Pre Crisis Validus Vs Classic Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Classic NES
How does this go?

Galan007
Validus, with very little difficulty.

Harbinger
PC Validus with ease. He wrecked PC Daxamites, and PC Superboy admitted that Validus was far stronger than he was.

The Great Galen
Thor can just use his"dimension hop"to get the hell outta harms way.

Enyalus
Originally posted by Galan007
Validus, with very little difficulty.

Agreed. This is close to spite.

Though, Thunder God vs. Thunder God should be an interesting match.

Galan007
Originally posted by Harbinger
and PC Superboy admitted that Validus was far stronger than he was. A dozen times stronger, actually. smile

Galan007
Originally posted by Enyalus
Agreed. This is close to spite. It really is spite.

The Great Galen
But u guys forget, Thor can dimension hop..he can bend the frabric between realms.

Red Hulk
Originally posted by The Great Galen
But u guys forget, Thor can dimension hop..he can bend the frabric between realms. You're right.

Thor wins.

Classic NES
He can also manipulate time and banish people through time with the magic of his uru hammer.

The Great Galen
Yeah, since Thor has exclusive"KMC only powers"he can do things in which he has never performed before in comics.

psycho gundam
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e...Thorability.jpg

then:

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e.../Thor387-20.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e.../Thor387-21.jpg

and

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e...hor38809hc7.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e...hor38810yh9.jpg

for the win

vlaaad12345
Yeah I don't see validus dealing with a bunch of non working links.

Mindset
Thor bullrushes him.

The Great Galen
Or"KMC fabricated powers"WTFPWNS him.

Mindset
Or he just bullrushes him.

Red Hulk
Yeah, since Thor has exclusive"KMC only powers"he can do things in which he has never performed before in comics. He's done BFR lots of times in comics.

He took off the Midgard Serpent's head with a BFR.
He transported Destroyer halfway across the universe.
He BFR'd Surtur, and Ymir at the same time.
He teleported himself and others millions of light years away.
He BFR'd Iron Man, and Cap from Asgard to Earth.
He took himself and Shiva (Skyfather level being in Nirvana) from Nirvana to Asgard, just so he could get his life force.
He BFR'd Zemo's ship.
He has sent someone into the sun.

Etc.

*insert palm*

guy222
validus

Mindset
Originally posted by Red Hulk
He's done BFR lots of times in comics.

He took himself and Shiva (Skyfather level being in Nirvana) from Nirvana to Asgard, just so he could get his life force.
He BFR'd Zemo's ship.

Etc.

*insert palm* Those are all KMC made up powers, sorry.

The Great Galen

He BFR'd Zemo's ship.

Etc.

*insert palm*

Nice way to take things out of context.

Bada's Palin
If BFR is allowed, how difficult is this?

The Great Galen
Won't work on Val, he smashes his facte before he reacts. Thor has been ****ed up by Hulk so...yeah he loses.

Red Hulk
When has Thor been fudged up by Hulk in a fair fight?

And when has Hulk smashed him when he was trying to BFR? As far as I recall, Thor is able to BFR while he's in the middle of fights with Skyfather level beings...

Nice way to take things out of context.
Thor bends the fabric of time and space when he BFR's...

And sending people straight through time is a trait he lost admittedly, but it's still not a KMC power.

Bada's Palin
Won't work on Val, he smashes his facte before he reacts. Thor has been ****ed up by Hulk so...yeah he loses.

Fortunately Thor can make a protective shield strong enough to shield a bomb that would blow up a 5th of the universe.

Galan007
Originally posted by Bada's Palin
Fortunately Thor can make a protective shield strong enough to shield a bomb that would blow up a 5th of the universe. How much is a 5th of the universe, exactly?

Red Hulk
Originally posted by Galan007
How much is a 5th of the universe, exactly? 12

ultimatethor

He BFR'd Zemo's ship.

Etc.

*insert palm*

All made up im afraid. Even Odin cant BFR.

The Great Galen
Originally posted by Bada's Palin
Fortunately Thor can make a protective shield strong enough to shield a bomb that would blow up a 5th of the universe.

Thor has never done well agaisnt Hulk in the past, agaisnt bricks Thor tends to fight rather poorly...so up agaisnt some 12 times more powerful thne PC supes he would lose terribly.

Red Hulk
Originally posted by ultimatethor
All made up im afraid. Even Odin cant BFR. Right.

The Great Galen
When has Thor been fudged up by Hulk in a fair fight?

And when has Hulk smashed him when he was trying to BFR? As far as I recall, Thor is able to BFR while he's in the middle of fights with Skyfather level beings...

Thor bends the fabric of time and space when he BFR's...

