and pocketing the phone.

"Heya, Zeke. How's things?" He looked around at the others, somewhat unaware of who they were. "And, uh... Heya to you guys, too."

His head a bit sore from the branch, still, he shook it a time or two, then gave up the attempt, shrugging it off as futile to try and literally shake off the pain.

"What, uh... What're you guys into?"

Quincy
Zeke wasn't all entirely surprised that Cadence was spending his time in the woods, relaxing high up in a tree. When they were in school together, Cadence was always a kind of loner type. From what Zeke had noticed, Cadence didn't really hang out with a particular crowd. In fact, Zeke remembered that Cadence would rather enjoy his own company, and would frequently be seen eatting his lunch outside, listening to his music.

Zeke had no problem with Cade, though they weren't exactly friends. They had had a couple of classes together. Still, it was nice seeing someone from his old class again.

"Cadence, you didn't happen to hear anything out here have you? Like maybe a booming crash?" Zeke said, almost sarcastically, and only for the benefit of the rest of the group. He stepped away from the rest of the boys as they introduced themselves to Cadence. For a second, he thought he heard something strange in the wind. In fact, it was the brushing of bushes, and the snapping of twigs....

There was someone else in the woods....

Zeke turned to the rest of the gang. They were all huddled together again. Cade was speaking with Andrew and Jason. Zeke saw Josh also seemed like he had heard something.

"Josh...come here for a sec." Zeke said, gesturing for the other boy to make his way over. Zeke heard the same noises again, this time closer.

Then, suddenly, something sprang out of the dark and tackled Zeke, jumping through the bushes and surprising everyone in the crowd. Zeke went down hard, and rolled, as what looked like an animal, probably a deer of some kind, crash down upon him. The animal thrashed around him, and they rolled passed Josh and into the crowd of boys. Everyone was thrown aside, and Zeke caught a glimpse of the deer's fur.

It was....blue?

MadMel
andrew, showing the speed and reflexes and agility granted by years of playing squash and amateur parkour, jumped nimbly out of the way of the blur furred thing, and it blew past him, missing him by bare centimetres..he noticed that the end of its tail was shiny, and what little light there was left reflected off it..he looked around, seeing nearly everyone on the ground.."um...was that a blue deer?" he asked stupidly, walking over to Zeke and pulling him up.."because, you know, the last i checked, deer weren't blue.."
((bloody firefox try and tell me how to spell "centimetre" erm..btw sorry for not replying sooner, been busy with school, probably wont be posting that much next week either..))

Ripper Jacc
Cade shook his head. "They aren't. Something... isn't right..." He drew out his phone, texting Kylee that practice was cancelled before trekking off toward the "blue deer." His entire life, he'd focused on certain local wildlife, and this was a new creature, one he wanted to check out for himself. As he felt the group growing further away, he turned, stopping only momentarily. "You guys coming, or what?" And with that, he continued off after the beast.

Ordained
When Zeke called for him, Josh was on his way over. But at that exact moment something tackled Zeke. Josh was knocked out of the way by what he assumed was a tail, (although he had never seen a sycthe-shaped tail on what looked like a deer a day in his young life before.)

Next, Cade was off running towards the thing. "Are you guys coming or what," he shouted.

What's with all of commands," Josh mumbled to himself but realized he had started to run as well.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Amanda Waters didn't think anyone else had seen what she had seen. A bright light in the sky followed by a loud crash. Of course no one else would be curious. She didn't know why, but as soon as she saw it, she was on her way.

I'm going to be in major trouble for this..., she thought to herself, ...but someone could need some help. If her parents weren't so protective of her, she would have just told them that she was going over a friends house for a few hours, but nooooo. She had to be their only child. "What a drag," she said to herself.

She arrived to the woods and saw the smoke plume from what she assumed was the crash site. As she headed in that direction, she was knocked over by what she thought was a deer.

The two were crumbled together and rolled at least three times before they stopped. Amanda had to get her bearings just to focus on what that thing was. As she slowly and painfully arose off the ground, she realized that she was staring into tow sets of eyes sitting on top of a blue face.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!"

Zalindrana
=Jason followed the other boys not really speaking to them. He even stayed quiet when one of the other guys asked him stuff then told him to "Chill" He always thought that was a stupid way to say calm down. When he saw the creature his eyes widened. Not in fear but rather in surprise. He hit the ground hard from when the creature knocked him over but he quickly sat up to watch where it went into the darkness of the trees. He looked to the one who told them to come on and got to his feet running off with them.=

...did you guys notice that? It... looked like a deer... but it wasnt.

=He said the next part hesitantly=

It looked like a Centaur.....

Ordained
"You mean from those fantasy stories," Josh asked him. "I guess it kinda did. I'd have to say more like a freaky, alien-type centaur."

A loud, piercing scream was heard just as Joshua finished his statement. "Okay, I don't think that was from that...thing. It sounded human." Well duh, he thought to himself. What else could it be?

Zalindrana
=He nodded at Joshs question.=

Yeah from the stories.

=He looked in the direction the scream came from and unconsiously took a step back.=

W-what was that? =He quickly collected himself= Someones in trouble...

Quincy
The cold dirt covered ground felt hard against Zeke's back. Only a moment ago, he was tackled by some sort of deer, although for whatever reason, that deer looked very strange. Zeke looked up to see that Andrew was reaching out to him. With a grimace, Zeke lifted his arm and grabbed Andrew's outstretched hand, who then proceeded to help him up to his feet.

