Thanos Vs Despero

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

xJLxKing
No prep time. They stumble on to each other and start a fight, who wins?

Priest
Thanos.

guy222
thanos

xJLxKing
I go with Despero. I mean he man handled Superman, WW, and other at the same time.

Stoic
Superman also owned him with heat vision.

cloud102
The only Despero that would make this interesting is V&V Despero. He took on JLA/JSA like it was nothing.

Bentley
In the other hand, there was that shark...

Nihilist
thanos

Avlon
Could go either way.

fangirl101
Originally posted by Avlon
Could go either way.

iceman24567
V and V Despero takes it.

The Great Galen
Hmm, well Thanos might have better durabiltiy but Des has better variety...going with him 6/10.

Enyalus
Thanos.

Bada's Palin
Originally posted by The Great Galen
Hmm, well Thanos might have better durabiltiy but Des has better variety...going with him 6/10.

Yeah.

Despero is definitely more versatile than someone who has energy manipulation.

Red Hulk
lulz

psycho gundam
Hmm, well Thanos might have better durabiltiy but Des has better variety...going with him 6/10. doh

The Great Galen
Originally posted by Bada's Palin
Yeah.

Energy manip that is hardly to the level of someone like Mag...try again.

comicfan11
V & V Despero takes this 9/10

Any other version can take 4-5 IMO.

Bada's Palin
Energy manip that is hardly to the level of someone like Mag...try again.

Who is mag?

What does this matter? Thanos is still far more versatile.

Surtur
Yeah.

Err..what? You do know Thanos can mind-**** people as well? Never heard of the mind sync warp? In addition to being a good deal stronger and more durable than Despero, plus he can do a lot with that energy manipulation and such..plus the simple fact despero has no way to hurt him..a lot of people on this board seem to highly underestimate just how damn powerful Thanos is at his peak.

Cavalier
Originally posted by Surtur
Err..what? You do know Thanos can mind-**** people as well? Never heard of the mind sync warp? In addition to being a good deal stronger and more durable than Despero, plus he can do a lot with that energy manipulation and such..plus the simple fact despero has no way to hurt him..a lot of people on this board seem to highly underestimate just how damn powerful Thanos is at his peak. He was being sarcastic.

Surtur
Originally posted by Cavalier
He was being sarcastic.

Well that makes me feel a little better..I was seriously wondering wtf was going on. Still, there were a few others who gave Despero the win..

The Great Galen
Despero wins, this nonsense about being more versatile and stronger doesnt make any sense.

Stoic
Thanos wins... the nonsense about being more versatile, and stronger makes all of the sense in the world.

The Great Galen
Based on what feats?

KuRuPT Thanosi
Based on him not losing to top tiers and beating handfuls at the same time on the regular. Based on him hanging with Odin, Tyrant & The Omega and holding his own. Any three of those would've wrecked Despero. Basing it on him being far far more durable and stronger. What exactly is Despero going to do to thanos?

Stoic
Thanos beat up on the Surfer like The Hulk could beat up on Moon Knight.

Thanos would be immune to Despero's psi control.

There is no physical force that Despero could output that would be greater than a punch from Magus with the Infinity Gauntlet, or Thor with the Power Gem.

There is no way in the world that Despero can hit Thanos with more power than Odin, Omega, or Galactus.... Thanos lived after all of those guys, and is all and all too much for Despero.

Despero on the other hand would be a decent match for the Silver Surfer, but all of the rest that was mentioned would punch his ticket.

The Great Galen
He never beat a handful of hero's at once, he certainly never took on a group of top tiers all at once...thats more of a forum myth. He was on the losing end of all those fights u mentioned....and wasnt he amped agaisnt Tyrant. Odin wasnt the same odin that fought agaisnt seth so i fail to see how that benefits Thanos....and im still waiting for a strength feat to prove he is physically stronger then Despero.

Stoic
He never beat a handful of hero's at once, he certainly never took on a group of top tiers all at once...thats more of a forum myth. He was on the losing end of all those fights u mentioned....and wasnt he amped agaisnt Tyrant. Odin wasnt the same odin that fought agaisnt seth so i fail to see how that benefits Thanos....and im still waiting for a strength feat to prove he is physically stronger then Despero.

