Darth Bane: Path of Destruction

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Arcluce
This book was amazing in every aspect. Then again I'm more interested in history then anything else. Most of the time I do not read fiction, but in this case it was different... It was Star Wars.

Leave comments of what you thought about this book, thanks.

NonSensi-Klown
As far as how it was written, it was good.

But, I don't like because I feel it gives Revan credit for things he shouldn't really have credit for, and I think Bane's kind of a gary stu.

Red Nemesis
Originally posted by NonSensi-Klown
As far as how it was written, it was good.

But, I don't like because I feel it gives Revan credit for things he shouldn't really have credit for, and I think Bane's kind of a gary stu.

I feel the same, except exactly the opposite. I didn't really like the writing, but the story was fairly compelling.

Lethal Rogue
Loved the book. Great storyline.

BruceSkywalker
Excellent novel

Mr Shindiggery
I read this months ago and found it amazing, brillanty written and a compleing story. Darth Bane is now my favourite Sith of all time, his story to power was good, now if only there was a movie made that is set around this time.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.