Solid Snake vs Sam Fisher

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Gumachi
There Both In Jungle

Can use weapons

First_Tsurugi06
Old (very old) news. Snake wins. More advanced equipment and tech, and a larger, more versatile array of weapons. The octocamo alone renders Fisher's goggles obsolete (the suit blocks infraread and night vision, not to mention its actual camo function literally blends him into the surface of what he lays in).

Zack Fair
Not to mention a shitload of feats that Snake has under his belt.

Gumachi
Sam could easily get on a pipe and snap snakes neck. Sam does(I think) what Snake does too. Snake got his ass kicked by a woman.

NonSensi-Klown
Sam gets his ass kicked by one guard with a machine gun.

Snake wins.

Gumachi
Sam ALWAYS carry a Assault Rifle.

NonSensi-Klown
Sam also can't handle a couple of guards. He gets wiped out. Snake can kill an entire base's worth of soldiers by himself.

Dark-Jaxx
Snake, although it is bullshit, does take on powerful superhumans by himself...

Gumachi
Originally posted by NonSensi-Klown
Sam also can't handle a couple of guards. He gets wiped out. Snake can kill an entire base's worth of soldiers by himself.

Who said he needed help? And he can't kill a couple guards how did he kills over 100 guards?

Zack Fair
First and foremost Solid Snake never got beat by a woman. You are mistaking them. The Snake that got pawned by the Boss was Naked Snake. And The Boss would handle Sam no problem. Shit she is the mother of CQC and a legend.

Solid Snake has the edge in strength, speed, durability, H2H skills, CQC, accuracy hell you name it.

Sam would be hard pressed to beat Old Snake let alone Solid Snake in his prime.

NonSensi-Klown
Originally posted by Gumachi
Who said he needed help? And he can't kill a couple guards how did he kills over 100 guards?

I don't know, considering the world "help" wasn't even MENTIONED in my post. You tell me.

Gumachi
First and foremost Solid Snake never got beat by a woman. You are mistaking them. The Snake that got pawned by the Boss was Naked Snake. And The Boss would handle Sam no problem. Shit she is the mother of CQC and a legend.

Solid Snake has the edge in strength, speed, durability, H2H skills, CQC, accuracy hell you name it.

Sam would be hard pressed to beat Old Snake let alone Solid Snake in his prime.

So? Master or not still laid his ass down.

Hewhoknowsall
Solid Snake beats super natural/bionically enhanced characters and takes down metal gears and such. Splinter cell is a copycat of MGS only that Sam has never taken down a super natural being.

Gumachi
It's not copycat sad

Anyway I thought Solid Snake was from MGS3.

SORRY GUYS I MEAN'T NAKED SNAKE VS SAM FISHER.

First_Tsurugi06
Sam loses all the same. Naked Snake/Big Boss has taken his own fair share of the supernatural, and has his own good list of combat feats as well.

Zack Fair
Not to mention Jack will be fighting Sam in the jungle and Jack should have the advantage on him with that.

Sado22
if this is Big Boss then Sam has almsot EVERY egde taken away from him because Big Boss>>>forests. at least solid is not so skilled in forests so it would have been okay for Sam to take him on. Big Boss ftw.

@Zack: solid got beat by Fortune didnt he? MGS2 she beat him and had him handcuffed too. then again, there's not much he or anyone could do to Fortune considering that bullets never hit her while she walks around with a electric canon. the fact that Solid was still in one piece is probably a feat too considering that Fortune's weapon could pierce through steel.

P.S. what IS big boss's name? Boss keeps calling him Jack but when Ocelot asks for his name he says John. wtf?

NonSensi-Klown
John might have been in reference to "John Doe", basically the universal name for people trying to protect their real names or don't have a name...

John and Jane Doe are code words for identified people.

Sado22
i know. but Snake said "john" when Ocelot asked for his REAL name. that's what had me confused. Jack or John, goddamnit!! mad

P.S. they are pretty ordinary names though. Iroquis Pliskin was a cool name. why couldn't they come up with something like that? John... mad

Wil7

You are talking about a gameplay thing that can happen.

NonSensi-Klown
No, it can't.

Sam has never defeated five+ guards all armed with assault rifles in open combat.

Canonically.

Wil7
No, it can't.

Sam has never defeated five+ guards all armed with assault rifles in open combat.

Canonically.

I don't remember that EVER happening in a cut scene. I have seen my dad take out a gun and kill, I think it was 4, or 5.

NonSensi-Klown
You're right, it has never happened in a cutscene.

Because canonically, Sam dies in one hit because he's completely human and doesn't have any superhuman abilities, so four men shooting at you would kill you.

Snake, on the other hand, is superhuman.

Wil7
You're right, it has never happened in a cutscene.

Because canonically, Sam dies in one hit because he's completely human and doesn't have any superhuman abilities, so four men shooting at you would kill you.

Snake, on the other hand, is superhuman.

I am not saying that Fisher would win, actually, Snake kills him pretty quickly, but you can survive about 4 maybe 5 hits. But yeah, if you don't have a gun out when the 4 guards are coming around the corner, press start, quit, and try it again.

niduin
yeah this is way easy big boss would track him down and slit his throat

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.