Zam Wessel's Last Words

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Crosshair
What were they? Does anyone know?

I don't know about the first phrase, but the last part sounds like "Slave 1"

sweersa
Jedi Slimo!

Hybris
Something that would translate to "DIE JEDI DOGS" perhaps? I haven't got the slightest idea.

steverules
She said 'f*ck I'm dead'

sweersa
You really don't know? I believe my post was correct.

NonSensi-Klown
http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Zam_Wesell

I win the thread.

MIŠT
Wiki is obviously wrong.

"The nearby Fett attemped to silence the two Jedi with a Kamino saberdart before Zam could provide them with additional information, but only hit her in the neck, missing them by inches"

Saying Jango tried to kill 2 Jedi with a single dart, but missed and hit Zam instead? Sure.
Which brings to question why he didn't just kill Anakin or Obi Wan anyway, he had a jetpack, not like they would have caught him.

queeq
Bizarre.

sweersa
Originally posted by NonSensi-Klown

I win the thread.

Yes, that's it. I believe I read this in Star Wars Insider Magazine as well.

Crosshair
Originally posted by NonSensi-Klown

I win the thread.

Thank you. I've been wondering that for a long time.

sweersa
I bet it would be fun being married to someone of her species.

Any role playing fans here?

Hahaha.

NonSensi-Klown

MIŠT
What makes perfect sense, that he was aiming for the Jedi or for Zam? I'm guessing you're agreeing with the Wiki entry saying he was aiming at the Jedi, but if you're saying he intentionally aimed at Zam then I might have gotten lost in the posts.

Why would he have been aiming for the Jedi? Zam was about to betray him, so I doubt Jango would have wanted her alive to escape, also she failed her mission so wouldn't have been in his good books.

He had (or only used) one Kamino dart, against 2 Jedi. If he did kill one, he'd have to fly off pretty quick, leaving the other Jedi with Zam who would have told them about him anyway (also, I doubt she'd escape too fast, she collapsed and needed the two of them to help carry her out).

And finally, Jango is an expert bounty hunter, what are the odds he misses 2 exposed Jedi with their backs turned, and just happened to hit Zam in the neck?

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Kamino_saberdart

"In 22 BBY, Jango Fett used a saberdart to kill Zam Wesell, preventing her from identifying him to Jedi Knight Obi-Wan Kenobi and Jedi Padawan Anakin Skywalker"

Much more logical.

NonSensi-Klown

Anakin_the_Hutt
"Wee shaneet, sleemo."

Nice shot, slimeball.

Anakin_the_Hutt
My bad, I got it proper here:

"Murashani sleemo."

Translates to..."Bounty hunter slimeball."

She didn't agree with Jango's methods of silencing her.

Anakin_the_Hutt
Jango's payment for the Senatorial hit covered subcontracting out to Zam, not eliminating two Jedi. It also didn't cover the risks involved in tangling with two Jedi if it wasn't absolutely necessary. Since he was the one who hired Zam, and she failed, it was his responsibility to clean up that mess.

sweersa
Interesting.

vintageSW77
I always thought it was -

" i cant believe youre still watching this crap "

~JP~
I can not believe you people give a shit about this type of nitpicky stuff anymore. laughing out loud

sweersa
Originally posted by ~JP~
I can not believe you people give a shit about this type of nitpicky stuff anymore. laughing out loud

We are Star Wars fans. lol

queeq

What else are we supposed to do? Get a life?

sweersa
Originally posted by queeq
What else are we supposed to do? Get a life?

Been there done that.

and failed. Which brings me to this forum. lol jp

queeq
Figures.

sweersa
Figures.

None of this will matter when I am a famous singer.

roughrider
I think if Jango was targeting them, they might have sensed it through the force and deflected the dart. So, he probably thought it wasn't a good gamble. So, he silenced Zam and cleared out quick.

queeq
Originally posted by sweersa
None of this will matter when I am a famous singer.

For sure.

sweersa
For sure.

You have dibs for backing vocals?

~JP~
Originally posted by sweersa
We are Star Wars fans. lol

Oh so am I sweetheart, but I have better things to do with my free time I guess. wink

sweersa
Oh so am I sweetheart, but I have better things to do with my free time I guess. wink

lol Well I don't. wink

queeq

Me, for instance. wink

Jack Daniels
Queeq you r naughty..lol..

sweersa
Me, for instance. wink

Hahaha!

queeq
Hehehe

FistoFan
She said bounty hunter slime

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.