Superman vs Odin (Twist)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Great Galen
Okay so this is basically current supes recovering his PC stats/attributes, this time he is up agaisn't the king of skyfathers..ODIN. The fight takes place on earth, both have encountered each other without preperation...who takes it?

PRAYERRUN
wow....

xJLxKing
I dont think superman can win. Yes, he is stronger, faster, smarter, and younger big grin, but Odin has powerful magic. If Superman can stop his magic using combos of Speed, and Strenght, then yes can win.

DigiMark007
Odin beats 50 Supermen. Nay, 100.

golem370
I think if Odin can grow large enough to fight Surtur then he could also increase his strength to that level which is like Class 100 x 1,000,000

The Great Galen
Well Odin is beastly that's for sure, right now im undecided.

Enyalus
Not this crap again.

Odin stomps him, x20.

The Great Galen
Hmm I disagree, if anything based on feats and what not I'd say this could split.

DigiMark007
Superman has destroyed galaxies as collateral damage in a battle with someone?

Nihilist
lol

guy222
odin

fascistcrusader
Odin

Zack Fair
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Superman has destroyed galaxies as collateral damage in a battle with someone?

No...his speed alone is a threat to the universe.

DarkOdin
Odin all the way.

He has the Odinforce which he could use to increase any of strength duraabilty stamia . too much supes

He blast are powerful enough to destroy muiltiple galaxy when not even directed at them.

He has could just use his wisdom and just drain supes of all he solar power or space dump him by a red sun.

wasn't Pc supes super weak agaisnt magic or was that a different verison

shokosugi
Superman DC's golden child versus A B-list Marvel character? No freakin way.

Superman beats this old guys rear end.

Priest

The Great Galen
Originally posted by DarkOdin
Odin all the way.

He has the Odinforce which he could use to increase any of strength duraabilty stamia . too much supes

He blast are powerful enough to destroy muiltiple galaxy when not even directed at them.

He has could just use his wisdom and just drain supes of all he solar power or space dump him by a red sun.

wasn't Pc supes super weak agaisnt magic or was that a different verison

As of yet, we don't know the extent of Odin's physical force. Supes could move stars with his breath alone and he is physically durable enough to withstand blast that have the potency of multiple galaxies. Supes speed can allow him to hop dimensions/time and his speed threaten the multiverse. As I see it, both of these guys could be equally matched but Supes could take it.

Enyalus
Not really, Galen. PC Supes was weak against magic. Severely. And I haven't seen anything to suggest that Current Supes is any more durable against it.

Odin = Magical Uberness.

ultimatethor
Originally posted by Enyalus
Not this crap again.

Odin stomps him, x20.

The Great Galen
Not really, Galen. PC Supes was weak against magic. Severely. And I haven't seen anything to suggest that Current Supes is any more durable against it.

Odin = Magical Uberness.

What.....current Supes has already demonstrated that this"weakness"is merely mental then anything else. There are pleanty of situations currently where he has negated magical effects. As of yet, Odin hasn't displayed any type of speed that would suggest he could react to Supes blitz.

The Great Galen
Originally posted by ultimatethor

Its a stomp if Supes decides to BFR Odin into another dimension.

Zack Fair
I don't know much about Odin, but I think he is capable of traveling through dimensions. I mean...he is the Big Daddy of skyfathers after all. If he can't then what does that say about him and the rest of them?

The Great Galen
Can he traverse diemension as easily as Supes can and can he move at the speed Supes is able to.

ultimatethor
Originally posted by The Great Galen
Its a stomp if Supes decides to BFR Odin into another dimension.

U really are brilliant. Thor odins son( who is using only a fraction of the Odin force) can travel from dimension very easily and yet Odin somehow cant. eek!

Eel O'Brien
No one is stomping Odin. Pulling a win is one thing, but Odin ain't getting stomped.

The Great Galen
U really are brilliant. Thor odins son( who is using only a fraction of the Odin force) can travel from dimension very easily and yet Odin somehow cant. eek!

