Pitt vs Abomination

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

complexbrother
Pitt
http://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k300/Immortalash/Pitt1.jpg

vs

Abomination
http://roberthood.net/blog/wp-content/uploads/2008/05/abomination-comic.gif

they fight in the middle of downtown Chicago during the evening rush.

who wins ?

Enyalus
Pitt's hung with Hulk before (non-canon, I think.)

Should be able to beat Abomination.

Stoic
Pitt ftw.

Knowsbleed33
Abomination.

Stoic
Originally posted by Knowsbleed33
Abomination.

Would be cut to pieces.

Knowsbleed33
Based on?

Red Hulk
Based on? Him being cut to pieces.

Stoic
Based on?

Based on the fact that the Abomination has no healing factor, and Pitt has the strength, battle savy to destroy the Abomination with ease. I doubt that Emil could even hurt Pitt long enough to get a breath or second wind... and against Pitt he would need a long one.

Pitt was bred to destroy entire worlds populated by organisms more powerful than the Thing, and he has done so in his books as well (terminated entire races that is). The only reason that the Hulk survived his encounter with Pitt was because of his healing factor.

The brutal beating that Rulk gave the Abomination shows that he had no healing factor.

Professor Hulk at the size of a mouse was able to nearly KO the Abomination... the same Professor that at full size should have lost to Pitt, but they settled for a stalemate.

Pitt can tunnel through solid stone, dirt, or cement at the speed in which a normal person walks... so this is what I am basing my opinion on.

Pitt would kill the Abomination pretty easily, the Hulk didn't even see Pitts second form... Emil would see even less.

jalek moye
doesn't Pitt get stronger with the damge he takes

Stoic
Originally posted by jalek moye
doesn't Pitt get stronger with the damge he takes

Not stronger, more beastial... if he takes too much damage he actually changes in appearance, so in a way he does become stronger, by releasing all inhibitions to kill his opponent.

complexbrother
Pitt gets stronger as he locks onto his opponents aggression and he has a healing factor.

Stoic
Originally posted by complexbrother
Pitt gets stronger as he locks onto his opponents aggression and he has a healing factor.

Pitt doesn't really become stronger, he does lock onto his opponents aggressions which makes him become more ferocious in combat. Pitt doesn't start out at as a sub class 100, he is already at that level.

Pitt is a true berserker type of character, except for the fact that his defense doesn't decrease as he takes punishment... pain is a stimulant to him, he also has an indestructible body, which is another reason why the Abomination would lose badly to him.

Knowsbleed33
Abomination has no healing factor? He reformed himself from atoms before. Granted, Tyrannus' conscience was in control at the time, but it was Emils HF.

Emil wins handily.

Stoic
Abomination has no healing factor? He reformed himself from atoms before. Granted, Tyrannus' conscience was in control at the time, but it was Emils HF.

Emil wins handily.

If Emil had a healing factor he wouldn't have been sporting radiation burns for years, and he would have healed from the beating that Rulk gave him, not to mention that the bulets wouldn't have killed him.... trust me he's way out of his league with Pitt, and would have no way of slowing Pitt down.

Have you ever read Pitt comics? I have every appearance of him in and out of his book, and I know that Supreme would kill Emil with ease, Pitt Ko'ed Supreme.

Enyalus
Originally posted by Stoic
I have every appearance of him in and out of his book, and I know that Supreme would kill Emil with ease, Pitt Ko'ed Supreme.

Woah, they fought? How cool.

sharky137
pitts own brother said no one short of another creed hybrid can cause him sereous bodily harm.

Bada's Palin
Originally posted by sharky137
pitts own brother said no one short of another creed hybrid can cause him sereous bodily harm.

I didn't know that Pitt's brother was familiar with the Marvel verse characters? I guess Eternity's ****ed then.

Da Pittman
Without a strong healing factor Pitt should shred him.

golem370
Source Marvel Database.
Regenerative Healing Factor: Despite his great physical resilience, it is possible to injure him. However, he possesses an accelerated healing factor similar to that possessed by the Hulk. As a result, he is capable of regenerating great amounts of damaged or destroyed tissue with much greater speed and efficiency than an ordinary human. While the full extent of his healing powers are unknown they are inferior to those of the Hulk since the Hulk's healing powers, much like his strength, increases as he becomes angrier. The Abomination is also immune to all known Earthly diseases and infections. Plus he has Demi-Godlike Stamina and Durability.

Da Pittman
I thought that he had a good healing factor but I'm not too up on him. With that I would say that it would be a close fight but I would still give this one to Pitt.

Stoic
Originally posted by golem370
Source Marvel Database.
Regenerative Healing Factor: Despite his great physical resilience, it is possible to injure him. However, he possesses an accelerated healing factor similar to that possessed by the Hulk. As a result, he is capable of regenerating great amounts of damaged or destroyed tissue with much greater speed and efficiency than an ordinary human. While the full extent of his healing powers are unknown they are inferior to those of the Hulk since the Hulk's healing powers, much like his strength, increases as he becomes angrier. The Abomination is also immune to all known Earthly diseases and infections. Plus he has Demi-Godlike Stamina and Durability.