Zeke brushed the dirt off of his dark jeans, as well as the dirt just below his shoulders. He looked at the spot of brush that the animal had jumped out from, and then back to the rest of the guys. They all had the same look of confusion, bewilderment, and surprise on their face. Josh looked troubled, Cadence looked eager, and Jason looked more frightened than anything.

Whatever it was that had jumped at him, it was definitely blue. Andrew had noticed it too. That much Zeke was positive about. That was all he had caught a glimpse of. It was Jason who spoke next.

"It looked like a centaur."

Zeke looked at the boy with a skeptical look. A centaur was out of the question. This wasn't lord of the rings. But to the other boys, it didn't look very far-fetched. The night sure was getting strange. And it will only get stranger.

Suddenly, Cadence began sprinting further into the woods after the creature. The other boys stood by, obviously contemplating whether or not to bound off foolishly into the dark. Jason still looked troubled by the possibility of a centaur lurking in the dark.

Zeke had had enough. Who cares what it was? It was probably just some woodland animal. Besides, it was beginning to grow darker. He was about to announce his departure to the rest of the gang, when an ear-splitting shriek echoed throughout the woods. Chills ran down Zeke's spine.

"Someone's in trouble" Zeke said, his voice low and serious. His eyes darted around the woods. What the hell was going on?

------------------------------------------------------------------

The Blue andalite quickly reached up her hand to cover the mouth of the small human female. The loud noise might draw attention from anyone who could be lurking in the woods. And by that, she didn't mean the other humans she had just come into contact with.

She didn't mean to barge in on the group. but her goal wasn't to make communication with a human just yet. But her wounds were becoming more serious. She was growing weaker. Her mission might be coming to an end early...

"This girl will have to do...."

Slowly, she removed her hand from covering the girls mouth.

And in front of her eyes, the Andalite changed from her natural form...to a beautiful human female.

Ordained
is this really happening, amanda asked herself. When the creature turned into amanda, she almost passed out from sheer shock. She was about to scream again but realized that if the creature wanted to hurt her, it probably already would have. Instead, amanda decided to try and ask a question. i must be out of my mind to even attempt this. I should be running home screaming right now. "what are you," was all she could manage to ask.

MadMel
...an ear-splitting shriek echoed throughout the woods. Chills ran down Zeke's spine.

"Someone's in trouble" Zeke said, his voice low and serious. His eyes darted around the woods. What the hell was going on?
"is anyone else getting that feeling like something really weird and freaky is happening?" andrew asked, looking around. though he could barely see in the gathering dark.."im gonna check out who was screaming" he said, heading off in towards the source of the sound..he was slow at first, practically feeling his way, but he his confidense grew he set off at a jog in what he hoped was the right driection..

he was sure he was close when he heard a voice - a girls voice, not ten feet away.."what are you?"..he stopped...maybe he should listen some more before going in and doing something potentially stupid..

Ordained
Joshua practically crashed into Andrew since he was just standing there not doing anything. "Why are you just standing here," he asked in a whispered tone. "I thought that we were going to look for someone who needed help?"

MadMel
"and get everyone potentially zapped by the amazing alien thing that changes bodies?" andrew whispered back.."i dont think i could have done a lot of good on my own, but since you're here, i suppose we could try..on three....one.......two..."

Ordained
"Three," Joshua shouted as he and Andrew raced out of the trees. However, he had to turn away when he saw a girl he recognized from school and another girl, the latter which was nude. "We, um. Ahem. We, we uh, we heard a scream and thought we would help." Amanda was always a quick thinker and she realized that if this creature could change it's form, there was no way it was running from a couple of boys. "I think she needs help," Amanda said as she was giving the creature her jacket.

Zalindrana
=He saw the other two talking and then suddenly run out of the trees.=

Hey wait for me!

=Jason rushed off after them and almost ran into Joshua when he stopped. He looked ahead seeing two girls, one nude. He looked at Joshua and blinked a bit.=

What? You didnt take Health Class?

=It was a bit surprising possibly that as shy as he was this didnt really bother him.=

MadMel
andrew raised his eyebrow at the naked girl, but apart from that, he didn't seem to care...now exactly wasn't the best time to contemplate nudity.."help? that's our collective middle names" he said.."well, it might as well be mine now" he added, seriously..he never had a real middle or last name, having spent the best part of his life in an orphanage..

.TM.
(OK I hope this is correct)
Rodney slowly walked the streets of the city he has lived in all his life. He was by himself as always but he did not mind he enjoyed it he did not have to put on a fake smile like everything is ok when really his life sucked for lack of a better word. His mother and father were getting a divorce and he did not know how to handle it so he stayed away from his house as much as possible he had nothing to say to his mother who he was stuck living with. Deep down he new he would have to grow up and get over it but Rodney felt that his life was falling apart and so what if he toke a few months to cope with it? Rodney thought about this every moment of his life and usually he zones out while he walks but what he thought was a shooting star pass by he knew it was stupid but he made a wish.

Opining his eyes he looked around to see if anyone saw him acting weird but then he thought every one in his school already thought that so who cares. Rodney started to walk again when he saw another shooting star so he decided to flow it it looked like it landed in the woods he had been in the woods enough times that he knew it pretty well. A little while later he was trekking though the woods trying to find the shooting star. He did not know why he was doing it but he was not going to stop until he found it. Rodney was startled when he heard other voices they sounded his age thinking they might be there for the same reasons he toke a deep breathe and got ready to have his first conversation in a long time.

"Hello is anyone there?"

Rodney knew that sounded dumb but he did not know what else to say he was way out of his comfort zone.

Cherr˙
Something is wrong.