Can Odin or Thor move at Supes speed?

ultimatethor
Can Odin or Thor move at Supes speed?

And this affects odin being able to travel through dimensions how?

Silent Master
Odin has granted superspeed to Theilf(sp), I see no reason that he couldn't grant it to himself.

The Great Galen
And this affects odin being able to travel through dimensions how?

Well IMO, I don't see Odin traversing dimensions as easily as Supes who can hope time/plains if he wanted.

ultimatethor
Well IMO, I don't see Odin traversing dimensions as easily as Supes who can hope time/plains if he wanted.

Odin is able to not only move from dimension to dimension without any effort but can also affect things in different dimensions as well. Seriously do u know who odin is?
Supes can "hop time/planes" if he wants? rolling on floor laughing thats silver surfer level stuff.

The Great Galen
Odin is able to not only move from dimension to dimension without any effort but can also affect things in different dimensions as well. Seriously do u know who odin is?
Supes can "hop time/planes" if he wants? rolling on floor laughing thats silver surfer level stuff.

Really, so could a punch from either of these guys send someone crashing through the time barrier?

ultimatethor
Really, so could a punch from either of these guys send someone crashing through the time barrier?

Ok ive had it with ur bufoonery. Are u mentally ill? How does punching someone through the time barrier have anything to do with how easily u can traverse dimensions and time? doh

The Great Galen
Ok ive had it with ur bufoonery. Are u mentally ill? How does punching someone through the time barrier have anything to do with how easily u can traverse dimensions and time? doh

Well aside from the fact that u havn't verifed that ablity for the characters u mentioned,basically supes mobility is so vast he could traverse multiple plains which isnt something ive seen from Odin.Although I guess i can take ur word for it since ur such a credible poster.

xJLxKing
Supes can "hop time/planes" if he wants? rolling on floor laughing thats silver surfer level stuff. Whats your point? Superman can also do the same. In fact he moves from dimension to dimension by vibrating. Can Odin Do that? No!! Not only that but Odin's face Strenght, Speed, Durability isn't even near PC Superman. Unless Odin uses his Magic/Odin Force ON TIME, then there is no way he stop Superman from beating him down before he can use Odin/Force. Remember power is nothing if you don't have time to use it. As far as I know, Odin doesn't have his high Speed Like Superman. REMEMBER they see each other and attack, no prep/

The Great Galen
Originally posted by xJLxKing
Whats your point? Superman can also do the same. In fact he moves from dimension to dimension by vibrating. Can Odin Do that? No!! Not only that but Odin's face Strenght, Speed, Durability isn't even near PC Superman. Unless Odin uses his Magic/Odin Force ON TIME, then there is no way he stop Superman from beating him down before he can use Odin/Force. Remember power is nothing if you don't have time to use it. As far as I know, Odin doesn't have his high Speed Like Superman. REMEMBER they see each other and attack, no prep/

Correct sir

Mindset
facepalm

The Great Galen
Alright thats it, ur getting reported u have trolled enough of my threads as it is.

Mindset
ok

facepalm

ultimatethor
Well aside from the fact that u havn't verifed that ablity for the characters u mentioned,basically supes mobility is so vast he could traverse multiple plains which isnt something ive seen from Odin.Although I guess i can take ur word for it since ur such a credible poster.

Lord God! U cant even stay focused on one point!

U havent read a thor comic in ur life and u have the audacity to say "Its something i havent seen from odin". U dont even know what the heck iu are talking about. Multiple planes? Multiple planes of what? Both odin and thor are able to easily move from Asgard to earth. There u idiot! thats crossdimensional travel! Why in the world do u enjoy making a fool of urself so much? laughing out loud

Nihilist
Alright thats it, ur getting reported u have trolled enough of my threads as it is.

facepalmwhat a douche

Priest
facepalm

ultimatethor
Whats your point? Superman can also do the same. In fact he moves from dimension to dimension by vibrating. Can Odin Do that? No!! Not only that but Odin's face Strenght, Speed, Durability isn't even near PC Superman. Unless Odin uses his Magic/Odin Force ON TIME, then there is no way he stop Superman from beating him down before he can use Odin/Force. Remember power is nothing if you don't have time to use it. As far as I know, Odin doesn't have his high Speed Like Superman. REMEMBER they see each other and attack, no prep/

