Superman 1 Million vs. Monarch

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Endless Mike
If Monarch is too strong, Kal Kent gets the help of Red Son Superman and KC Superman

guy222
supes wins

xJLxKing
Superman will stomp him. He wont need help!!

Slaanesh
Monarch win..he crack open his armor and BOOM..a universe exploding blast..all dead laughing

xJLxKing
Originally posted by Slaanesh
Monarch win..he crack open his armor and BOOM..a universe exploding blast..all dead laughing
.... What the f**k? He can survive it

Enyalus
If they aren't fighting underneath the Super Sun, Monarch takes this.

Mindset
Originally posted by xJLxKing
.... What the f**k? He can survive it based on what?

Enyalus
Originally posted by Mindset
based on what?

His version of "logic."

cloud102
Superman ftw.

occultdestroyer
Superman curbstomps.
Even when extremely aged and weakened, he was able to punch his way back to the timestream in the 853th century.

Surtur
Originally posted by Enyalus
If they aren't fighting underneath the Super Sun, Monarch takes this.

Or in other words, Monarch can beat a powerless Superman 1M.

Since even weakened he punched through time, so Monarch can't even take that version of him..you'd need to take him away from the sun and then wait until every last bit of power is gone, then bring Monarch in.

Galan007
If they aren't fighting underneath the Super Sun, Monarch takes this. Possibly. I mean not only would his powers be declining rapidly, but any damage he recieved wouldn't be repaired at all.

However, one could argue that since Prime was able to hold his own against Monarch Superman M* should be able to do at least the same, with or without the super-sun. *shrugs*

vansonbee
Monarch for the win

xJLxKing
based on what?
Lets see, maybe because he can! He has that shield using his mind(dont know the name), he can also run away by punching the time barrier, and he is stronger then Prime, so yeah

Enyalus
Originally posted by Galan007
Possibly. I mean not only would his powers be declining rapidly, but any damage he recieved wouldn't be repaired at all.

However, one could argue that since Prime was able to hold his own against Monarch Superman M* should be able to do at least the same, with or without the super-sun. *shrugs*

Just saying that, all fights are in a neutral universe unless otherwise stated. Meaning 1M shouldn't automatically get help from his Super Sun. And of course I think it'd be a fight. Just don't see Supes pulling a majority here. Monarch basically manhandled three Supermen at once - at least one of which was superior to current Supes. How many Supermen does Mr. 1M equal? stick out tongue

Surtur
Just saying that, all fights are in a neutral universe unless otherwise stated. Meaning 1M shouldn't automatically get help from his Super Sun. And of course I think it'd be a fight. Just don't see Supes pulling a majority here. Monarch basically manhandled three Supermen at once - at least one of which was superior to current Supes. How many Supermen does Mr. 1M equal? stick out tongue

That's like saying flash can never win a fight because the speed-force doesn't exist in a neutral universe.

As for how many Supermen does 1M equal, well more than three. None of the Supermen Monarch fought could punch through time while weakened. Plus keep in mind 1M has 10 powers other Supermen don't due to having 5-d imp genes..

xJLxKing
Easily 4 ot 5. he can mind wipe them all. He has mor epower, strenght, durability, powers, everything. He is totally immunie to magic..etc. He has 10 or 11 senses. I can go on and on

Mindset
Lets see, maybe because he can! He has that shield using his mind(dont know the name), he can also run away by punching the time barrier, and he is stronger then Prime, so yeah You mean his force field vision that could stop a moving galaxy, but is going to stop a universe destroying blast?

If you meant he runs away from the blast then ok, but that isn't really impressive.

Proof that he's stronger than Prime? He might have more powers, that doesn't mean he's stronger.

Enyalus
You mean his force field vision that could stop a moving galaxy, but is going to stop a universe destroying blast?

If you meant he runs away from the blast then ok, but that isn't really impressive.

Proof that he's stronger than Prime? He might have more powers, that doesn't mean he's stronger.

I'm glad I have that guy on ignore. I didn't see that post of his 'til you quoted it. He only punched through time because he was hitting a broken time portal:

http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj172/galan007_pics/th_jla_sm10.jpg http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj172/galan007_pics/th_jla_sm11.jpg

Credit to Galan for the scans.

Anywho, he can't simply punch through time at will. He isn't like a Trion Juggernaut, who was punching through dimensions by hitting buildings and air.

xJLxKing
You mean his force field vision that could stop a moving galaxy, but is going to stop a universe destroying blast?

Yes the force field, which is can be used to stall it so he can leave the universe... He is stronger then Prime because at his weakest level he punches through time barriers, but Prime at his highest can break through universal barrier. At a low power level, Superman 1M can wipe out a giant dwarf. Superman Prime can't. Superman 1 million, has forcefield, telepathy, is fasters, and stronger. I wouldn't be suprised if he is also more durable.

