waltz with bashir

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jaden101
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/7/73/Waltz_with_Bashir.jpg

being proclaimed the world's 1st ever animated documentary...it was created by Ari Folman, a ex Israeli army officer who had 1st hand experience of the Sabra and Shatila massacre of Palestinians by a fundamentalist Lebanese Christian terror group in which as many as 3500 men, women and children were slaughtered while Israeli soldiers were a few hundred yards away and under no orders to stop the killings

ylzO9vbEpPg

the film is also based around the event above...but from Ari's perspective as he tries to piece back together that time in his life that he seems to have forgotten about, by interviewing old army friends

visually one of the most amazing animated films i've ever seen...and a real life footage scene at the end that will hit most people hard

MildPossession
For some bloody reason every time I see the title I get reminded of that idiot media psychologist who was caught using other peoples work in his books...

Anyway, it has been on my must see list for a while, can't wait to see it.

The last political/war animation I saw was Persepolis and that was fantastic, so will be interesting to see another one but in documentary form.

BlazingBarrells
Looks great. Can't wait.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.