Ok, please dont take this the wrong way, but i seriously advise that IF U DO NOT HAVE A GOOD GRASP ON THE TOPIC BEING DISCUSSED DO NOT COMMENT! U only end up looking really stupid. My point was not that PC superman cannot do the same, but that it is absolutely asinine to say that Odin cannot travel from dimension to dimension or and hence can be BFRed! The method of dimensional travel IS ABSOLUTELY IRRELEVANT!!!!.

Christ, So much foolishness in one thread!

The Great Galen
Lord God! U cant even stay focused on one point!

U havent read a thor comic in ur life and u have the audacity to say "Its something i havent seen from odin". U dont even know what the heck iu are talking about. Multiple planes? Multiple planes of what? Both odin and thor are able to easily move from Asgard to earth. There u idiot! thats crossdimensional travel! Why in the world do u enjoy making a fool of urself so much? laughing out loud

Wow, so in otherwords u dont have a example and ur just ranting again. Anyhow Supes BRF him through time or to some other dminesion.

Priest
Wow, so in otherwords u dont have a example and ur just ranting again. Anyhow Supes BRF him through time or to some other dminesion.
Has Superman done that?

xJLxKing
Ok, please dont take this the wrong way, but i seriously advise that IF U DO NOT HAVE A GOOD GRASP ON THE TOPIC BEING DISCUSSED DO NOT COMMENT! U only end up looking really stupid. My point was not that PC superman cannot do the same, but that it is absolutely asinine to say that Odin cannot travel from dimension to dimension or and hence can be BFRed! The method of dimensional travel IS ABSOLUTELY IRRELEVANT!!!!.

Christ, So much foolishness in one thread!
Actually you don't understand what I am trying to point out. Here is a question. How does Odin travel? Speed, or Teleportation? What his source? His base speed, Amped speed, or Odin force(Same thing I know)?
I know he has an option of all of them. I know his base stats quite well and I know his Speed is not on the same level as Superman. I also know that you know that Superman is a threat to the universe when he Speed travels(very fast). Right? I know Odin doesn't have that as his base speed.

Now If you read my first post I stated that Odin would win once he starts using his Magic/Odin Force, but the question is can he use it if he just bumbs into Superman?? Will he have time to amp his powers on top before Superman uses his higher strenght, and speed???

ultimatethor

So wait cant u read? U did not see the part of my post where i specifically mentioned Odin and thor travelling from Asgard to earth? U seriously didnt see that part? sad this is pathetic.

The Great Galen
Originally posted by Priest
Has Superman done that?

He has BRF'ed ooponents in the past. althought I dont really think he needs to. Judging by there normal battle tendencies and stats, Odin has peak skyfather level magical output but Supes has "universe threatening"speed. IMO I dont see Odin overcoming the speed advantage.

The Great Galen
So wait cant u read? U did not see the part of my post where i specifically mentioned Odin and thor travelling from Asgard to earth? U seriously didnt see that part? sad this is pathetic.

That's there home, I wouldnt consider someone being able to open the door to there house and walk in a example of"dimension hoping".

ultimatethor
Actually you don't understand what I am trying to point out. Here is a question. How does Odin travel? Speed, or Teleportation? What his source? His base speed, Amped speed, or Odin force(Same thing I know)?
I know he has an option of all of them. I know his base stats quite well and I know his Speed is not on the same level as Superman. I also know that you know that Superman is a threat to the universe when he Speed travels(very fast). Right? I know Odin doesn't have that as his base speed.

Now If you read my first post I stated that Odin would win once he starts using his Magic/Odin Force, but the question is can he use it if he just bumbs into Superman?? Will he have time to amp his powers on top before Superman uses his higher strenght, and speed???