Resisting the crushing might of a black hole is a strength feat (a strength of body feat), and a good one at that.

My point wasn't whether or not he was on the losing end of those battle but just that he did something that Despero would not be able to do, and that is survive.

Odin would lay waste to Despero, Thanos not only survived but gave Odin a little back himself.

Seth??? as in the Egyptian deity? He would crush Despero as well.

It's only logical that Thanos could handle the team that Despero did as Odin would put them all down in seconds, and not be affected by Kals heat vision.

The Great Galen
Originally posted by Stoic
Resisting the crushing might of a black hole is a strength feat (a strength of body feat), and a good one at that.

My point wasn't whether or not he was on the losing end of those battle but just that he did something that Despero would not be able to do, and that is survive.

Odin would lay waste to Despero, Thanos not only survived but gave Odin a little back himself.

Seth??? as in the Egyptian deity? He would crush Despero as well.

It's only logical that Thanos could handle the team that Despero did as Odin would put them all down in seconds, and not be affected by Kals heat vision.

Except that Thanos has never faced off agaisnt so many ubber beings at once so to suggest its"logical"is a very big leap in judgment. Giving Odin a little back himself is quite the overstatment seeing as how Odin was in no way shape or form injured during the bout. Supes has endured the bull of blackholes and wasnt nearly as unjured from it as Thanos was, and Despero is shown as being peers with him in strength soo...Supes>Thanos in regards to strength and despero has physically owned Supes in the past.

Stoic
I guess it would depend on the density of the imploded star, Thanos obviously went through one with far greater gravity than the one that Superman went through.

Not all stars are the same size after all, saying that Superman is greater than the Surfer is something many people just can't swallow, as they are nearly peers. Thanos crushed Supermans peer who is actually powerful enough to kill Superman due to powerset.

No Superman is not greater than Thanos thats a pipe dream. Thor is nearly an equal to Superman in strength, and Thanos took him with ease, and with the Power Gem, Thor took on a team without the Power Gem that would whoop on Despero.

Thanos beat Thor with the Power Gem and like I said Thor beat the Infinity Watch coupled with the Silver Sufer without the Power Gem.... Sorry Thanos wins this.

Nihilist
Thanos wins too versitile.turns despero to stone ftw

KuRuPT Thanosi
Galen did you read the Infinity Crusade? You should if you haven't. He's taken on top tiers such as hulk, thor, herc & quasar do name a few at the same time. Despero loses to WW & Superman and others which is something that doesnt' happen to Thanos. He loses to no top tiers. Show me where it says Despero is on par with Supes in strength? So, how do you see Despero winning this fight? I hope your not saying he's a physical match for Thanos as I just don't see it. Despero doesn't have the energy and manipulation to match an Amping Thanos imo.

The Great Galen
I guess it would depend on the density of the imploded star, Thanos obviously went through one with far greater gravity than the one that Superman went through.

Not all stars are the same size after all, saying that Superman is greater than the Surfer is something many people just can't swallow, as they are nearly peers. Thanos crushed Supermans peer who is actually powerful enough to kill Superman due to powerset.

No Superman is not greater than Thanos thats a pipe dream. Thor is nearly an equal to Superman in strength, and Thanos took him with ease, and with the Power Gem, Thor took on a team without the Power Gem that would whoop on Despero.

Thanos beat Thor with the Power Gem and like I said Thor beat the Infinity Watch coupled with the Silver Sufer without the Power Gem.... Sorry Thanos wins this.

Umm...Supes escaped from the pull of 2 blackholes and even a micro blackhole that was on his body. Based on feats alone...yeah Supes is>thanos physically. Everything u stated is just wonky ABC logic which doesn't really have any relevence here. SS is a completly different character then Supes, Thanos beasting SS as often as he does is not admission that the same will happen with Supes. In fact, there is more supporting evidecen to suggest Supes could take out Thanos then the vice versa. On that note, Thanos trapped Thor and usually hd some"prep"or plot device enduced amp when facing off agaisnt characters greater then him.

