Superman needs at least one win

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bentley
Supes, without any prep, faces this teams. Against which teams can he get at least one win? He goes all out.

1.- Doctor Doom, Doctor Fate and Batman. 20 minutes prep.
2.- Thor, Silver Surfer and Wonder Woman.
3.- Pre-DOTNG Darkseid.
4.- Hostless Spectre.
5.- Despero, Doctor Light and Cheetah.
6.- HP Doomsday and General Zod.
7.- Hal Jordan, Kyle Rayner and Guy Gardner.
8.- Captain Marvel and Black Adam.
9.- Bloodlusted Hungry Galactus.

Badabing
Dude, WTF? blink He doesn't get past one. Doom, magic and brains. Fate, magic. Bat's, well, he's Batman and knows all Clark's weaknesses and secrets.

I'm about to close this for spite. uhuh

psycho gundam
superman's only hopes are against: 1 (1/10), 3 (unfortunately), 7 (1/10), and maybe 8 if the "holding back" thing holds true.

doom and company could utilize the prep time to the fullest since batman can give doom the coordinates to his tech stronghold that has any anti-kryptonian technologies (and you all know wayne has that shit) and doom can teleport them there.

and i read no ban on doom's time traveling technologies. wink jks

Bentley
Originally posted by Badabing
Dude, WTF? blink He doesn't get past one. Doom, magic and brains. Fate, magic. Bat's, well, he's Batman and knows all Clark's weaknesses and secrets.

I'm about to close this for spite. uhuh

Its not a guantlet, he faces them all and you have to say where he can get at least one win.

Red Hulk
The only one he can get a win off of is Darkseid, and he actually wins that one.

Badabing
Originally posted by Bentley
Its not a guantlet, he faces them all and you have to say where he can get at least one win. Okay. Thanks for clearing that up. I was about to bring a world of dur at you.

He gets his win with Darkseid then.

psycho gundam
lulz at option #4

The Great Galen
Hostless spectre is good, but damn I think anyone beloow skyfather couldnt do anyone on this list.

Harbinger
He'd only have a chance against 1, IMO; really, though, I can't see him taking a single win against any of these guys.

xJLxKing
He can defeat 3, and he has potential to defeat 5 and 7.

Enyalus
1 and 3 are his best chance to get at least one win.

Sin I AM
lol @ black adam and captain marvel out of all the fights that would be most interesting

Mindset
I'd say Bloodlusted Hungry Galactus would be the most interesting, lol.

Sin I AM
i was considering that 1 but meh galactus would bore me

Mindset
What if he fought naked like his heralds?

Enyalus
Originally posted by Mindset
What if he fought naked like his heralds?

Sec-say.

Premutos
Karate Kid could clear this gauntlet. And yeah, I know it's not a gauntlet but Val's Super Karate could do it anyway.

But Supes? Maybe he'd win #3.

DestinyGuy678
yeah i think he can take one win in each

Stoic
1,3,5, and 7 are his best bets, the rest I highly doubt it.

Red Hulk
Originally posted by DestinyGuy678
yeah i think he can take one win in each No.

Enyalus
Originally posted by Stoic
1,3,5, and 7 are his best bets, the rest I highly doubt it.

BUT HES APPROACHIN PC LEVELS LULZ

iceman24567
3 is the only one he gets a majority on the others shit stop him.

Nihilist
not a single win for stupidman

Raoul
Originally posted by Bentley
Supes, without any prep, faces this teams. Against which teams can he get at least one win? He goes all out.

1.- Doctor Doom, Doctor Fate and Batman. 20 minutes prep.
2.- Thor, Silver Surfer and Wonder Woman.
3.- Pre-DOTNG Darkseid.
4.- Hostless Spectre.
8.- Captain Marvel and Black Adam.
9.- Bloodlusted Hungry Galactus.

no expression

Priest
Superman Gets 10 wins at 3.

occultdestroyer
Lolz @ #4.
I mean seriously... WTF??

Surtur
He has a good chance with 5 and 6 if we're not going to gimp him and say he doesn't use his speed.

For Despero, Dr. Light, and Cheetah, well cheetah is a non -factor, and both her and light can be taken out with a blitz.

Despero is a problem, but once again, utilizing all his powers simultaneously(speed, strength, heat vision) he definitely has a chance to win.

With HP Doomsday and Zod, using his speed Doomsday is tossed into space in the first microsecond, then supes vs zod could go either way.

Doom, fate, and batman would get blitzed to all holy hell if it wasnt for the prep, but giving doom any prep time essentially gives him unlimited prep, in which of course superman has no chance, why fate and batman were added to the equation is beyond me.

Sasaraixx
Originally posted by Raoul
no expression

You crack me up smile

Um . . . hmmm. . . Poor Clark confused He's got a shot at 3 and he could get one win at 5 maybe.