Arlene Dane pulled her thick black coat tighter around herself and let out a sigh, watching the breath condense and disipate in front of her. She brushed a peice of auburn hair away from face and opened her long since closed grey eyes. Her lips were taught and slightly chapped from chilled, bitter winds violently caressing them.

Quietly she roused from the bench she had been situated on for the last half hour. it was cold and she had no desire to get up, but she knew she had to to make classes in time. Still, though, that unnerving feeling pooled in her gut, even though she couldn't find a justification as to why. Upon rising something caught her eye from the left hand side. Only for an instant, but it was enough to shake her notably. Since she could remember her instincts had been strong, and she set forth in the direction of -whatever it was - that had occured.

lilk82394
" Come on man that game wass messed up!" As me and my friend, Tim, just came from our high scool game. Our school had lost 13 to 14. I was pissed and so was everyone else. This ended up being a crappy day. I got detention, got dumped, then on top of that we lost the game. " Whats wrong with me today?"

Quincy
is this really happening, amanda asked herself. When the creature turned into amanda, she almost passed out from sheer shock. She was about to scream again but realized that if the creature wanted to hurt her, it probably already would have. Instead, amanda decided to try and ask a question. i must be out of my mind to even attempt this. I should be running home screaming right now. "what are you," was all she could manage to ask.

The female andalite didn't speak again. Her cold empty eyes simply stared at the human. From the point of view of the alien, the human beings were such awe inspiring and mysterious creatures. Each was different, and each was entirely unique. Now, as she looked through her new human eyes...she stood face to face with one.

http://i314.photobucket.com/albums/ll440/ErroCook/Dark-Forest-10914.jpg

The day had dragged on into the night. It was dark now, and the wind blew listlessly through the dark harrowing woods. The tall trees and the darkness swallowed you, a mysterious vortex of hoo-ing owls and swaying trees. The andalite could only make out the human thanks to whatever remaining light shined down from the large moon, framed up high in the starry night sky....

The human that the andalite was looking at was a female. She was young, and possibly frightened. Still, the Andalite was terrified by the creature. The uniqueness of humans was admirable, but also surprising - her race had heard of the atrocities that human beings had committed.

The young girl just continued to look into the eyes of the strange creature. The andalite looked down at her own new body. She was bare, unlike the human before her. She didn't flinch as the young girl placed her jacket around her new shoulders.

There was a brustle of noise from behind her, and the andalite grew scared yet again, fearful of what could befall her and this innocent human child....

-----------------------------------------

Up ahead of him, Zeke saw that Josh, Andrew and Jason had all gathered up ahead. And it looked like there were other people there now too.

"And so our band of merry-men continues to grow..."He muttered under his breath, contemplating lighting up a cigarette or not. For the time being however, he passed on the idea. Curiosity had gotten the better of him, and so he jogged over to where the others gathered, and saw it.

Amongst the group of boys, were now two girls. It looked like they were twins...however - one of them was naked. Zeke blushed slightly, embarassed for the girl to be seen by an ever-growing group of boys.

-----------------------------------------

The andalite was surprised by the amount of humans who spent their time inside of a forest. Still, she felt comfortable, as most of the people around her were smiling, and offering her help.

She looked up as a boy with shaggy dark-red hair joined their group, his expression solemn and serious. She locked eyes with him for the briefest of moments before her eyes flickered back down to the dirt at her feet.

It was then that she finally spoke up.

"Excuse me....." Her voice was soft, and quiet, like the girl she had copied.

"It's not safe for all of us to stay out in the woods right now," she started, and then, she staggered, leaning upon Josh. Her human skin was now very pale, and in the light, her injuries looked as severe as they were.

----------------------------

Zeke's eyebrows raised in alarm. The young girl was fainting, and very hurt. She had scraped along her arms, and on her (bare) chest was a large gash.

Zalindrana
=Jason narrowed his eyes and pushed past the others to help the girl stay on her feet. It seems that he may be shy around people but when things were troubling he was usually one of the first to act.=

Hey take it easy... why is it not safe?

.TM.
Rodney was stunned into silence when he stepped closer to the group of people. From a distance he saw the creature turn into an exact copy of one of the girls in the group but the creature had cuts over her body and was naked. Deciding to move closer to the group until he was just at the back he had a better view of whats going on. When somebody in the group put a jacket on her to cover her up from the eyes of the other boys and himself Rodney knew that was not going to keep it from getting cold or even if it was capable of feeling the bitter chill of the night. He stood frozen as everything that happened flooded his brain and when the Creature started to faint he did not know what to do he was scared and this was to much for him to handle. He wanted to step up and help her he wanted to ask the questions that were circling around his head but all he could do was look around at everyone else. Luckily someone stepped up and toke charge he was happy that he did not have to.

The Big O
Joshua became rigid when the naked girl virtually collapsed on him. When Jason came over, things snapped into perspective for him and he helped her regain her balance. He had felt something warm spill onto his shirt and when he touched it and held it up to the light it was blood.

"Okay, she needs help. We have to get her to a hospital," he said. "Um, does anyone have a cell phone?"

"I do," Amanda said. "But I don't think that we should call an ambulance seeing as how we found her. I have a friend. I'll call her right now. She has a truck that can fit a few of us in there."

Amanda took out her phone and scrolled down to call her friend Arlean. It went straight to voice mail, so she left a message. "Arlean! I need your help. Bring your truck to the edge of the forest and we'll meet you there. But don't tell anyone what's going on. And please hurry!"