Despero fought multiple top tiers at once, so unless u have a scan of Thanos fighting off Glads,Thor,BRB,SS,Hulk and Morg all at the sametime then...well there really isnt a comparison.

xJLxKing
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
Galen did you read the Infinity Crusade? You should if you haven't. He's taken on top tiers such as hulk, thor, herc & quasar do name a few at the same time. Despero loses to WW & Superman and others which is something that doesnt' happen to Thanos. He loses to no top tiers. Show me where it says Despero is on par with Supes in strength? So, how do you see Despero winning this fight? I hope your not saying he's a physical match for Thanos as I just don't see it. Despero doesn't have the energy and manipulation to match an Amping Thanos imo.
You do know that despero did defeat Superman WW, Captain Marvel, and Power Girl very easily. Only later in the story do the authors change it.

Nihilist
Umm...Supes escaped from the pull of 2 blackholes and even a micro blackhole that was on his body. Based on feats alone...yeah Supes is>thanos physically. Everything u stated is just wonky ABC logic which doesn't really have any relevence here. SS is a completly different character then Supes, Thanos beasting SS as often as he does is not admission that the same will happen with Supes. In fact, there is more supporting evidecen to suggest Supes could take out Thanos then the vice versa. On that note, Thanos trapped Thor and usually hd some"prep"or plot device enduced amp when facing off agaisnt characters greater then him.

Despero fought multiple top tiers at once, so unless u have a scan of Thanos fighting off Glads,Thor,BRB,SS,Hulk and Morg all at the sametime then...well there really isnt a comparison. tell me how despero can stop himself from being turned to stone and then destroyed?

guy222
thanos

The Great Galen
Originally posted by Nihilist
tell me how despero can stop himself from being turned to stone and then destroyed?

LMAO, well this is a joke post obviously. Anyways, to cimpletly ignore the times when he was wrecked ttop tier teams for the"well he gets beaten by top tiers and thanos doesnt"arugment is very lame. Galactus has been defeated by more lesser beings then someone like Odin so r we to assume 'Odin>Galactus". Simply put Despero has the power to prove he is more then a match agaisnt someone like Thanos, if it's despero at his peak I can easily see him taking the edge.

Nihilist
LMAO, well this is a joke post obviously. Anyways, to cimpletly ignore the times when he was wrecked ttop tier teams for the"well he gets beaten by top tiers and thanos doesnt"arugment is very lame. Galactus has been defeated by more lesser beings then someone like Odin so r we to assume 'Odin>Galactus". Simply put Despero has the power to prove he is more then a match agaisnt someone like Thanos, if it's despero at his peak I can easily see him taking the edge. so you totatly avoided my question with this statementthumb up

The Great Galen
Its a random statement, I could just say"well how bout despero creats a Drax illusion and Thanos BRF himself outta there".

Nihilist
Its a random statement, I could just say"well how bout despero creats a Drax illusion and Thanos BRF himself outta there". thanos isnt/wasnt scared of drax,and a illusion would do no damage what so ever,whilst being turned to stone would

The Great Galen
Right because Thanos has done it to beings on Despero's level, although how bout Despero mind rapes Thanos first.

Nihilist
Right because Thanos has done it to beings on Despero's level, although how bout Despero mind rapes Thanos first. despero has no molecular control what so ever,thanos has turned skrulls to stone who have molecular control,has never has been mind raped or any even penertrated his mental defense.the only time any one has been inside his head is when he's let them

Bada's Palin
Right because Thanos has done it to beings on Despero's level, although how bout Despero mind rapes Thanos first.

How does that work against thanos? X-man almost went inside simply by peeking inside Thanos' mind.

The Great Galen
despero has no molecular control what so ever,thanos has turned skrulls to stone who have molecular control,has never has been mind raped or any even penertrated his mental defense.the only time any one has been inside his head is when he's let them

Thanos has never done this to somone of Despero's level, infact its almost completly invalid in this situation. Despero 7/10

Nihilist
Thanos has never done this to somone of Despero's level, infact its almost completly invalid in this situation. Despero 7/10 i should just report your ass for avioding it again,lol.

when has despero mind f*cked any one of thanos stature

The Great Galen
i should just report your ass for avioding it again,lol.

U made the claim that Thanos could turn Despero into stone, u havn't supported ur claim now ur asking me to prove my counter-argument. The thread didn't specify which Despero this was, a normal despero would more then likly lose...if it's V&V desper he takes the majority.

