Pierce runs the gaunlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Battlehammer
Full rest between each fight.

Ronin

Echo

Daredevil

Taskmaster

Captain America

Punisher + Winter Soldier

Shang-chi + Elektra

Wolverine + Spiderman

Sabertooth + Omega Red

Hulk

Can he clear it? If not were does he falter.

Starscream M
loses to Wolverine + Spiderman

Battlehammer
I am not sure he does. He has close to if not class 90 strength, he has range attacks, he every durable, repair system if not mistken as well as electricity attacks and a number of other technological abilities. He also extremely intelligent, and even if not msitaken have a system implanted in his eye which tells him information on his opponents and there weakness I believe.

Starscream M
Originally posted by Battlehammer
I am not sure he does. He has close to if not class 90 strength, he has range attacks, he every durable, repair system if not mistken as well as electricity attacks and a number of other technological abilities. He also extremely intelligent, and even if not msitaken have a system implanted in his eye which tells him information on his opponents and there weakness I believe. spiderman can distract him by hopping around, webbing his face, and avoiding his attacks

meanwhile, Logan can try to cut off his arms and legs

of course, if he can repair himself like Ultron or Cyborg Superman, then Logan and Peter are screwd

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Starscream M
spiderman can distract him by hopping around, webbing his face, and avoiding his attacks

meanwhile, Logan can try to cut off his arms and legs

of course, if he can repair himself like Ultron or Cyborg Superman, then Logan and Peter are screwd
He can. He can fly as well, fire blast, mini rockets, has claws on each hand, electric whip.

He can easily cut, blast or rip Spider-mans webbing.

He also has superhuman level of speed, reflex, durability, stamina, and agility I believe.

so how far do you think he makes it now? Think he can get to Hulk?

snoopdogg
I am not sure he does. He has close to if not class 90 strength, Class 90? Didn't Colossus break one of his arms?

Battlehammer
Originally posted by snoopdogg
Class 90? Didn't Colossus break one of his arms?
he damage an arm, but only after being momentarly overpower by pierce. Which is why I said class 90 and not 100. Though I actaully underestimating sinces he recieved several upgrades since then.

Bentley
If Taskmaster plays his cards right, a good trick arrow would put Pierce out of commission.

snoopdogg
he damage an arm, but only after being momentarly overpower by pierce. Which is why I said class 90 and not 100. Though I actaully underestimating sinces he recieved several upgrades since then. Pierce had leverage on Colossus until he pissed Colossus off then he got his arm broke severely to the point he had to flee the fight.

That was also teenage Colossus.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Bentley
If Taskmaster plays his cards right, a good trick arrow would put Pierce out of commission.
............he has superhuman durability and he has repair system...........not to mention he ahs superhuman reflexes and speed.........

Bentley
There are trick arrows that have defeated Ultron.

Ultron is better than Pierce in every way.

Battlehammer
Pierce had leverage on Colossus until he pissed Colossus off then he got his arm broke severely to the point he had to flee the fight.

That was also teenage Colossus.
teenage colossus was class 100.

and we all know that when colossus gets angry his strength tends to increase.

also I don't think pierce becan with leverage at all, as I recall he force colossus into that postion. Also was that not the same arm wolverine had previously damaged?

Oh and this was also an early model of pierce prior to the upgrades. He constantly imporving his body

Battlehammer
There are trick arrows that have defeated Ultron.

Ultron is better than Pierce in every way.
really when ahs taskmaster defeat ultron? hmm? and when has taskmaster had that level of weapondry as standard equiptment?

snoopdogg
Logan sliced the other arm. And I'm not sure even then it was damaged.

BTW teenage Colossus was not Class 100.

Bentley
really when ahs taskmaster defeat ultron? hmm? and when has taskmaster had that level of weapondry as standard equiptment?

He has trick arrows and he is in the initiative, that alone could give him good weaponry. His set of trick arrows is entirely subjective but it would make a great difference in this combat, Pierce would lose if Taskmaster had the right arrows.

If he does not... Meh, Spider-man and Wolverine would probably kill him.

Battlehammer
Logan sliced the other arm. And I'm not sure even then it was damaged.

BTW teenage Colossus was not Class 100.
oh it was damage and clearly shown to be............also I think it was a mistake by the artist that the other arm was ripped..........which happens and would make far more senses.

relaly the ulitmate update x-men guides states differently. I also don't ever recall them stating he was not class 100 when he was a teenager.

snoopdogg
oh it was damage and clearly shown to be............also I think it was a mistake by the artist that the other arm was ripped..........which happens and would make far more senses. Pierce got overpowered. Pierce was even shocked his arm gave out.

relaly the ulitmate update x-men guides states differently. I also don't ever recall them stating he was not class 100 when he was a teenager. He was only at 70 tons as a teeenager.

Battlehammer
He has trick arrows and he is in the initiative, that alone could give him good weaponry.
what are you kiding me? There no evdiences to suport this. Just becuase he ahs used trick arrows does not mean he has one capable of defeating pierce. For starters iut not even part of his standar equiptment. when was the alst time you saw him use such an arrow? year ago.

His set of trick arrows is entirely subjective but it would make a great difference in this combat, Pierce would lose if Taskmaster had the right arrows.

If he does not... Meh, Spider-man and Wolverine would probably kill him.

..............he has neevr shown such arrows in year or period. To assume he ahve them is rediculous.

not to mention perice is superhuman in ever respect and also has rnage attacks of his own and he being faster then taskmaster means he get the shot of first.

