Pre-Crisis Karate Kid Vs Champion Of The Universe

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cloud102
Who wins?

cloud102
Edit

Enyalus
Champion without the gem goes down hard.

Even with the gem he'd be in trouble.

cloud102
Isn't he a master of martial arts across the universe like Gamor or Val?

Enyalus
Originally posted by cloud102
Isn't he a master of martial arts across the universe like Gamor or Val?

Yeah. Supposedly he's mastered countless fighting arts. But when he had the gem, even Thanos says that his moves are predictable and easily read (and avoided.) So, uh...

*shrugs* With the gem, I doubt Val would be able to harm him too much. Without it, I'd say he gets trashed.

Nihilist
kk wins.... pc guys never lose on here

The Great Galen
Champ is unfortunate, the guy should easily be peers with skyfathers IMO but marvel had other plans. Anyhow Val takes this handily.

Space M ummy
Originally posted by The Great Galen
Champ is unfortunate, the guy should easily be peers with skyfathers IMO but marvel had other plans. Anyhow Val takes this handily.

seconded. Champ is a classic example of why we should NEVER, EVER use marvel directory entries to gauge abilities.

going off of his listing, champ should be utterly invincible. Millions of years of fighting experience, limitless strength and speed and inexhaustible stamina, even without the gem.

yet he's been mercilessly beaten down in nearly every encounter in recent memory.

Dark-Jaxx
Aunt May in a wheelchair could beat Chumpion.

Premutos
I don't get why Batman clasifies as a street leveler and Karate Kid as a High Meta (!) if both of them harness the Power of Bullshit pretty much equally.

Warrior18
Champion is a jobber who is only good on paper and in bios. KK kicks his rear all day long.

The Great Galen
I'd always considered KK herald personally, although I think Bruce is only street level.

Premutos
I'm starting to realize that KK is Skyfather level at the very least, pretty much like Batman. People like Thanos or Jenny Quantum won't have shit on him.

KK would so kick and chop the crap outta the Spectre.

cloud102
There was a cool Val feat that he created an earthquake and the quake line went all the way to the enemy on a high pillar. He also stopped an earthquake by stomping his foot on the ground.

guy222
KK

Premutos
Exactly, just the feat that made me realize how insanely powerful KK was! BP putting an armbar on the Silver Surfer or Batman kicking Darkseid in the face can't even compare with that one.

cloud102
Some other Pre-Crisis KK feats/abilities:

He had the ability to anticipate other people's moves. Like Midnighter/Batgirl.

Zero Hour Val made a super durable being cough up blood, who was from a higher gravity.

Pre-Crisis Val heard Emerald Empress's heart beat hundreds of feat away. Better sesnes than even Daredevil.

Premutos
I'm starting to understand why Keith Giffen is so fond of killing off Karate Kid every time he gets to write LoS.

iceman24567
Lols yeah he is crazy but he does win how does martial arts increase hearing?

The Great Galen
Well MA requires a physical dicipline that sharpens the senses, Val's particular form of MA is clearly beyond the scope of anything anyone has seen...so it doesnt surprise me that much.

Zack Fair
Anyone who tangos with PC Superboy can whoop Champion's sorry ass.

Bada's Palin
Originally posted by Zack Fair
Anyone who tangos with PC Superboy can whoop Champion's sorry ass.

Really?

Because that list is LOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG.

Enyalus
Originally posted by Bada's Palin
Really?

Ali rings a bell.

Anywho, if Champion has his gem, he wins.

Without it, he's toast.

The Great Galen
Originally posted by Bada's Palin
Really?

Umm...no. Anyhow with or without the PG Champion loses for the majority.

Zack Fair
Ali didn't tango PC Superboy :P

He box/pawned the Man himself.

Ali > Champion.

Duh?

Enyalus
Originally posted by Zack Fair
Ali didn't tango PC Superboy :P

You're right. I didn't read your other comment carefully enough before, lol.

And Champion's boxing > Ali's boxing. stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.