Shazam vs Dormamu

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Stoic
I was wondering who would win this.

occultdestroyer
Dormammu 6/10

Very, very close match. Good one.

skyfather
dread one

Enyalus
Does Dormammu get the Evil Eye? evil face

Stoic
Originally posted by Enyalus
Does Dormammu get the Evil Eye? evil face

Nope no outside aid, the Evil eye was too unstable.

Enyalus
Meh, I still think Dormy takes it. A bit closer. 6-7/10.

UKR
Shazam = overrated.

Red Hulk
Originally posted by UKR
Shazam = overrated. Why?

Why is Shazam possibly overrated? Did he lose to Doctor Strange almost every time they fought or something?

Knowsbleed33
Dread One.

UKR
Shazam has done nothing to show that he's the omnipotent uber-god everyone constantly makes him out to be.

Red Hulk
Originally posted by UKR
Shazam has done nothing to show that he's the omnipotent uber-god everyone constantly makes him out to be. I don't believe anyone ever said he was.

He's just powerful.

cloud102
Originally posted by UKR
Shazam = overrated.

He hasn't always been overrated, no. He's even taken on beings on the level of even Odin, IMO.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by cloud102
He hasn't always been overrated, no. He's even taken on beings on the level of even Odin, IMO. dormammu might be beyond the odin force.

Stoic
Originally posted by psycho gundam
dormammu might be beyond the odin force.

I think he's the Marvel universe's equivalent of Odin, at least in Lord Chaos and Master Orders opinion.

The Great Galen
I still dont know where dommy's power is suppsoed to hang around, if it wasn't for his losses to strange I'd probably consider him even better then odin. As it stands the wizard takes it.

Stoic
Dormammu is nearly as powerful as Zom, not too sure if the Wizard can take this guy.

Enyalus
Originally posted by Stoic
Dormammu is nearly as powerful as Zom, not too sure if the Wizard can take this guy.

He can't.

guy222
Dormy

Digi
I suppose one could make the ABC counterpoint to some of these posts, that if Strange has defeated Dormammu more than once, and Dormammu is > Shazam, then Strange should be > Shazam. But of course very, very few people would agree with that, and therein lies the logical flaw in assuming Dormammu's dominance here.

But comics don't work like that. I know very little about either character, so I'm not saying that I just poked a hole in your arguments. Just something to think about.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.