Inhuma vs Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bentley
The Inhuman royal family amalgams, upgrading their powers with the powers of others. The fight takes place in the sea. This characters form part of the Amalgam:

Black Bolt
Medusa
Karnak
Gorgon
Triton
Crystal
Lockjaw
Maximus the Mad

Can Inhumanity beat the man of steel?

xJLxKing
Nope

Bentley
BB can amp himself, I think that having Gorgon's strength as an extra and with Karnak's skill he would be able to deal some damage.

golem370
Lockjaw's teleporting ability would be useful as well

guy222
Inhumans

The Great Galen
Originally posted by Bentley
The Inhuman royal family amalgams, upgrading their powers with the powers of others. The fight takes place in the sea. This characters form part of the Amalgam:

Black Bolt
Medusa
Karnak
Gorgon
Triton
Crystal
Lockjaw
Maximus the Mad

I think they would put a good fight, but nah supes would still win.

Mindset
Originally posted by The Great Galen
I think they would put a good fight, but nah supes would still win. You realize they are combining into one person?

The Great Galen
I'm still thinking the blitz would be a issue, throwing them to the sun or even flying right through them.

Mindset
Superman wouldn't do either one.

The Great Galen
He would more then likly do superspeed preasure points or obital smash for the KO, good fight for sure.

xJLxKing
Originally posted by Mindset
Superman wouldn't do either one.
That in his character, but thats not what KMC is about.

Mindset
Originally posted by xJLxKing
That in his character, but thats not what KMC is about. KMC makes the fighters bloodlusted and CIS free?

News to me. confused

The Great Galen
Actually it makes characters fight at there best, with that said Supes takes it.

Bentley
Supes best weapon is his speed, I don't know if he can put BB without him doing something. A syllab would stagger Supes back and give the amalgam time to act.

Mindset
Actually it makes characters fight at there best, with that said Supes takes it. Fighting at the best of your ability =/= boodlusted, which Supes would be if he were ripping people in half.

xJLxKing
Originally posted by Mindset
Fighting at the best of your ability =/= boodlusted, which Supes would be if he were ripping people in half.
Well sort of.

ExodusCloak
throwing them to the sun.

Crystal's power so I wonder if that would do anything. confused

psycho gundam
superman gets close, lockjaw's teleportation power transports them to another dimension. the amalgam then teleports back to it's native dimension thus stranding superman forever.

The Great Galen
I don't see anything from the unhima's to convince me that they are beyond the scope of what supes could handle. I say supes takes this with high speed preasure points or HV blast.

Bentley
Blackbolt by himself is enough to hang with Gladiator, let alone with teleporting abilities, more strentgh and durability, telepathy and hair that is even stronger than himself. Sure, speed is always going to be an issue against the likes of Supes, but I don't see this battle as loopsided given Inhuma's superior versatilty. One master blow in a weakpoint would likely split Supes in half.

The Great Galen
Or a well placed blow from Supes would KO this new...well I dont know what they would be called.

psycho gundam
I don't see anything from the unhima's to convince me that they are beyond the scope of what supes could handle. I say supes takes this with high speed preasure points or HV blast. maybe that's due to you looking at superman through rose coloured glasses.

Enyalus
Gah. The Inhuman amaglam stomp this. Hard. BB would put up a good fight against Supes. The rest thrown in is practically spite. They'd take him apart fast.

The Great Galen
Originally posted by psycho gundam
maybe that's due to you looking at superman through rose coloured glasses.

Right, I'm not the one who thinks BB would put a good fight agaisnt Supes on his own lol. If u actually decide to look objectivly, what basis do u have for u opinion. Supes has superior speed and can easily preasure strike this new character for the KO.

Red Hulk
Right, I'm not the one who thinks BB would put a good fight agaisnt Supes on his own lol. If u actually decide to look objectivly, what basis do u have for u opinion. Supes has superior speed and can easily preasure strike this new character for the KO. Black Bolt has no weak spots on his body, and Karnak is an expert on pressure points... his power is actually to find weak spots in anything.

I'm not sure pressure points would work...

The Great Galen
Originally posted by Red Hulk
Black Bolt has no weak spots on his body, and Karnak is an expert on pressure points...

Except supes striking power>>BB's durability so no its not even a contest.

Red Hulk
Except supes striking power>>BB's durability so no its not even a contest. What does that have to do with pressure points?

The Great Galen
What does that have to do with pressure points?

Just stating a preasure point from Supes would put him down, I know supes is only street level in ur mind but IMO he could easily preasure strike him for the KO.

Red Hulk
Just stating a preasure point from Supes would put him down, I know supes is only street level in ur mind but IMO he could easily preasure strike him for the KO. It wouldn't be a pressure point strike though, because BB is perfect and has no weak spots whatsoever (according to Karnak; expert in finding a weak point in anything).
Are you that daft?

You've never even seen me talk about Supes' level. It's not just comics you don't read.

The Great Galen
It wouldn't be a pressure point strike though, because BB is perfect and has no weak spots whatsoever (according to Karnak; expert in finding a weak point in anything).
Are you that daft?

You've never even seen me talk about Supes' level. It's not just comics you don't read.

If you believe he has no weak spots to exploit then by all means think that, even in the highly unlikly situation that he doesn't have any weakness...well supes could always apply his x-ray vision/HV and internalize it so that his strikes would damage this new character on the molecure level.

Red Hulk
If you believe he has no weak spots to exploit then by all means think that, even in the highly unlikly situation that he doesn't have any weakness...well supes could always apply his x-ray vision/HV and internalize it so that his strikes would damage this new character on the molecure level. How am I supposed to think something said on panel... seriously?

That's as likely as BB using Maximus's power to scream inside Supes' head...

I don't care who wins, but you have the worst examples ever of what might happen.

The Great Galen
Ur funny, anyhow supes wins.

psycho gundam
Ur funny, anyhow supes wins. lockjaw's teleportation power would prevent that.

Mindset
lol at this page

Bentley
Bumpity bump.

Slaanesh
Inhuman FTW..BB powerset alone can give supes a fight..

Zack Fair
LoL@Galen and Bran banned.

Why did that happen?

Ultimate Wil
BB is the only one who really stands a chance.

Slaanesh
they are combine into a single being..

Kris Blaze
Gotta go with the amalgam here.

Originally posted by Bentley
The Inhuman royal family amalgams, upgrading their powers with the powers of others. The fight takes place in the sea. These characters form part of the Amalgam:

Black Bolt
Medusa
Karnak
Gorgon
Triton
Crystal
Lockjaw
Maximus the Mad

Originally posted by Ultimate Wil
BB is the only one who really stands a chance.

facepalm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.