Enyalus
No feats from 1M indicate he's faster than Prime. Certainly not fast enough to outrun a universal-scale explosion from point-blank range. He also hasn't 'snuffed out' a giant star on panel, so that falls under the 'empty boast' category, too.

And IMO, Prime is stronger. And in a neutral setting - more durable.

Galan007
I think everyone is forgetting the fact that unless Monarch dies as well, there will be no 'universe-busting' explosion.

Enyalus
I think everyone is forgetting the fact that unless Monarch dies as well, there will be no 'universe-busting' explosion.

I forgot, 1M could probably survive it anyway, since his suit has a built-in boom tube.

Mindset
Yes the force field, which is can be used to stall it so he can leave the universe... He is stronger then Prime because at his weakest level he punches through time barriers, but Prime at his highest can break through universal barrier. At a low power level, Superman 1M can wipe out a giant dwarf. Superman Prime can't. Superman 1 million, has forcefield, telepathy, is fasters, and stronger. I wouldn't be suprised if he is also more durable.

You're comparing holding back a galaxy to being able to hold back a universe destroying blast? no expression

Actually prime punching through the barrier wasn't at his strongest.

More powers doesn't mean he's more powerful.

What are Supes 1M feats that put him over SMP in speed and strength?

Mindset
I think everyone is forgetting the fact that unless Monarch dies as well, there will be no 'universe-busting' explosion. I didn't forget, it was irrelevant to my post.

Galan007
I didn't forget, it was irrelevant to my post. I was just pointing out the irrelevancy in bringing up a universe being destroyed. Because if that did happen in this battle, either:
A.) Supes would boom tube out of the way, and Monarch would die.
B.) They'd both die.

There's really no other options.

Mindset
I was just pointing out the irrelevancy in bringing up a universe being destroyed. Because if that did happen in this battle, either:
A.) Supes would boom tube out of the way, and Monarch would die.
B.) They'd both die.

There's really no other options.

The post that started it said they'd both die.

Galan007
There ya go.

Mindset
confused

That's what I was saying.

Galan007
That's what I said to you. whatdur

Stoic
I don't get it, wasn't Superman 1 Million said to be able to take out beings on The Stranger, or Tyrant's level.... perhaps even greater? Was Prime that powerful because I didn't see it from what I read, granted I missed a few of his appearances, but I don't think I missed any key power feats.

I'm not saying who wins here I was just saying that I always thought that 1 Million was the most powerful Superman ever.

Mindset
I love you.

xJLxKing
Like I said to stall it, It would hold the entire blast, but it could hold Monarch from opening his armor. Right?
Strongest? no, but he was able to fly, and fight at high level. He was able to travel at SOL and beyond. He was well above his average power. On the other hand, Superman 1 million couldn't even fly, and but had enough power to destroy a giant star, and go through time.

He can't do nothing. He is weak against magic, he is slower, he is vulnerable from telepathy, and he has less powers. He is weaker!!

Superman 1 million is father then a thycon,(can't spell at all). Which is thousands of times faster then SOL. He is stronger in strenght when at his full power.

Enyalus
I'll let Mindset pick apart that latest trainwreck. Hopefully with an emphasis on 'magic' and Superboy Prime.

Dark-Jaxx
Superboy Prime while younger and weakened punched through the barrier in his attempt to escape the "Paradise Universe."

Just sayin, I don't know enough about 1 Mil to say who wins this fight.

Galvaclaw
While younger and powered up by anti matter energy he escaped paradise.

While near death Superman 1,000,000 punched his way 80,000 years into the future.

Galan007
Originally posted by Galvaclaw
While younger and powered up by anti matter energy he escaped paradise.I was just gonna say...

Originally posted by Galvaclaw
While near death Superman 1,000,000 punched his way 80,000 years into the future. Pretty much. By that time Supes had become so emaciated that he was drawing upon the final stores of energy in his cells to accomplish that feat. Yet he still managed to do so.

Enyalus
Pretty much. By that time Supes had become so emaciated that he was drawing upon the final stores of energy in his cells to accomplish that feat. Yet he still managed to do so.

And Hulk has punched through a timestorm while Trion Juggernaut punches through dimensions. I mean, exactly how strong do you need to do these feats and why does it put him over Prime in the strength category? Prime's gone through 300 mile-thick GL constructs like they were tissue paper. That takes quite a bit of power, too.

Galan007
And Hulk has punched through a timestorm while Trion Juggernaut punches through dimensions. That's Marvel. It seems like destroying universes and such is pretty much an everyday occurence for them.

