Lobo ( no clones) vs. Kurse

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mr. Funktastic
they're mad at each other, so they decide to fight. stick out tongue

fights on Earth....

Galan007
Lobo runs into the nearest convenience store, grabs one of those old-style camping skillets, and proceeds to beat Kurse with it like a red-headed b*tch.

ermmhappy

In all honesty, I see this as a stalemate unless some kind of weakness can be exploited. Kurse can't do a thing to keep Lobo down for any lasting amount of time - and as strong as Lobo may be, I don't see him possessing sufficient power to deal any lasting damage to Kurse.

Stoic
Kurse can overpower Lobo in the power dept. if they mixed it up H2H and Lobo can be KO'ed.

One of Lobo's powers however is to be able to find the weakness in his opponents and Kurses is Iron so if Lobo can exploit this weakness he should win this.

If they fight H2H Kurse should win this.

Oh and Lobo no longer has the ability to clone himself, Vril Dox removed that ability from Lobo's genes.

Harbinger
Kurse.

guy222
kurse

Bada's Palin
Originally posted by Galan007
Lobo runs into the nearest convenience store, grabs one of those old-style camping skillets, and proceeds to beat Kurse with it like a red-headed b*tch.

ermmhappy

In all honesty, I see this as a stalemate unless some kind of weakness can be exploited. Kurse can't do a thing to keep Lobo down for any lasting amount of time - and as strong as Lobo may be, I don't see him possessing sufficient power to deal any lasting damage to Kurse.

Hyperion Prime
Kurse wins this. I think Kurse is way too strong. I think Kurse would kill him.

Juntai
Originally posted by Stoic
Kurse can overpower Lobo in the power dept. if they mixed it up H2H and Lobo can be KO'ed.

One of Lobo's powers however is to be able to find the weakness in his opponents and Kurses is Iron so if Lobo can exploit this weakness he should win this.

If they fight H2H Kurse should win this.

Oh and Lobo no longer has the ability to clone himself, Vril Dox removed that ability from Lobo's genes. False. Lobo has cloned himself several times since then.
One of his clones even joined Young Justice for a while.

Stoic
Originally posted by Juntai
False. Lobo has cloned himself several times since then.
One of his clones even joined Young Justice for a while.

That was obviously an error, and the writer didn't do his homework. Lobo can no longer clone himself, for example where is this Young Justice clone now? Have you seen him recently?

Vril Dox removed that ability in the early 90's when he messed with Lobo's genetic make up.

A clone of Lobo caught up to him, they fought and the original Lobo won the fight and killed the clone, as he was beyond death at that point in time.

Vril Dox removed that power before Lobo was a part of L.E.G.I.O.N and before Lobo's Back was ever published.

If a writer ever writes Lobo with his cloning powers in a book he is in error, and should be reprimanded for not knowing the character.

Why do you think an army of Lobo's didn't show up when Lou put thousands of bullets into Lobo?

Juntai
Originally posted by Stoic
That was obviously an error, and the writer didn't do his homework. Lobo can no longer clone himself, for example where is this Young Justice clone now? Have you seen him recently?

Vril Dox removed that ability in the early 90's when he messed with Lobo's genetic make up.

A clone of Lobo caught up to him, they fought and the original Lobo won the fight and killed the clone, as he was beyond death at that point in time.

Vril Dox removed that power before Lobo was a part of L.E.G.I.O.N and before Lobo's Back was ever published.

If a writer ever writes Lobo with his cloning powers in a book he is in error, and should be reprimanded for not knowing the character.

Why do you think an army of Lobo's didn't show up when Lou put thousands of bullets into Lobo? Maybe YOU don't know the character, then?

Sins of Youth, a minor DC event, transformed the adults into kids, and vice versa, this event culminated in a few changes, Connor Kent could age after this, and Lobo, after being transformed into a kid again, regained his cloning ability.

Lobo's cloning ability was used in Our Worlds at War, he raised an army of 'Bo's on Apokalips.

Later, one of Lobo's clones, "Slobo", joined Young Justice as a member of the team.

Mighty Saxon
kurse in a hell of a battle

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.