Aquaman runs the guantlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bentley
This is Orin.

Here the guantlet:

1) Venom (Brock) and Wolverine.
2) Cyclops and Thing.
3) Omega Red and Emma Frost.
4) Steel, Jim Hammond and Green Goblin.
5) Conner Kent.
6) Martian Manhunter
7) Phylla-vell, Drax and Moondragon.

Bentley
Fight in New York.

golem370
Maybe 1 Venom is unpredictable and Wolverine is a nightmare to keep down.

batmanfan136
i think 1 venom and wolverine would kick he's ass there just to powerful together

fascistcrusader
How long has Aquadouche been out of the water when the fight starts?

Stoic
Stops dead at 1.

Bentley
He is new from water. Isn't Aquaman an accomplished psychic.

BentonGrey
Hmm.......this all depends on the situation. He is capable of taking down Wolverine and Venom, especially if he can put one of them down telepathically, which shouldn't be too much of a problem. Just think what might happen if he were able to take control of the symbiote......very interesting indeed. The next one would likely be too much for him, unless he can TP zap cyke really early. Then he COULD go the distance with Thing, using his telepathy to give him the edge. The rest of them seem like they'd be beyond him, unless he was able to move the fight to the water. In the water.....well, with full access to his finny friends, I imagine he could go to 7, but I don't know them well enough to say whether or not he could beat them. MM would give him Hell, though. He would need all kinds of luck and backup from fish and what not to be able to take him. Even at his best, it would be unlikely, but perhaps possible.

namorsubby
i think he could get to 3 on a good day.

Deathstroke
This is a pretty tough gauntlet.

comicfan11
1) Venom (Brock) and Wolverine.
2) Cyclops and Thing.
3) Omega Red and Emma Frost.
4) Steel, Jim Hammond and Green Goblin.
5) Conner Kent.
6) Martian Manhunter
7) Phylla-vell, Drax and Moondragon.

Hmm on a good day using his speed and his telepathy he could go to 7.
He has kicked MM out of his mind before and even breached his without MM knowing.

Physicaly I could see him going down at 4 if Steel uses his hammer from a distance.

Bouboumaster
Stop cold at one.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.