Magneto VS the Decepticons

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

UKR
The Decepticons are made of metal and Magneto controls metal. But this is all the Decepticons from the 80s cartoon and comic book, so that's quite a few of them. Will they beat Magneto or will he beat them?

Edit: Though rox made a similar thread, I didn't actually get the idea from it. So no nodding.

Placidity
Magneto with ease. None of them can even blink if Mags boy doesn't allow it.

Tenebrous
depends. If it is in a open desert plain, then magneto handily takes this.

In an urban or even suburban area, that innocent looking cassette tape thrown in trash, or that camera that someone is holding, or that porche 911 turbo driving by? Mags isn't invulnerable to a headshot.

Doctor-Alvis
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y186/zanpanzer/comics/magnetovsdecepticons.gif

UKR
That may be the worst art I've ever seen in my whole life except possibly Liefield's.

Galan007
Originally posted by Tenebrous
depends. If it is in a open desert plain, then magneto handily takes this.

In an urban or even suburban area, that innocent looking cassette tape thrown in trash, or that camera that someone is holding, or that porche 911 turbo driving by? Mags isn't invulnerable to a headshot. Force-field?

Newjak
Megatron blackholes Mags stick out tongue

Galan007
Originally posted by Newjak
Megatron blackholes Mags stick out tongue Hey!! This is a PG-13 forum, buddy. uhuh

DigiMark007
lol at Swanky's pic.

That's a LOT of Decepticons, some of whom are well above your "regulars" in terms of power, even beyond Megatron and such.

Obviously, Erik is better than a fair number of them. But sheer numbers should overwhelm him...collectively, the D-Cons have too many ways to hurt him.

Tenebrous
Originally posted by Galan007
Force-field?

He doesn't have it on all the time. Magneto has to differentiate between common objects made of metal and Decepticons. Unless he's walking around with his shields 24/7. This also depends on whether Mags' reaction time is up to par with an alien machine's.

rotiart
In a fight like thismags would never drop his shields...
And since mags can see in the em spectrum...I'm pretty sure those cars are radiating a different energy than normal earth tech.

Unless mags tires there is no way the deceptivons pull even 1 out of 10

Doctor-Alvis
Originally posted by UKR
That may be the worst art I've ever seen in my whole life except possibly Liefield's.
I try. The point was I'd like to think Magneto is capable enough to notice the difference between a Ford Fiesta with a beanie baby and a half empty bottle of Dr. Pepper on the floor and a Ford Fiesta with an entire autonomous, self aware robot crammed into every inch of its structure.

Newjak
Originally posted by Galan007
Hey!! This is a PG-13 forum, buddy. uhuh shifty

Decepticon
There was somthing about the title of this thread that drew me to it! big grin

Although i'd love to see Magz go down in this fight even I have to admit this is spite.

Magneto cannot lose.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.