And sending people straight through time is a trait he lost admittedly, but it's still not a KMC power.

Fair fight, IMO every time Hulk has smashed on Thor was not a instance of being unfair...its legitimate I think. As for Thors BFR, well Im not sold on its potency.

Red Hulk
Every fight in which Hulk has 'smashed' Thor has been under circumstances.

Thor has never done well agaisnt Hulk in the past, agaisnt bricks Thor tends to fight rather poorly...so up agaisnt some 12 times more powerful thne PC supes he would lose terribly. Name a fight where Thor hasn't done well, and I'll give you the context.

Classic NES
Yeah, since Thor has exclusive"KMC only powers"he can do things in which he has never performed before in comics.

http://i34.tinypic.com/14b4y1t.jpg

http://i33.tinypic.com/2cy65gz.jpg

He's also banished Black knight

Galan007
Don't listen to Bran, he's a HUGE Thor fanboy. vin

Classic NES

Since we are using his Classic version, his time powers are viable.

Fair fight, IMO every time Hulk has smashed on Thor was not a instance of being unfair...

The difference is that in this fight Thor is using Mjolnir and PIS is off.

ultimatethor
Originally posted by Classic NES
http://i34.tinypic.com/14b4y1t.jpg

http://i33.tinypic.com/2cy65gz.jpg

He's also banished Black knight

Its also notable that here he Bfrs to another dimension with a simple blast

ultimatethor
Since we are using his Classic version, his time powers are viable.

Classic thor had his time powers taken away by immortus.

Edit- Classic thor meaning before he had the odin force

Classic NES
Its also notable that here he Bfrs to another dimension with a simple blast

What's your point?

Classic thor had his time powers taken away by immortus.

Edit- Classic thor meaning before he had the odin force

We ain't using those versions, Time powers are on for this match.

The Great Galen
Every fight in which Hulk has 'smashed' Thor has been under circumstances.

Name a fight where Thor hasn't done well, and I'll give you the context.

So there was context behind the time when Hulk forced Thor back and later KO'ed him with 3 punches. Thor has always been on the losing end during all there bouts, like in this situation http://img128.imageshack.us/img128/746/thorih440l5ho.jpg Thor has issues at times agaisnt Thing whome Hulk constantly owns.

ultimatethor
What's your point?

That normally thor uses his hammer to create a vortex to BFr but he can also casually use blasts to do it as well

Classic NES
@ Galen

Is that Heroes reborn?

The Great Galen
So then Thor doesn't have issues agaisnt Hulk......

Red Hulk
So there was context behind the time when Hulk forced Thor back and later KO'ed him with 3 punches. Thor has always been on the losing end during all there bouts, like in this situation http://img128.imageshack.us/img128/746/thorih440l5ho.jpg Thor has issues at times agaisnt Thing whome Hulk constantly owns. All Hulk did was force him back. That isn't smashing.
He KO'ed Thor because Thor was carrying Bruce to safety, Bruce transformed, and cheapshotted Thor until he was KO'ed.

Except he hasn't. As a matter of fact, Thor has gotten the better of Hulk more times than Hulk has done to Thor in a fair fight.

That is from an alternate reality, and Hulk is Maestro there. As well as all he did was punch him away, which isn't hard to do when he can throw around 100 tons.

Hulk has issues against Thing as well. Thor has only fought him once to my knowledge when he had some trouble.
And Thing stands up to everyone, anyway, what, with him being a pure hearted hero and all...

Classic NES
So there was context behind the time when Hulk forced Thor back and later KO'ed him with 3 punches. Thor has always been on the losing end during all there bouts, like in this situation http://img128.imageshack.us/img128/746/thorih440l5ho.jpg Thor has issues at times agaisnt Thing whome Hulk constantly owns.

@ Galen

Is that Heroes reborn?

Galan007
Iron Man KO'd Hulk back in the day with one punch. giggle00

Classic NES
He burned out his suit, though.

The Great Galen
Point is, Thor has never KO'ed Hulk and he has never handily beat him. Judging by there encounters Hulk always has the edge, and besides that Hulk already KO'ed like in the above example I provided.

Galan007
He burned out his suit, though. And? It was still Iron Man who did it. lulz.

ultimatethor

We ain't using those versions, Time powers are on for this match.

Well you are the thread starter so what u say goes. If his time powers are returned for this match then he could probly reverse/freeze time or control the flow of time for to win.

Red Hulk
Point is, Thor has never KO'ed Hulk and he has never handily beat him. Judging by there encounters Hulk always has the edge, and besides that Hulk already KO'ed like in the above example I provided. Yes he has... and yes he has.

No he doesn't.
He cheapshotted Thor a ton of times to KO him... does that actually count?

