Sand vs. Spiral

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Cavalier
They fight in Cairo

complexbrother
Spiral will turn Sand into glass.

Cavalier
For the sake of argument:

Sand will KO Spiral with a concentrated earthquake, like what he did to Grundy.

Bentley
I don't know anything about Sand, but Spiral can probably just teleport herself into the air and send Sand to the stone age.

Cavalier
Originally posted by Bentley
I don't know anything about Sand, but Spiral can probably just teleport herself into the air and send Sand to the stone age. Sand can move into the ground so he can't be targetted, and use constructs to hit Spiral.

Bentley
I suppose it really depends on how Sand powers work, but since Spiral can sense someone's presence getting into the ground would be for naught to prevent bfr.

Cavalier
Originally posted by Bentley
I suppose it really depends on how Sand powers work, but since Spiral can sense someone's presence getting into the ground would be for naught to prevent bfr. She also needs to hit Sand with her spell, while being occupied by all sorts of earth manipulation.

IMO, it comes down to a quick draw.

comicfan11
Plus Sand could do what he did to GOG in JSA, throw lava against her (nasty trick)

Bentley
Spiral could probably transmutate earth into something else too. But since I don't know much about Sand is hard to say whether her tricks work or not.

leonidas
spiral also has tp to fall back on. not sure how sand is against tp. it's a tough match to call. if spiral keeps moving and porting it would be hard for sand to get a bead on her. spiral also has precog senses that might enable her to track and anticipate sand's movements giving her the edge that way, she can also disintegrate large parts of the ground . . .

meh, i'd say spiral more often than not, but i confess to not knowing sand all that well. erm

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by complexbrother
Spiral will turn Sand into glass.
Nope won't work.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.