Who can/could defeat insane genis-vell

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

skyfather
this is genis vell at peak power.

who could defeat him

1.from marvel

2.from dc

and please not the obvious toaa/presance.

Enyalus
You should really make caps on this. Say, Skyfather and under. Or something.

skyfather
Originally posted by Enyalus
You should really make caps on this. Say, Skyfather and under. Or something. no sky father or under would beat genis when he was at his peak and backed by entropy

Galan007
A shitload of characters could beat Genis. He simply wasn't that impressive - at least not as much as some people think.

skyfather
Originally posted by Galan007
A shitload of characters could beat Genis. He simply wasn't that impressive - at least not as much as some people think. same pc superman then

Galan007
Originally posted by skyfather
same pc superman then PC Superman has ridiculous feats, 99% of the time, his props are deserved. With Genis, however, some people tend to think of him as this 'abstract-busting' God. Considering his actual feats, I don't feel he should be held in such esteem.

skyfather
PC Superman has ridiculous feats, 99% of the time, his props are deserved. With Genis, however, some people tend to think of him as this 'abstract-busting' God. Considering his actual feats, I don't feel he should be held in such esteem. pc had some ridiculous low fetas as well

Endless Mike
The Fury

rougeredmage
the Phantom Stranger

Timothy Hunter?

Star Thief (I)

and if all else fails MJJ smile mor any other reality warper

Galan007
pc had some ridiculous low fetas as well Every character does. In the PC era, they were just amplified lol.

skyfather
Every character does. In the PC era, they were just amplified lol. so we can high feats and not low ones

Galan007
so we can high feats and not low ones Huh?

If you're implying what I think you're implying.... I implied nothing of the sort. smile

However, with the "no PIS' rule of KMC, many of PC Superman's lower showings would be negated.

Bada's Palin
Huh?

If you're implying what I think you're implying.... I implied nothing of the sort. smile

However, with the "no PIS' rule of KMC, many of PC Superman's lower showings would be negated.

He's lashing out because you insulted his favourite character.

skyfather
Originally posted by Bada's Palin
He's lashing out because you insulted his favourite character. lol he's nowhere near my fave.

but it kinda hypocriticle that his high are valid and low ones are not,especialy when its frowned upon for someone to use such a tatic with other characters

Bada's Palin
lol he's nowhere near my fave.

but it kinda hypocriticle that his high are valid and low ones are not,especialy when its frowned upon for someone to use such a tatic with other characters

What Galan is doing isn't what you would refer to as hypocritical. If you know the meaning of PIS you'd realize that trying to point to Superman's ridiculously low showings is pointless. We might as we drag Spider-man into a Firelord discussion. Galan was referring to Genis' supposedly "high" showings and the fact that they aren't as impressive as most people think they are. You try to call out PIS events related to PC Superman, why? Genis doesn't have particularly low feats dragging him down, just hyped up feats.

What tactic with other characters?

Galan007
w00t

Mindset
no one

Harbinger
Sir James Jaspers

golem370
House of M Scarlet Witch

guy222
LT

kgkg
1.) Simantarian
2.) Gilgabasturus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.