We need to dismiss this mess as BS, the Abomination walked around for years wounded by radiation burns, Wolverine or any other character with a heaaling factor would have gotten over this hump.

Rulk broke his face, which he was unable to heal, and proceeded to shoot bullets in his ass which then took his life.

Whatever was said about his healing factor was a farce, and if those bullets, and a broken cheekbone can take his life he has no chance against some who could rip his very heart out with his hands.

This is not a contest, Pitt wins this with ease.

P.S. Marvel database as well as many of it's writers have been wrong about many simple things like the fact that the Abomination had no healing factor.... all evidence points to him having no healing factor, and if he had one it was far inferior to the Hulks, and he would need a Hulk like healing factor to live through a battle with Pitt. The Abomination is too one dimensional to win even one fight against Pitt.

golem370
Abomination Bio- http://spider-bob.com/villains/marvel/Abomination.htm

Abomination bio and according to Marvel althought he has a power healing factor the ability to generate tissue is slow
Abomination- http://www.marvel.com/universe/Abomination

Abomination- http://www.leaderslair.com/gammapeople/abomination.html

Stoic
Let's say he had a healing factor, this did not stop him from being killed by a few bullets, the Hulk had his heart pulled out by Stone the Hulk Buster, his flesh was seared off of him by Vector, his eyes slashed out by Wolverine... and so many more things.... as I said the Abomination was killed by bullets, this is contrary to what that bio says about him so if he had a healing factor it would not be enough for him to survive an encounter with Pitt, and the harder Emil would fight the worse off it would be for him... his best bet would be to lie down and play dead.

Pitt was hit by a laser cannon fired upon him much like the one that dropped WWHulk, and the only thing that it did to Pitt was sear off his skin, and piss him off. This laser destroyed an entire forest.

The Abomination has nothing in his arsenal to beat Pitt, he would only piss Pitt off, and in turn be reduced to chunks of meat via Pitts indestructible claws.

90% of Pitts battles showed him holding back, there was a guy named Captain Curtis who was in Wonderman's league, and Pitt was playing with him like a lion would play with a rat.

After Pitt was blasted by the laser cannon, his second more beastial form was seen, in this form the Abomination would die in seconds.

golem370
You can't compare laser beams from two different comic book companys. Hulk got hit with a disentragator beam in Marvel End that killed Stranger and Namor. Could Pitt have withstood that who knows?

PRAYERRUN
Originally posted by Red Hulk
Him being cut to pieces. lol laughing laughing out loud I love that laughing laughing out loud

golem370
That is a current less invested version of Abomination. Which brings up my next question is this current or classic abom?

Stoic
That is a current less invested version of Abomination. Which brings up my next question is this current or classic abom?

Forum rules dictate that if the OP never states which version, that we go with current, but I just don't see any version of the Abomination beating Pitt, and the laser that hit Pitt vaporized, or disintegrated an entire forest.... Pitt was at ground zero, and as I said all it did was burn off his skin, which he doesn't need, and serves him only for aesthetics.

Dale Keown (Pitt's creator) himself said that Pitts musculature was indestructible.

golem370
Everybody seems to be Indestructible until they die case in point Superman

Stoic
Everybody seems to be Indestructible until they die case in point Superman

Case and point the Abomination was killed by bullets, Pitt would laugh at such a thing, even if the bullets went right through him he would heal up instantly Emil just straight up died.

If bullets could kill him he has no business fighting someone who could rip his intestines out and show him them.

golem370
Abomination dying from bullets is a joke. Not saying it didn't happen but give me a break.

Stoic
Abomination dying from bullets is a joke. Not saying it didn't happen but give me a break.

It happened and it was canon, and it shows that he would have no chance against Pitt, in a berserker rage. In all fairness though do you think that the Abomination could kill billions of meta humans at a minimum strength level of class 50-85? Be honest.

golem370
Classic Abomination could depending on how durable they were how they fought him and using is healing factor possibly

MightyEInherjar
and he would have healed from the beating that Rulk gave him, not to mention that the bulets wouldn't have killed him..

You're really going to use that Loeb PIS bull to gauge Emil's durability?

Stoic
Originally posted by MightyEInherjar
You're really going to use that Loeb PIS bull to gauge Emil's durability?

Yes because it was Canon, and after all everone seems to be using that Loeb bull, in the Pitt vs Rulk thread.

Classic Abomination could depending on how durable they were how they fought him and using is healing factor possibly

Classic Abomination was never written with a healing factor, his only healing feat was aided by an outside force. This isn't the PC DC days, it's Marvel, and if the Abomination ever had a healing factor it was below Wolverines, or the Hulks... I mean why in the world was he walking around with radiation burns for years if he had a healing factor? Does the hulk ever do that? No... does Wolverine? No... The Juggernaut? No.... Sabretooth? No.... Abomination? Yes.

Forget what the bio says and go with whats been shown.

Classic Abomination lorded it over a much weaker Hulk and only until his strength got up enough to flatten him.