Ok, I will ADVISE THIS AGAIN!. If u DONT UNDERSTAND WHAT IS BEING TALKED ABOUT DO NOT COMMENT!!!!!!. I never made mention of odins speed in comparison to supermans nor any of his physical stats. I was just pointing out to that big fool Great Galen how much of a fool he really is.

Lord Feron
Nice more Supes wackness!

xJLxKing
Don't call people fools. Don't be so quick to deal out death and judgement. It can come and bite you in the ass.

Any ways I understand what is talked about, but I still asked you question. Answer em!!

The Great Galen
Ok, I will ADVISE THIS AGAIN!. If u DONT UNDERSTAND WHAT IS BEING TALKED ABOUT DO NOT COMMENT!!!!!!. I never made mention of odins speed in comparison to supermans nor any of his physical stats. I was just pointing out to that big fool Great Galen how much of a fool he really is.

U didnt point out a thing, 3 post later and u still havnt countered my point.

ultimatethor
That's there home, I wouldnt consider someone being able to open the door to there house and walk in a example of"dimension hoping".

What?!?!?! Asgard is in a completely different dimension from earth. To be able to move from Asgard to earth, Thor and Odin have to bend the dimensional barriers separating the dimensions. He isnt opening the door to his house at all. The same thing happens when Odin goes to Olympus or Hela's dimension or Mephisto'dimension.

Priest
He has BRF'ed ooponents in the past. althought I dont really think he needs to. Judging by there normal battle tendencies and stats, Odin has peak skyfather level magical output but Supes has "universe threatening"speed. IMO I dont see Odin overcoming the speed advantage.
Has superman bfred an opponent to another time line or dimention? no expression

ultimatethor
U didnt point out a thing, 3 post later and u still havnt countered my point.

U made absolutely no point! Saying that Odin can be Bfred when he and Thor show the ability to cross dimensions evrytime they leave asgard only shows the fool u are. But please continue, This will just be an addition to ur long list of idotic comments( surfer is weak to magic,Surfer redirected the crunch,Not knowing what a gear is etc)

xJLxKing
Originally posted by Priest
Has superman bfred an opponent to another time line or dimention? no expression
What is BF? Also, if you mean can he teleport someone, then the answer is yes.

The Great Galen
U made absolutely no point! Saying that Odin can be Bfred when he and Thor show the ability to cross dimensions evrytime they leave asgard only shows the fool u are. But please continue, This will just be an addition to ur long list of idotic comments( surfer is weak to magic,Surfer redirected the crunch,Not knowing what a gear is etc)

Right cause according to u SS completly absorbed the crunch energies, oh and lets not forget SS "h2h supspeed"or his physical strength. Supes moving a solar system sized gear is just...well a gear so why does it matter right.

The Great Galen
What?!?!?! Asgard is in a completely different dimension from earth. To be able to move from Asgard to earth, Thor and Odin have to bend the dimensional barriers separating the dimensions. He isnt opening the door to his house at all. The same thing happens when Odin goes to Olympus or Hela's dimension or Mephisto'dimension.

Don't u think his power is inclinded to be able to go back to asgard since thats...umm I dunno where he is from. That really isnt dimension hoping,unless going to different cities are all considered dimension hoping these days....

Mindset
Was it a solar system sized gear, you never answered me?

The Great Galen
I already stated and verified my point beforehand, not in the mood to go through it again. Besides that im not the one claiming SS is immune to magic or that he has superspeed h2h.

ultimatethor
Right cause according to u SS completly absorbed the crunch energies, oh and lets not forget SS "h2h supspeed"or his physical strength. Supes moving a solar system sized gear is just...well a gear so why does it matter right.