KingDubya
Bill had simply been walking down the road, heading back home from a friend's place when he heard the scream, faintly. It came from somewhere in the forest next to town, that much he was sure of. Glancing around, he saw the other three people along the roadside didn't seem to take notice of it, so he did the first thing he thought of: he zipped up his jacket and took off in the direction of the scream.

As he entered the forest, Bill picked up a loose branch to use as a possible weapon in case anything went down. He eventually saw shadows and heard voices, so he picked up the pace. He arrived to find a group of people gathered around what looked like a set of twins, one wearing only a jacket and obviously hurt somehow. Lowering the branch and hoping it didn't make him seem too aggressive, he looked around and simply asked, "What's going on here?"

The Big O
"What's going on is the fact that we need some help," Amanda said to some guy with a stick. She still hadn't heard from her friend, Arlene, but didn't want to wait any longer. Apparently, Josh was thinking the same thing because he started to race off after making sure that Jason had the girl firmly. "I'm going to get my mom's van. Be at the edge of the woods in ten minutes." And with that, he was racing towards his house. Once he arrived, he went straight towards his room ignoring his parents like they had been doing him for the last few weeks. He had gathered a shirt, a pair of pants and some boxers and hurried back downstairs. His mother's car keys weren't where they usually were so he took his dad's instead. When he got back to the woods, everyone was still there. He hopped out of the car and gave Amanda the clothes. She took her double behind some thick bush. Josh was saying, "I can only take a few. Amanda, Jason, Andrew and Zeke will come, but the rest will have to meet us at the hospital."

Quincy
(Hey Big O, it took some time for us to get this deep into the woods, therefore, the following post is what happens in the meantime while you are running off to get your van.)

The morphed Andalite female looked intently at at the boy named Joshua as he ran away off towards his home. The humans were obviously planning on taking her somewhere.

"No. I'm not going to any hospital with you." She said, her eyes fierce and her words stern. She couldn't go to any hospital. Luckily, her wounds weren't fatal, and her enhanced mitosis would allow her to heal from these injuries after rest. And besides, it wouldn't be safe. Not with....it....out there.

Josh was already gone, disappearing into the darkness. The andalite girl worried that he might not make it back.

Suddenly, there was a rustle from nearby, and it startled the girl. The others looked around as well, wondering who else would randomly be walking around in the woods. The andalite however, knew better than to suspect someone harmless. She looked at the others, the fear in her eyes. She slowly raised a finger to her lips.

"Sshhhhhh" She whispered slowly.

The wind whistled.

The trees swayed.

Something was coming.

Zeke looked around quickly. He could sense the fear in the nearly naked girl. In the silence of the group.

(to be continued, I have to do something real quick.)

Quincy
(Hey Big O, it took some time for us to get this deep into the woods, therefore, the following post is what happens in the meantime while you are running off to get your van.)

The morphed Andalite female looked intently at at the boy named Joshua as he ran away off towards his home. The humans were obviously planning on taking her somewhere.

"No. I'm not going to any hospital with you." She said, her eyes fierce and her words stern. She couldn't go to any hospital. Luckily, her wounds weren't fatal, and her enhanced mitosis would allow her to heal from these injuries after rest. And besides, it wouldn't be safe. Not with....it....out there.

Josh was already gone, disappearing into the darkness. The andalite girl worried that he might not make it back.

Suddenly, there was a rustle from nearby, and it startled the girl. The others looked around as well, wondering who else would randomly be walking around in the woods. The andalite however, knew better than to suspect someone harmless. She looked at the others, the fear in her eyes. She slowly raised a finger to her lips.

The wind whistled.

The trees swayed.

Something was coming.

Zeke looked around quickly. He could sense the fear in the nearly naked girl. In the silence of the group.

(to be continued, I have to do something real quick.)

(Took longer than I thought.)

Suddenly, a whistling interrupted the harsh blowing of the winds through the trees. Zeke saw a glinting light out of the corner of his eye.

And then suddenly -

A loud and silencing THUD echoed throughout the group. There was a splash of red, and Zeke felt a pain in his chest as the wind was knocked out of him. He stumbled forward, and reached for his chest.

And felt cold steel.

A sharp metallic spear was embedded through his sternum. The front of his white shirt was rapidly growing dark, as Zeke slowly fell to his knees, and his life rapidly left him.

Someone in the group screamed. And the Andalite female's eyes raised in alarm and shock. A roar echoed throughout the woods. It was coming.

Quickly, the Andalite began running towards the town.

"Everyone run! Get to the edge of town! Hopefully that boy will have a ride for us!

Then as a group, they all began to run, except for Jason who reached for Zeke, who still slumped on his knees, in shock.

"Leave him!" She yelled, snapping Jason out of it. They all began sprinting again, confused as to what it was that was chasing them.

----------------------

Zeke's life was flashing before his eyes. He thought of his sister. He thought of that special girl. He thought of his single mom. And he felt angry that he'd never get to see them again.

Everyone was gone, and he slumped onto his back, looking up as he heard branches snap all around him. Something was approaching. Zeke looked up, eager to see what it was that had killed.

He was shocked all right.

http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x168/Dexter_Power/horkbajir5.jpg

It looked like some sort of alien raptor. It approached the boy slowly....and touched his dying body. Then slowly, in front of Zeke's eyes, the beast morphed into a spitting image of himself.

Then Zeke thought his final thought, as the creature ran back into the woods.

"Sonofa....biittch...."