Emil has never been very good at fighting a true class 100 that knows how to fight, and Pitt... well this guy is a beast in terms of brute force pugilism.

MightyEInherjar
Abomination dying because of bullets is up their with Silver Surfer getting knocked out with a brick and Superman's gas station encounter.

Brutacus
Yes because it was Canon, and after all everone seems to be using that Loeb bull, in the Pitt vs Rulk thread.

Classic Abomination was never written with a healing factor, his only healing feat was aided by an outside force. This isn't the PC DC days, it's Marvel, and if the Abomination ever had a healing factor it was below Wolverines, or the Hulks... I mean why in the world was he walking around with radiation burns for years if he had a healing factor? Does the hulk ever do that? No... does Wolverine? No... The Juggernaut? No.... Sabretooth? No.... Abomination? Yes.

Forget what the bio says and go with whats been shown.

Classic Abomination lorded it over a much weaker Hulk and only until his strength got up enough to flatten him.

Emil has never been very good at fighting a true class 100 that knows how to fight, and Pitt... well this guy is a beast in terms of brute force pugilism.

Abom did have a healing factor does it matter he walks around with burns???
I mean look at deadpool so he doesn't have a healing factor either???

But the last we seen of abom ain't that great since he was gunned down by Rulk erm (that shouldn't have happend, but it did).

Da Pittman
Originally posted by Brutacus

But the last we seen of abom ain't that great since he was gunned down by Rulk erm (that shouldn't have happend, but it did). DP is a different story, as far as I know his healing factor is in his cancer.

Brutacus
Originally posted by Da Pittman
DP is a different story, as far as I know his healing factor is in his cancer.

Sure it's a diffrent story hulks healing factor issn't the same as wolverine's.

I mean a healing factor wouldn't make you pretty now would it.
And abom's healing factor is far less than wolverine or hulks.
He also can go in to some hibernation mode I believe.

Stoic
DP is a different story, as far as I know his healing factor is in his cancer.

He knows that, so do we all.

But the last we seen of abom ain't that great since he was gunned down by Rulk erm (that shouldn't have happend, but it did).

Answer me this, in Planet Hulk when the Hulk's skin was peeleing off of him from the heat of the lava, or his hair was burned off from the blow torches that were used to kill the spikes, how long did it take for him to heal?

When Vector burned in excess of 500 pounds of flesh from his body how long did it take for him to heal?

When the Abomination's face took a dive in toxic radioactive material and melted off, how long did it take for him to heal?

Da Pittman
Sure it's a diffrent story hulks healing factor issn't the same as wolverine's.

I mean a healing factor wouldn't make you pretty now would it.
And abom's healing factor is far less than wolverine or hulks.
He also can go in to some hibernation mode I believe. If it was damage to the body they would heal it, DP can't heal his cancer because that is his healing factor. Now if A's scars are apart of him and not damage I can see that his healing factor doesn't cure it, doesn't mean that it is going to make him pretty but if it was damage to the body he should be able to heal it. Wolverine's healing factor is not going to cure him of his bad hair. stick out tongue

Brutacus
He knows that, so do we all.

Answer me this, in Planet Hulk when the Hulk's skin was peeleing off of him from the heat of the lava, or his hair was burned off from the blow torches that were used to kill the spikes, how long did it take for him to heal?

When Vector burned in excess of 500 pounds of flesh from his body how long did it take for him to heal?

When the Abomination's face took a dive in toxic radioactive material and melted off, how long did it take for him to heal?

Well did the burns get worse during the years???
He's full of radiaton iff he wouldn't have some sort of healing factor wouldn't the burns get worse.

And Hulks healing factor would increase abom's healing factor wouldn't.
He's not on the same scale as the top healers.

Him getting gunned down is kind of strange iff it was that easy why couldn't they kill him before?

Brutacus
If it was damage to the body they would heal it, DP can't heal his cancer because that is his healing factor. Now if A's scars are apart of him and not damage I can see that his healing factor doesn't cure it, doesn't mean that it is going to make him pretty but if it was damage to the body he should be able to heal it. Wolverine's healing factor is not going to cure him of his bad hair. stick out tongue

Did abom recieve more cuts during the years??? Or lasting injury's?
Or battle scars?

Stoic
Well did the burns get worse during the years???
He's full of radiaton iff he wouldn't have some sort of healing factor wouldn't the burns get worse.

And Hulks healing factor would increase abom's healing factor wouldn't.
He's not on the same scale as the top healers.

Him getting gunned down is kind of strange iff it was that easy why couldn't they kill him before?

Ok let's put his healing factor on the level of Captain America's, and call it a day, after all they both died in a similar fashion.

This would not be enough for him to survive an encounter with Pitt at his worst disposition, Pitt not only has those claws on his hands he has them on his feet as well, which means he would carve up anyone without a decent healing factor, strong enough body armor, or a force field strong enough to repel those claws.

Abomination would go into shock, and be at Pitts mercy if written properly, and forget about him running away, Pitt can track his victims psionically.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.