Is Superman an illegal immigrant?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

NonSensi-Klown
Well? Is he? Does he have a green card or is he like an honorary citizen or what?

xJLxKing
I am pretty sure he has the key to the world. he probably gets invintations and free citizenship for every country everyday. I wouldn't be surprised if he is a citizen for every country

Badabing
Originally posted by NonSensi-Klown
Well? Is he? Does he have a green card or is he like an honorary citizen or what? facepalm

NonSensi-Klown
Don't face palm me, foo'!

I genuinely wasn't sure. no expression

Juntai
Well? Is he? Does he have a green card or is he like an honorary citizen or what? Clark, or Superman?

Badabing
Don't face palm me, foo'!

I genuinely wasn't sure. no expression facepalm

biscuits

Clark is a citizen. He grew up in Smallville and now works at the Daily Planet and lives in Metropolis. Superman is more of a World citizen.

kgkg
illegal immigrant? eek!

Badabing
Originally posted by kgkg
illegal immigrant? eek! Maybe.....just like those irritating Canadians always sneaking into my country. uhuh

stick out tongue

Endrict Nuul
Originally posted by Badabing
Maybe.....just like those irritating Canadians always sneaking into my country. uhuh

stick out tongue

Nahhh, you guys let us in just because we are so nice and trustworthy, than we do our sneaky stuff.

Dark-Jaxx
Well? Is he? Does he have a green card or is he like an honorary citizen or what? I could ask you the same question. 131

And no he is not, he is an official US citizen.

And if he was not...Would anyone really try to deport him?

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx

And if he was not...Would anyone really try to deport him?

Yes, The White INS Agent. An unfamiliar DC rogue. PC Agent would've handled him

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Yes, The White INS Agent. An unfamiliar DC rogue. PC Agent would've handled him Stfu.

And Blax wouldn't have known that, dick.

Then again, neither did I. no expression

kgkg
Originally posted by Badabing
Maybe.....just like those irritating Canadians always sneaking into my country. uhuh

stick out tongue Canada > USA big grin

free health care FTW

Kazenji
Superman is the first alien immigrant

Endrict Nuul
Canada > USA big grin

free health care FTW

Unless Harper Fvcks it up.

kgkg
Originally posted by Endrict Nuul
Unless Harper Fvcks it up. Harper is doing admirable job

I lost all respect for the Liberal after the scandal they been a big mess

NonSensi-Klown
Canada > USA big grin

free health care FTW

Kommies.

WrathfulDwarf
Folks...come on...The Kents adopted Clark as a son....The Kents are Americans...for heavens sake...people whose parents are Americans citizens become Americans....

............yeah.

kgkg
Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf
Folks...come on...The Kents adopted Clark as a son....The Kents are Americans...for heavens sake...people whose parents are Americans citizens become Americans....

............yeah.
I'm pretty sure OP knows Clark is a citizen! I least I hope so He is asking if "Superman" has a different status in the country or world.

Or maybe I am over analyzing big grin

Bada's Palin
Kommies.

commies*

Endrict Nuul
Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf

............yeah.

Clark is American, however Superman is Alien in the eyes of the people around the world.

Raoul
Clark is American, however Superman is Alien in the eyes of the people around the world.

when the president of the USA considers you a close personal friend, i'm sure something like a visa doesn't apply...

Endrict Nuul
Originally posted by Raoul
when the president of the USA considers you a close personal friend, i'm sure something like a visa doesn't apply...

Thats the thing, no one cares because of what he has done for Earth.

Raoul
Thats the thing, no one cares because of what he has done for Earth.

pretty much...

NonSensi-Klown
Originally posted by Bada's Palin
commies*

Fail.

*Kommies.

Silent Guardian
Well? Is he? Does he have a green card or is he like an honorary citizen or what?

your right he is. Just kick him out. I mean honestly Batman could just save the world without him anyway.

super pr*xy
Originally posted by Raoul

that or if you can turn the world's rotaion around.. or take a nuclear explosion.. or defeat all the armies of the world.. or fly in super-sonic speeds.. even if i was against truth, justice, and the american way.. i'd call superman a "citizen" of my country..

plus, i don't think an immigration officer has enough balls to ask superman for a visa, let alone deport him..

Silent Guardian
Oh come on Superman is so good he takes all the jobs away from other heros.

Remember Ultra Duper techno Dude?

No?

My point exactly, Supes steals jobs from other hard working hero. Sure Ultra Duper techno Dude, failed to catch a few people falling off roof tops, and he did let the occasional bank robber get away, but he was just as good as any other hero.

Raoul
Originally posted by super pr*xy
that or if you can turn the world's rotaion around.. or take a nuclear explosion.. or defeat all the armies of the world.. or fly in super-sonic speeds.. even if i was against truth, justice, and the american way.. i'd call superman a "citizen" of my country..

plus, i don't think an immigration officer has enough balls to ask superman for a visa, let alone deport him..

exactly.

bychance
Superman is the true definition of an illegal alien.

SuperkatmanX
i think what he does,, would really pay for his taxes,, even tho clark kent has to too..

skygunner41
Originally posted by SuperkatmanX
i think what he does,, would really pay for his taxes,, even tho clark kent has to too..

Clark pay for both of them btw supes live in artic.

SupremeMan
Originally posted by Final Blaxican

Silver Age Superman was given citizenship. I think current Superman is an illegal alien. He has all these subpoenas to appear in court but when told they'd arrest him, he said, "B***h is welcome to try." Oh no wait. That was Hancock. Never mind.

Aztec123
Originally posted by Final Blaxican

To answer your question "YES". He's mexican. shifty

jinXed by JaNx
Superman is Lord of the planet.

The Scribe
Even if he was, who is going to tell Superman to leave? stick out tongue

sombrero2

Hegemon875
Superman is more of a refugee than anything else.

Neo_Version 7
If Superman cannot respect simple immigration procedure, he isn't so super after all.

This is of course speaking under the circumstance that all his papers are not in order -- which I'm sure the Kents took care of.

WO Polaski
only blaxican would make a thread like this. crylaugh

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.