.TM.
Rodney was caught by surprise as one of the older teens was hit then he saw the blood. He stood frozen in his spot was that guy going to die and then when everyone started to run he followed. He had not played sports in some months so he was a little out of shape and being in the forest did not help he fell down twice and his pants ripped and he had a cut on his head that dripped blood but he just kept running he was scared and he did not want to die. As Rodney ran flashes of the kid dieing entered his mind and tears started to steam down his face. He new that he had stumbled onto something that would scar him for the rest of his life and the worst part was it was not over.

Rodney emotions were running wild anger, fear, and sadness all at once his heart started hurting and he slowed down but did not stop. The trees were thinning and he forced himself to keep going his mind had tricked him into thinking that if he got to the edge of the forest he would wake up from this nightmare. As he reached the edge he fell two more time the second time he was not in the forest but he did not wake up ether. Rodney just laid there at the edge of the forest staring at the stars holding the stitch in his side his breathing heavily and the tears did not stop the others were ether there or still coming so he slowly stood and started to move in the direction of the other people that were coming out of the forest.

"What the hell is happening?"

Rodney repeated this over and over and hoped that the creature would have the answer to his question.

The Big O
Originally posted by The Big O
"What's going on is the fact that we need some help," Amanda said to some guy with a stick. She still hadn't heard from her friend, Arlene, but didn't want to wait any longer. Apparently, Josh was thinking the same thing because he started to race off after making sure that Jason had the girl firmly.

"I'm going to get my mom's van. Be at the edge of the woods in ten minutes." And with that, he was racing towards his house.
The morphed Andalite female looked intently at the boy named Joshua as he ran away off towards his home. The humans were obviously planning on taking her somewhere.

Once he arrived to his home, Joshua went straight towards his room ignoring his parents like they had been doing him for the last few weeks. He had gathered a shirt, a pair of pants and some boxers and hurried back downstairs. He took his mother's keys, started the van and was on his way back to the woods where he hoped everyone was still at.

The wind whistled.

The trees swayed.

Something was coming.

Suddenly, a whistling interrupted the harsh blowing of the winds through the trees. Zeke saw a glinting light out of the corner of his eye.

And then suddenly -

A loud and silencing THUD echoed throughout the group. There was a splash of red, and Zeke felt a pain in his chest as the wind was knocked out of him. He stumbled forward, and reached for his chest.

And felt cold steel.

A sharp metallic spear was embedded through his sternum. The front of his white shirt was rapidly growing dark, as Zeke slowly fell to his knees, and his life rapidly left him.

Someone in the group screamed. And the Andalite female's eyes raised in alarm and shock. A roar echoed throughout the woods. It was coming.

Quickly, the Andalite began running towards the town.

"Everyone run! Get to the edge of town! Hopefully that boy will have a ride for us!

Then as a group, they all began to run, except for Jason who reached for Zeke, who still slumped on his knees, in shock.

"Leave him!" She yelled, snapping Jason out of it. They all began sprinting again, confused as to what it was that was chasing them.
When Josh got back to the woods, everyone was running out of them. He hopped out of the van and said, "What's wrong?!" He looked around. "And where's Zeke," he asked as he handed Amanda the clothes. She just looked at him and then towards the creature with tears in her eyes.

"We need to get out of here," she simply said.
Zeke's life was flashing before his eyes. He thought of his sister. He thought of that special girl. He thought of his single mom. And he felt angry that he'd never get to see them again.

Everyone was gone, and he slumped onto his back, looking up as he heard branches snap all around him. Something was approaching. Zeke looked up, eager to see what it was that had killed.

He was shocked all right.

http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x168/Dexter_Power/horkbajir5.jpg

It looked like some sort of alien raptor. It approached the boy slowly....and touched his dying body. Then slowly, in front of Zeke's eyes, the beast morphed into a spitting image of himself.

Then Zeke thought his final thought, as the creature ran back into the woods.

"Sonofa....biittch...."

"Not until you tell me where Zeke is at," Josh said, although he knew what had happened if he wasn't with the group. He had started back off towards the woods when Amanda grabbed his arm and turned him to face her.

"Something...attacked him. I think he's dead," she said with tears in her eyes. Just then, another boy fell out of the woods towards the creature, asking, "What the hell is going on?"

Joshua was fed up. "Where are all of these people coming from! You know what, everyone in the van. Now!" He looked to the strange girl who was putting on the clothes that he gave to Amanda. "You're going to tell us what's going on, where you're from and what this is all about once we get to my house."

MadMel
andrew, who had been following all events closely, got in one of the back seats..he couldn't believe any of this was happening..it was just impossible.."is this...just some weird dream?" he wondered aloud...he looked around him...morphing alien things, and a group of people near his own age - seems pretty damn unrealistic...but all the same he couldn't shake off the absolute surety he felt about all of this..

Zalindrana
=Jason finaly let it all sink in as he jumped into the Van with the girl. He leaned back in his seat and began to shake lightly, his breathing uneven and jumpy.=

Is he dead? He... he got hit with... something...

=Jason had a bit of blood on his face he didnt notice yet, and some on his hands from where he ((Apparently)) tried to help Zeke up.=

The Big O
"I guess that's safe to assume," Amanda said to Jason, as she was wiping tears from her eyes. She looked over to Josh as he started to drive off. "We can go to my house because she said that she didn't want to go to a hospital." He had a look of angered fear on his face. He didn't reply at first but had to remember that this wasn't anyone but that creature's fault. "Ok Amanda. Just lead the way." He put on a smile that he was sure she knew was fake.

Quincy
"I guess that's safe to assume," Amanda said to Jason, as she was wiping tears from her eyes. She looked over to Josh as he started to drive off. "We can go to my house because she said that she didn't want to go to a hospital." He had a look of angered fear on his face. He didn't reply at first but had to remember that this wasn't anyone but that creature's fault. "Ok Amanda. Just lead the way." He put on a smile that he was sure she knew was fake.

