Iron-man vs Mandarin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bentley
No CIS. Four hours prep. Bloodlusted.

Your pick?

Galan007
Mandarin.

guy222
mandarin

Harbinger
Tony gets another hole in the chest.

Cavalier
Originally posted by Galan007
Mandarin. Why?

Just curious.

Galan007
Originally posted by Cavalier
Why?

Just curious. Because if Mandarin actually utilizes the rings to a greater degree than normally displayed (something rarely seen,) it's almost like having a far less potent IG. I've seen him rip the fabric of reality with them, when he's let loose in the past. *shrug*

Red Hulk
Because if Mandarin actually utilizes the rings to a greater degree than normally displayed (something rarely seen,) it's almost like having a far less potent IG. Ya, didn't he kill the Fin Fang Foom leader, and then stalemate all the dragons?

*I've read the book, it's just been a while*

Mindset
Because if Mandarin actually utilizes the rings to a greater degree than normally displayed (something rarely seen,) it's almost like having a far less potent IG. How so?

Galan007
Originally posted by Red Hulk
Ya, didn't he kill the Fin Fang Foom leader, and then stalemate all the dragons?

*I've read the book, it's just been a while* I remember something like that, but like you said, it's been a while.

Originally posted by Mindset
How so? Because. ermmhappy

Mindset
lol

OK! dur

Cavalier
Because if Mandarin actually utilizes the rings to a greater degree than normally displayed (something rarely seen,) it's almost like having a far less potent IG. I've seen him rip the fabric of reality with them, when he's let loose in the past. *shrug* I didn't see the "No CIS", otherwise I wouldn't have asked.

And yeah, I've seen the reality rip too. Not practical in this situation, but gives credit to the rings' power.

Galan007
I didn't see the "No CIS", otherwise I wouldn't have asked.Cool.

And yeah, I've seen the reality rip too. Not practical in this situation, but gives credit to the rings' power. Exactly.

leonidas
I didn't see the "No CIS", otherwise I wouldn't have asked.

And yeah, I've seen the reality rip too. Not practical in this situation, but gives credit to the rings' power.

apparently the reality rip is ineffective against nimrod too. no expression

Cavalier
Originally posted by leonidas
apparently the reality rip is ineffective against nimrod too. no expression petpet

leonidas
sad

occultdestroyer
The Orange

guy222
bumprav

Wild Shadow
the mandarin ftw.. chair

VanMae
The rings are cosiderably more powerful than the armor.

The Mandarin punches considerably harder than Iron Man and is much more ferocious.

Iron Man has two advantages: he's not as arrogant, and he's much better at thinking outside the box. You've basically taken those two things away from Iron Man yet left Mandarin with everything he usually has.

Bouboumaster
Iron Man

The Scribe
Which Iron Man armor and which Mandarian?

http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/6485/50mandarin.th.jpg http://img134.imageshack.us/img134/503/mandarin.gif

Originally posted by occultdestroyer
The Orange

fruits_orange

VanMae
Isn't the default usually the most recent? The exceptions are usually when this would be absurd, so as the character being currently dead. In which case the most recent occasion when the character was healthy tends to be used.

Rage.Of.Olympus
The Mandarin.

occultdestroyer
Current Iron Man haermm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.