Have you even read any of the fights of Thor vs Hulk?

ultimatethor

LOL.

The Great Galen
Yes he has... and yes he has.

No he doesn't.
He cheapshotted Thor a ton of times to KO him... does that actually count?

If it's in ur opinion that he cheapshotted him then by all means believe that, it was only 3 strikes if imnot mistaken. As I said, judging by all ther encounters Hulk has the advantage.

Red Hulk
If it's in ur opinion that he cheapshotted him then by all means believe that, it was only 3 strikes if imnot mistaken. As I said, judging by all ther encounters Hulk has the advantage. ...

Are you kidding?
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/Hulk_Annual_2001_p28.jpg
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/Hulk_Annual_2001_p29.jpg
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/Hulk_Annual_2001_p30.jpg
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/Hulk_Annual_2001_p31.jpg
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/Hulk_Annual_2001_p32.jpg

You've apparently never even seen any encounters by them though...

The Great Galen
Wasn't really a cheapshot, Thor was aware of Bruce turning and just failed to react in time...which seems to happen to him a lot. He was even present minded when Hulk leaped over to him, in fact Thor had a clear mind during the entire assult but simply failed to react...nothing cheap to it all IMO.

If anything, Thor is the one who got Hulk on the back....

Red Hulk
Wasn't really a cheapshot, Thor was aware of Bruce turning and just failed to react in time...which seems to happen to him a lot. He was even present minded when Hulk leaped over to him, in fact Thor had a clear mind during the entire assult but simply failed to react...nothing cheap to it all IMO.

If anything, Thor is the one who got Hulk on the back.... He was already swinging before Thor had any knowledge of what was going on... He wasn't ready for it.
He was only awake when Hulk jumped over to him. Which means nothing.

It doesn't happen a lot though. You act like Thor gets smashed by Hulk all the time, and that's really the only time Hulk has KO'ed him. The only other time Hulk has ever 'won' was when Hulk made Thor give up Mjolnir, and he fought Thor until Thor grabbed his hammer.
Other than that, Thor has KO'ed him. He's repeated what Hulk did to him without his hammer. He's beaten a weaker Hulk. He's gained the upper hand when he didn't have Mjolnir. He's stalemated him in strength. Etc.
You, know none of this though, and go by what you hear from people who hear other people talk about it.

The Great Galen
He was already swinging before Thor had any knowledge of what was going on... He wasn't ready for it.
He was only awake when Hulk jumped over to him. Which means nothing.

It doesn't happen a lot though. You act like Thor gets smashed by Hulk all the time, and that's really the only time Hulk has KO'ed him. The only other time Hulk has ever 'won' was when Hulk made Thor give up Mjolnir, and he fought Thor until Thor grabbed his hammer.
Other than that, Thor has KO'ed him. He's repeated what Hulk did to him without his hammer. He's beaten a weaker Hulk. He's gained the upper hand when he didn't have Mjolnir. He's stalemated him in strength. Etc.
You, know none of this though, and go by what you hear from people who hear other people talk about it.

Thor obviously sensed bruce changing....he knew thus no cheapshot.

Red Hulk
Thor obviously sensed bruce changing....he knew thus no cheapshot. no expression

The Great Galen
He even said"by the Gods"....while he was changing.....

Priest
@ Galen

Is that Heroes reborn?
He wouldn't know, he probably found that in a respect thread.

Red Hulk
He even said"by the Gods"....while he was changing..... He said by the Gods in the same panel that what looked like Hulk was pounding on his face. no expression

As well as the narration saying it was Hulk before Thor acknowledged.

The mere fact that Thor was carrying Hulk, and getting hit when he wasn't ready for it though, says it's a cheapshot.

The Great Galen
He said by the Gods in the same panel that what looked like Hulk was pounding on his face. no expression

As well as the narration saying it was Hulk before Thor knew.

The mere fact that Thor was carrying Hulk, and getting hit when he wasn't ready for it though, says it's a cheapshot.

Wow.......if thats wat constitues a cheapshot then.....

Mindset
Originally posted by Priest
He wouldn't know, he probably found that in a respect thread. laughing out loud

kgkg
@ Galen

Is that Heroes reborn? No it's Hulk annual v3 2001

In that same Issue Thor K.O's hulk easily smile

Classic NES
Good thing we aren't using modern versions of thor.

kgkg
Good thing we aren't using modern versions of thor. I was talking about the ones Red Hulk posted the one from Galen is HULK #440

comicfan11
PC Validus wrecks classic Thor.
Thor rarely if ever goes for a BFR on the start of a fight and when Val gets his hands on him is lights out for the Thunder God

Raoul
spite thread. closed.

also, the bashing? i don't want to see it carried over into other threads.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.