The half naked female sat cross legged, to help cover herself more. To her left was Jason, the skinny boy. He still had a bit of blood on him from when Zeke was attacked. Still, she didn't know what to say to any of these humans. After all, they were still young. It seems she'd have to improvise as to what her new mission will be.

They sat there in silence, everyone to awestruck and shocked from what they had all just witnessed. It was very dark at this point now, as the streetlights were all on now, illuminating the sidewalks. There were no people outside now.

"My name....is Everendell Nu-Weldramevittoris......Eve" The girl said during the silence.

"And your planet is in grave danger." She said, as the others in the van looked at her in wonder, fear and confusion. The van hummed on through the town, and it began to sprinkle rain - the perfect backdrop for the nights somber events.

The radio wasn't playing, and only the hum of the van and the swishing of the windshield wipers could be heard. Eve rested her head on the cold window. She breathed out slowly as her breath fogged the cold glass. She had never seen that before...

"Once we get to a safe place, I will explain everything to you. Unfortunately...it may already be too late...."

----------------------------------------------------------------------

At the edge of the woods, a dark figure lumbered out slowly onto the rainy streets of Ludlow. His messy dark red hair grew wet, and it fell upon his face. He gazed around the empty streets, taking in his surroundings.

"This...is Planet Earth...."

And he grinned.

Zalindrana
=Jason finally calmed down. He used his sleeve to wipe the blood from his face and hands then looked to Eve.. as she called herself.=

...Jason... My name is Jason..

The Big O
In all of the calamity, Amanda had forgotten to introduce herself. "My name is Amanda," she said as she looked through the van. "Oh yeah," Josh had said once Amanda had stated her name. "I knew you looked familer. We go to the same school. My name's -..." "I know who you are," Amanda replied as she cut him off mid sentence. "We've been going to the same schools since kindergarden." Joshua suddenly felt like a jerk and simply said to the whole party, "My name is Josh for anyone who dosen't already know." And he continued to drive silent as Amanda directed him to her house.

MadMel
"andrew" andrew said simply...he didn't want to talk..being and orphan, he usually kept to himself..a group of this many people was weird enough, but on top of that there was a death, a naked alien with an eternally long name who sounded like she was heralding the apocalypse..
andrew tried calming himself, closing his eyes...perhaps this was just a really, really f*cked up dream, and he would soon be waking up to a new day and a squash tournament before he knew it...why had he chased the damn meteorite?

Zalindrana
=Jason looked up at Andrew. He knew the face Andrew was doing. Trying so hard to wake up when he wasnt asleep.=

hey...

=Jason spoke softly. He had calmed down alot and resumed his shy demenor=

.... its no dream... I already tried...

=Jason pulled his legs to his chest and hugged them. This was all too much for him, but he was surprised he made it this far without running away. He didnt want to risk running into what ever it was that killed the other guy. He would feel better if others were with him if it did indeed happen.=

Quincy
Originally posted by Zalindrana
=Jason finally calmed down. He used his sleeve to wipe the blood from his face and hands then looked to Eve.. as she called herself.=

...Jason... My name is Jason..

In all of the calamity, Amanda had forgotten to introduce herself. "My name is Amanda," she said as she looked through the van.

"My name is Josh for anyone who dosen't already know." And he continued to drive silent

"andrew" andrew said simply...

The girl named Eve looked around at the faces that filled the van. They were young humans, and scared. But they were still helping her. Eve already felt as if she could trust them. And that sure was a good thing. If she wanted to stop the yeerks.

The ride passed, while the rain continued to beat down upon the van in the darkness of the streets. It was a sad day for Eve. A sad day for her people.

In the darkness of the van, a tear rolled down Eve's new face. Her brother...her sister...why couldn't she have helped them? Why couldn't she have -

Her thoughts were interrupted as the group of teens reached their destination. They had arrived at Amanda's house, and Eve stepped outside of the van behind Jason. The house was nice, and the gang fell in line behind Amanda, who lead them all downstairs through the bulky cellar doors from outside. The inside of the basement was finished, giving it a cozy homey look to it. There was a large couch, a big television screen, and a bar to the side. There was a hall that lead to an exercise room as well, though it didn't look like it was being used very often.

Eve sat down upon the couch, feeling safe for the moment, while pulling on a pair of clothes Amanda had given her to spare. The events of the crash had happened so quickly, it was all beginning to sink in. Luckily, her wounds were already beginning to heal themselves back together, thanks to her Andalite d.n.a.

Around the room, the group of teenagers looked awestruck, confused and anxious. And Eve realized that she owed them all answers.

"As you are all probably suspicious of, I am not from this planet. I come from a different galaxy, and I am here to warn the inhabitants of this planet from a global threat. Your planet is being invaded by a race of beings called Yeerks. The reason nobody knows of this invasion is because the yeerks are a parasitic organism that takes control of a host - in this planet's case - the human body."

Eve waited for this all to sink in before continuing.

"Unfortunately, the team I was with on my way to this planet was...attacked. We crashed and I am the sole-survivor. Since you have all seen alot more than you should have, I suppose I must entrust all of you....with this:"

Eve raised her hand, and it slowly began to glow a fluorescent white light. In an instant, a small cube appeared.

