who can beat magneto

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

rox
what mutants or marvel characters can stand up to the master of magnetism

kgkg
to many to list

ultimatethor
Storm can easily beat him. She can absorb stars

kgkg
Originally posted by ultimatethor
Storm can easily beat him. She can absorb stars laughing out loud Why so much hate for storm?

fascistcrusader
A lot.

Badabing
Storm can easily beat him. She can absorb stars facepalm laughing out loud Originally posted by kgkg
laughing out loud Why so much hate for storm? There are posters who say she can do even more. dur

ultimatethor
Originally posted by kgkg
laughing out loud Why so much hate for storm?

I dont hate storm. Heck she is one of my favorite Xmen ( mainly because of halle berry). But when u start hearing stuff like she can nullify thors weather powers and eek!

Knowsbleed33
Storms powerful lightning attacks have hurt TOAA before.

Prove me wrong.

fascistcrusader
I weep for humanity as I realize that these have all been used as a serious argument by someone here.

Wei Phoenix
I dont hate storm. Heck she is one of my favorite Xmen ( mainly because of halle berry). But when u start hearing stuff like she can nullify thors weather powers and eek!

I already stated how she can nullify his powers. Storm is black therefore due Affirmative Action she gets priority over the weather. Come on UT, I thought you were smarter than that.

rox
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
I already stated how she can nullify his powers. Storm is black therefore due Affirmative Action she gets priority over the weather. Come on UT, I thought you were smarter than that.

r u prejudice.

btw storm is powerful but not powerful enuff to asborbs stars

guy222
LT
Celestials
HOM Wanda
Jaime Braddock
Fury/Jaspers
Odin
Destroyer
WWH
Ghost Rider
Thor
Kurse

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by rox
r u prejudice.

btw storm is powerful but not powerful enuff to asborbs stars

Prejudice against who?

rox
Prejudice against who?
I have heard u bring up affirmitve action befor when it comes to black superheroes.

thats all.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by rox
I have heard u bring up affirmitve action befor when it comes to black superheroes.

thats all.

http://a169.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/87/l_61a0809d06cc4d499e2bb79e40af72b8.jpg

That should answer your question. Sometimes I do feel like Uncle Ruckus though. I don't support AA, but I like making jokes about it and I like race humor

Enyalus
A CIS free Magneto should be able to beat virtually any mutant save for reality manipulators and the like.

Nihilist
Originally posted by kgkg
to many to list

but not storm

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Enyalus
A CIS free Magneto should be able to beat virtually any mutant save for reality manipulators and the like.

True. CISless Mags is only limited by how far he decides to take the brutality of the fight.

Enyalus
True. CISless Mags is only limited by how far he decides to take the brutality of the fight.

Wouldn't mind seeing something like that in an arc. An amped Magneto who has his consciousness shut down or something (kind of like Mindless Hulk), etc. Force of nature. It'd be really neat, if the writers got it right.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Enyalus
Wouldn't mind seeing something like that in an arc. An amped Magneto who has his consciousness shut down or something (kind of like Mindless Hulk), etc. Force of nature. It'd be really neat, if the writers got it right.

It should end with him changing the polairity of one of the poles and rip the planet apart.

Enyalus
It should end with him changing the polairity of one of the poles and rip the planet apart.

thumb up Hell to the f*cking yes.

UKR
I always considered Magneto to be grossly overestimated, not to mention that I really have no idea why he's so popular. This is not a herald-level guy we're talking about. Thor or the Hulk should beat his keister real good. Mutants in my experience are and have always been fundamentally weaker than true top-tier characters.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by UKR
I always considered Magneto to be grossly overestimated, not to mention that I really have no idea why he's so popular. This is not a herald-level guy we're talking about. Thor or the Hulk should beat his keister real good. Mutants in my experience are and have always been fundamentally weaker than true top-tier characters.

Weaker mutants? Look at HOM Wanda or MJJ, Jesus Cable, X-Man, Magneto. He isn't weak, he controls the elements of the earth. Realistically if he wanted he could Rip hulk in half by using the iron in his blood like he did to Apocalypse.

Leobama
That should answer your question. Sometimes I do feel like Uncle Ruckus though. I don't support AA, but I like making jokes about it and I like race humor LOL!!! After seeing your pic, nobody said anything!!! I'm with you though, Uncle Ruckus (lol), race humor can be funny to us black folk with a since of humor that can actually get it.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Leobama
LOL!!! After seeing your pic, nobody said anything!!! I'm with you though, Uncle Ruckus (lol), race humor can be funny to us black folk with a since of humor that can actually get it.

Yeah I get accused of being a racist white guy plenty of times so I keep that pic handy to prove them and to freak em out with that weird ass pose I did. I like race humor and I like to laugh at all races, and I mean race HUMOR. There is a huge difference between that and racist jokes and stuff.

Leobama
Yeah I get accused of being a racist white guy plenty of times so I keep that pic handy to prove them and to freak em out with that weird ass pose I did. I like race humor and I like to laugh at all races, and I mean race HUMOR. There is a huge difference between that and racist jokes and stuff. Yeah, your're right. As far as the AA thing goes, with or without it i'm broke so it don't matter to me.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Leobama
Yeah, your're right. As far as the AA thing goes, with or without it i'm broke so it don't matter to me.

Aren't we all? I may have to go back to stripping for KMC.

Leobama
Aren't we all? I may have to go back to stripping for KMC. LOL!!!!!!!!! What tha?!!?!!?!?!!!!!!!

gogogadgetgo
Storm can easily beat him. She can absorb stars

OMG!!! laughing laughing out loud you are now officially my hero!! Happy Dance

Endrict Nuul
Storm can by using her abstract level winds to make her faster than light speed. At this speed Mags cannot touch her or put up a FF before she speed blitz with lightning to the brain/explode the lungs.

Placidity
Originally posted by Endrict Nuul
Storm can by using her abstract level winds to make her faster than light speed. At this speed Mags cannot touch her or put up a FF before she speed blitz with lightning to the brain/explode the lungs.

But She doesn't even have the durability to withstand light speed travel.

Not that it matters, her lightning blasts would penetrate Mag's shields easily and then like you said, his penis would explode.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by guy222
LT
Celestials
HOM Wanda
Jaime Braddock
Fury/Jaspers
Odin
Destroyer
WWH
Ghost Rider
Thor
Kurse that's a little excessive don't you think?

Enyalus
WWH should be Magneto's *****. Gamma radiation is simply wavelengths along the electromagnetic spectrum (of which Magneto has total control over.) It also produces electric and magnetic fields as it oscillates. Plus, as I think Wei said - the iron in his blood thing.

rougeredmage
Leech !

MoonKnight

squirel girl

Omega the unknown

Ikarus

rox
Originally posted by psycho gundam
that's a little excessive don't you think?

i would like to see him fight ghost rider

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.