Nihilist

The Great Galen
Despero turns him into stone....

Nihilist
Despero turns him into stone.... thought so you have no answer,thanks for conceading

ultimatethor
thought so you have no answer,thanks for conceading

Dont bother with him, that guy is a joke.

Nihilist
Originally posted by ultimatethor
Dont bother with him, that guy is a joke. me?

ultimatethor
me?

Nah not u,who else but Galen

Nihilist
Nah not u,who else but Galen lol,my bad

The Great Galen
Right, because im the one who claimed Thanos can turn despero into stone...GTFO with that arugment.

Nihilist
Right, because im the one who claimed Thanos can turn despero into stone...GTFO with that arugment. you did claim he'd mind rape him.

as despero has no molecular control at all, my statement holds hell of a lot more wieght than yours

The Great Galen
No it doesn't, Thanos has never performed said feat on someone of Despero's level...there is nothing to that statement that is relevent to this debate.

Nihilist
No it doesn't, Thanos has never performed said feat on someone of Despero's level...there is nothing to that statement that is relevent to this debate. do you not understand despero has no defence against that type of attack

The Great Galen
So then im expecting a scan of Thanos doing this to someone on that level?

darthgoober
So then im expecting a scan of Thanos doing this to someone on that level?
On the level of "someone with no known resistance"...

Raoul
guys. stop with the bashing. if you don't have anything to support your argument (be it a scan or merely an example), then there's really no point in getting involved.

that goes for everyone.

Bentley
Originally posted by darthgoober
On the level of "someone with no known resistance"...

He has actually done it against people with known resistance.

ultimatethor
Thanos has turned a skrull into stone. skrulls have ver high control over their molecular structure and hence very high resistance to molecular manip. Thanos was still able to do it. Does Despero have any resistance to molecular manip? if so is it on the level of a skrull? Its a very simple question.

xJLxKing
Thanos has turned a skrull into stone. skrulls have ver high control over their molecular structure and hence very high resistance to molecular manip. Thanos was still able to do it. Does Despero have any resistance to molecular manip? if so is it on the level of a skrull? Its a very simple question.
I don't think it was stated if he has any or not. We have no information on it, but my guess is that he does to a point(not high at all). Any ways your arguement can not be proven correct or wrong as there is no way to find out if Despero does have res or not

Bentley
Originally posted by xJLxKing
I don't think it was stated if he has any or not. We have no information on it, but my guess is that he does to a point(not high at all). Any ways your arguement can not be proven correct or wrong as there is no way to find out if Despero does have res or not

Then again, why should we assume he has molecular resistance at all? Its like assuming he would have abstract level powers in Marvel: Completely baseless.

darthgoober
But it's up to Despero to prove that he can resist the tactic before we credit him with the ability. Thanos's ability to transmute foes has been established, Despero's resistance to the tactic is based entirely upon speculation up to this point.

Nihilist
But it's up to Despero to prove that he can resist the tactic before we credit him with the ability. Thanos's ability to transmute foes has been established, Despero's resistance to the tactic is based entirely upon speculation up to this point. thumb up

KuRuPT Thanosi
If it's not stated as you say it could be there or it couldn't be. Regardless it's probably not very high and probably not high enough to stop thanos from turning him into a turkey for thanksgiving.

The Great Galen
But it's up to Despero to prove that he can resist the tactic before we credit him with the ability. Thanos's ability to transmute foes has been established, Despero's resistance to the tactic is based entirely upon speculation up to this point.

Not really, but then again its u smile .

xJLxKing
That would be the case if there is any evidence or something that can lead the way. I can't prove something. It's like asking a question that can be answer. I can't answer it

darthgoober
Not really, but then again its u smile .
Yeah really. The only adequate counter for evidence IS evidence, what's so hard to understand about that?

The Great Galen
Yeah really. The only adequate counter for evidence IS evidence, what's so hard to understand about that?

Its a obscure claim, since when does Thanos perform such task and do u honestly believe it will work agaisnt Despero in V and V.

Bentley
Its a obscure claim, since when does Thanos perform such task and do u honestly believe it will work agaisnt Despero in V and V.

Can you honestly PROVE it wouldn't work?