I was talking about DC-ites in that post.

I mean, exactly how strong do you need to do these feats and why does it put him over Prime in the strength category? Prime's gone through 300 mile-thick GL constructs like they were tissue paper. That takes quite a bit of power, too. The reasoning behind the post of mine wasn't to necessarily compare Prime/S1M power-wise. Just to put emphasis on the fact that when Prime actually busted out of the Paradise-dimension, he had been powered up via Alex Luthor. Yet when S1M busted back into his own time, he was at his weakest. That was my only point.

smile

Enyalus
The reasoning behind the post of mine wasn't to necessarily compare Prime/S1M power-wise. Just to put emphasis on the fact that when Prime actually busted out of the Paradise-dimension, he had been powered up via Alex Luthor. Yet when S1M busted back into his own time, he was at his weakest. That was my only point.

smile
Oh, I gotcha.

SBP is still cooler and isn't a walking plot device.

stick out tongue

Galan007

stick out tongue laughing out loud

DC staff says: "Hey we want to bring back the Multiverse, and a few random characters.."

DC editors say: "Sounds good... Have Superman Prime punch them back into existence.."

Come on Eny, Prime is the walking plot device lol.

Endless Mike
Oh, I gotcha.

stick out tongue

embarrasment

Enyalus
laughing out loud

DC staff says: "Hey we want to bring back the Multiverse, and a few random characters.."

DC editors say: "Sounds good... Have Superman Prime punch them back into existence.."

Come on Eny, Prime is the walking plot device lol.

Naw, that's just simply cool. stick out tongue 1M with his ridiculous powerset, his "rain-making hypnosis" ESP and his GL ring simulation crap is the walking plot device.

Philosophía
facepalm

Phantom Zone, why are you using 2 accounts ?

Enyalus

Philosophía
I think my feelings are hurt.

I compared you to Phantom Zone.

They should be.

Enyalus

Dark-Jaxx
Oh, I gotcha.

stick out tongue The hell he isn't...He's one of my favorite characters but even I can admit this.

Juntai
Oh, I gotcha.

stick out tongue laughing

xJLxKing
stick out tongue I just think that Prime > SM1 in a neutral setting. It isn't a stomp in favor of either, so I don't see why that isn't a decent opinion. Also, 1M's powerset is ridiculous. Worse than PC Supes. Who himself was a walking plot device.
What is Prime gonna do against 1M's telepathy, speed, and more powers? He can't, he got..nothing!

Enyalus
Telepathy just pisses him off, and as far as speed goes - Prime > 1M via feats.

xJLxKing
Telepathy just pisses him off, and as far as speed goes - Prime > 1M via feats.
not by stated facts. S1M is also immune to magic, has 11/10 senses, more powers(Something like GL), telepathy, more speed(by statement), more strenght(feats), better powers(artic breathe).

Dark-Jaxx
Telepathy just pisses him off, and as far as speed goes - Prime > 1M via feats. HAs Prime recently been hit with Telepathy, or are you just basing that off nothing?

Enyalus
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
HAs Prime recently been hit with Telepathy, or are you just basing that off nothing?

Not recently. In IC. (I think.)

xJLxKing
He didn't not in my head big grin

Mindset
Not recently. In IC. (I think.) No one ever attempted to use a telepathic attack on Prime.

Galan007
Yeah, MM even said that he merely read SBP's mind. He never launched any sort of TP assault.

FãrǾùK DZ
S1M

Star428
Oh, I gotcha.

stick out tongue

LoL. No, SBP is a spoiled little brat. His ridiculous power level doesn't change that fact.

Galan007
Yes, argue with a 6 year old post. That'll show 'em!!

Time Immemorial
Id have to reach one million again but didn't he create life such as Lois?

Reflassshh
Yeah, MM even said that he merely read SBP's mind. He never launched any sort of TP assault. He didn't try because he knew it wouldn't work.

biscuits

Reflassshh
Originally posted by Time Immemorial
Id have to reach one million again but didn't he create life such as Lois? This is Kal Kent mate.

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by Reflassshh
This is Kal Kent mate.

Too many one millions for mesmile

Star428
that's right, Galan. You have a problem with that?

Too bad.

naurtoisbeast
Originally posted by vansonbee
Monarch for the win Originally posted by xJLxKing
Yes the force field, which is can be used to stall it so he can leave the universe... He is stronger then Prime because at his weakest level he punches through time barriers, but Prime at his highest can break through universal barrier. At a low power level, Superman 1M can wipe out a giant dwarf. Superman Prime can't. Superman 1 million, has forcefield, telepathy, is fasters, and stronger. I wouldn't be suprised if he is also more durable. i think superman will win here

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.