"This is a powerful artifact among my people. It will give you all the ability to copy the dna of whatever creature you touch, and transform into them. Similar as to how you saw me change into Amanda earlier. Speaking of which,"

Eve stood at this point. She didn't want to stay in the appearance of Amanda. She needed her own appearance. So, in front of everyones eyes, her body began to change yet again. This time, Eve was changing her body to her needs. In complete control of her appearance altering.

http://i314.photobucket.com/albums/ll440/ErroCook/blonde.jpg

Zalindrana
=Jason followed everyone down into the basement and as soon as he saw the couch he fell backwards onto it, already pretty tired. When Eve began to speak he sat up in order to better pay attention.=

Wow.... that sucks...

=Jason muttered under his breath. He didnt say it out loud so as to not disrupt Eve from speaking. He raised a hand to cover his eyes when the bright light appeared and when he looked again he saw the cube.'Change into animals?' He then looked at Eve as she changed again, though technically the first time in his eyes. his mind was racing with complex thoughts. Invading parasites. Alien Tech. He put a hand to his head squeezing his eyes hard in attempt to understand better. He suddenly opened his eyes and jumped away from everyone.=

How do we know no one here is already a Host?

The Big O
After Amanda caught her breath after seeing Eve change her form once again, she tried to answer Jason's question as best she knew how. "I don't think any of us would have helped her if one of us were a Host, Jason." She looked at Eve as she finished, "The way Eve is explaining it, these things...Yeerks...seem to be her race's enemy. Hence them attacking her ship."

"So is that what killed Zeke," Joshua asked. "And you're going to give us the power to turn into animals for what...? To fight a bunch of evil parasites?"

"That's what it sounds like she's saying," Amanda said.

"But what can we do? There's only five of us. That's hardly going to cause any damage to these things."

All the while the five of them were having this conversation, Amanda's 12 year old sister was listening and spying on them from the top of the stairs with her mouth open wide.

MadMel
andrew said nothing, but he was absorbing the information as well as anyone..animals...actual animal transformations..."i say we do it" he said finally.."if only to avenge zeke's death.."...he stepped into the middle of the group and turned to face them...as he did so, he saw something at the top of the stairs....a girl...someone had been listening....
'damn!' andrew thought...'for all we know, that girl could be a yeerk...however', andrew glanced at amanda...'they must be sisters' he concluded..'would amanda believe her own flesh and blood was a yeerk, and can i say anything without that girl knowing??'..an idea struck him..
reaching into his pocket he pulled out his phone...he wrote a quick text and gave the phone to amanda to read..the message said - dont act alarmed, but i think your sister i watching us
at the same time he continued with his little speech..."if we can do something, it would be for zeke and the countless who have probably died or lived in slavery because of these yeerks..we cant just back down from this.."

The Big O
Amanda glanced at the phone and then at the stairs. "Kris! What are you doing? Why aren't you sleep? Go back up stairs?"

"Did that girl...just change her shape? Who-who are all of these people? What are you guys talking about? I'm telling mom."

Before Kris could make it upstairs, Amanda grabbed her up and brought her down to the others. Kris' eyes were wide but she said nothing. She was just looking at everyone in astonishment.

"What do we do," Amanda asked Eve. "She most likely heard everything we were saying."

Zalindrana
=Jason let out a sigh. It was a good point. If one of them was a Yerk he douted they would of got here.=

So what do we do now?

The Big O
Kris snatched away from Amanda. "Yeah I heard everything you guys said. Aliens? Possession? POWERS?!" She looked at the floor for a second before looking up with a smile on her face, "Can I help?"

"WHAT," Amanda yelled. "No! Are you crazy? You're just a kid. We don't even know if we're going to do this."

"We're just kids, Amanda," Josh said. "And me and Andrew are in this. We're going to help Eve," he said walking over to the alien.

Amanda had a look of genuine surprise on her face. "What?"

"She said she's the only one. All of her friends are dead and earth could be next," Kris chimed in. "Who else can help her except the one's she run into?"

Amanda looked at Eve and back to her young sister, "What about mom and dad?"

"If they knew about this, they'd do."

Amanda groaned. "Well. I guess we're both in this, too. What about you Jason? Are you going to join the team?"

Zalindrana
umm...

=He fiddled with his hands nervously. then gulped hard.=

I dont suppose I have much choice... Either go with the flow or be a host to a freaky alien parasite.. Im in...

MadMel
"shes the only one"...the words rang in andrew's ears...being an orphan, he knew that feeling of utter loneliness too well....suddenly he snapped back to attention..."we arent certain whether or not your parent are yeerks" he blurted out..then he stopped..."sorry, i should have said that differently" he turned to eve.."is there a proper way of identifying a yeerk??"

Scarlet Fox
~Lily pushed through the basement door and ran down the stairs in her big black boots.~ Hey Josh I was wondering if I could borrow your... ~She stopped and looked at all the people~ Wow.. I didn't think you knew this many people..

Scarlet Fox
(( ^_^ replace "Josh" with Amanda. I thought it was at his house but apparently its Amanda's house. ))

The Big O
"Lily," Amanda said surprised. "What are you doing here?"

Kris cleared her throat. "I meant to tell you that Lily said she was coming over later. I had to lie to mom and dad about what you were doing to not answer the door for yourself. If I had a clue that you going to bring home...guests, I would have gave them a better excuse.

"They think you caught the bus to the library for a school project. I also told them that you called my phone about the bus being a little late. So you all should probably leave a come back through the front door or something."

"I have to admit, Kris, you get on my nerves most of the time but you have by back when I really need you." Amanda then looked at Eve and whispered, "What are we going to do about Lily? She's been my friend for ages and she won't leave without a proper excuse. Plus she can spot a liar from a mile away."