No they really would not.

Battlehammer
Pierce got overpowered. Pierce was even shocked his arm gave out.

He was only at 70 tons as a teeenager.

He over powered colossus first. Tehn colossus got mad and was able to over power pierce. And I pritty sure the arm that agve out was suposes to be the one perviously damage and was but a msitkae of the artist.

really were was that stated becuase my source does not agree.

snoopdogg
And I pritty sure the arm that agve out was suposes to be the one perviously damage and was but a msitkae of the artist.

Please tell me you are not serious.

Bentley
what are you kiding me? There no evdiences to suport this. Just becuase he ahs used trick arrows does not mean he has one capable of defeating pierce. For starters iut not even part of his standar equiptment. when was the alst time you saw him use such an arrow? year ago.

..............he has neevr shown such arrows in year or period. To assume he ahve them is rediculous.

not to mention perice is superhuman in ever respect and also has rnage attacks of his own and he being faster then taskmaster means he get the shot of first.

No they really would not.

As I said, if he doesn't have them, meh. If he has them he wins. You are the thread creator, you choose.

Spider-man could use webbing to distract him/annoy him, Wolverine could get the money shot and end the battle. They have fought together before, they could come up with a good strategy. They have defeated opponents far more dangerous than Pierce, and even if alone they would be hard pressed to win, together they have more than enough gas.

snoopdogg

really were was that stated becuase my source does not agree. What exactly are your sources?

Battlehammer
what? you think it makes mroe sense that the damage one held out, but the other one which was at 100% broke?

and it not uncommon for artist to amke msitkaes and that would be a rather easy one.

Stoic

I remember the fight, Pierce at best seemed to be in the 50-65 ton range.

snoopdogg
Originally posted by Stoic
I remember the fight, Pierce at best seemed to be in the 50-65 ton range. I can agree with that. But Class 90 seems a little generous imo.

Battlehammer
As I said, if he doesn't have them, meh. If he has them he wins. You are the thread creator, you choose.

your jsut makign up item he simply does not posses.........

Spider-man could use webbing to distract him/annoy him, Wolverine could get the money shot and end the battle.
stop. You cealry do not know what your talking about.

for starters peirce good ripp the webbing easily or cut it or simply dodge it take your pick. Money shot? really? You do know he has self repair system that work as a healing factor and is pritty much immune to pain.

They have fought together before, they could come up with a good strategy. They have defeated opponents far more dangerous than Pierce, and even if alone they would be hard pressed to win, together they have more than enough gas.

nope they can't the ninites alone would kill spiderman and make wolverine rather defesnsless

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Stoic
I remember the fight, Pierce at best seemed to be in the 50-65 ton range.
so a class 50 can temeporaly over power colossus? that does not seem right.

snoopdogg
so a class 50 can temeporaly over power colossus? that does not seem right. Well he did kick Colossus in the head in human form before that. So Colossus still may have been dizzy from the blow.

Battlehammer
Well he did kick Colossus in the head in human form before that. So Colossus still may have been dizzy from the blow.
he did not seem dizzy nor was it implied that he was.

snoopdogg
he did not seem dizzy nor was it implied that he was. Well there was nothing to imply the artist made a error with Pierces arm either.

The Pict
I am not sure he does. He has close to if not class 90 strength, he has range attacks, he every durable, repair system if not mistken as well as electricity attacks and a number of other technological abilities. He also extremely intelligent, and even if not msitaken have a system implanted in his eye which tells him information on his opponents and there weakness I believe.

Class 90 strength!? Never seen Pierce exhibit that sort of level.

snoopdogg
Originally posted by The Pict
Class 90 strength!? Never seen Pierce exhibit that sort of level. He thinks this puts him at class 90. I'd say maybe 65 tons or so.

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/Colossus%20fights/ColossusandPierce0.jpg
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/Colossus%20fights/ColossusandPierce.jpg

Battlehammer
Well there was nothing to imply the artist made a error with Pierces arm either.
really? So you think it fine that the injured arm went unbroken, but the healthy one snapped? Does that make any senses to you? come on now. That rediculous why would the uninjuried break and not the injuried? It was a mistake by the artist and an easy one to make at that. It would not be the first time mistake had occured. They happen quite a bit and it makes far more senses that the injured one was the one suposes to snap and not the healthy one.

Battlehammer
He thinks this puts him at class 90. I'd say maybe 65 tons or so.

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/Colossus%20fights/ColossusandPierce0.jpg
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/Colossus%20fights/ColossusandPierce.jpg
so a class 65 tonner causes colossus to use all his might and is capable of causing him pain with strength a lone?

snoopdogg
really? So you think it fine that the injured arm went unbroken, but the healthy one snapped? Does that make any senses to you? come on now. That rediculous why would the uninjuried break and not the injuried? It was a mistake by the artist and an easy one to make at that. It would not be the first time mistake had occured. They happen quite a bit and it makes far more senses that the injured one was the one suposes to snap and not the healthy one. LOL

Brutacus
Didn't the young x-men defeat pierce???

Battlehammer
LOL
.........there nothing funny about that......it logical.

The Pict
Originally posted by Brutacus
Didn't the young x-men defeat pierce???

Yes

Endrict Nuul
Some of the posts in the thread are lulz....

golem370
A cartridge or two of webbing could immobilize him

Bentley
Pierce became the punching bag of the Young X-men but suddenly seasoned veterans such as Wolverine and Spider-man are going down like chumps...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.