Raoul

but that's the problem, isn't it?

we can assume because it hasn't been shown that he doesn't have it, and that's perfectly reasonable, but what does that mean? The writers never bothered to show it? Or that they just don't tend to write despero typically fighting someone who could do that to him...

i dont think the absence of scans automatically means it can be done either...

surely there are other ways thanos can win?

Originally posted by Bentley
Can you honestly PROVE it wouldn't work?

asking to prove a negative? stick out tongue

Nihilist
Its a obscure claim, since when does Thanos perform such task and do u honestly believe it will work agaisnt Despero in V and V. nowhere does it state its v/v despero, in the rules it regular character unless stated

darthgoober
That would be the case if there is any evidence or something that can lead the way. I can't prove something. It's like asking a question that can be answer. I can't answer it
And that's unfortunate for Despero, but it doesn't change the way things stand. Without an established resistance to transmutation we can't credit Despero with one, and with no resistance to the tactic it means that there's no reason for the attack NOT to work.

By the same token, I've never seen somebody speedblitz the Champion but I don't interpret that lack of showings as a defense against Flash doing so.

Bentley
Originally posted by Raoul
asking to prove a negative? stick out tongue

Shhhhht! He might not find out.

ultimatethor
Even if we were to assume tha despero has molecular resistance( hich i disagree with), we woudnt assume that he has it on the level of skrulls who completely control their molecular structure.

The Great Galen
Like I said, if its V and V Des he takes it, if not then Thanos wins.

Nihilist
nowhere does it state its v/v despero, in the rules it regular character unless stated

darthgoober
Its a obscure claim, since when does Thanos perform such task
Do you mean since when has he been able to transmute foes, or since when had an inclination to do it to his foes? Doesn't really matter though because the answer to both is...

Pretty much always...

http://img175.imageshack.us/img175/3851/captainmarvelv12616mc0.th.jpg
http://img246.imageshack.us/img246/9788/captainmarvelv12617zs0.th.jpg
http://img520.imageshack.us/img520/2474/captainmarvelv12618wx5.th.jpg
http://img81.imageshack.us/img81/5646/captainmarvelv12619lr6.th.jpg

and do u honestly believe it will work agaisnt Despero in V and V.
Does V and V Despero have anything to his credit that suggest he's got some kind of resistance to transmutation?

The Great Galen
Right, so I already said my piece.

darthgoober
but that's the problem, isn't it?

we can assume because it hasn't been shown that he doesn't have it, and that's perfectly reasonable, but what does that mean? The writers never bothered to show it? Or that they just don't tend to write despero typically fighting someone who could do that to him...

i dont think the absence of scans automatically means it can be done either...

I agree. By all rights, Despero SEEMS like one of those characters who could resist transmutation, but that's a highly subjective call and unless we're going to start paying that same kind of consideration to other characters it seems unfair to grant Despero a free ride.

Truth be told I'm not even arguing about whether or not Thanos can do it, my issue has been with the way people have tried to shift the burden of proof to inappropriate parties by saying it up to others to prove that Despero is vulnerable to the tactic without ever showing some kind of resistance to it for him.

surely there are other ways thanos can win?

Definitely. I don't see transmutation being Thanos's key to victory here, it's not as if it's something he uses all that often anyway. I figure it MIGHT come up once if they fought 10 times.

Stoic
I was just wondering how Despero would mind rape someone who was able to resist being dichotomized, by forces that make him look like a gnat?

Just a thought.

Raoul
I agree. By all rights, Despero SEEMS like one of those characters who could resist transmutation, but that's a highly subjective call and unless we're going to start paying that same kind of consideration to other characters it seems unfair to grant Despero a free ride.

Truth be told I'm not even arguing about whether or not Thanos can do it, my issue has been with the way people have tried to shift the burden of proof to inappropriate parties by saying it up to others to prove that Despero is vulnerable to the tactic without ever showing some kind of resistance to it for him.

