King Hyperion-Thor(Classic) vs Silver Surfer-Orion w/full Gear

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Great Galen
Standard rules. fight takes place on earth...which team takes it?

Enyalus
Is it okay if I just say, "I don't know." ? I know it isn't a helpful post, but...IMO this is a very good match.

vlaaad12345
Not held back by pis orion goes sickass on hyperion or thor once he goes demonic they aren't going to equal him in h2h and he has herald+level energy,surfer is obviously surfer and could fight either.

Mindset
WM Thor vs. Demonic Orion

vlaaad12345
Thor can't willingly enter Wm,orion going demonic is simply a result of him getting very very pissed,and demonic orion uses the astro force so...goodbye thor.

ultimatethor
Wait when did CIS stop being a rule in fights? How many times does orion go "demonic" while fighting opponents? Anyhow team 2 still wins.

vlaaad12345
He has done it atleast twice its simply him getting very pissed...he snaps loses it and becomes a nearly unstoppable force of death.

ultimatethor
Originally posted by vlaaad12345
He has done it atleast twice its simply him getting very pissed...he snaps loses it and becomes a nearly unstoppable force of death.

Regardless it is hardly his normal state of mind and so is invalid for fights. But just out of curiosity what did he do when he was in that mode?

Mindset
Originally posted by vlaaad12345
Thor can't willingly enter Wm,orion going demonic is simply a result of him getting very very pissed,and demonic orion uses the astro force so...goodbye thor. How does Thor go WM?

UKR
New Gods sucks and so does that Superman ripoff so those two wankers will die in the first 10th of a second from a fatal case of ass-sucking sucktitude. Thus it's just Thor VS Silver Surfer. Thor whups Space Jesus' ass.

The Great Galen
Originally posted by UKR
New Gods sucks and so does that Superman ripoff so those two wankers will die in the first 10th of a second from a fatal case of ass-sucking sucktitude. Thus it's just Thor VS Silver Surfer. Thor whups Space Jesus' ass.

Im thinking the match will pair up in a SS vs Hyper and Thor vs Orion to be honest.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.