marvel's class 100 group

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lawest9
As we know marvel comics has MANY characters with class 100 suoerhuman strenght but some are still stronger than others, so i listed 10 of the better known characters of this strenght level asking anyone to post them from one to ten based on who's the strongest of all.and here it is in no particular order on my part.

thor
she-hulk
hercules
namor
silver surfer
hulk
sentry
gladiator
juggernaut
wonderman

Feel free to add anyone i left out with the exception of sky level and cosmic being( with the exception of SS whom i've already added )

psycho gundam
there are too many to name, for instance iron man is in this (with an ample power source), magneto (amped), orka, etc

Galan007
As far as brute strength goes, the #1 spot would be a toss up between Hulk and Surfer, I'd think.

On one hand you have Surfer, whom can amp his strength to unknown levels via the power cosmic. And on the other hand you have Hulk, whom can amp his strength to unknown levels via anger.

They are/have the potential to be, well above everyone else you listed, in terms of sheer strength. The only one who could come close is an extremely confident Gladiator, imo.

The Great Galen
Originally posted by Galan007
As far as brute strength goes, the #1 spot would be a toss up between Hulk and Surfer, I'd think.

On one hand you have Surfer, whom can amp his strength to unknown levels via the power cosmic. And on the other hand you have Hulk, whom can amp his strength to unknown levels via anger.

They are/have the potential to be, well above everyone else you listed, in terms of sheer strength. The only one who could come close is an extremely confident Gladiator, imo.

The biggest difference is that Hulk has the depth in his strength showings to support the claimg of infinite strength. A lot of characters have unknown upper limits to there strength, but judging by feats I wouldn't consider SS in the same class as Hulk/Gladiator. So for myself personally, I'd say it would be Glad's followed by Hulk then mayb Thor.

Enyalus
Surfer has already physically stalemated Gladiator in a non-canon appearance, and physically overpowered "Gladiator Hulk" during the Planet Hulk saga. Not to mention one or two other times.

So, I'd agree with Galan's assessment.

The Great Galen
Originally posted by Enyalus
Surfer has already physically stalemated Gladiator in a non-canon appearance, and physically overpowered "Gladiator Hulk" during the Planet Hulk saga. Not to mention one or two other times.

So, I'd agree with Galan's assessment.

That planet hulk depowered Hulk if im not mistaken, he was operatting normally or something to that effect. Still a good showing but it wasn't really hulk at full capcity. On that note Glad did physically better agaisnt Tyrant then SS and even Thor has had slightly better showings against Thanos.

Enyalus
Originally posted by The Great Galen
That planet hulk depowered Hulk if im not mistaken, he was operatting normally or something to that effect. Still a good showing but it wasn't really hulk at full capcity. On that note Glad did physically better agaisnt Tyrant then SS and even Thor has had slightly better showings against Thanos.

We're talking about strength. How well they did against whoever doesn't really touch on the issue.

Hulk was on the planet for longer than Surfer was. Meaning that he was nearing his original levels while Surfer was still very weakened. Plus Surfer was cut off from the Power Cosmic at the time of the fight. And he still wrecked the entire Warbound, Hulk included.

Bottom line is, they were both weakened. But Surfer moreso. And he still dominated.

rotiart
I completely disagree that Magneto should be considered a CL 100. Manipulately his suit to resemble super strength should not be considered in the same light as a brick like hulk. But I guess if you consider guys like iron man.. its the same kinda...

still i disagree with the relationship.

as far as strength... mangog... beta ray bill with hammer. ultimo, hulkbuster iron man. any herald of galactus, blastaar, drax, abomination, sasquatch, wendigo, surtur, colossus, ... and the list goes on

The Great Galen
Originally posted by Enyalus
We're talking about strength. How well they did against whoever doesn't really touch on the issue.

Hulk was on the planet for longer than Surfer was. Meaning that he was nearing his original levels while Surfer was still very weakened. Plus Surfer was cut off from the Power Cosmic at the time of the fight. And he still wrecked the entire Warbound, Hulk included.

Bottom line is, they were both weakened. But Surfer moreso. And he still dominated.

Then my intial comment stands, glads/hulk/thor.

Badabing
Marvel Strength Levels

I don't know how accurate that list is with regards of actual feats.

kgkg
Originally posted by Badabing
Marvel Strength Levels

I don't know how accurate that list is with regards of actual feats. very bad list wonder man class 90 wink

Badabing
Originally posted by kgkg
very bad list wonder man class 90 wink I never dwelled too much on the tonnage. I figured Class 100 are the elite. class 95 next, etc. I'm sure I've seen a scan of Wonderman lifting more than 90 tons. But against the likes of Hulk, Thor and Herc he rates a 90 to their 100.

kgkg
Originally posted by Badabing
I never dwelled too much on the tonnage. I figured Class 100 are the elite. class 95 next, etc. I'm sure I've seen a scan of Wonderman lifting more than 90 tons. But against the likes of Hulk, Thor and Herc he rates a 90 to their 100. Well it would be correct but you can assume all the ones that are 100 can list more than that 100+ ton. But the ones lower can't according to bio.

I guess we can look at it your way if we ignore tons and go by who is stronger

Badabing
Originally posted by kgkg
Well it would be correct but you can assume all the ones that are 100 can list more than that 100+ ton. But the ones lower can't according to bio.

I guess we can look at it your way if we ignore tons and go by who is stronger It's easier for me that way. I've never given much credit to bios regarding strength and speed anyway. The feats always surpass bios. But I think the list more or less reflects the strength tier, though it's not perfect.

golem370
Thing is classified as class 90 yet he was hold a oil rig from falling

Bouboumaster
1- Hulk
2- Hercules / Thor / Silver Surfer / Sentry / Gladiator / Juggernaut
3- Wonderman
4- She-Hulk / Namor

Badabing
Originally posted by golem370
Thing is classified as class 90 yet he was hold a oil rig from falling Originally posted by Badabing
I never dwelled too much on the tonnage. I figured Class 100 are the elite. class 95 next, etc. I'm sure I've seen a scan of Wonderman lifting more than 90 tons. But against the likes of Hulk, Thor and Herc he rates a 90 to their 100.

That's just my take on the ratings.

GahLakTus
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
1- Hulk
3- Wonderman
4- She-Hulk / Namor

Agreed.

Mrblonde
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
1- Hulk
3- Wonderman
4- She-Hulk / Namor

I'm pretty sure that Namor fresh out of water or still in water is can lift 100 Tons but I could be wrong

Hannibal-Lector
http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m179/Ptr_Grifin/Juggy_vote1.jpg

Outdated? yes but i usually go by that considering that was during the time classic juggy was facing off against the classic hulk feats (TC'ing away a pocket dimension, shattering an asteroid 2-3 x size of earth, cant remember wut it was but u get the idea), yeah i know it isnt a "pannel" feat but thats just my opinion, this of course isnt counting massively powered cosmics

Knowsbleed33
Originally posted by Hannibal-Lector
http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m179/Ptr_Grifin/Juggy_vote1.jpg

Outdated? yes but i usually go by that considering that was during the time classic juggy was facing off against the classic hulk feats (TC'ing away a pocket dimension, shattering an asteroid 2-3 x size of earth, cant remember wut it was but u get the idea), yeah i know it isnt a "pannel" feat but thats just my opinion, this of course isnt counting massively powered cosmics

There's a more recent "Green Mail" excerpt that says the same thing.

It's a toss up IMO.

UKR
None is more powerful than the mighty Thor, god of thunder!!! Well, that's how it should be.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.