Phoenix Of The White Crown vs The Fury

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Great Galen
2 powerful beings go at it, who wins?

Enyalus
I think she could win via BFR.

The Great Galen
I don't have a clue about Fury to be hoenst, I just see his name a lot here and he's supposed to be some abstract level being.

Enyalus
Originally posted by The Great Galen
I don't have a clue about Fury to be hoenst, I just see his name a lot here and he's supposed to be some abstract level being.

He'd be kinda like H/P DD, except with the ability to adapt faster, to whatever the situation required. (I guess Amazo and DD combined.)

Still though, I think Phoenix can simply amputate the timeline he's in or influence events prior to his creation which would nullify his existence...Something, for at least the BFR.

SoulDevourer
Fury' not abstract but it's on the same level if not above abstract cosmic beings (roughly Eternity or something like that; even higher) at least toward the end

Phoenix cant even warp reality (she can fire energy blasts & stuff but can't warp reality) so this means Jim Jaspers is leagues above Phoenix

and Fury beat MJJ

so Phoenix aint got a chance against Fury, Fury adapts => easy win for the bot

Enyalus
Originally posted by SoulDevourer
Phoenix cant even warp reality (she can fire energy blasts & stuff but can't warp reality) so this means Jim Jaspers is leagues above Phoenix

That's really bad logic.

I mean, MJJ can't resurrect himself. Phoenix can. And she has matter manipulation abilities to make up for the lack of reality manipulation abilities.

SoulDevourer
yeah but Fury just adapts to all this. therefore Phoenix has no chance

plot device comrade, simple as that like it or not big grin Fury's to MV what Doomsday's to DC (too bad they did no crossover between the two)

The Great Galen
Although if she controls the timestream couldnt she just wipe him from existence?

Enyalus
Originally posted by SoulDevourer
yeah but Fury just adapts to all this. therefore Phoenix has no chance

plot device comrade, simple as that like it or not big grin Fury's to MV what Doomsday's to DC (too bad they did no crossover between the two)

Comrade? Okay. We're cool now.

Long live the Motherland and Uncle Joe!

SoulDevourer
Originally posted by The Great Galen
Although if she controls the timestream couldnt she just wipe him from existence? nope jasper made it resistant to that as well (it survived nullification)

SoulDevourer
Originally posted by Enyalus
Comrade? Okay. We're cool now.

Long live the Motherland and Uncle Joe! I get teh same reaction everytime hehe ^__^

Knowsbleed33
Fury can find a way.

complexbrother
http://www.dragonhero.com/graphics/marvel2/phoenix-jean.jpg

guy222
WPOTC

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.