Definitely. I don't see transmutation being Thanos's key to victory here, it's not as if it's something he uses all that often anyway. I figure it MIGHT come up once if they fought 10 times.

totally agree, lol...

xJLxKing
Doesn't Despero have the same amount of power in terms of mental like the MM does?

fangirl101
Except that Thanos has never faced off agaisnt so many ubber beings at once so to suggest its"logical"is a very big leap in judgment. Giving Odin a little back himself is quite the overstatment seeing as how Odin was in no way shape or form injured during the bout. Supes has endured the bull of blackholes and wasnt nearly as unjured from it as Thanos was, and Despero is shown as being peers with him in strength soo...Supes>Thanos in regards to strength and despero has physically owned Supes in the past.
Superman is NOT peers with Despero. Where the hell did you get that from? Despero is WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY stronger than Superman. How does a peer kick your ass when you have 4 other peers helping you fight a peer? Despero Kicks Superman's ass in hand to hand every time.

fangirl101
Despero resisted and then controlled the reality warp of the flame of Pytar.

Pytar>>>>>>>>>>>>Thanos. That is all.

Nihilist
Originally posted by fangirl101
Despero resisted and then controlled the reality warp of the flame of Pytar.

Pytar>>>>>>>>>>>>Thanos. That is all. thanos resisted the reality warp of the nexus of reality and controlled it

nexus>>>>>>>>>>>>>>pytar

fangirl101
thanos resisted the reality warp of the nexus of reality and controlled it

nexus>>>>>>>>>>>>>>pytar
That isn't the point. the point is Thanos isn't going to be matter manipulating Despero. Keep up.

Nihilist
Originally posted by fangirl101
That isn't the point. the point is Thanos isn't going to be matter manipulating Despero. Keep up. fair enough.thanos just beats him down

Stoic
Ok so perhaps Despero will not be turned into a pink frog, or stone, or whatever Thanos might try to do to him on that level.

Let's talk about durability, and who has more.

Let's talk about brute strength.

Let's talk about combat grace.

Let's talk about overall power.

Let's talk about intelligence

These are all of the deciding factors on who would dominate who between these two.

Surtur
Thanos can just beat Despero into submission. He killed silver surfer in less than 15 punches, surfer being vastly more durable than Despero.

Eon Blue
Thanos, like duh.

xJLxKing
Thanos can just beat Despero into submission. He killed silver surfer in less than 15 punches, surfer being vastly more durable than Despero. Despero defeat Superman, Wonderwomen, Power Girl, and Captain Marvel very easily. Thats better then Thanos defeating SS.

Can't Despero just mind $%# Thanos brain. He did have better telepathy then MM

kgkg
Can't Despero just mind $%# Thanos brain. He did have better telepathy then MM It's hard to mind $%# Thanos.

Mind gem > MM/Despero for telepathy

xJLxKing
Originally posted by kgkg
It's hard to mind $%# Thanos.

Mind gem > MM/Despero for telepathy Why does thanos get the Mind Gem?? Thats not fair sad sad

Nihilist
Why does thanos get the Mind Gem?? Thats not fair sad sad he meant thanos resisted the mind gem

xJLxKing
he meant thanos resisted the mind gem Oh, in that case this fight has to be about Strenght, Durability, Speed, and intelligence.

Nihilist
Oh, in that case this fight has to be about Strenght, Durability, Speed, and intelligence. imo thanos has him beat on strength,durability,intelligence

xJLxKing
imo thanos has him beat on strength,durability,intelligence
Maybe on Durability, and most definately on Intelligence, but not on stregnth

xJLxKing
Just a little info on Despero
He defeated WW, Superman, Captain Marvel, Powergirl, Hourman, and man hunter. Shortly after he defeated GL Kyle, Alan Scott, Zantanna, Captain Atom, and firestorm.

It just shows that he is so powerful

Nihilist
Just a little info on Despero
He defeated WW, Superman, Captain Marvel, Powergirl, Hourman, and man hunter. Shortly after he defeated GL Kyle, Alan Scott, Zantanna, Captain Atom, and firestorm.

It just shows that he is so powerful imo thanos could do the same, herald lvlers are not a problem.

wasnt that v&v despero

xJLxKing
imo thanos could do the same, herald lvlers are not a problem.

wasnt that v&v despero
It was on Virtue and Vice. Any ways, I seriously doubt that Thanos can do the same. Despero fought 4 characters that are around superman's power level. He also fought others. Don't forget he did it while overpowering all of them quickly and easly.

