Wonder World Heroes Vs The Eternals

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cloud102
Wonder World heroes, Adam 1, Glimmer, etc... From JLA WW 3. Vs Eternals. Who wins?

tjcoady
The Wonder World heroes were on a scale so vast that the Flash and Green Lantern were on a scale comparable only to their shrinking guy; supposedly they were the greatest heroes the entire universe had to offer. Then again, other than what Adam 1 says about them, their only feat is the Glimmer running "perpendicular through time," which, while I'm not entirely sure what it means, sounds pretty awesome.

I dunno. Based on just how they were described, they should win without worries, but there is really not enough information to judge.

cloud102
Originally posted by tjcoady
The Wonder World heroes were on a scale so vast that the Flash and Green Lantern were on a scale comparable only to their shrinking guy; supposedly they were the greatest heroes the entire universe had to offer. Then again, other than what Adam 1 says about them, their only feat is the Glimmer running "perpendicular through time," which, while I'm not entirely sure what it means, sounds pretty awesome.

I dunno. Based on just how they were described, they should win without worries, but there is really not enough information to judge.

Agreed. Do you know what Adam 1 said about them? I don't own those comics anymore. They're like the JLA times a million.

Also, Glimmer helped every hero on the planet receive powers.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.