Still no iota of truth within u is there? I never said Ss absorbed the crunch. I always stuck with what was on panel and used the word "channel". I also have never ever talked about SS "h2h" speed. I have only ever mentioned his general "combat speed" and focused on his ability to intiate blasts while moving at superspeeds. What more lies do u have?lol

The Great Galen
Still no iota of truth within u is there? I never said Ss absorbed the crunch. I always stuck with what was on panel and used the word "channel". I also have never ever talked about SS "h2h" speed. I have only ever mentioned his general "combat speed" and focused on his ability to intiate blasts while moving at superspeeds. What more lies do u have?lol

U claimed he could fight like WW and Supes, quit trolling wit backtracking plz.

ultimatethor
Don't u think his power is inclinded to be able to go back to asgard since thats...umm I dunno where he is from. That really isnt dimension hoping,unless going to different cities are all considered dimension hoping these days....

Ayayayaya!. Please show me where it is stated that thor has a special ability to go back to asgard. Also even with this ur imaginary ability, thor wud only be able to leave return to asgard, He wud still have to bend the dimensional barriers of earth in order to get there in the first place let alone for guys like Mephisto dimension, Hela's dimension, Olympus. etc Also u r actually are comparing moving from one dimension to another to moving from city to city? More and more nonsense.

ultimatethor
U claimed he could fight like WW and Supes, quit trolling wit backtracking plz.

Do u want me to really make a fool of u and quote the exact post where i specifically mentioned him fighting using "blasts'?

ultimatethor
I already stated and verified my point beforehand, not in the mood to go through it again. Besides that im not the one claiming SS is immune to magic or that he has superspeed h2h.

Here another lie, I dare u to find such a claim where i said SS is immune to magic.or commented on his h2h speed Keep the lies coming sad

darthgoober
Do u want me to really make a fool of u and quote the exact post where i specifically mentioned him fighting using "blasts'?
Don't bother, he's just trying to derail the thread because he's losing...

Let him be the one to get in trouble for going off topic.

Nihilist
Originally posted by darthgoober
Don't bother, he's just trying to derail the thread because he's losing... as usual

The Great Galen
Still waiting 4 my points to ve countered actually....waiting is fun.

ultimatethor
Originally posted by darthgoober
Don't bother, he's just trying to derail the thread because he's losing...

Let him be the one to get in trouble for going off topic.

True words of wisdom.

Harbinger
Odin.

darthgoober

gogogadgetgo
hahahaha at this thread

anybody who thinks superman can take even one win from odin is a dumbass idiot and should go read some actual comics with odin in it!!! hahahahahah morrrrrrroooooonnnnnn!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Enyalus
I have plenty of Post-Crisis Superman issues, Galen. Can you kindly point me to an instance where he overcomes a serious magical power, anywhere close to the level Odin is at? A scan? An issue number? A particular example?

Badabing
Guys, stop with the flaming, trolling, name calling and hissy fits. This thread has had too many problems. Next time I have to respond about problems here I'll be warning, banning and closing.

Enyalus
Originally posted by Badabing
Guys, stop with the flaming, trolling, name calling and hissy fits. This thread has had too many problems. Next time I have to respond about problems here I'll be warning, banning and closing.

You know you love the attention.

Mindset
Badabing

Badaboom

Badabing
You know you love the attention. Originally posted by Mindset
Badabing

Badaboom laughing out loud

I can't stay mad at you guys. durfist

Enyalus
We love you, too, Bada.

The Great Galen
Anyhow Supes wins.

Nihilist
odin

Kasper Gutman
Jake Olsen surfs the net checking out KillerMovies.com like usual and stumbles into this thread. Loki while spying on him thinks hmm...this all powerful Superman person seems like just the tool to destroy my step father Odin. Odin, while sitting on the seat that sees all (hldskskjalf) giggles at the thought and goes back to eyeing The Enchantress.

Nestical
Anyhow Supes wins.

sure this isnt fangirl?they both sound just as idiotic than the other. laughing supes gets stomped

SuperiorTech
odin

Wei Phoenix

Not necessarily, Juggernaut can't just hop back to the Crimson Cosmos and that is supposed to be his home kind of.

Wei Phoenix
Odin wins.

ultimatethor
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Odin wins.

The Great Galen
Supes 10/10

kgkg
PC supes was good but not Odin level

Enyalus
Originally posted by kgkg
PC supes was good but not Odin level

Yeah. Any sensible person knows this.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.