He could have won 1 without prep, but not with it.
He fights admirably at 6,7 and 8 but loses.
He is murdered at 2, 4 and 9.

Bouboumaster
Have a shot at 3 and MAYBE 7

Premutos
Originally posted by Surtur

For Despero, Dr. Light, and Cheetah, well cheetah is a non -factor, and both her and light can be taken out with a blitz.

Despero is a problem, but once again, utilizing all his powers simultaneously(speed, strength, heat vision) he definitely has a chance to win.

You kidding, right?

Assuming that Cheetah is not jobbing this time she's still supposed to have Zoom's powers so she blitzes Supes, not the other way around.

Same with Dr. Light, Supes is definitely NOT blitzing a guy who can turn into light and move at lightspeed, not to mention transform ambient light into red sun radiation.

As for Despero, well, not only he's used to fight the entire JLA all by himself, but Supes has absolutely no defense against his psionic powers. Nope, no way in hell Supes wins #5.

Juntai
http://img145.imageshack.us/my.php?image=racerxsb33p20yt3.jpg

Priest
imageshack sucks now.

Premutos
Originally posted by Juntai
http://img145.imageshack.us/my.php?image=racerxsb33p20yt3.jpg

http://img404.imageshack.us/img404/2708/despero1af7.jpg

Juntai
Originally posted by Premutos
http://img404.imageshack.us/img404/2708/despero1af7.jpg Was he KOed there? Because Despero was in mine, with one shot.

Raoul
there's also jla 117 (i think, its around that) where superman is the last leaguer standing, still resisting despero's telepathy... the writer? geoff johns...

Premutos
Originally posted by Juntai
Was he KOed there? Because Despero was in mine, with one shot.

We don't get to see him (nor Captain Marvel) again until after the fight is over, so I assume yes.

Bentley
Doom, fate, and batman would get blitzed to all holy hell if it wasnt for the prep, but giving doom any prep time essentially gives him unlimited prep, in which of course superman has no chance, why fate and batman were added to the equation is beyond me.

Time travel doesn't give unlimited prep.

Mindset
there's also jla 117 (i think, its around that) where superman is the last leaguer standing, still resisting despero's telepathy... the writer? geoff johns... He's a hack.

Raoul
He's a hack.

jealous?

The Great Galen
He has a good chance with 5 and 6 if we're not going to gimp him and say he doesn't use his speed.

With HP Doomsday and Zod, using his speed Doomsday is tossed into space in the first microsecond, then supes vs zod could go either way.

Correct.

kgkg
1 or 5 he might be able to pull wins but dam this is What the f**k? thread

Mindset
jealous? maybe

Raoul
maybe

thought so...

Philosophía
facepalm

MightyEInherjar
He definately gets one on 8.

Superman always does good against guys his own level, and it seems as soon as he "ceases to hold back" he ends up surpassing them.

Bentley
Bumping.

Batman-Prime

5 - very small chance, if he could become as bloodlusted as Superboy Prime^^, though he has not his invulnerability to magic an k-nite.

6 - same

7 - Overall an good chance. Superboy Prime killed enough of them and Superman has the same potential I guess.

quanchi112
Only one he beats is Darkseid.

zeel
I would love to see him battle captian marvel and black adam at the same time.

even if he looses and there is no shame looseing to them too. Honestly i think supes would put up a good fight even though he has almost no chance of winning.

Bentley
Superman can operate well outside his defined levels when it comes to plots, that's why he is not an entirely bad character to threads like this.

Martian_mind
there's also jla 117 (i think, its around that) where superman is the last leaguer standing, still resisting despero's telepathy... the writer? geoff johns...

Context bud.

Raoul
Originally posted by Martian_mind
Context bud.

you're just jealous that j'onn lost... awesome

occultdestroyer
He can take 3 and 7

quanchi112
Originally posted by occultdestroyer
He can take 3 and 7 Hal Jordan on his own is enough to keep Superman busy.

Eel O'Brien
I could see him taking 1 win from 3, 5, 7, 8.

zeel
Originally posted by MightyEInherjar
He definately gets one on 8.

Superman always does good against guys his own level, and it seems as soon as he "ceases to hold back" he ends up surpassing them.

Supes wants to get even one on theses guys he better sundipp even a small sundip. He cannot blitz them even though i think supes is faster. And even though hes a bit stronger ( not alot) he cant really over power them. But i do think supes will do good in this fight though. Supes strength is against bricks I think BA is going to be the problem here for supes not captian marvel. Even if supes is not holding back takeing even 1 win from black adam and captian marvel is going to be next to impossible. Supes has enough problems with them by himself and has lost to cap on several occasions and has yet to beat black adam.

zeel

Doomsday is just as fast as supes, supes even mentioned it there is no blitzing here and speed will not be supes's ally here. Not against doomsday.

Eel O'Brien
If he's smart, he'll just walk away from 2.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.