Kim Kaphwan's pet projects, Chang Koehan and Choi Bounge

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Snafu the Great
For a bad-ass Taekwondo master, Kim Kaphwan sure runs with a strange crowd. He has a rival who shares his 'extreme' views on justice, a girl who fancies herself as a superhero, among other things.

Then there are these two, Chang and Choi.

These two ex-criminals are Kim's pet projects has in rehabilitation. Apparently, Kim has succeeded, since they haven't killed him...yet.

Plus, they were fun to play with in CvSNK. Choi runs the distraction while Chang smacks you with the iron ball.

So these two knuckleheads deserve our respect.

Chang Koehan's Bio

Nickname: The Human Wrecker Ball
Nationality: Korean
Date of Birth October 21, 1958
Height: 7'5"
Weight: 675 lbs
Hair: None. He's bald
Eyes: Brown
Blood Type: B
Family: Unknown
Hobbies: Breaking things
Favorite Food: Roasted whole sheep (or in some cases, cow), especially while eating the last leg
Favorite Sport: Table Tennis
Dislikes: Centipedes, days of training (just don't tell Kim!)
Signature Weapon: Iron Ball
Fighting Style: Combination of Taekwondo and Power-based attacks

He was once a feared and violent criminal in Korea. He was spotted by Kim Kaphwan from a prison's surveillance footage and he wanted to use Chang's strength "for justice". Though Chang easily broke out of prison, he was caught by Kim and forced to undergo Kim's "Rehabilitation project" in KOF. During this time, he befriends a fellow convict who was also caught by Kim, Choi Bounge. Together, they initially schemed for ways of escape but they eventually mellow out and enjoy their companions' company -with protests saying otherwise. Because both him and Choi convinced Kim to join the Garou Team in The King of Fighters XI, they appear in the Garou Team's ending celebrating with them at the PaoPao Cafe.

Choi Bounge's Bio

Nickname: The Incisive Mad Slasher
Nationality: Korean
Date of Birth October 25, 1961
Height:5'
Weight: 97 lbs
Hair:None. He's bald
Eyes: Brown - usually wears a pair of shades to hide them
Blood Type: B
Family: has a wife, name unknown
Hobbies: Cutting things
Favorite Food: Crabs
Favorite Sport: Rhythmic Gymnastics
Dislikes: Konnyaku jelly
Signature Weapon: Slasher claws
Fighting Style: Combination of Taekwondo and self-taught claw-based and speed-based fighting skills

He was a late-night predator who chanced to have stalked on Kim during one of his nightly walks. After he was bested by his prey, Choi was forced by Kim to undergo his "Rehabilitation project", in hopes of using the criminal's skills not "in the name of evil." During this time, he also met and befriended fellow criminal, Chang Koehan. Since then, the two have attempted to escape from Kim's training with little success, stressed often to the point of comic relief. The situation hasn't gotten any more lenient with the arrival of Jhun Hoon, who shares Kim's overzealous passion for justice and rehabilitation.

Snafu the Great
http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/snk/images//b/bb/Chang-choi-cvs.jpg

I-Drop
WTF? Choi's not 5 ft tall by any means. He looks like he's closer to 3ft.

Snafu the Great
Originally posted by I-Drop
WTF? Choi's not 5 ft tall by any means. He looks like he's closer to 3ft.

I checked SNK Wiki. He's 5 feet even. That kinda shocked me too.

I-Drop
I'm sure ya did. You always do good reasearch. I'm just going by how small his sprite looks compared to other people listed at or around that height

Snafu the Great
Originally posted by I-Drop
I'm sure ya did. You always do good reasearch. I'm just going by how small his sprite looks compared to other people listed at or around that height

I noticed that too. If he was actually 5', then he would be 2" shorter than Sakura. He actually DOES looks like he's 3, maybe 4' tall. SNK needs to revamp some of their profiles.

I-Drop
Ditto. Always thought Choi was cool. Looks like a lil' Freddy Krueger. He makes a very small target

Sado22
well, if you look at his sprites he's usually hunched over and his knees are bent. on top of that most of the boys in KoF are in the 6f00t neighborhood. its kinda understanable why he looks so short.
btw, even 5foot is pretty short...and the fact that he's usually around Chang probably enhances that effect. its easy to fool the mind after all.

~Sado

I-Drop
A 5ft guy would still look taller, even w/his knees bent & hunched over

Sado22
probably. he'd look around 4 foot and IMO i think choi looks that much. i think 3 is stretching it.........or rather, compressing it but you get the point.

I-Drop
?

Sado22
!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.