Nihilist
It was on Virtue and Vice. Any ways, I seriously doubt that Thanos can do the same. Despero fought 4 characters that are around superman's power level. He also fought others. Don't forget he did it while overpowering all of them quickly and easly. thanos went one on one with the beyonder(in mortal form) and won,also thor w/the power gem(whom the intire infinity watch and silver surfer/doctor trange couldnt handle) as well as hanging with two high end sky fathers in tyrant and odin and even before his upgrades.

Bada's Palin
thanos went one on one with the beyonder(in mortal form) and won,also thor w/the power gem(whom the intire infinity watch and silver surfer/doctor trange couldnt handle) as well as hanging with two high end sky fathers in tyrant and odin and even before his upgrades.

On KMC we've got Tyrant at sub skyfather. That's not even low skyfather smile

It's also impossible to gauge the beyonder's power seeing as she didn't fight anyone else, was killed by the annihilation wave and actually got telepathically subdued by ORACLE. The Oracle's telepathy is even below that of the stepford cuckoos.

Nihilist
On KMC we've got Tyrant at sub skyfather. That's not even low skyfather smile

It's also impossible to gauge the beyonder's power seeing as she didn't fight anyone else, was killed by the annihilation wave and actually got telepathically subdued by ORACLE. The Oracle's telepathy is even below that of the stepford cuckoos. powerwise she busted open the klyn from the INSIDE,somethin T&A couldnt do whilst imprisoned in the klyn.

as for tyrant at sub sky fathers i and others have said before he shouldnt be on the list,after all he pwnd multiple teams with complete ease as well as giving galactus a hell of a fight even in his depowered state

Bada's Palin
powerwise she busted open the klyn from the INSIDE,somethin T&A couldnt do whilst imprisoned in the klyn.

Those feats aren't really comparable.

Tenebrous and Aegis weren't regular inmates.

Nihilist
Those feats aren't really comparable.

Tenebrous and Aegis weren't regular inmates.

facepalm

imo they are

why wasnt they regular inmates?

Bada's Palin
facepalm

imo they are

why wasnt they regular inmates?

Check annihilation: heralds of galactus 2, has all the answers you need.

Bada's Palin
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e156/marvelkris/Annihilation-HeraldsofGalactus2--1.jpg

Stoic
This has nothing to do with this thread, but anyone that can go round for round with Galactus and nearly kick his can is above sub skyfather, Tyrant easily has shown that he could tangle with Odin. It really doesn't matter what these boards say about his power level, on panel he proved to be more than wherever he was placed on the power scale on these boards.

xJLxKing
SS looks cool in that picture

Bada's Palin
This has nothing to do with this thread, but anyone that can go round for round with Galactus and nearly kick his can is above sub skyfather, Tyrant easily has shown that he could tangle with Odin. It really doesn't matter what these boards say about his power level, on panel he proved to be more than wherever he was placed on the power scale on these boards.

Because taking out mid-heralds always warrants a skyfather rank, doesn't it?

Surtur
Despero defeat Superman, Wonderwomen, Power Girl, and Captain Marvel very easily. Thats better then Thanos defeating SS.

None of those people you named are as durable as SS, is the thing. So beating him to death quickly tells us Thanos has some pretty high end strength.

Thanos is highly resistant to mental attacks. Despero, with time, might be able to effect him, but chances are Thanos takes him down before that happens.

xJLxKing
You're kidding right? Superman is easily as durable as SS when it comes to Physical damage which is what Despero used against him and other. The other thing I that Despero beat them very very fast!

Surtur
You're kidding right? Superman is easily as durable as SS when it comes to Physical damage which is what Despero used against him and other. The other thing I that Despero beat them very very fast!

Silver Surfer can survive inside black holes. That level of durability is beyond Superman.

xJLxKing
Silver Surfer can survive inside black holes. That level of durability is beyond Superman. Wow, Superman has survived in many black holes. He even held a black hole in his hand!! Not only that but superman was once trapped in a double black hole, and he recieved no damage whatsoever. The only problem was getting out so he had to beat Speed Of Light it took him a lsome time

fangirl101
Silver Surfer can survive inside black holes. That level of durability is beyond Superman. Are you kidding me? You are aren't you.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.