Scarlet Fox
~Lily put her hands on her hips and tilted her head to the side.~ Amanda? Whats going on? And why does that one look as if he is about to pee himself? ~She said nodding to Jason~ Come on girl fess up.

The Big O
"It's all rather hard to explain," Amanda breathed. "Plus, I'm not the one who should tell you." She looked back to Eve, "She really can be trusted."

Zalindrana
=Jason took a deep breath and got to his feet pointing at the new girl=

I am not about to pee myself thank you very much!

=He then looked to Amanda=

And how do we know she isnt already infected by the Yeerks?

Scarlet Fox
A what? What the heck is a Yeerk? ~She looked around the room then to the girl who Amanda was speaking to~ Whos the new girl? I havent seen her around.

Quincy
Eve's eyes FLARED. Shock hit her in the face almost instantly as she realized that they weren't alone. She'd been here for almost an hour now and ALREADY the most important secret to mankind was being spilled to every person they come into contact with. Not off to a great start thats for sure.

At the top of the stairs, it was a young girl who had heard - Amanda's sister. When Eve saw that Amanda wasn't worried, she relaxed a bit more, choosing to trust her new allies judgement. This new girl who had just entered however, was a different story.

She was a pretty human, Eve realized at first, and stood very proud. Still, she had no idea whether or not this person could be trusted. When Jason mentioned the yeerks, Eve gave him an angry look. But alas, if this person couldn't be trusted...there was always a cure...Eve felt for it in her back pocket...it was still there - the cold steel. She would only use it when necessary, but maybe this was the time.

Eve brushed her beautiful new hair out of her eyes as she turned to Josh. "Can this woman be trusted?" she said, pulling him aside from the rest of the crowd.

------------------------------------------------------------

The rain had subsided, and the puddles were lit in the glow of the stars. In the dead of the night, a scream rang out.

In the darkness of the town, a young woman was being held up against a wall - her assailant hidden in shadows. He held her with one arm, and in her ear was a long disgusting worm. She screamed as the slug made its way deeper into the inside of her head. Unable to bare the pain, the woman grew white as a sheet and fainted, as her attacker tossed her ragdoll body to the cold concrete of the street.

"Pathetic" he said, as he wiped the womans blood from his hands. The night was young, and he had work to do, so he started out from the alleyway when he realized he wasn't alone.

"You think that was funny?" This voice was young and stern.

"Oh its just you - Yeah I'm just having a bit of fun mate. Gonna do something about it?" The dark attacker said, his voice fast and challenging.

The other boy stepped out from the darkness, his shaggy brown hair almost covering his eyes. And in the ensuing silence, the two boys walked back into darkness.

They had a meeting.

Scarlet Fox
~Lily crossed her arms, a black tear going down her face as she looked away from everyone. Black because her mascara was running in with the tear. She then looked to Amanda.~ Look. If you guys dont want me here then fine. What ever. Ill go... I dont know, break into the school and chill in one of the class rooms or something... Im just NOT going back home.. ~She turned and began to head up the stairs~

The Big O
"I don't know why you'd ask me," Josh answerd. "She's Amanda's friend and I trust Amanda. If she says Lily's okay, then she's okay." While Josh and Eve were talking, Amanda ran up to Lily. "Oh, come on Lily. You don't even know these people. Quit with the water works. We were just discussing some plans for later. And Jason likes to make up his own words for things. Don't you, Jason," Amanda said to him with a menacing look. She could only hope that he could make up something off the top of his that would suffice Lily's curiosity.

Scarlet Fox
~Lily shook her head a bit~ No its not that... its... my dad... He.. he came home and he.. was diffrent somehow. He told me not to go anywhere then I found him in the kitchen attacking my mom. Last I saw I think he cut the side of her head cause she was holding the side of her face or something. I thought he was gona hurt me next so I grabbed a few things and came here... My backpack is upstairs.

The Big O
"Oh, Lily," was all Amanda could say as she put her hand over he mouth. For the many years that they have knew each other, Amanda has never known Lily's father to be anything more than a big teddy bear. "Well you can stay as long as you need to. My parents are going to be okay with that." Joshua heard some of the conversation between the two.

"When you say that your dad came back...different, what do you mean?"

Scarlet Fox
~Lily nodded softly as she pulled out a tissue frm between her breasts and wiped away the tears and fixed her mascara. She then looked to Joshua and just looked at him a moment~ What? Besides my dad suddenly coming in the house and attacking my mother? What the hell do you mean "What do I mean"?! ~She stepped towards him~ My father ATTACKED my MOTHER!!

The Big O
"I heard that part. I MEAN THE WAY HE ACTED IN GENERAL! His personality, the way he carried himself?" Josh was using the same tone she was using. He felt for her, he really did. But his parents were acting different, too, but he wasn't going around taking it out on random people. Plus, he just didn't liked to be yelled at.

MadMel
'one interruption after another' andrew thought impatiently..'this isnt really helping..'...despite everything he maintained his composure..."look can we stop yelling? we dont want to attract the attention of anyone else right now....besides, if we are doing this together, we're gonna have to get used to eachother.."

Zalindrana
=Jason sighed and leaned his head back in the chair in an attempt to calm down. He breathed in through his nose and out his mouth a few times before sitting up.=

Okay... I dont think she is one of them... I say we just let her in our little club and decide what to do next..

=He seemed to be dealing with the event a little better.=

Scarlet Fox
~Lily seemed about ready to slug Josh when Andrew interupted. She sighed softly and then fell on the couch.~ ... whats going on? Why are people staring to act... diffrently?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.