pc karate kid gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

psycho gundam
this has to be done.

- judo master (the chick)

- batman

- clayface

- wonder woman

- black adam

- current superman

---boss fight---

- superboy prime

The Great Galen
Well this would be interesting but Supes would still take it. There are to many options outside of engaging in a direct h2h assult that can assure Supes a victory, although PC KK has shown the skill to defend agaisnt most of these methods IMO supes still has a signifcant advantage in speed,strength and durability. Supes takes it.

psycho gundam
i changed the thread but ^ that still qualifies as an answer.

so superman STILL beats pc era karate kid?

Premutos
Karate Kid 100/10, as usual.

http://img517.imageshack.us/img517/2152/kk1ol8.jpg

cloud102
Originally posted by The Great Galen
Well this would be interesting but Supes would still take it. There are to many options outside of engaging in a direct h2h assult that can assure Supes a victory, although PC KK has shown the skill to defend agaisnt most of these methods IMO supes still has a signifcant advantage in speed,strength and durability. Supes takes it.

Speed, strength, and durability means nothing to PC Karate Kid. When he was sparring with Superboy, Val stated that he knows an alien martial art that can combat super types like bricks. PC Val would wreck Superman.

cloud102
Also, during Zero Hour, Val has dodged and even kicked M-Onel out of the atmosphere. Redirecting him, which was a nice feat. And this is the same M-Onel who can move stars.

The Great Galen
I think the biggest difference here is PC Supes never fought as fast as current supes. Current supes has "flash/quick silver"level h2h speed, although if Val and supes did go at it again it shoudlnt be anything Val couldn't handle. Untill we see a more recent interaction we won't really know how it goes, but I dont doubt that KK should be able to take a few from supes but i just wanna see a more recent interaction.

The Great Galen
Originally posted by psycho gundam
this has to be done.

- judo master (the chick)

- batman

- clayface

- wonder woman

- black adam

- current superman

---boss fight---

- superboy prime

WW should technically be able to take him out, the options of BRF r still there and plus most of the characters(except the first 2)have a unfair advantage with there extoxic powers...if u made this to a pure h2h match it would be more even to debate.

cloud102
Well, I don't think the current writers want Val that powerful. I was hoping when Val in Lightning Saga would take on some of the league, but it didn't happen. The closest thing was Karate Kid giving Batman a hernia. And this was a Val who just came out of a COMA and was mind controlled.

Batman was like a level 10 in skill, while KK was a level 13.

Besides Pre-Crisis Karate Kid is dead. So no future for him. sad

The Great Galen
Yeah I know, KK shoudl be written up to being a ubber MA that can hang with the big boys but DC doesn't seem to share that opinion. It would be sick if Val went at it with Supes again but this time they would start doing some crazy DBZ style stuff h2h stuff. So even though I think Val should be able to handle supes h2h...there isnt any recent interaction to gauge so with that I would go with supes.

Philosophía
Batman.

Enyalus
Originally posted by cloud102
Well, I don't think the current writers want Val that powerful. I was hoping when Val in Lightning Saga would take on some of the league, but it didn't happen. The closest thing was Karate Kid giving Batman a hernia. And this was a Val who just came out of a COMA and was mind controlled.

Batman was like a level 10 in skill, while KK was a level 13.

Besides Pre-Crisis Karate Kid is dead. So no future for him. sad

Bruce was a 12 while Val was 15. According to Clark.

Anywho - Val gets stopped at one via Judomaster. He won't be able to hit her. And there's your loss...

cloud102
Originally posted by Enyalus
Bruce was a 12 while Val was 15. According to Clark.

Anywho - Val gets stopped at one via Judomaster. He won't be able to hit her. And there's your loss...

Val doesn't need to hit her. Creating an earthquake to bury her in would suffice.

Premutos
Ok, these are the results of the Karate Kid test on FFV3R with the new attribute Jobber Aura/Super Bullshit/Super Karate/whatever just in case anyone is interested:

WINS:

- Deadshot
- Captain Cold
- Ares
- Abomination
- Hulk
- Juggernaut (!)
- Sentry (!!)

LOSES:

- Jenny Sparks
- Magneto
. Dr. Light
- Despero
- Darkseid

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.