Shao Kahn vs M. Bison: 3-Round Battle Royale!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Snafu the Great

k1Lla441
i thin shao kahn would win the first and third battles, hes too strong. the 2nd battle im not so sure of.....

NonSensi-Klown
1. Bison is too fast to be hit by most of Shao Kahn's attacks. He'd win eventually.

2. Haven't seen the cartoon for MK, so I can't comment.

3. Kahn wins.

Dark-Jaxx
1. Bison pretty easily.

2. Don't know.

3. Since the SF live action movie sucked even worse than MK Annihilation, Kahn.

SmashBro
1. Shao Kahn (he was way too cheap in that game).

2. Kahn wasn't in the cartoon series.

3. Shao Kahn.

Dark-Jaxx
Gameplay mechanics do not count.

SmashBro
Then what does count?

Nemesis X
If there was ever a Mortal Kombat vs. Street Fighter game, this would be the first match I'd play.

"Shao Kahn Wins" "Fatality"

Sado22
yeah....considering that scorpion is weaker than Ryu as for as your ass is concerned laughing

KN7JL3
I doubt Scorp has a better strength feat, but in a real match I don't see Ryu beating Scorp unless he taps into the Dark Hadou. Satsui no hadou sounds lame. no expression

Dark-Jaxx
Show me a single strength feat to rival Ryu, a single speed feat to even rival his speed in the SFIV anime(let alone his confirmed bullet dodging speed), a single durability feat to rival him, or ANYTHING that rivals Ryu, all he has is arguably is power output.

MK characters are overrated and weak.

Gouki could solo its top-tiers on his own, what with being far faster, stronger, and more powerful.

Luminatus
Kahn can merge planets and steal the souls of a majority of Earth's population.
I think that's above even the nuke feat from Bison.

Sin_Volvagia
1. SF2 Vega (I call him Vega) is weaker than his Alpha form. Shao Kahn might stand a chance. I still think Vega wins.

2. I dunno and could care less.

3. Kahn wins.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.